April 27, 2024, 11:31:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240599 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2009, 06:02:44 PM »

Oh! Eep! You're talking about MY post. Gak. Let me clarify, I was emailed through eBay from a person claiming to work for Baez, but who mentioned an obscure posting I made on Scared Monkeys. I don't think the "full name I was given is a real person, I think it's an online moniker. I DO NOT thinks anyone needs to worry about the security on the SM website. I've been on this website back when Natalee Holloway was alive and aside from the occassional pop-up, I have never had any indication this site is not totally secure.

Seriously. I trust the security on this website and was not implying the children of moderators were running amok. Please, lets all go back to the Anthony obsession and forgive me for accidentally hikacking the thread.

There is no problem with security at SM.  You however appear to be attempting to start trouble. 
Klaas,
unless you are privy to info we don't have, I really think she was only asking if we knew of a player that called herself Deb Davis.  Someone else posted a link where they saw Deb Davis had posted on another website and her opinion was that Caylee had a hispanic influence and that there probably WAS a nanny.  I posted this on the last thread and brought JennyW's response over so she would see it.  I don't see that she is trying to start trouble. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »

I suggest we just move on from commenting any further about personal emails, or any possible dispute between two parties at any given time...if it is something about SM's in general that's different then I'll start swinging on my vine ninja style - this case is drama filled enough, we dont need monkeys flinging bananas   No harm, no foul expressing opinions, snitstirring is another story - Be smooth, keep it real  Said with much love & respect

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2009, 06:03:49 PM »

Notes to self:

[1] Check for unfolding drama in the cage before posting mundane stuff right smack in the middle of it...

[2]  Check for Asian names like "JennyWong" involved in the drama before posting news stories involving Asian wrongdoers...

heh heh   

ROFLMAO       

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2009, 06:04:37 PM »

Klaasend, You've got Mail, please pick up the red phone under the cakse server..

Blink

uh oh... if its about me... if i die.. i always loved you all best.....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »

Notes to self:

[1] Check for unfolding drama in the cage before posting mundane stuff right smack in the middle of it...

[2]  Check for Asian names like "JennyWong" involved in the drama before posting news stories involving Asian wrongdoers...

heh heh   
Oh Des!      I needed that!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2009, 06:05:51 PM »

Desdemona,

VERY intriguing information.  WOW, what if?

Yes, your timing stunk, but very interesting post.   
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2009, 06:06:42 PM »

Klaasend, You've got Mail, please pick up the red phone under the cakse server..

Blink

uh oh... if its about me... if i die.. i always loved you all best.....
It's the bat phone!  I always knew klaas was batgirl!
(and we love you too heykim!)

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2009, 06:06:54 PM »

Oh! Eep! You're talking about MY post. Gak. Let me clarify, I was emailed through eBay from a person claiming to work for Baez, but who mentioned an obscure posting I made on Scared Monkeys. I don't think the "full name I was given is a real person, I think it's an online moniker. I DO NOT thinks anyone needs to worry about the security on the SM website. I've been on this website back when Natalee Holloway was alive and aside from the occassional pop-up, I have never had any indication this site is not totally secure.

Seriously. I trust the security on this website and was not implying the children of moderators were running amok. Please, lets all go back to the Anthony obsession and forgive me for accidentally hikacking the thread.

There is no problem with security at SM.  You however appear to be attempting to start trouble. 
Klaas,
unless you are privy to info we don't have, I really think she was only asking if we knew of a player that called herself Deb Davis.  Someone else posted a link where they saw Deb Davis had posted on another website and her opinion was that Caylee had a hispanic influence and that there probably WAS a nanny.  I posted this on the last thread and brought JennyW's response over so she would see it.  I don't see that she is trying to start trouble. 

Maybe I can help, DD is the name of a woman that used to work with the blind driving psychics, and then attempted to have her prosecuted for fraud.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2009, 06:07:58 PM »

Desdemona,

VERY intriguing information.  WOW, what if?

Yes, your timing stunk, but very interesting post.   

Can you say "understatement?" 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2009, 06:08:06 PM »

gosh darn it... and the NEW CAGE was so nice and clean...
i sure mucked it all up..

Heykim  glad you've got our back........ putting away my sling shot right now.  j

sometimes it PAYS to swallow your coffee before reading some posts *L*,,, just saved my little new netbook  from a spray of java over that remark *L*

I didn't "get" the whole drama but I did get that you were outraged about something that maybe wasn't right, I was trembling right  behind you......SM ROCKS
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2009, 06:09:15 PM »

I suggest we just move on from commenting any further about personal emails, or any possible dispute between two parties at any given time...if it is something about SM's in general that's different then I'll start swinging on my vine ninja style - this case is drama filled enough, we dont need monkeys flinging bananas   No harm, no foul expressing opinions, snitstirring is another story - Be smooth, keep it real    Said with much love & respect

Bump

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2009, 06:10:39 PM »

Klaas,

Maybe I can help, DD is the name of a woman that used to work with the blind driving psychics, and then attempted to have her prosecuted for fraud.
  Blind driving psychics? please, go on...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2009, 06:10:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18641180/detail.html

Roy Kronk May Have To Start Paying Own Legal Fees
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 – updated: 3:43 pm EST February 4, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The county employee who found the body of Caylee Anthony might soon have to start paying his own legal bills. Until now, Orange County has been paying a law firm to represent former meter reader Roy Kronk.

So far, the county has paid more than $7,500 dollars. It was an effort to help Kronk maintain privacy.

Wednesday, a county watchdog group told Eyewitness News that's excessive.

"Owing a debt of gratitude doesn't allow the taxpayer to be taken advantage of," said Michael Walzak of CountyWatch.

Kronk is no longer working as a meter reader. He's now working at a county utility warehouse and says he wants to be out of the public eye.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »

Klaas,

Okay Blink ... just the phrase "blind driving psychics" about made me pee my pants!  What are blind driving psychics exactly?  Inquiring minds want to know ...

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2009, 06:11:38 PM »

I suggest we just move on from commenting any further about personal emails, or any possible dispute between two parties at any given time...if it is something about SM's in general that's different then I'll start swinging on my vine ninja style - this case is drama filled enough, we dont need monkeys flinging bananas   No harm, no foul expressing opinions, snitstirring is another story - Be smooth, keep it real    Said with much love & respect

Bump

well, I think we need  to get this straightened out, somebody was called out pretty harshly. JMO
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »

Klaas,

Okay Blink ... just the phrase "blind driving psychics" about made me pee my pants!  What are blind driving psychics exactly?  Inquiring minds want to know ...
and I should add ... don't want them "driving" in my neighborhood!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18641180/detail.html

Roy Kronk May Have To Start Paying Own Legal Fees
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 – updated: 3:43 pm EST February 4, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The county employee who found the body of Caylee Anthony might soon have to start paying his own legal bills. Until now, Orange County has been paying a law firm to represent former meter reader Roy Kronk.

So far, the county has paid more than $7,500 dollars. It was an effort to help Kronk maintain privacy.

Wednesday, a county watchdog group told Eyewitness News that's excessive.

"Owing a debt of gratitude doesn't allow the taxpayer to be taken advantage of," said Michael Walzak of CountyWatch.

Kronk is no longer working as a meter reader. He's now working at a county utility warehouse and says he wants to be out of the public eye.
Considering he's rumored to have received $20grand for a picture he took of a snake...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2009, 06:14:33 PM »

I suggest we just move on from commenting any further about personal emails, or any possible dispute between two parties at any given time...if it is something about SM's in general that's different then I'll start swinging on my vine ninja style - this case is drama filled enough, we dont need monkeys flinging bananas   No harm, no foul expressing opinions, snitstirring is another story - Be smooth, keep it real    Said with much love & respect

Bump

well, I think we need  to get this straightened out, somebody was called out pretty harshly. JMO
Now harsh is a relative term.  I hope ya'll go back and read my peaceable posts ... really think this was just a misunderstanding ...

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2009, 06:14:52 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17154890/detail.html

more about "blind driving" psychics.  LOL
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2009, 06:14:57 PM »

gosh darn it... and the NEW CAGE was so nice and clean...
i sure mucked it all up..

i apologize.
sorry again.

wendi

Wendi - Im not sure what you did....i musta missed something....?

i agreed with Heykim-i don't apologize for taking up for Heykim, but i meant i shouldn't jump to conclusions! (sorry, last night at this house & i'm kinda sad & irritable!) that's no excuse though!

wendi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.