April 27, 2024, 10:16:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240591 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 05, 2009, 08:29:10 PM »

Thanks, Desdemona!  (Didn't want to shorten it to Des, ummm, just because) 

You've been reading over in Musings haven't you     
Why what's at Musings? I have alwasy called Desdemonda Des. Is Des a bad word? Please help if I called her a bad name? 

No JSM you are okay so long as she doesn't start saying she is "channeling you"!!!
Leroy Desdemonda channeling me? I am so confused! Help your poor monkey friend!

Come here...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4487.new#new 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: February 05, 2009, 08:30:07 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Stay outta trouble. 
Sleep tight TRIMM!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #842 on: February 05, 2009, 08:30:24 PM »

Nite Trimm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: February 05, 2009, 08:31:13 PM »

Why what's at Musings? I have alwasy called Desdemonda Des. Is Des a bad word? Please help if I called her a bad name? 

No JSM you are okay so long as she doesn't start saying she is "channeling you"!!!

Obviously, I'm not Leroy, JSM. But there has been much discussion in Musings about a former monkey who wrote messages about "channeling" NH, eventually got banned (I think), and joined a site which was doing quite a bit of SM bashing. Sorry you got confused; I shouldn't make cryptic jokes.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #844 on: February 05, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »

Sorry to be off topic, but can a monkey answer a question for me. Has anyone ever had to use a Holter monitor before? I would ask this question somewhere else, but I didn't know where to post it. TIA JSM
I had to wear a heart monitor for for 30 days and hit a button when it did something that bothered me.  Then called it in.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #845 on: February 05, 2009, 08:32:29 PM »

Hey Monkeys, what's been going on today? Anything new and exciting? TIA JSM

Hi JSM - I'm just at a loss for words right now....
You at a loss for words Leroy? WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME NOW!

Casey selling Caylee pics to pay JunkButt's ass, Fox airing the memorial, and turning people away from a church....sickening!!
So are these these the deleted pictures of Caylee off her computer? Did she do that because she knew she could make money off of them? Who are they turning away? Average people like us or are they turning away Murt and Lois? Thanks for the info Leroy!

They are turning away anyone that is wearing clothes apparently    
Soooo...monkey suits are ok then? Whew! I wouldn't want to have to buy a new outfit!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 05, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »

Hey Monkeys, what's been going on today? Anything new and exciting? TIA JSM

Hi JSM - I'm just at a loss for words right now....
You at a loss for words Leroy? WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME NOW!

Casey selling Caylee pics to pay JunkButt's ass, Fox airing the memorial, and turning people away from a church....sickening!!
So are these these the deleted pictures of Caylee off her computer? Did she do that because she knew she could make money off of them? Who are they turning away? Average people like us or are they turning away Murt and Lois? Thanks for the info Leroy!

They are turning away anyone that is wearing clothes apparently    
Soooo...monkey suits are ok then? Whew! I wouldn't want to have to buy a new outfit!

Tevye....you are good...you are gonna be stylin'...  

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #847 on: February 05, 2009, 08:35:05 PM »

Good night Trimm 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #848 on: February 05, 2009, 08:35:20 PM »

Sorry to be off topic, but can a monkey answer a question for me. Has anyone ever had to use a Holter monitor before? I would ask this question somewhere else, but I didn't know where to post it. TIA JSM

I have JSM nothing to it>>

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: February 05, 2009, 08:36:52 PM »

JSM, I believe I did once.  I think that it measured my blood pressure thoughout the day.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #850 on: February 05, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »

To this legally dumb monkey could someone tell me why they said on NG that the taxpayers will have to pay for KC's defense?  She hired this attorney and he in turn hired all the experts/of so they call theirselves that.  JB is not a public defender even though a public defender probably has a lot more brains than JB.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: February 05, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »

*sounds like Desi better hop over to Musings and figure this out...*

I do go by "Desi" -- does that make any difference?

Oh Desi....Do Not Go Over There...you should see what happened to Carpe!!!

Oh dear.  I did check it out.  Err.. "Open your being???"   *sigh*

Okay, Everybody, listen up:

Desdemona's nickname is officially Desi. Not "Des."  Desi.
D-E-S-I. 

Okay?  Okay.   *yikes* 

And, btw there's not a single psychic bone in my body, either....  Got that?

*must.... not.... giggle...........       must.... not.... giggle..........*

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 05, 2009, 08:41:44 PM »

*sounds like Desi better hop over to Musings and figure this out...*

I do go by "Desi" -- does that make any difference?

Oh Desi....Do Not Go Over There...you should see what happened to Carpe!!!

Oh dear.  I did check it out.  Err.. "Open your being???"   *sigh*

Okay, Everybody, listen up:

Desdemona's nickname is officially Desi. Not "Des."  Desi.
D-E-S-I. 

Okay?  Okay.   *yikes* 

And, btw there's not a single psychic bone in my body, either....  Got that?

*must.... not.... giggle...........       must.... not.... giggle..........*

*gigglesnort*    

irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: February 05, 2009, 08:43:48 PM »

All I am waiting for now is for the Anthony's to announce they are going to charge admission to the Public Memorial for Caylee-  in order to fund the defense of her murderer.
Thats why they are gonna pass out the collection baskets. I guarantee they will do it you mark my word. JSM said it first! 

I had that dream the other night. I dreamt I was at the service when I noticed the guys lining up on the back wall of the church with the collection baskets.I got up to stop them and I was picked up and carried out of the church.

I did send 2 emails to Pastor Uth with concerns I had--let's see if I get a response--these are copies of them

Pastor Uth

I have heard about the memorial for dear,sweet Caylee and I was so happy that someone decided to help bring closure to not only the community in Orlando but to those of us who live far away but have nontheless given our hearts to this baby girl.

I was under the impression that Caylees grandmother was not an integral part of the service but in the last couple of days some unsettling information came to my attention.

I have been told that Cindy Anthony has been in charge and that people she doesn't like will be barred from entering.This sir gives me great pause.

This service is to celebrate Caylee.Period.There should be no mention of her mother Casey at all.The service shouldn't be a platform for Cindy to try to convince us that Casey was a loving,caring mother for we know that statements such as those would be far from the truth and she would be putting them out there in the House of God.

Seeing as that this memorial is being held in Church,noone should be turned away based on the feelings of one,this is a place for all who have a piece of this child in their hearts to come together as one in thoughts and prayers.

I also know many people who feel it is disrespectful to allow it to be televised and I'm sure you've gotten some emails in regards to it but I feel that with so many people being unable to be there physically(myself included) that it would allow us to feel a kinship with the other people who have been touched by Caylee and have offered prayers first for her safe return then prayers for her to be found and lastly by prayers for God to welcome her home.

I understand that you are a busy man and even moreso now with the preparations for the memorial service but I hope if you have a moment you'll reply to help ease my mind.

Thank You

Pastor Uth

I had sent you an email a few minutes ago with concerns I had about the memorial for Caylee Anthony.

I have sat here and debated whether to send this one as an addendum to it and my conscience got the better of me so here it is.

Over the course of the investigation into what happened to Caylee her family surrounded themselves with individuals who were more concerned about making money than finding Caylee and the Anthonys supported their cause wholeheartedly.

They have made money hand over fist in blatant disregard to the feelings of others and the appearance that it put forth.

I hope that your church will not be passing around the donation baskets or asking for "love offerings" or allowing money to be collected in anyway--Let this day truly be about Caylee because nothing that has happened before this has been.

This is Caylees day.

Do not allow t-shirt sales or the sale of the new bracelets that the Anthonys have made(the ones that say Caylee...Forever in our Hearts)

If for some reason there needs to be a commemorative item(which I see no good reason for there to be one) then make them free to everyone who is able to attend.

Don't let this day be marred by yet another scandal of the Anthonys being involved with donations.

Send this baby off with the love and respect that she deserves.

Looking forward to hearing from you in regards to my concerns-
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:14:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 05, 2009, 08:46:01 PM »

Obviously, I'm not Leroy, JSM. But there has been much discussion in Musings about a former monkey who wrote messages about "channeling" NH, eventually got banned (I think), and joined a site which was doing quite a bit of SM bashing. Sorry you got confused; I shouldn't make cryptic jokes.
That's fine Blurry. I remember someone named Des before I was a monkey that was always on the phone with LP. Is this the same Des? Did she channel him too? Is that why her avatar was on the phone? Makes me laugh really hard if that is why! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 05, 2009, 08:46:56 PM »

I had to wear a heart monitor for for 30 days and hit a button when it did something that bothered me.  Then called it in.
Thanks, I just wanted to know if it hurt like a shot!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: February 05, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »

I had a heart monitor on last year at this time.  It's a diagnostic tool. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: February 05, 2009, 08:48:11 PM »

That's fine Blurry. I remember someone named Des before I was a monkey that was always on the phone with LP. Is this the same Des? Did she channel him too? Is that why her avatar was on the phone? Makes me laugh really hard if that is why! 

Yep, that is the same Des!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: February 05, 2009, 08:50:03 PM »

All I am waiting for now is for the Anthony's to announce they are going to charge admission to the Public Memorial for Caylee-  in order to fund the defense of her murderer.
Thats why they are gonna pass out the collection baskets. I guarantee they will do it you mark my word. JSM said it first! 

I had that dream the other night. I dreamt I was at the service when I noticed the guys lining up on the back wall of the church with the collection baskets.I got up to stop them and I was picked up and carried out of the church.

I did send 2 emails to Pastor Uth with concerns I had--let's see if I get a response--these are copies of them

Pastor Uth

I have heard about the memorial for dear,sweet Caylee and I was so happy that someone decided to help bring closure to not only the community in Orlando but to those of us who live far away but have nontheless given our hearts to this baby girl.

I was under the impression that Caylees grandmother was not an integral part of the service but in the last couple of days some unsettling information came to my attention.

I have been told that Cindy Anthony has been in charge and that people she doesn't like will be barred from entering.This sir gives me great pause.

This service is to celebrate Caylee.Period.There should be no mention of her mother Casey at all.The service shouldn't be a platform for Cindy to try to convince us that Casey was a loving,caring mother for we know that statements such as those would be far from the truth and she would be putting them out there in the House of God.

Seeing as that this memorial is being held in Church,noone should be turned away based on the feelings of one,this is a place for all who have a piece of this child in their hearts to come together as one in thoughts and prayers.

I also know many people who feel it is disrespectful to allow it to be televised and I'm sure you've gotten some emails in regards to it but I feel that with so many people being unable to be there physically(myself included) that it would allow us to feel a kinship with the other people who have been touched by Caylee and have offered prayers first for her safe return then prayers for her to be found and lastly by prayers for God to welcome her home.

I understand that you are a busy man and even moreso now with the preparations for the memorial service but I hope if you have a moment you'll reply to help ease my mind.

Thank You

Pastor Uth

I had sent you an email a few minutes ago with concerns I had about the memorial for Caylee Anthony.

I have sat here and debated whether to send this one as an addendum to it and my conscience got the better of me so here it is.

Over the course of the investigation into what happened to Caylee her family surrounded themselves with individuals who were more concerned about making money than finding Caylee and the Anthonys supported their cause wholeheartedly.

They have made money hand over fist in blatant disregard to the feelings of others and the appearance that it put forth.

I hope that your church will not be passing around the donation baskets or asking for "love offerings" or allowing money to be collected in anyway--Let this day truly be about Caylee because nothing that has happened before this has been.

This is Caylees day.

Do not allow t-shirt sales or the sale of the new bracelets that the Anthonys have made(the ones that say Caylee...Forever in our Hearts)

If for some reason there needs to be a commemorative item(which I see no good reason for there to be one) then make them free to everyone who is able to attend.

Don't let this day be marred by yet another scandal of the Anthonys being involved with donations.

Send this baby off with the love and respect that she deserves.

Looking forward to hearing from you in regards to my concerns--
Wow! You really had that dream? I was just joking.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:15:16 PM by klaasend » Logged

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 05, 2009, 08:51:32 PM »

Well, it was rather eye-opening, I must say.

But I promise I have never "channeled" anyone in my whole life.....

(Well, maybe Cher in the car once, on a long, boring car trip... but that is a whole other story!  And it was her fault, honest, she came on the radio just when I was about to fall asleep at the wheel... And it was just that once, honest...

"Gypsies, tramps and thieves, we'd hear it from the people of the town, they'd call us... Gypsies, tramps and thieves..."  ...uhh, never mind.

Zero psychic tendencies here.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.