April 27, 2024, 10:54:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240595 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: February 05, 2009, 06:19:08 PM »

Just jogged my own memory. Giltod, as in Todd Black but really Gil Cabot felonious con man, also tried to have his home renovated for a sort of shelter for young boys.. His neighbors vetoed it, but similar....

Gawd I need another shower. I think they should put that pic of Mallory Milstead screaming at reporters smoking buts and shoeless in her PJ's on their pamphlet.. DO YOU WANNA TURN OUT LIKE THIS WOMAN??

Have you found any link between this and the minister that lives on Hopespring that was supposedly being friendly and supportive of the As?  They applied to have some sort of home there on Hopespring.

You mean their "driveway vigil minister"?    Curiously, he hasnt been seen with the Anthonys since the last vigil in the Anthony driveway...hmmmm

Yes, I believe so.  GA and Ca told Casey at the jail that they were being supportive and Ca giggled at the woman's name.  Was it the Robinsons??

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #701 on: February 05, 2009, 06:20:51 PM »

Darla - are you here??

Yes Leroy just got in and caught up>

I just wondered if you had heard from Wendi...

Leroy I had to go out for a while this afternoon....let me check my email and Musings and see...

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: February 05, 2009, 06:22:20 PM »

Darla - are you here??

Yes Leroy just got in and caught up>

I just wondered if you had heard from Wendi...

Leroy I had to go out for a while this afternoon....let me check my email and Musings and see...
i think we have the same name but I spell mine ene.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: February 05, 2009, 06:24:14 PM »

HMMMMM,  Baezsvengali is going to have to work, he's going to have to earn his pay for being the 1st hispanic dude blahblahblah etc.   He will need to figure out how to draw attention away from the public memorial of the poor child Caylee, because some folks who don't always hang out in here might be extra sad and thoughtful while viewing the service. All that extra thought and contmplation just might get some people remembering it's her slutty mom who's in jail for the crime.

OR

He's going to have to cause a big hissy fit, beating his breast over how devastasted his poor, misunderstood client is about not being able to attend

Better yet, his magnificent PR team can work their magic like they've done before, and make the public focus on what crooked, coniving idiots they are

I'm not going to watch, I'm going to fight the urge to purchase an entire Assony Family Voo Doo dollset and I'm going to try and be nice now.
Yea - Baez will be calling a presser at 10 on Tuesday ... it will include the following phrases:  "my client is innocent" ... "when you hear the whole story you will understand" ... "I'm really busy, I can only take a couple questions" ... "I will not comment on my client" ...

BOZO has the same line....."my client is innocent"...but he never finishes the line.  He never says...."what she is INNOCENT OF"!!!!!!!!

Have you monkeys seen this excellent compilation of Baez's use of the superlative modifier, "uhhh" ??

57 "uh's" in 6 minutes of blah-blah-blah.  Classic Baez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcEGqP27EX8

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: February 05, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES
KID FINDERS NEW PROJECT[size=12

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/

I AM SO NOT KIDDING
OMG OMG   I knew this guy was a perv!  Seriously, how can they possibly put forward this when they were losing their house to foreclosure & everything about KFN was fraudelent & fronted by their own phoney companies?  How can they offer such a service with NO PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL SERVICE OR PSY EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE or at least a pro on staff? How can they do this when they are constantly begging for pennies?   And to think George was looking forward to being a board member & spokesperson for this farce of an organization.WORD MUST GET OUT THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR TEENAGE GIRLS![/color]

Opening Jan. 1, 2010.  Where?  You know they are going to try to solicit government funds through a RFP.  So once we know where, contact someone in the municipality of where they intend to do business and warn them

YOU BET IM ON THIS!

Read the "Key personnel"

VIII. Key Personnel

Board--------Director------------House Parents
                                            Counseling Staff
                                            Support Staff

IX. Evaluation
Progress will be evaluated through resident evaluations, governmental inspections, outside evaluators, and a mandatory review by both the House of Purpose Board of Directors and Kid Finders Network Board of Directors.
X. Conclusion
House of Purpose will be made possible by dedicated donors, will be supported by the dedicated staff, and will be successful through the lives of the young girls we will help to make whole and the families we may possibly bring together.

NO WAY that is too evasive & "outside evaluators" means way too much leverage to flub records - notice KFN BOD    Thats right that would include the Anthonys - NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING  - not headed by a convicted felon NO WAY!

Hi Capp, CC, Blink, and all Monkeys and Guests!

Oh Sleuthy Simians, you are just awesome.  Good digging.

Here is a post copied from an earlier SM thread, just a similar kind of "organization" and close to home:

Quote from: wendiw8780 on January 11, 2009, 04:57:05 PM

need the monkeys opinion. tia. hope i get this all correct, it's confusing. (just like the rest of the A's)

LA & KC's jail visit july 28th

LA: i can tell you specifically, umm, Fred Robinson, has been an amazing support for our family.
KC: yeah
LA:his wife, Holly, has been a tremendous support for us, she, all of them just reference the lord alot & they want you to know that they are behind you. they refernce the lord alot and you need to utilize that as your crutch.
KC: i have been.
LA:those two in particular have used that as a platform, not only publicly (sp), but personally to voice their support, to reach out to give you strength.

(this is coming from my note, i posted it last nite a little better)

Fred Robinson address
4906 Hopespring dr

i googled Fred Robinson, i am trying to figure out how to say this 'cause i don't want to give out incorrect info, but it's soooo confusing.

Fred Robinson is owner?/president of Messiah Christian Center
PO Box 721481
Orlando, Fl 32872-1481
501(c)(3)- A religious, educational, charitable, scientific or literary organization.
organization which receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public.
Housing Rehabilitaion

TRANSITIONAL HOUSING

HOPESPRING HOUSE-provides participants (ages (18-23) the love, support, and guidance needed to successfully transition out of the foster care system into productive independent living. education and a safe affordable living enviroment are two of the most important needs expressed by this delicate group of young adults. With this in mind, our objective is to provide physical, emotional, financial and academic support to former foster care participants resulting in 100% of those completing the two year program making significant progress towards earning an associates degree or post-secondary education certificate.

Scott Sampson (Roy Kronk's supervisor)
4859 hopespring Dr.
listed as SECRETARY 1

Fred Robinson also has a business called Franklincomputer Consulting
titile-pres
address-4106 Eagle Feather  (just down the street from Lee, residence inhabited by a couple with surname N----.)

Lee Anthony's previous address
4148 Eagle Feather

just thought this was interesting. any monkey opinions?
hope i have this all straight 'cause i had to print everything out since i don't know how to cut 7 paste. tia.

wendi

I KNEW IT.  I FINALLY got something right!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: February 05, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »

Has this been posted?
Source: Casey's Attorney Marketing Photos To Media
Thursday, February 5, 2009 – updated: 6:14 pm EST February 5, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony is willing to part with more photos of her dead daughter to help pay for her defense. A source told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that Casey's attorneys have been trying to market the photos to the media again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEGAL ANALYST: Discusses Photo-Sale Report
ARCHIVE: Read Previous Reports On Anthony Case
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jose Baez is hiring some very expensive experts to defend Casey on this first-degree murder charge. They are hiring nationally-known experts who don't come cheap. But WFTV's legal analyst, Bill Sheaffer, said Casey's efforts to possibly help pay for them by marketing photos to the media could backfire in the court of public opinion.

There are reports that Casey Anthony sold endearing videos and photos of her daughter Caylee six months ago for almost $200,000.

"It's a drop in the bucket, $200,000 in this case is a drop in the bucket when you take into consideration what Mr. Baez needs in order to devote his time and resources to this case," Sheaffer said (watch full interview).

Sheaffer said that money could be gone or close to gone. He said attorney Jose Baez's fee alone will be six figures in a case like this and the total cost of Casey's defense could hit $1 million, especially because of the high-powered experts Baez has hired: Forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee, who helped get OJ Simpson acquitted, New York defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden, who represented rock and roll legend Phil Spector at his first murder trial that ended in a hung jury, and New York forensic expert Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky.

"I would say these experts run into the tens of thousands of dollars," Sheaffer said.

The flat fees or hourly fees, Sheaffer said, could run from $500 to $750, plus expenses. But, Sheaffer said, selling her murdered daughter's photos could turn the public against Casey even more. Still, Casey is facing first-degree murder.

"One is going to do what one has to do," Sheaffer said.

Hiring heavy hitters from out of town may also backfire on Baez. Sheaffer said they bring some baggage, because of OJ for example, and Florida jurors might view them as outsiders.

MORE STRANGERS GIVE CASEY MONEY

Casey continues to be well-funded in jail. She had about $300 in her jail account Thursday and spent $12 this week on snacks and a drink. She also received another $75 from complete strangers living in Fort Lauderdale, California and Michigan.

PRESS CORPS ADMITS "TODD BLACK" IS "GIL CABOT"

The public relations spokesman for Casey's defense team finally admitted he's convicted felon Gil Cabot.

A Press Corps Media release Thursday confirmed Cabot was one of several media contacts working under the name of Todd Black.

Cabot was convicted for trying to extort Entertainment Tonight anchor Jann Carl by falsely claiming he had compromising photographs of her. Carl had previously turned down his offer to be her agent.

PUBLIC MEMORIAL SERVICE SET FOR FEBRUARY 10

The attorney for Caylee Anthony's grandparents told Eyewitness News on Thursday that the public memorial service for Caylee would be held on the morning of Tuesday, February 10.

The memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando (see map), attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News, and start at 10:00am. No cameras are allowed in the church, but WFTV.com expects to be able to provide a live video feed online of the service.

Dr. David Uth, Senior Pastor of First Baptist Orlando, released the following statement Thursday: "I believe God placed First Baptist Church of Orlando here in Central Florida to make a difference in this community, and to love this community. We believe our purpose is to be a lighthouse, especially in difficult and dark times. One of those times is now as we have all been saddened by the death of Caylee Anthony. As a church, we want to provide hope, healing and the opportunity to experience God's love. We believe that hosting the service will give us the opportunity to minister to a family in need and to a community that is hurting because of the loss of this precious child."

Seating for the public service will start at 9:00am. The church told Eyewitness News no bags, backpacks, purses, cell phones, still photo or video cameras will be permitted. There will be a strong security presence and attendees will have to pass through a metal detector.

The service will be held in the church's 5,000-seat Worship Center.

Caylee Anthony's remains were found in December in a wooded area less than a mile from her grandparent's home. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, remains in jail on first-degree murder charges in connection with Caylee's death.

Previous Stories:
February 5, 2009: Date Set For Caylee Anthony Public Memorial
February 5, 2009: Zenaida Gonzalez's Lawyer Says Case Could Be Easily Closed
February 4, 2009: Roy Kronk May Have To Start Paying Own Legal Fees

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 05, 2009, 06:30:10 PM »

Has this been posted?
Source: Casey's Attorney Marketing Photos To Media
Thursday, February 5, 2009 – updated: 6:14 pm EST February 5, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony is willing to part with more photos of her dead daughter to help pay for her defense.
A source told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that Casey's attorneys have been trying to market the photos to the media again.

SNIPPED

What a bitch.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #707 on: February 05, 2009, 06:31:33 PM »

3babiesmommy thanks for posting this, Casey is going to have to sell every picture of Caylee and then some to pay for her defense.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 05, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »

CAN I RANT BEFORE I HEAD OFF TO SCHOOL?? YES?? OK, THANK YOU! 

O/T... But I can't STAND it when Nancy Grace refers to her kids as "THE TWINS". It is so impersonal, like they are some sort of weird creature that are joined together at the hips. I have twin boys, but I have NEVER EVER called the "the twins"... I always say my kids, or my children, or refer to them by their first names. Then if someone asks how many kids I have, I say, "2 they are twins".

Not only is it harmful to MY EARS to listen to that, but will be harmful to HER KIDS if she always refers to them as one. They need to be individuals. My kids just started kindergarten and they are in separate classrooms. ANYWAY....

RANT RANT RANT

Couple of my not so favorite NG sayings:

Tot Mom
Bobmshell
BS BS
Lets unleash the lawyers
Good night friend....

I could go on!

Please do Leroy.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #709 on: February 05, 2009, 06:33:04 PM »

okay.. so casey is selling  more of her daughters pictures...

todd black is a convicted felon..

and some cockamammy memorial is going to happen BEFORE the child is buried...

dang.... can you IMAGINE what will come out in the next YEAR or so it takes to get to trial? this stuff comes out in one DAY.

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 05, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »

dang.... can you IMAGINE what will come out in the next YEAR or so it takes to get to trial? this stuff comes out in one DAY.
And none of these people have no shame, no integrity, nothing.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #711 on: February 05, 2009, 06:37:03 PM »

And none of these people have no shame, no integrity, nothing.

well they probably HATE the monkeys... and i would HOPE that the vultures who go by the title of EXPERT WITNESS for a big payoff... will think TWICE before they jump on this trainwreck   GRAVY TRAIN.... BECAUSE they ARE being scrutinized...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #712 on: February 05, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »

Boo's Clue number Two!! 

Remember when I said a line would be drawn in the sand???? Read below!!!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thank you to the good people out there!

Someone forwarded my wife this link and then she forwarded it to me.

Team Jesse Grund

I wanted to publicly thank whoever started this and to thank everyone here who has been supportive and encouraging.  When I stepped out of the shadows to speak out I was warned about the fall out, the backlash, etc.  but no one from law enforcement, legal or media told me the upside of it.  The upside is that it has allowed good people to come forward and take a stand with us.  It has encouraged others to step out and speak out.  It has fulfilled the Biblical teaching that what was meant for evil God can use for good.

There is a quote attributed to British statesmen and theological writer from the late 1700s,Edmunde Burke - "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good me to do nothing".  I've tried to live by the theory that good will always win out, truth will overcome lies and evil will be defeated.  It's why I confront the things I confront and do the things I do.  And, while it may not seem as if that is true in this day and age I still believe that it is.

Evil is like a boil.  It's uncomfortable at first, then it hurts and eventually the pain is excruciating.  However, after that the junk/infection will rise to the surface and pop.  The pain leaves and the wound heals.  It cannot stay hidden and it will be expunged.

I know that there are many of you that are anxious for justice to be served and to have Caylee's life honored.  But, I want to encourage you to let things work themselves out.  When this all started I said that every hidden thing would be revealed and what was spoken in the darkness would be revealed in the light.  And, because it was allowed the time to do so, we have seen that come true.  I will also tell you that it's not over yet.  There is more to be revealed and more junk to be expunged.  Nothing will stay hidden and NO ONE will escape being exposed.

So, sit back and watch God be God.  I promise you it will be well worth the wait.

Keep standing up for what is right, confronting what is wrong and believing in the Truth!

Richard Grund
aka the Sword of THE KING

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: February 05, 2009, 06:38:30 PM »

In the news article which I didn't want to stack....

Where is the money the Connecticut family is helping with which was for the life of the case? Why would they have to sell more pictures of Caylee if there is this anonymous money coming in? JB hasn't lied to us has he?
They wouldn't need all the money if she would just do a plea deal. I am sure the prosecution has listening ears. That would save alot of money and on the state also.

Gil Cabot is admitted to now so wonder how that makes the piece of paper he signed as "Todd Black" stand? I hope they don't let him sign another one because the fraud has already been done.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: February 05, 2009, 06:39:53 PM »

Casey selling pics to fund defense ...

How Bass Ackward is that?!  Use the child you killed to get money to defend yourself for killing her?!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: February 05, 2009, 06:40:46 PM »

Have you monkeys seen this excellent compilation of Baez's use of the superlative modifier, "uhhh" ??

57 "uh's" in 6 minutes of blah-blah-blah.  Classic Baez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcEGqP27EX8

oh lordy you counted the uh's!  LOL......I am getting ready for dinner will have to watch it after dinner....hubby want chinese....so he is bringing it home he doesn't think pork chops and grits are really chinese!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: February 05, 2009, 06:41:39 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES
KID FINDERS NEW PROJECT[size=12

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/

I AM SO NOT KIDDING
OMG OMG   I knew this guy was a perv!  Seriously, how can they possibly put forward this when they were losing their house to foreclosure & everything about KFN was fraudelent & fronted by their own phoney companies?  How can they offer such a service with NO PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL SERVICE OR PSY EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE or at least a pro on staff? How can they do this when they are constantly begging for pennies?   And to think George was looking forward to being a board member & spokesperson for this farce of an organization.WORD MUST GET OUT THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR TEENAGE GIRLS![/color]

Opening Jan. 1, 2010.  Where?  You know they are going to try to solicit government funds through a RFP.  So once we know where, contact someone in the municipality of where they intend to do business and warn them

YOU BET IM ON THIS!

Read the "Key personnel"

VIII. Key Personnel

Board--------Director------------House Parents
                                            Counseling Staff
                                            Support Staff

IX. Evaluation
Progress will be evaluated through resident evaluations, governmental inspections, outside evaluators, and a mandatory review by both the House of Purpose Board of Directors and Kid Finders Network Board of Directors.
X. Conclusion
House of Purpose will be made possible by dedicated donors, will be supported by the dedicated staff, and will be successful through the lives of the young girls we will help to make whole and the families we may possibly bring together.

NO WAY that is too evasive & "outside evaluators" means way too much leverage to flub records - notice KFN BOD    Thats right that would include the Anthonys - NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING  - not headed by a convicted felon NO WAY!

Hi Capp, CC, Blink, and all Monkeys and Guests!

Oh Sleuthy Simians, you are just awesome.  Good digging.

Here is a post copied from an earlier SM thread, just a similar kind of "organization" and close to home:

Quote from: wendiw8780 on January 11, 2009, 04:57:05 PM

need the monkeys opinion. tia. hope i get this all correct, it's confusing. (just like the rest of the A's)

LA & KC's jail visit july 28th

LA: i can tell you specifically, umm, Fred Robinson, has been an amazing support for our family.
KC: yeah
LA:his wife, Holly, has been a tremendous support for us, she, all of them just reference the lord alot & they want you to know that they are behind you. they refernce the lord alot and you need to utilize that as your crutch.
KC: i have been.
LA:those two in particular have used that as a platform, not only publicly (sp), but personally to voice their support, to reach out to give you strength.

(this is coming from my note, i posted it last nite a little better)

Fred Robinson address
4906 Hopespring dr

i googled Fred Robinson, i am trying to figure out how to say this 'cause i don't want to give out incorrect info, but it's soooo confusing.

Fred Robinson is owner?/president of Messiah Christian Center
PO Box 721481
Orlando, Fl 32872-1481
501(c)(3)- A religious, educational, charitable, scientific or literary organization.
organization which receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public.
Housing Rehabilitaion

TRANSITIONAL HOUSING

HOPESPRING HOUSE-provides participants (ages (18-23) the love, support, and guidance needed to successfully transition out of the foster care system into productive independent living. education and a safe affordable living enviroment are two of the most important needs expressed by this delicate group of young adults. With this in mind, our objective is to provide physical, emotional, financial and academic support to former foster care participants resulting in 100% of those completing the two year program making significant progress towards earning an associates degree or post-secondary education certificate.

Scott Sampson (Roy Kronk's supervisor)
4859 hopespring Dr.
listed as SECRETARY 1

Fred Robinson also has a business called Franklincomputer Consulting
titile-pres
address-4106 Eagle Feather  (just down the street from Lee, residence inhabited by a couple with surname N----.)

Lee Anthony's previous address
4148 Eagle Feather

just thought this was interesting. any monkey opinions?
hope i have this all straight 'cause i had to print everything out since i don't know how to cut 7 paste. tia.

wendi

I KNEW IT.  I FINALLY got something right!!!

Thank you very much for posting this...very interesting & Ive been curious with connections especially since LE made a recent statement regarding Lee "he knows what he did."   Nothing for nothing LP is insisting there is a connection to Lee/neighbor-supervisor/Kronk, I believe it would be too ironic to have this many coincidences in this case.

Notice the words Lee uses in that conversation "they reference the lord alot and you need to utilize that as your crutch"   IN OTHER WORDS A FRONT!

GOD this case is filled with pondscum - precious babygirl deserved so much more - dont worry Caylee, fly with the angels sweetie we will get justice in your name

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #717 on: February 05, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »

Hey Monkeys, what's been going on today? Anything new and exciting? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: February 05, 2009, 06:43:29 PM »

BooMonkey thanks for posting that, I don't want to sound dumb, but what exactly is Richard Grund suggesting?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #719 on: February 05, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »

BooMonkey thanks for posting that, I don't want to sound dumb, but what exactly is Richard Grund suggesting?

I believe the Grunds know a lot about the Anthony family and have not made this knowledge public, only to LE.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.