April 28, 2024, 10:27:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240649 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: February 05, 2009, 09:15:47 PM »

Are any mods here now??

Yes, what can I do for you?

Hey Klaas! I forgot to remove my name from my post a page back--it's at the bottom of the post,last word. I thought I got the whole thing but I guess not! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Fixed
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: February 05, 2009, 09:16:46 PM »

Another O/T

Kidnapped Siblings Found 20 Years Later
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29019010/

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #882 on: February 05, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »

Are any mods here now??

Hey Klaas! I forgot to remove my name from my post a page back--it's at the bottom of the post,last word. I thought I got the whole thing but I guess not! Sorry for the inconvenience!

i saw it... but i have used a little known mind melt to be able to forget what i read...Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: February 05, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

Are any mods here now??

Fixed

Thank You!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #884 on: February 05, 2009, 09:19:01 PM »

All I am waiting for now is for the Anthony's to announce they are going to charge admission to the Public Memorial for Caylee-  in order to fund the defense of her murderer.
Thats why they are gonna pass out the collection baskets. I guarantee they will do it you mark my word. JSM said it first! 

I had that dream the other night. I dreamt I was at the service when I noticed the guys lining up on the back wall of the church with the collection baskets.I got up to stop them and I was picked up and carried out of the church.

Wow! You really had that dream? I was just joking.

Yep. And it's been bugging me all week. Glad to see I'm not the only one to have those feelings.

Hey monkeys, whew busy week.!! my dog had her puppies yesterday so im definitely not stressed out as much n e more! school is school, and work blows!! But SM still awesome!! I cant believe they are going to sell pics of caylee!!! Is baez a +++++ pretending to be an attorney? he knows that this will be used against him in cross!!! idiot!! so i was in class today and i was surfing the web cuz i was bored and i found this!! lets play a game and see how many people can find a time when KC did this!!

A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact. If they won’t look you in the eye’s or if they look you in the eye’s while saying “I’m looking you in the eye’s, so I’m not lying.” They are probably lying. They will normally raise their voice, get defensive and will totally want to change the subject. Go with your first gut feeling that feeling is normally right.
Hands touching their face, throat & mouth. Touching or scratching the nose or behind their ear. Not likely to touch his chest/heart with an open hand.
The guilty person may speak more than natural, adding unnecessary details to convince you… they are not comfortable with silence or pauses in the conversation. Also, the guilty person use humor or sarcasm to avoid a subject.
Timing and duration of emotional gestures and emotions are off a normal pace. The display of emotion is delayed, stays longer it would naturally, and then stops suddenly. Timing is off between emotions gestures/expressions and words. Example: Someone says “I love it!” when receiving a gift, and then smile after making that statement, rather then at the same time the statement is made.                                           

A liar will use your words to make answer a question. When asked, “Did you eat the last cookie?” The liar answers, “No, I did not eat the last cookie.”A statement with a contraction is more likely to be truthful: “ I didn’t do it” instead of “I did not do it”.
If you believe someone is lying, then change subject of a conversation quickly, a liar follows along willingly and becomes more relaxed. The guilty wants the subject changed; an innocent person may be confused by the sudden change in topics and will want to back to the previous subject.
Excessive gestures are important body language signs indicating lies. In a subconscious effort to enhance believability, a liar will promote his/her words with unnaturally pronounced gesturing. Also on a subconscious level, the body language serves to divert attention from the dishonest words and face.
Shifting from foot to foot is often the body language of a liar. Similarly, a liar doesn’t always keep his/her feet flat on the ground (whether standing or sitting). This body language generally falls under signs of the “flight instinct” category, which stems from fear or discomfort–both emotions that are triggered by telling lies.
A liar frequently mumbles or speaks in a lowered, monotonous tone, especially at the exact time lies are being uttered. Such modulations in speech are primarily signs that either the liar lacks confidence that the lies are believable, or that the liar feels guilty about telling the lies. From a body language standpoint, these signs are often accompanied by a lowered head and slouching shoulders.
Justification - Attempting to justify every detail with lengthy explanations . Also, the lies uses (and particularly overuses) language like “honestly,” “believe me,” “to tell the truth,” etc. S/he is almost certainly being deceptive.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #885 on: February 05, 2009, 09:19:22 PM »

That's fine Blurry. I remember someone named Des before I was a monkey that was always on the phone with LP. Is this the same Des? Did she channel him too? Is that why her avatar was on the phone? Makes me laugh really hard if that is why! 

Yep, that is the same Des!
That's funny, I always thought she was a phone talker, not a psychic stalker. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: February 05, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »

Have you seen this?  This "amber alert" is all over the place today.. including Caylee's memorial blog:

http://cayleeanthonymemorial.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html
missing Girl from North Dakota ! You never know where this email could end up and I'm not going to stop passing this one around if it means a little girl can be found!!! Please spread this picture far and wide.... You just never know. Reachelle Marie Smith, Birthdate: 9/10/02. Answers to Peanut. -- Sue & Barry Wilcox (406) 961-4064

Personally, I call total BS on it unless anybody can prove otherwise. I just did a google search (after getting an email from my cousin about this girl).  Every single link is this same exact information. Not one single news article about this girl!!!
I don't know where, but I have seen that little girl before.

I think I have also...in a previous email...maybe last year?????  I am sure it is the same child, as I remember her reddish hair.  But, until it is DEFINITE....or someone has better knowledge....I will leave it at that.

I am about 12 pages behind tonight..but I did check this out at the Truth or Fiction site  and according to them it is true.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/reachelle.htm

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #887 on: February 05, 2009, 09:21:28 PM »

That's fine Blurry. I remember someone named Des before I was a monkey that was always on the phone with LP. Is this the same Des? Did she channel him too? Is that why her avatar was on the phone? Makes me laugh really hard if that is why! 

Yep, that is the same Des!
That's funny, I always thought she was a phone talker, not a psychic stalker. 

wow...i SO must have come late into THIS conversation....
i knew the phone talking... but psychic stalker? what the HECK?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: February 05, 2009, 09:23:04 PM »

Thanks, Desdemona!  (Didn't want to shorten it to Des, ummm, just because) 

You've been reading over in Musings haven't you     
*sounds like Desi better hop over to Musings and figure this out...*

I do go by "Desi" -- does that make any difference?

Oh Desi....Do Not Go Over There...you should see what happened to Carpe!!!

Leroy..can you explain in 5 OT words or less??? I went thru 23 pages and found nothing.. please link...miss carpe, he was my youtube connection

OH NO...my bad, I meant Wreck not Carpe!!! 
  what happened to wreck?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: February 05, 2009, 09:26:25 PM »

All I am waiting for now is for the Anthony's to announce they are going to charge admission to the Public Memorial for Caylee-  in order to fund the defense of her murderer.
Thats why they are gonna pass out the collection baskets. I guarantee they will do it you mark my word. JSM said it first! 

I had that dream the other night. I dreamt I was at the service when I noticed the guys lining up on the back wall of the church with the collection baskets.I got up to stop them and I was picked up and carried out of the church.

Wow! You really had that dream? I was just joking.

Yep. And it's been bugging me all week. Glad to see I'm not the only one to have those feelings.
I'm sorry you had that dream bosox. I just know how these creeps operate. I am beginning to think KC did this with help from her family as a way to make money. I know in my heart it isn't true, but that's what it is beginning to seem like.

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #890 on: February 05, 2009, 09:29:35 PM »

I'd like to know what happened to Destiny, wreck and Carpe.  Does anyone know.  sounds like you are talking about Destiny, I came in late.  What about her?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: February 05, 2009, 09:31:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,  I just got back from the Mall where I had to endure 4 hours of walking around with 5 teenage girls, all of them talking and texting and listening to ipods all at the same time, I still have no idea what they said to me or if they were talking to me except when it was time to go to the food court, then they were alert and ready to go to different places to eat and ,meet up inthe middle of the mall to eat, text, look at boys and act surpeised when the boys would look back at them, oh I hope I never acted like that when I was 15!!!

Please, while Im still sane enough to understand could someone please tell me what is going on with the A's !
   Please clue me in, I need some info besides what the hotest pants are , who is dating who, what class is easy and which one is hard, which guy is the hottest, and who has the most peircings................please help me!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #892 on: February 05, 2009, 09:33:20 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,  I just got back from the Mall where I had to endure 4 hours of walking around with 5 teenage girls, all of them talking and texting and listening to ipods all at the same time, I still have no idea what they said to me or if they were talking to me except when it was time to go to the food court, then they were alert and ready to go to different places to eat and ,meet up inthe middle of the mall to eat, text, look at boys and act surpeised when the boys would look back at them, oh I hope I never acted like that when I was 15!!!

Please, while Im still sane enough to understand could someone please tell me what is going on with the A's !
   Please clue me in, I need some info besides what the hotest pants are , who is dating who, what class is easy and which one is hard, which guy is the hottest, and who has the most peircings................please help me!!!!!!

I'll trade ya.  I have teenage boys that won't talk no matter what, lol   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #893 on: February 05, 2009, 09:33:28 PM »

Another O/T

Stranger than strange, I'm friends with this man's sister!!!! She lives up here in Michigan and hasn't seen or heard from him in 20 years!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #894 on: February 05, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »

Another O/T

Stranger than strange, I'm friends with this man's sister!!!! She lives up here in Michigan and hasn't seen or heard from him in 20 years!!!
Boo, what part of Michigan? (don't want to know city....you just know SinSin is taking notes!) how cold is it?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: February 05, 2009, 09:42:55 PM »

Another O/T

Hi Boo! I've missed you! Hope your job is doing well and Grissom is well too!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: February 05, 2009, 09:44:59 PM »

I'll trade ya.  I have teenage boys that won't talk no matter what, lol   
I would think I went deaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: February 05, 2009, 09:49:58 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/we-can-all-finally-say-goodbye-to-caylee-wesh-channel-2-anchor-jim-payne-said-thursdaya-service-for-the-slain-toddler-has-b.html

Casey Anthony will be allowed to watch the televised service, WESH reported. "A corrections spokesman told me that they have not gotten a request from her, but they say there is nothing in their policy that would prevent her from watching it on TV," Kealing said.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: February 05, 2009, 09:50:04 PM »

Brad Conway on LKL
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #899 on: February 05, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »

Chitter chatter belongs in musingsssss...pleaseeeeee!!
   Thank you and Goodnight all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.