April 27, 2024, 10:09:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240541 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #900 on: February 05, 2009, 09:50:35 PM »

Another O/T

Kidnapped Siblings Found 20 Years Later
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29019010/

Stranger than strange, I'm friends with this man's sister!!!! She lives up here in Michigan and hasn't seen or heard from him in 20 years!!!

WOW.... i am imagining that after 20 years.... there will be some TENSE thanksgiving get togethers... *yikes*....

dang... what a STORY!
and the children are old enough now to tell SOMEWHAT of what has transpired...

unreal...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: February 05, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »

Another O/T

Stranger than strange, I'm friends with this man's sister!!!! She lives up here in Michigan and hasn't seen or heard from him in 20 years!!!
That is freeky wierd!  I can't even imagine!  Niterz all, I've had it.  JSM...good luck.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: February 05, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »

Hello Monkeys, so no dump docs yet?  Im gonna have to catch up later.  Hubbys birthday today, and i have to "try" and bake him a cake 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: February 05, 2009, 09:51:26 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18651788/detail.html#-

It is not known if the girl's remains have been handed over to the family by the defense team representing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony. The defense team, led by attorney Jose Baez, was examining the bones, which were discovered in December by a meter reader in a wooded area near the Anthony's east Orange County home.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #904 on: February 05, 2009, 09:51:57 PM »

That's fine Blurry. I remember someone named Des before I was a monkey that was always on the phone with LP. Is this the same Des? Did she channel him too? Is that why her avatar was on the phone? Makes me laugh really hard if that is why! 

Yep, that is the same Des!
That's funny, I always thought she was a phone talker, not a psychic stalker. 

wow...i SO must have come late into THIS conversation....
i knew the phone talking... but psychic stalker? what the HECK?
I don't think she was a psychic stalker, but she talked to LP all the time if I remember correctly and he seems to always have theories that are so outlandish, I think he sometimes sounds like Miss Cleo (tv psychic). I believe that Des just claimed to channel NH. I was kinda confused about what they were saying. I just got the story in musings. Sorry Kim about the confusion.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: February 05, 2009, 09:54:19 PM »

Hello Monkeys, so no dump docs yet?  Im gonna have to catch up later.  Hubbys birthday today, and i have to "try" and bake him a cake 

OH!  I just have to stay and say Hello to Lucinda!  I never get to say HI, your always gone when I'm here.  No docs, now they're saying next week.  Some monkeys think they'll coveniently dump them on the 10th, the day of Caylee's public memorial .

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: February 05, 2009, 09:55:20 PM »

Hey monkeys, whew busy week.!! my dog had her puppies yesterday so im definitely not stressed out as much n e more! school is school, and work blows!! But SM still awesome!! I cant believe they are going to sell pics of caylee!!! Is baez a +++++ pretending to be an attorney? he knows that this will be used against him in cross!!! idiot!! so i was in class today and i was surfing the web cuz i was bored and i found this!! lets play a game and see how many people can find a time when KC did this!!

A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact. If they won’t look you in the eye’s or if they look you in the eye’s while saying “I’m looking you in the eye’s, so I’m not lying.” They are probably lying. They will normally raise their voice, get defensive and will totally want to change the subject. Go with your first gut feeling that feeling is normally right.
Hands touching their face, throat & mouth. Touching or scratching the nose or behind their ear. Not likely to touch his chest/heart with an open hand.
The guilty person may speak more than natural, adding unnecessary details to convince you… they are not comfortable with silence or pauses in the conversation. Also, the guilty person use humor or sarcasm to avoid a subject.
Timing and duration of emotional gestures and emotions are off a normal pace. The display of emotion is delayed, stays longer it would naturally, and then stops suddenly. Timing is off between emotions gestures/expressions and words. Example: Someone says “I love it!” when receiving a gift, and then smile after making that statement, rather then at the same time the statement is made.                                           

A liar will use your words to make answer a question. When asked, “Did you eat the last cookie?” The liar answers, “No, I did not eat the last cookie.”A statement with a contraction is more likely to be truthful: “ I didn’t do it” instead of “I did not do it”.
If you believe someone is lying, then change subject of a conversation quickly, a liar follows along willingly and becomes more relaxed. The guilty wants the subject changed; an innocent person may be confused by the sudden change in topics and will want to back to the previous subject.
Excessive gestures are important body language signs indicating lies. In a subconscious effort to enhance believability, a liar will promote his/her words with unnaturally pronounced gesturing. Also on a subconscious level, the body language serves to divert attention from the dishonest words and face.
Shifting from foot to foot is often the body language of a liar. Similarly, a liar doesn’t always keep his/her feet flat on the ground (whether standing or sitting). This body language generally falls under signs of the “flight instinct” category, which stems from fear or discomfort–both emotions that are triggered by telling lies.
A liar frequently mumbles or speaks in a lowered, monotonous tone, especially at the exact time lies are being uttered. Such modulations in speech are primarily signs that either the liar lacks confidence that the lies are believable, or that the liar feels guilty about telling the lies. From a body language standpoint, these signs are often accompanied by a lowered head and slouching shoulders.
Justification - Attempting to justify every detail with lengthy explanations . Also, the lies uses (and particularly overuses) language like “honestly,” “believe me,” “to tell the truth,” etc. S/he is almost certainly being deceptive.

No1z, Thank you for posting this.  Confession:  I saved it for future reference.  Probably would have saved me a lot of grief at different points in my life!

And congrats on the puppies.

Casey does exhibit many of these signs.  So does George.  So does Cindy.  So did Lee, back when he was in the public eye, IMO.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #907 on: February 05, 2009, 09:55:50 PM »

I would think I went deaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi HH...I think most of the discussion today was about the memorial service on Tuesday.. and we're all hoping, if not praying, for a doc dump....

I checked the news stand....The Globe has no articles about the A's this week...but the NE has a big front page on George....I think Klaas already scanned it here so I didn't pick it up

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: February 05, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »

This is off topic, but some might remember the other day I was telling you about a young girl here washed up on our beach after meeting a man on myspace?  Well, hear nothing for two years, and bingo in todays paper the trial starts monday.  Carly Ryan, murdered by father and son after meeting them in person from myspace chats.  Will keep you informed of the outcome.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #909 on: February 05, 2009, 09:57:09 PM »

Hi HH...I think most of the discussion today was about the memorial service on Tuesday.. and we're all hoping, if not praying, for a doc dump....

I checked the news stand....The Globe has no articles about the A's this week...but the NE has a big front page on George....I think Klaas already scanned it here so I didn't pick it up

where? tia!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: February 05, 2009, 09:58:28 PM »

Thank you for ,answering,   I will go back and look for the article, I though I was invisible for a moment there, Im half crazy already from my outing today, Thanks again,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: February 05, 2009, 09:58:31 PM »

Another O/T

That is freeky wierd!  I can't even imagine!  Niterz all, I've had it.  JSM...good luck.

Night Lovin...

I'm out too...wore myself out chasing Leroy from tread to thread 

Good Night All

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #912 on: February 05, 2009, 09:58:37 PM »

This is off topic, but some might remember the other day I was telling you about a young girl here washed up on our beach after meeting a man on myspace?  Well, hear nothing for two years, and bingo in todays paper the trial starts monday.  Carly Ryan, murdered by father and son after meeting them in person from myspace chats.  Will keep you informed of the outcome.
  Keep us informed. Thanks Lucinda

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: February 05, 2009, 09:58:41 PM »

OH!  I just have to stay and say Hello to Lucinda!  I never get to say HI, your always gone when I'm here.  No docs, now they're saying next week.  Some monkeys think they'll coveniently dump them on the 10th, the day of Caylee's public memorial .

Hey lovin, good to see you.  Thanks for the update, sad of they do dump them on Caylees memorial day 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: February 05, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »

Father and son... washed up on the beach... wow, just thought of Natalee, JVS, his father...

Hi Lucinda!        Happy Birthday, Mr. Lucinda! 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: February 05, 2009, 09:59:39 PM »

Goodnight SeaSearcher!  Sweet dreams.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: February 05, 2009, 10:00:59 PM »

Thank you for ,answering,   I will go back and look for the article, I though I was invisible for a moment there, Im half crazy already from my outing today, Thanks again,

It was a while back...last Friday I think...but out in the boons here...we get things late

The Date for the NE was Feb 9th...maybe Klaas can confirm it was the same one..if not, I'll pick it up tomorrow

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: February 05, 2009, 10:02:32 PM »

Father and son... washed up on the beach... wow, just thought of Natalee, JVS, his father...

Hi Lucinda!        Happy Birthday, Mr. Lucinda! 

Heya Des, thanks will pass on the birthday wishes.  I need to read up on Natalee case, I dont know about her sorry to admit. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: February 05, 2009, 10:03:19 PM »

Goodnight SeaSearcher!  Sweet dreams.

Good Night Desi !

hmmmm, I just had a vision of I Love Lucy pop into my mind ...Babaloo!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: February 05, 2009, 10:04:18 PM »

When I look at the tapes that NG keeps playing, the old Cindy, George, jailhouse, etc, Cindy in the house, it all seems so staged. Like they knew they were playing to an audience ( us, the general public )
We never hear a thing about Casey's early years in school from any of her school friends. Did she go to a Prom ? Did she participate in anything ? Did she get into trouble alot ?
Last night, I looked up some stuff in WikiP and other sites about ADD with hyperactivity and ODD as a co worker is having trouble with her son who has been diagnosed with this.
Some of it reminded me of Casey, the lying the stealing all of anything we know of her.
We know the story, no need for me to make a list. Also talked of Conduct Disorder. And that seemed to fit. Just find it odd that almost none of her friends from her school days or her school records haven't popped up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.