April 28, 2024, 04:05:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240619 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: February 05, 2009, 05:56:20 PM »

I'm sending Fox's news a email
if they air the memorial service I'm not watching them any more 
i always watch fox news

Just a thought Sweet, if you choose to email Fox, copy in their advertisers so your words to boycott carries more weight.

This is really good advice.   I never thought of copying the advertisers.      Thanks.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: February 05, 2009, 06:00:54 PM »

I'm sending Fox's news a email
if they air the memorial service I'm not watching them any more 
i always watch fox news

Just a thought Sweet, if you choose to email Fox, copy in their advertisers so your words to boycott carries more weight.

This is really good advice.   I never thought of copying the advertisers.      Thanks.

Jitterbug    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: February 05, 2009, 06:02:34 PM »

Just jogged my own memory. Giltod, as in Todd Black but really Gil Cabot felonious con man, also tried to have his home renovated for a sort of shelter for young boys.. His neighbors vetoed it, but similar....

Gawd I need another shower. I think they should put that pic of Mallory Milstead screaming at reporters smoking buts and shoeless in her PJ's on their pamphlet.. DO YOU WANNA TURN OUT LIKE THIS WOMAN??
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: February 05, 2009, 06:04:04 PM »

I hate to hear NG say wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute LOL
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #684 on: February 05, 2009, 06:04:09 PM »

Just jogged my own memory. Giltod, as in Todd Black but really Gil Cabot felonious con man, also tried to have his home renovated for a sort of shelter for young boys.. His neighbors vetoed it, but similar....

Gawd I need another shower. I think they should put that pic of Mallory Milstead screaming at reporters smoking buts and shoeless in her PJ's on their pamphlet.. DO YOU WANNA TURN OUT LIKE THIS WOMAN??

Blink, you need to put "Diet Coke Spew" alerts on those kind of posts!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #685 on: February 05, 2009, 06:04:39 PM »

caught up.

i for one will NOT watch any memorial....
if yall want to comment on it ...i would read that..

i have NO desire to add to ANY payment those people could recieve for such a spectacle..

just my opinion...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: February 05, 2009, 06:04:50 PM »

Here's a link to the email contact for the church...I have sent an email and will follow up with a telephone cll tomorrow.

http://www.firstorlando.com/Home/ContactUs/tabid/237/Default.aspx

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: February 05, 2009, 06:05:18 PM »

I can't believe I forgot that one!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: February 05, 2009, 06:06:19 PM »

BUMP FOR A-1 & SUNNY!  

Date Set For Caylee Anthony Public Memorial
Thursday, February 5, 2009 – updated: 4:07 pm EST February 5, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Caylee Anthony's grandparents told Eyewitness News on Thursday that the public memorial service for Caylee would be Tuesday

The memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando (see map), attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News, and start at 10:00am. No cameras are allowed in the church, but WFTV.com expects to be able to provide a live video feed online of the service.

thank you...how sad 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #689 on: February 05, 2009, 06:06:28 PM »

at the risk of tossing my cookies... can i see that particular picture?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: February 05, 2009, 06:07:58 PM »

these people are SICK SICK SICK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: February 05, 2009, 06:08:10 PM »

Yup and the video of Milstead attacking that cameraman in Jay Blanchard Park, that cameraman did not encroach upon him or the Anthonys in that situation & I might add that they didnt have to show up to cause a scene to begin with

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: February 05, 2009, 06:09:51 PM »

I can't believe I forgot that one!

I would just like to see her be a little more creative with her intro every night - instead of repeating the same one all the time.   My hubby and I always mock her as the show is opening!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #693 on: February 05, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »

Here's a link to the email contact for the church...I have sent an email and will follow up with a telephone cll tomorrow.

http://www.firstorlando.com/Home/ContactUs/tabid/237/Default.aspx
Thank-you. WFTV is going to have a video link online to watch. But what I am not understanding is,  will it be broadcasted on Fox or another station?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 05, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »

Have you found any link between this and the minister that lives on Hopespring that was supposedly being friendly and supportive of the As?  They applied to have some sort of home there on Hopespring.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #695 on: February 05, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »

Hi, I havent been hanging around much.  Have they decided a funeral date??  A memorial date???

I think, just the memorial on the 10th...although I thought the A's said that they weren't a part of this service originally, something changed but I don't know when or why..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 05, 2009, 06:13:14 PM »

Have you found any link between this and the minister that lives on Hopespring that was supposedly being friendly and supportive of the As?  They applied to have some sort of home there on Hopespring.

You mean their "driveway vigil minister"?    Curiously, he hasnt been seen with the Anthonys since the last vigil in the Anthony driveway...hmmmm

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #697 on: February 05, 2009, 06:14:16 PM »

Darla - are you here??

Yes Leroy just got in and caught up>

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: February 05, 2009, 06:16:04 PM »

Darla - are you here??

Yes Leroy just got in and caught up>

I just wondered if you had heard from Wendi...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: February 05, 2009, 06:17:44 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES
KID FINDERS NEW PROJECT[size=12

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/

I AM SO NOT KIDDING
OMG OMG   I knew this guy was a perv!  Seriously, how can they possibly put forward this when they were losing their house to foreclosure & everything about KFN was fraudelent & fronted by their own phoney companies?  How can they offer such a service with NO PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL SERVICE OR PSY EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE or at least a pro on staff? How can they do this when they are constantly begging for pennies?   And to think George was looking forward to being a board member & spokesperson for this farce of an organization.WORD MUST GET OUT THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR TEENAGE GIRLS![/color]

Opening Jan. 1, 2010.  Where?  You know they are going to try to solicit government funds through a RFP.  So once we know where, contact someone in the municipality of where they intend to do business and warn them

YOU BET IM ON THIS!

Read the "Key personnel"

VIII. Key Personnel

Board--------Director------------House Parents
                                            Counseling Staff
                                            Support Staff

IX. Evaluation
Progress will be evaluated through resident evaluations, governmental inspections, outside evaluators, and a mandatory review by both the House of Purpose Board of Directors and Kid Finders Network Board of Directors.
X. Conclusion
House of Purpose will be made possible by dedicated donors, will be supported by the dedicated staff, and will be successful through the lives of the young girls we will help to make whole and the families we may possibly bring together.

NO WAY that is too evasive & "outside evaluators" means way too much leverage to flub records - notice KFN BOD    Thats right that would include the Anthonys - NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING  - not headed by a convicted felon NO WAY!

Hi Capp, CC, Blink, and all Monkeys and Guests!

Oh Sleuthy Simians, you are just awesome.  Good digging.

Here is a post copied from an earlier SM thread, just a similar kind of "organization" and close to home:

Quote from: wendiw8780 on January 11, 2009, 04:57:05 PM

need the monkeys opinion. tia. hope i get this all correct, it's confusing. (just like the rest of the A's)

LA & KC's jail visit july 28th

LA: i can tell you specifically, umm, Fred Robinson, has been an amazing support for our family.
KC: yeah
LA:his wife, Holly, has been a tremendous support for us, she, all of them just reference the lord alot & they want you to know that they are behind you. they refernce the lord alot and you need to utilize that as your crutch.
KC: i have been.
LA:those two in particular have used that as a platform, not only publicly (sp), but personally to voice their support, to reach out to give you strength.

(this is coming from my note, i posted it last nite a little better)

Fred Robinson address
4906 Hopespring dr

i googled Fred Robinson, i am trying to figure out how to say this 'cause i don't want to give out incorrect info, but it's soooo confusing.

Fred Robinson is owner?/president of Messiah Christian Center
PO Box 721481
Orlando, Fl 32872-1481
501(c)(3)- A religious, educational, charitable, scientific or literary organization.
organization which receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public.
Housing Rehabilitaion

TRANSITIONAL HOUSING

HOPESPRING HOUSE-provides participants (ages (18-23) the love, support, and guidance needed to successfully transition out of the foster care system into productive independent living. education and a safe affordable living enviroment are two of the most important needs expressed by this delicate group of young adults. With this in mind, our objective is to provide physical, emotional, financial and academic support to former foster care participants resulting in 100% of those completing the two year program making significant progress towards earning an associates degree or post-secondary education certificate.

Scott Sampson (Roy Kronk's supervisor)
4859 hopespring Dr.
listed as SECRETARY 1

Fred Robinson also has a business called Franklincomputer Consulting
titile-pres
address-4106 Eagle Feather  (just down the street from Lee, residence inhabited by a couple with surname N----.)

Lee Anthony's previous address
4148 Eagle Feather

just thought this was interesting. any monkey opinions?
hope i have this all straight 'cause i had to print everything out since i don't know how to cut 7 paste. tia.

wendi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.