April 27, 2024, 05:42:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240576 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: February 05, 2009, 11:06:41 PM »

I have dog behavior handouts for anyone interested in Our Four-legged Friends thread.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.msg661470#msg661470 
awww   Thanks Boo,  heard any news lately?
Not a fricking word!! I'm anxious!! 
Gosh,  wonder whats up with that,   kinda strange......
I think because of the circumstances, they are just waiting. I'm off to bed, too cold to be up! I'm going to go snuggle with Grissom, he's warm!!
Yea I know what you mean, its cold here to and Im not use to it,   Good Night!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: February 05, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »

DO TO MY STATE OF MIND  AND DISCUST ABOUT THIS WHOLE CASEY CASE
I WILL TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS STORY FOR ABOUT A WEEK OR SO
I JUST CANT SEE GOD LETTING THESE PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING
IAM SO CRAZY ABOUT THIS STORY AND THE FACT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN CAREING THAT LITTLE CAYLEE WASKILLED BY SOMEONE EVEN IF IT WASNT CASEY 
SHE WAS STILL KILLED AND THROWN  AWAY LIKE TRASH
I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE IF THAT WAS ONE OF MY KIDS OR GRANDKIDS
SO I WILL TAKE A BREAK FOR ALL THIS CRAZYNESS
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: February 05, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »

I have dog behavior handouts for anyone interested in Our Four-legged Friends thread.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.msg661470#msg661470 
awww   Thanks Boo,  heard any news lately?
Not a fricking word!! I'm anxious!! 
Gosh,  wonder whats up with that,   kinda strange......
I think because of the circumstances, they are just waiting. I'm off to bed, too cold to be up! I'm going to go snuggle with Grissom, he's warm!!
Can I borrow him.  I wanna snuggle with Grissom.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: February 05, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »

DO TO MY STATE OF MIND  AND DISCUST ABOUT THIS WHOLE CASEY CASE
I WILL TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS STORY FOR ABOUT A WEEK OR SO
I JUST CANT SEE GOD LETTING THESE PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING
IAM SO CRAZY ABOUT THIS STORY AND THE FACT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN CAREING THAT LITTLE CAYLEE WASKILLED BY SOMEONE EVEN IF IT WASNT CASEY 
SHE WAS STILL KILLED AND THROWN  AWAY LIKE TRASH
I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE IF THAT WAS ONE OF MY KIDS OR GRANDKIDS
SO I WILL TAKE A BREAK FOR ALL THIS CRAZYNESS
Im sorry, please take care of yourself and come back.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #944 on: February 05, 2009, 11:09:54 PM »

Another O/T

Kidnapped Siblings Found 20 Years Later
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29019010/

Stranger than strange, I'm friends with this man's sister!!!! She lives up here in Michigan and hasn't seen or heard from him in 20 years!!!
Boo, what part of Michigan? (don't want to know city....you just know SinSin is taking notes!) how cold is it?
Way over on the east side of the state. It's 17 right now. Heat wave tomorrow at 32!!!
Last chit chat of the nite, I promise! We're on the other side , it's 18 now, supposed to get in the 40's this weekend. Now, where did I put my bikini?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: February 05, 2009, 11:10:25 PM »

As a member of the public that cares very much about Caylee Marie, I really, really do not need to see a staged, in-poor-taste, Anthony extravaganza in order to find "closure."  That spectacle is the last thing I want right now.  As I stated earlier, I stand in solidarity with those Monkeys and others who have chosen not to watch the "public memorial service."  Anyone who wants to see it, no problem.  Just my personal preference.

What I need is to hear that this poor innocent child's remains have finally been respectfully laid to rest, and for her murderer to be convicted and put away.

Icing on the cake, of course, would be for the family to start standing behind precious CAYLEE instead of her murdering, lying mother, and for all these scummy, scammy people to stop trying to gain fame and fortune off of Caylee.  Even better, for Casey to stop the insane circus/nightmare in one instant, by just telling the truth and pleading Guilty.  But I know that's not about to happen ... so I'll settle for Caylee to be laid to rest, and for JUSTICE.

For the record, it would be cool if Amy, Tony, Jesse, Ricardo, Clint, Chris, Kio, and all the friends would show up together at the service and at some point, remove their jackets in unison to reveal t-shirts that say "Justice for Caylee -- Fry Casey"  or something like that.

Just a little Desi-dreaming here... 

Desi,  I'm not so sure the case is a slam dunk and that dp will be back on the table.  Witness that lowlife and her husband who brutallized then killed Baby Grace...that freak only rec'd life--and that's TX (the hang 'em high state)!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 11:21:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: February 05, 2009, 11:17:17 PM »

Hello  Foggy Dew,  I think as soon as this so called memorial is over, Lee is gonna be the next one to hit the news big time,  Watch and see!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: February 05, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »

SO CAYLEE MEMORIAL IS GONNA BE THE 10TH OF FEB..AND WHEN THE ANTHONY'S SAW CASEY ON TV..THE LAST TIME THAT CASEY WAS IN COURT THEY ARE STILL SAYING THAT THEY SUPPORT THERE DAUGHTER??THAT SHE LOOKED THE BEST THAT SHE COULD UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES..ARE YOU FREAKEN SAYING THAT ANTHONY'S SAID THIS THE LAST TIME SHE WAS IN COURT..WHEN THAT BI*CH WAS PLAYING AROUND AND THROUGH HER PENCIL AT BAEZ.JUST F*CKING AROUND NOT TAKEN A DAMN THING SERIOUS.WTF EVER THAT IS ONE COLD HEARTED B*TCH. AND I JUST WANT ONE FREAKEN MINUTE WITH HER..AND HOW DARE CINDY AND GEORGE SAY THAT THEY STAND BY HER. HOW COULD YOU THERE'S NO WAYYYYYYYYYY THAT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT SHE DID IT, NOT ONLY DID SHE DO IT...BUT SHE DID IT BECAUSE SHE IS A SELFISH COLD CALCULATED B*TCH..AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED CINDY AND GEORGE ARE NO DAMN BETTER... HOW DARE THEM THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO GET CAYLEE PUT TO REST..BUT YA THAT'S RIGHT I FORGOT SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN CREAMATED BUT THE ANTHONY'S ARE NOT TELLING PEOPLE THAT. THE WHOLE REASON THAT THEY ARE WAITING TILL THE 10TH IS BECAUSE IT IS SWEEPS WEEK IN FLORIDA WHERE DIFFERENT TV STATION SEE WHO CAN GET THE MOST LISTENERS...BUT WHAT EVER THAT WILL ALL COME OUT IN THE WASH LATER...AND AS FAR AS CASEY NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS FROM THE ZANNY NANNY WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT,I MEAN REALLY IF IT IS NOT HER THEN JUST SAY IT IS NOT THE SAME ZANNY THE NANYY..OH YEAH I KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR!!!THERE NEVER WAS A ZANNY YOU KILLED THAT LITTLE GIRL THE NIGHT YOUR MOM SAID SOMETHING TO YOU ABOUT STEELING MONEY AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT SHE WAS PISSED AT YOU ABOUT..GOD KNOWS THERE WAS SO MANY.YOU KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER CAYLEE MARIE.BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO DO THE THINGS THAT YOPU WANTED TO DO!!!WELL GUERSS WHAT CASEY THAT IS THE WAY IT IS..YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST DEALT WITH IT ..LIKE THE OTHER YOUNG MOMS OUT THERE DO..THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL BEING A MOM..WHEN THAT BABY WAS BORN THE ONE AND ONLY THING WAS FOR YOU TO CHERISH AND LOVE HER TAKE CARE OF HER..AND YES CASEY WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD IT IS NO LONGER WHAT YOU WANT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ABOUT CAYLEE MARIE!!! NOT YOU BUT GUESS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU NOW AND YOU WILL ROT IN HELL AND YOU WILL BE IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..AND YOU BETTER BE GLAD YOU ARE IN PRISON BECAUSE IF YOU WERE NOT YOU DIFFENTLY WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY..CAUSE ALL THEM OTHER MOMMIES AND THE WOMAN THAT CAN NOT HAVE BABIES WOULD KILL YOU JUST FOR TAKEN ADVANTAGE AND KILLING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER..I AM DONE NOW AND I AM GONNA GO GIVE MY 2 BOYS A HUG AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!!!!AND THAT I WILL NEVER LET ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN TO THEM!!!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: February 05, 2009, 11:20:04 PM »

Klass, SOS:  please change the name in my reply to Desdemona to Desi.  Yikes!  I didn't know it was such a misnomer.  And of course I'd like to avoid bad karma/voodoo dolls.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: February 05, 2009, 11:20:28 PM »

As a member of the public that cares very much about Caylee Marie, I really, really do not need to see a staged, in-poor-taste, Anthony extravaganza in order to find "closure."  That spectacle is the last thing I want right now.  As I stated earlier, I stand in solidarity with those Monkeys and others who have chosen not to watch the "public memorial service."  Anyone who wants to see it, no problem.  Just my personal preference.

What I need is to hear that this poor innocent child's remains have finally been respectfully laid to rest, and for her murderer to be convicted and put away.

Icing on the cake, of course, would be for the family to start standing behind precious CAYLEE instead of her murdering, lying mother, and for all these scummy, scammy people to stop trying to gain fame and fortune off of Caylee.  Even better, for Casey to stop the insane circus/nightmare in one instant, by just telling the truth and pleading Guilty.  But I know that's not about to happen ... so I'll settle for Caylee to be laid to rest, and for JUSTICE.

For the record, it would be cool if Amy, Tony, Jesse, Ricardo, Clint, Chris, Kio, and all the friends would show up together at the service and at some point, remove their jackets in unison to reveal t-shirts that say "Justice for Caylee -- Fry Casey"  or something like that.

Just a little Desi-dreaming here... 

Desi,  I'm not so sure the case is a slam dunk and that dp will be back on the table.  Witness that lowlife and her husband who brutallized then killed Baby Grace...that freak only rec'd life--and that's TX (the hang 'em high state)!

Yeah, I followed the case, Riley Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" ... sickening as it was.  (I feel for sweets, who needs to take a break; it can be so disheartening...) 

She got LWOP and not the DP I believe on a sentencing deal in exchange for a confession detailing the stepfather's role in the murder.  Otherwise he was going to pin it solely on her (with her cooperation at first, apparently).

*sigh*  You are the voice of reason sometimes, Foggy...  Thanks.  I'm still dreaming and hoping for justice for our sweet Caylee...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 11:22:20 PM by klaasend » Logged

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #950 on: February 05, 2009, 11:21:36 PM »

SO CAYLEE MEMORIAL IS GONNA BE THE 10TH OF FEB..AND WHEN THE ANTHONY'S SAW CASEY ON TV..THE LAST TIME THAT CASEY WAS IN COURT THEY ARE STILL SAYING THAT THEY SUPPORT THERE DAUGHTER??THAT SHE LOOKED THE BEST THAT SHE COULD UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES..ARE YOU FREAKEN SAYING THAT ANTHONY'S SAID THIS THE LAST TIME SHE WAS IN COURT..WHEN THAT BI*CH WAS PLAYING AROUND AND THROUGH HER PENCIL AT BAEZ.JUST F*CKING AROUND NOT TAKEN A DAMN THING SERIOUS.WTF EVER THAT IS ONE COLD HEARTED B*TCH. AND I JUST WANT ONE FREAKEN MINUTE WITH HER..AND HOW DARE CINDY AND GEORGE SAY THAT THEY STAND BY HER. HOW COULD YOU THERE'S NO WAYYYYYYYYYY THAT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT SHE DID IT, NOT ONLY DID SHE DO IT...BUT SHE DID IT BECAUSE SHE IS A SELFISH COLD CALCULATED B*TCH..AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED CINDY AND GEORGE ARE NO DAMN BETTER... HOW DARE THEM THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO GET CAYLEE PUT TO REST..BUT YA THAT'S RIGHT I FORGOT SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN CREAMATED BUT THE ANTHONY'S ARE NOT TELLING PEOPLE THAT. THE WHOLE REASON THAT THEY ARE WAITING TILL THE 10TH IS BECAUSE IT IS SWEEPS WEEK IN FLORIDA WHERE DIFFERENT TV STATION SEE WHO CAN GET THE MOST LISTENERS...BUT WHAT EVER THAT WILL ALL COME OUT IN THE WASH LATER...AND AS FAR AS CASEY NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS FROM THE ZANNY NANNY WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT,I MEAN REALLY IF IT IS NOT HER THEN JUST SAY IT IS NOT THE SAME ZANNY THE NANYY..OH YEAH I KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR!!!THERE NEVER WAS A ZANNY YOU KILLED THAT LITTLE GIRL THE NIGHT YOUR MOM SAID SOMETHING TO YOU ABOUT STEELING MONEY AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT SHE WAS PISSED AT YOU ABOUT..GOD KNOWS THERE WAS SO MANY.YOU KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER CAYLEE MARIE.BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO DO THE THINGS THAT YOPU WANTED TO DO!!!WELL GUERSS WHAT CASEY THAT IS THE WAY IT IS..YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST DEALT WITH IT ..LIKE THE OTHER YOUNG MOMS OUT THERE DO..THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL BEING A MOM..WHEN THAT BABY WAS BORN THE ONE AND ONLY THING WAS FOR YOU TO CHERISH AND LOVE HER TAKE CARE OF HER..AND YES CASEY WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD IT IS NO LONGER WHAT YOU WANT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ABOUT CAYLEE MARIE!!! NOT YOU BUT GUESS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU NOW AND YOU WILL ROT IN HELL AND YOU WILL BE IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..AND YOU BETTER BE GLAD YOU ARE IN PRISON BECAUSE IF YOU WERE NOT YOU DIFFENTLY WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY..CAUSE ALL THEM OTHER MOMMIES AND THE WOMAN THAT CAN NOT HAVE BABIES WOULD KILL YOU JUST FOR TAKEN ADVANTAGE AND KILLING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER..I AM DONE NOW AND I AM GONNA GO GIVE MY 2 BOYS A HUG AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!!!!AND THAT I WILL NEVER LET ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN TO THEM!!!

I just read the almost exact post on BB-11.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: February 05, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »

She's probably posting that all over the place.  Very difficult to read, or at least it is for me.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #952 on: February 05, 2009, 11:23:53 PM »

She's probably posting that all over the place.  Very difficult to read, or at least it is for me.
Me too and usually CAPS are easier on my eyes.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 05, 2009, 11:25:05 PM »

I had a hard time reading it too, too close together, but I do agree...............

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: February 05, 2009, 11:27:54 PM »

Hello  Foggy Dew,  I think as soon as this so called memorial is over, Lee is gonna be the next one to hit the news big time,  Watch and see!

That wouldn't surprise me for I've been aghast by some of the innapropriate reactions that both he and his sister have exhibited from time to time.

Do you have some specific insights that you'd care to share?

Speaking of reacting innapropriately to certain events, does anyone here know what that indicates as re. mental health?  I recall hearing about it from a shrink many, many moons ago but am a bit foggy.  I know someone like that--and certainly have noticed it in alleged perp and her brother
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #955 on: February 05, 2009, 11:30:00 PM »

hi all you guys,
sorry that some of you say that you can hardly read what i was saying. but i started writing a blog today,i got very upset i was mad and sad.all at the same time, but those are my words on how i feel.i will tell you that i am so sorry if i was not suppose to post this. i have been a member for awhile and i love all your posts and they are written so well, i am just now getting up the courage to do so..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: February 05, 2009, 11:31:57 PM »

That wouldn't surprise me for I've been aghast by some of the innapropriate reactions that both he and his sister have exhibited from time to time.

Do you have some specific insights that you'd care to share?

Speaking of reacting innapropriately to certain events, does anyone here know what that indicates as re. mental health?  I recall hearing about it from a shrink many, many moons ago but am a bit foggy.  I know someone like that--and certainly have noticed it in alleged perp and her brother
I have sorta had an insight and thats the reason I keep telling everyone about the whole George being in the Hospital deal and what it could mean as far as having to testify, I have heard that the entire suicide thing was a well thought out plan by his attourney, hence trying to get out of testimony that will been asked of him pertaining to Lee very shortly.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: February 05, 2009, 11:32:11 PM »

hi all you guys,
sorry that some of you say that you can hardly read what i was saying. but i started writing a blog today,i got very upset i was mad and sad.all at the same time, but those are my words on how i feel.i will tell you that i am so sorry if i was not suppose to post this. i have been a member for awhile and i love all your posts and they are written so well, i am just now getting up the courage to do so..

The all caps is hard to read.  Nothing wrong with your post and letting out some of your frustrations in the case. 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: February 05, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »

KLAASEND
WHO IS PROBABLY POSTING ALL OVER THE PLACE?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: February 05, 2009, 11:36:34 PM »

Klaas, all caps don't bother me too much, but lack of paragraphs and reasonably appropriate punctuation throw me for a loop  .

Thanks for your help recently (and forever  ). 

Foggy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.