April 27, 2024, 11:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240548 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: February 05, 2009, 10:04:26 PM »

This is off topic, but some might remember the other day I was telling you about a young girl here washed up on our beach after meeting a man on myspace?  Well, hear nothing for two years, and bingo in todays paper the trial starts monday.  Carly Ryan, murdered by father and son after meeting them in person from myspace chats.  Will keep you informed of the outcome.
  Keep us informed. Thanks Lucinda

Sure will, might make a thread in a different section here with updates.  They took her story off crime library, but think david Lohar took it with him when he left, cos he was the one doing the story on her.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: February 05, 2009, 10:14:06 PM »

Im  confused, is the service Feb 10th a memorial or a funeral,  I have read where the A's attourneY SAYS ITS A FUNERAL, SO WHICH IS IT!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: February 05, 2009, 10:16:53 PM »

Hey monkeys, whew busy week.!! my dog had her puppies yesterday so im definitely not stressed out as much n e more! school is school, and work blows!! But SM still awesome!! I cant believe they are going to sell pics of caylee!!! Is baez a +++++ pretending to be an attorney? he knows that this will be used against him in cross!!! idiot!! so i was in class today and i was surfing the web cuz i was bored and i found this!! lets play a game and see how many people can find a time when KC did this!!

A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact. If they won’t look you in the eye’s or if they look you in the eye’s while saying “I’m looking you in the eye’s, so I’m not lying.” They are probably lying. They will normally raise their voice, get defensive and will totally want to change the subject. Go with your first gut feeling that feeling is normally right.
Hands touching their face, throat & mouth. Touching or scratching the nose or behind their ear. Not likely to touch his chest/heart with an open hand.
The guilty person may speak more than natural, adding unnecessary details to convince you… they are not comfortable with silence or pauses in the conversation. Also, the guilty person use humor or sarcasm to avoid a subject.
Timing and duration of emotional gestures and emotions are off a normal pace. The display of emotion is delayed, stays longer it would naturally, and then stops suddenly. Timing is off between emotions gestures/expressions and words. Example: Someone says “I love it!” when receiving a gift, and then smile after making that statement, rather then at the same time the statement is made.                                           

A liar will use your words to make answer a question. When asked, “Did you eat the last cookie?” The liar answers, “No, I did not eat the last cookie.”A statement with a contraction is more likely to be truthful: “ I didn’t do it” instead of “I did not do it”.
If you believe someone is lying, then change subject of a conversation quickly, a liar follows along willingly and becomes more relaxed. The guilty wants the subject changed; an innocent person may be confused by the sudden change in topics and will want to back to the previous subject.
Excessive gestures are important body language signs indicating lies. In a subconscious effort to enhance believability, a liar will promote his/her words with unnaturally pronounced gesturing. Also on a subconscious level, the body language serves to divert attention from the dishonest words and face.
Shifting from foot to foot is often the body language of a liar. Similarly, a liar doesn’t always keep his/her feet flat on the ground (whether standing or sitting). This body language generally falls under signs of the “flight instinct” category, which stems from fear or discomfort–both emotions that are triggered by telling lies.
A liar frequently mumbles or speaks in a lowered, monotonous tone, especially at the exact time lies are being uttered. Such modulations in speech are primarily signs that either the liar lacks confidence that the lies are believable, or that the liar feels guilty about telling the lies. From a body language standpoint, these signs are often accompanied by a lowered head and slouching shoulders.
Justification - Attempting to justify every detail with lengthy explanations . Also, the lies uses (and particularly overuses) language like “honestly,” “believe me,” “to tell the truth,” etc. S/he is almost certainly being deceptive.

No1z, Thank you for posting this.  Confession:  I saved it for future reference.  Probably would have saved me a lot of grief at different points in my life!

And congrats on the puppies.

Casey does exhibit many of these signs.  So does George.  So does Cindy.  So did Lee, back when he was in the public eye, IMO.

wow this is a great post NO1ZMONKEY.  I also saved it to wordpad, hope thats OK.  Congrats on the new puppies too 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: February 05, 2009, 10:21:55 PM »

Ok seeya My Monkey Mateys, off to bake this cake.  Lord have mercy on me (and the cake) 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #924 on: February 05, 2009, 10:25:41 PM »

Going to bed now. Nite nite!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: February 05, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »

Going to bed now. Nite nite!
Hello  JSM  and Uhhhhhh     GoodNight,you and Joe stay warm!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: February 05, 2009, 10:28:51 PM »

When I look at the tapes that NG keeps playing, the old Cindy, George, jailhouse, etc, Cindy in the house, it all seems so staged. Like they knew they were playing to an audience ( us, the general public )
We never hear a thing about Casey's early years in school from any of her school friends. Did she go to a Prom ? Did she participate in anything ? Did she get into trouble alot ?
Last night, I looked up some stuff in WikiP and other sites about ADD with hyperactivity and ODD as a co worker is having trouble with her son who has been diagnosed with this.
Some of it reminded me of Casey, the lying the stealing all of anything we know of her.
We know the story, no need for me to make a list. Also talked of Conduct Disorder. And that seemed to fit. Just find it odd that almost none of her friends from her school days or her school records haven't popped up.
KatGram, I so agree, and I think it's one of the aspects of this case that attracted so much public attention.  They just did not "ring true" from the very beginning.

I've been trying to find a video today without luck... Cindy in a black tank top and wearing the cross necklace, George seated next to her... They are in chairs in their living room, on July 18 (after their backyard had just been searched, sniffed, and explored for signs of Caylee by OCSO).  It's a media interview -- I know WESH Channel 2 was there, but forgot whether anyone else was... Couldn't readily find it on the WESH site. 

It is a good example of what you are talking about.  I found an edited, much shorter version on youtube, but really want to find the full version.  Anyone have it or know where it is?  TIA

Here is the snipped version:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GJTZuuzOus
This edit seems geared toward painting the Anthonys in a more sympathetic, dignified light, IMO.  Quite "cleaned up" compared to the longer original.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #927 on: February 05, 2009, 10:40:12 PM »

OMG NG SAID "THE TWINS" AGAIN! STOP SHOWING THEIR PICTURES!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: February 05, 2009, 10:41:16 PM »

When I look at the tapes that NG keeps playing, the old Cindy, George, jailhouse, etc, Cindy in the house, it all seems so staged. Like they knew they were playing to an audience ( us, the general public )
We never hear a thing about Casey's early years in school from any of her school friends. Did she go to a Prom ? Did she participate in anything ? Did she get into trouble alot ?
Last night, I looked up some stuff in WikiP and other sites about ADD with hyperactivity and ODD as a co worker is having trouble with her son who has been diagnosed with this.
Some of it reminded me of Casey, the lying the stealing all of anything we know of her.
We know the story, no need for me to make a list. Also talked of Conduct Disorder. And that seemed to fit. Just find it odd that almost none of her friends from her school days or her school records haven't popped up.
I'll bet plenty of people have tons to say about KC, Cindy, George and Lee but are petrified to get dragged into some legal retaliation by Baez and the rest.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: February 05, 2009, 10:41:51 PM »

If there is a doc dump next week, it won't be because the State timed it that way.
It was Baez who made the motions and the rest is the Sunshine Laws and timing. I am out of here for the night. Stay good y'all. Spring might happen. It usually does, but this year seemd worse for the weather for me.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #930 on: February 05, 2009, 10:45:12 PM »

Another O/T

Kidnapped Siblings Found 20 Years Later
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29019010/

Stranger than strange, I'm friends with this man's sister!!!! She lives up here in Michigan and hasn't seen or heard from him in 20 years!!!
Boo, what part of Michigan? (don't want to know city....you just know SinSin is taking notes!) how cold is it?
Way over on the east side of the state. It's 17 right now. Heat wave tomorrow at 32!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: February 05, 2009, 10:45:25 PM »

Im  confused, is the service Feb 10th a memorial or a funeral,  I have read where the A's attourneY SAYS ITS A FUNERAL, SO WHICH IS IT!

Memorial service
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: February 05, 2009, 10:49:44 PM »

Goodnight JSM!  Have a good day tomorrow.  Happy Friday!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #933 on: February 05, 2009, 10:51:20 PM »

I have dog behavior handouts for anyone interested in Our Four-legged Friends thread.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.msg661470#msg661470 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: February 05, 2009, 10:52:44 PM »

i just wanted to say, i have never met more kind, caring people! i love ya'll all! Thank you for all your kind words & support! i am truely (sp?) honored to be one of ya'll. you are the best of the best! ya'll have too much too offer. (sp?) i love all ya'll but please keep up the hard work! you are honestly the best people (monkeys) i have ever met!!!!!
sorry for the spelling, BIG HUGGS!

PS:SEASEARCHER-remind me i have something for you-not asking for address-but thought you might want it-nothing major-memphis-graceland thing

wendi
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: February 05, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

Memorial service
Then why does their lawyer say Funeral service, OMG  when are they gonna bury that precious child,   why have a memorial service when they could just go ahead and have her a nice funeral,  I hate these people for not doing this!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: February 05, 2009, 10:56:29 PM »

I have dog behavior handouts for anyone interested in Our Four-legged Friends thread.
awww   Thanks Boo,  heard any news lately?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #937 on: February 05, 2009, 10:59:21 PM »

Not a fricking word!! I'm anxious!! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: February 05, 2009, 11:01:10 PM »

Gosh,  wonder whats up with that,   kinda strange......

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #939 on: February 05, 2009, 11:05:03 PM »

Gosh,  wonder whats up with that,   kinda strange......
I think because of the circumstances, they are just waiting. I'm off to bed, too cold to be up! I'm going to go snuggle with Grissom, he's warm!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.