April 27, 2024, 05:43:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240577 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: February 05, 2009, 11:39:56 PM »

Hello  Foggy Dew,  I think as soon as this so called memorial is over, Lee is gonna be the next one to hit the news big time,  Watch and see!

That wouldn't surprise me for I've been aghast by some of the innapropriate reactions that both he and his sister have exhibited from time to time.

Do you have some specific insights that you'd care to share?

Speaking of reacting innapropriately to certain events, does anyone here know what that indicates as re. mental health?  I recall hearing about it from a shrink many, many moons ago but am a bit foggy.  I know someone like that--and certainly have noticed it in alleged perp and her brother
I have sorta had an insight and thats the reason I keep telling everyone about the whole George being in the Hospital deal and what it could mean as far as having to testify, I have heard that the entire suicide thing was a well thought out plan by his attourney, hence trying to get out of testimony that will been asked of him pertaining to Lee very shortly.

HH ..I posted earlier today that this suicide event solves a lot of George's problems IMO.  No lie detector since HE is now on meds, his credibility will be questioned and now he can try for a permanent disability and never have to work again (not that he ever really did).
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #961 on: February 05, 2009, 11:42:57 PM »

i just wanted to say, i have never met more kind, caring people! i love ya'll all! Thank you for all your kind words & support! i am truely (sp?) honored to be one of ya'll. you are the best of the best! ya'll have too much too offer. (sp?) i love all ya'll but please keep up the hard work! you are honestly the best people (monkeys) i have ever met!!!!!
sorry for the spelling, BIG HUGGS!

PS:SEASEARCHER-remind me i have something for you-not asking for address-but thought you might want it-nothing major-memphis-graceland thing

wendi

Wendi ...so glad to see you on..Hope you are feeling much better tonight.Klas sent you my email anytime you need me.

I for one will not watch the memorial service. I have a feeling it will be more about the Ant's than poor little Caylee. They take the word dysfunctional to a whole new level. I wish everyone would stay away from the memorial but that Ain't gonna happen.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: February 05, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »

Hello  Foggy Dew,  I think as soon as this so called memorial is over, Lee is gonna be the next one to hit the news big time,  Watch and see!

That wouldn't surprise me for I've been aghast by some of the innapropriate reactions that both he and his sister have exhibited from time to time.

Speaking of reacting innapropriately to certain events, does anyone here know what that indicates as re. mental health?  I recall hearing about it from a shrink many, many moons ago but am a bit foggy.  I know someone like that--and certainly have noticed it in alleged perp and her brother
I have sorta had an insight and thats the reason I keep telling everyone about the whole George being in the Hospital deal and what it could mean as far as having to testify, I have heard that the entire suicide thing was a well thought out plan by his attourney, hence trying to get out of testimony that will been asked of him pertaining to Lee very shortly.

HH ..I posted earlier today that this suicide event solves a lot of George's problems IMO.  No lie detector since HE is now on meds, his credibility will be questioned and now he can try for a permanent disability and never have to work again (not that he ever really did).
He can also, uhhh  break down when asked certain questions or when approached by LE about the possibility of being questioned when Lee gets charged, it was a situation they were  trying to head off before it got there, but I dont think its gonna work, might postpone thigs for a few days but it is not gonna work in the long run!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: February 05, 2009, 11:46:57 PM »

You know, Foggy (who is a bit foggy, see red) -- you really may be onto something.

Basic mental health stuff, but when I found this link, I suddenly snapped to the odd reaction of Lee, laughing during his LE interview while discussing the stench of decomposition in Casey's car... and the high-five, and the big smile while "holding court" with reporters in the Anthonys' driveway... hmmmm... definitely something worth looking at.
http://books.google.com/books?id=0aqB_6tyM-IC&pg=PA60&lpg=PA60&dq=inappropriate+affect+mental+health&source=web&ots=VmJrnjD62z&sig=PGaacdrI9i9JE2mZqD0uTA36qEc&hl=en&ei=w76LSYuyKaGbtwe1mcyWCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result#PPA60,M1

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: February 05, 2009, 11:51:22 PM »

hi all you guys,
sorry that some of you say that you can hardly read what i was saying. but i started writing a blog today,i got very upset i was mad and sad.all at the same time, but those are my words on how i feel.i will tell you that i am so sorry if i was not suppose to post this. i have been a member for awhile and i love all your posts and they are written so well, i am just now getting up the courage to do so..

Oh my. 

Its not the end of the world.  As I wrote earlier its difficult to take in (in my opinion) because there is no delineation between thoughts (paragraphs) and not an abundance of appropriate punctuation.

There's no crime there  .  But if you want your thoughts/writing to be accessible and make it makes it easier for dolts like me to read, a wee bit of punctuation and seperation of thoughts (aka paragraphs) is the way to go.

I think most of us can identify w/you being a bit "het up"--mad and sad about this case.  So you are among people of like mind I think.

I'm a newbie here too.  Its a wonderful place to vent, so rock on.

Foggy
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: February 05, 2009, 11:51:54 PM »

would any of us, for any reason at all, wait two months to have our grandchild's memorial? these people don't give a rat's azz about caylee. they're all insane and dangerously insane at that.

there was an evil family in Italy in the Renaissance period known as the Borgias.

I liken the Anthonys to the Borgias of the 21st century.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: February 05, 2009, 11:55:11 PM »

would any of us, for any reason at all, wait two months to have our grandchild's memorial? these people don't give a rat's azz about caylee. they're all insane and dangerously insane at that.

there was an evil family in Italy in the Renaissance period known as the Borgias.

Not this Grandma!!!! I could not have dealt with all this drama. They would have had to bury me months ago.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: February 05, 2009, 11:56:53 PM »

KLAASEND
WHO IS PROBABLY POSTING ALL OVER THE PLACE?

Someone said they saw LUVMYBOYS post on another site.  I was saying that maybe LUVMYBOYS had posted the same thing on other sites.  That's not a problem for me is that a problem for you?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: February 06, 2009, 12:00:54 AM »

I always think about Yuri or John Allen trying to tell Cindy that people aren't as stupid or naive as she thinks they are.  In one of the interviews they are confronting her as to her "spin" at the media and they ask her..."Do you ever watch Nancy Grace and hear what the people are saying?  They can figure out the truth of what's going on for themselves"  (paraphrasing this, can't remember the exact words)

IMO that is their problem..they think everyone is as stupid as they are.  That they can twist and cross the line and it is OK with them...so it should be OK with the public.  And it isn't.  We all have to obey the rules, pay taxes, not jay walk, etc.  This includes them.

It is like they have NO MORAL COMPASS or something.  Hard to identify without having a background in such things.  

Like this memorial...you know if the made 200 grand off of some pictures..how much are they going to make off of this memorial?  How is that OK in there conscience?  I don't get it.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: February 06, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »

rmcalo -- ooooooh.  The Borgias.   

Wow.  Murder, greed, deceit, evil, pretense of innocence and piety...pretty good call, there, my friend.

(and ick... trying not to think of the incest angle.....) silent

Goodnight all! Desi is off to bed, wishing all lovely monkeys sweet dreams.

God bless our Caylee! 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: February 06, 2009, 12:03:42 AM »

the only other place that i posted was on my own myspace blog,and i sent it to a friend of mine is that ok? not being a smarta**, but i really don't know that much about this forum. other than i really enjoy comeing here.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: February 06, 2009, 12:08:06 AM »

The thing about Casey that gets me is , how do you go from holding your 2 year old daughter in your arms, to putting her in a garbage bag and throwing her out in the woods, then going out with your boyfriend and renting a movie and just hanging out and having fun, and also on the day they rented the movies Caylee was prolly in the back yard at the Anthony's house or in the trunk of Caseys car, how do you just forget all  about that, and just go on,  this tells you that she is very demeanted, totally crazy, How could she continue to drive that car around with the car seat knowing that Caylee would never need it again, I wonder did she ever really just break down and cry after it was all over with, did  she ever like drive by that spot and say to herself, Ive got to go get my baby, How the Hell can someone do that and then think that she has the right to a trial, Its so crazy and yet, she sits in her cell right now eating and writing and  sleeping like she totally thinks she deserves any of this,  I just cant figure out how she even wants to live!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: February 06, 2009, 12:10:07 AM »

You know, Foggy (who is a bit foggy, see red) -- you really may be onto something.

Basic mental health stuff, but when I found this link, I suddenly snapped to the odd reaction of Lee, laughing during his LE interview while discussing the stench of decomposition in Casey's car... and the high-five, and the big smile while "holding court" with reporters in the Anthonys' driveway... hmmmm... definitely something worth looking at.
http://books.google.com/books?id=0aqB_6tyM-IC&pg=PA60&lpg=PA60&dq=inappropriate+affect+mental+health&source=web&ots=VmJrnjD62z&sig=PGaacdrI9i9JE2mZqD0uTA36qEc&hl=en&ei=w76LSYuyKaGbtwe1mcyWCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result#PPA60,M1

Thanks for the link(s) Desi.  I'll have to read about innapropriate "affect" a bit more. 

You know the weird thing is that who among us would find anything amusing if we'd lost a wee toddler--let alone what Lee found so amusing about his dad driving the car home?  That's so freaking weird.

My screen is going nutso--gets wide, then narrows back to normal.  I can't tell what I'm writing, so all for now.

Foggy

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: February 06, 2009, 12:10:52 AM »

I always think about Yuri or John Allen trying to tell Cindy that people aren't as stupid or naive as she thinks they are.  In one of the interviews they are confronting her as to her "spin" at the media and they ask her..."Do you ever watch Nancy Grace and hear what the people are saying?  They can figure out the truth of what's going on for themselves"  (paraphrasing this, can't remember the exact words)

IMO that is their problem..they think everyone is as stupid as they are.  That they can twist and cross the line and it is OK with them...so it should be OK with the public.  And it isn't.  We all have to obey the rules, pay taxes, not jay walk, etc.  This includes them.

It is like they have NO MORAL COMPASS or something.  Hard to identify without having a background in such things.  

Like this memorial...you know if the made 200 grand off of some pictures..how much are they going to make off of this memorial?  How is that OK in there conscience?  I don't get it.
Thats why I say if we could go back in time and watch this family for the past 5 years or so, I bet we would see some unbeliavable things leading up to all this,  they have had to behave this way their entire lives, it didnt just happen over night!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: February 06, 2009, 12:24:16 AM »

Thats why I say if we could go back in time and watch this family for the past 5 years or so, I bet we would see some unbeliavable things leading up to all this,  they have had to behave this way their entire lives, it didnt just happen over night!

No it didn't happen overnight.  I keep trying to put myself in G&C's shoes when they picked up the car and smelled that smell.  Right then and there they both knew Casey did something to Caylee.  Cindy told everyone at work and she all but came out and said it on the 911 call.

Now, what ELSE tipped them off?  Why would you automatically know Casey did what she did?  They had to have clues that she was capable of killing a long time ago.  Did she kill or torture pets?  Cindy knew KC was a sociopath a long time ago....she told every friend that she came into contact with that she was one.  That isn't a label you just throw around lightly...she must have studied up on it at the least to make that conclusion.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 06, 2009, 12:28:52 AM »

the only other place that i posted was on my own myspace blog,and i sent it to a friend of mine is that ok? not being a smarta**, but i really don't know that much about this forum. other than i really enjoy comeing here.

Absolutely fine.  Someone had said they saw almost exactly the same post elsewhere and I figured you may have posted it elsewhere too.  It is not a problem.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: February 06, 2009, 12:32:40 AM »

The thing about Casey that gets me is , how do you go from holding your 2 year old daughter in your arms, to putting her in a garbage bag and throwing her out in the woods, then going out with your boyfriend and renting a movie and just hanging out and having fun, and also on the day they rented the movies Caylee was prolly in the back yard at the Anthony's house or in the trunk of Caseys car, how do you just forget all  about that, and just go on,  this tells you that she is very demeanted, totally crazy, How could she continue to drive that car around with the car seat knowing that Caylee would never need it again, I wonder did she ever really just break down and cry after it was all over with, did  she ever like drive by that spot and say to herself, Ive got to go get my baby, How the Hell can someone do that and then think that she has the right to a trial, Its so crazy and yet, she sits in her cell right now eating and writing and  sleeping like she totally thinks she deserves any of this,  I just cant figure out how she even wants to live!!!!!!!!!

HH, normal people will never understand why or how she could do this to her own child.

When Susan Smith ran her two boys into the lake...she was the only one in the family who went to bed and slept at night. Her husband wanted to meet with her face to face before they asked for the death penalty. The first thing she asked him...is what the boys looked like after 9 days in the water....he agreed to the DP being put on the table. IMO they should have plastered her cell walls with the autopsy pics and let her look at them the whole prison sentence. I posted a recent pic of her in here and prison life seems to agree with her. All made up and smiling.

God Bless!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: February 06, 2009, 12:37:41 AM »

Except that the Borgias were wealthy and powerful.  Like the Kennedys, only much more openly ruthless.

The Anthonys are pitiful by comparison.  The Borgias would not even notice them.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: February 06, 2009, 12:39:19 AM »

Oh my God....Darla...I never knew that.  That poor father prolly hears those words in his head of day of his life.  Why didn't she get the DP?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: February 06, 2009, 12:42:40 AM »

Oh my God....Darla...I never knew that.  That poor father prolly hears those words in his head of day of his life.  Why didn't she get the DP?

Mental problems got her off.....said he had been sexually abused ....can't remember all the reasons. But it all boiled down that a new man friend did not want the kids. David wrote a book on the 9 days. and best I can remember it is called 9 Days

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.