April 27, 2024, 07:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240537 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #980 on: February 06, 2009, 12:44:54 AM »

Oh my God....Darla...I never knew that.  That poor father prolly hears those words in his head of day of his life.  Why didn't she get the DP?

Mental problems got her off.....said he had been sexually abused ....can't remember all the reasons. But it all boiled down that a new man friend did not want the kids. David wrote a book on the 9 days. and best I can remember it is called 9 Days
sefl editsaid she

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: February 06, 2009, 12:45:03 AM »

The thing about Casey that gets me is , how do you go from holding your 2 year old daughter in your arms, to putting her in a garbage bag and throwing her out in the woods, then going out with your boyfriend and renting a movie and just hanging out and having fun, and also on the day they rented the movies Caylee was prolly in the back yard at the Anthony's house or in the trunk of Caseys car, how do you just forget all  about that, and just go on,  this tells you that she is very demeanted, totally crazy, How could she continue to drive that car around with the car seat knowing that Caylee would never need it again, I wonder did she ever really just break down and cry after it was all over with, did  she ever like drive by that spot and say to herself, Ive got to go get my baby, How the Hell can someone do that and then think that she has the right to a trial, Its so crazy and yet, she sits in her cell right now eating and writing and  sleeping like she totally thinks she deserves any of this,  I just cant figure out how she even wants to live!!!!!!!!!

I think your thoughts are what drive us all so nuts.  I only have one child and never, ever did it ever cross my mind to kill her.  I imagine all manner of scenarios to explain alleged perps rationale that might perhaps involve drug use (prescribed and/or illicit) that might cause her to flip out and kill the little lamb.

Then I wonder if her anger/rage that the baby was loved by the grandparents while she was being tossed out of the nest (for any number of reasons) was too much to bear so she vented on her offspring.

I could go on and on.  If indeed alleged perp is the killer, it will never be understandable to folks w/a heart.  And I'm not so sure the gravity of what she is done will ever truly impact her.

I think alleged perp is a "broken unit" and cannot (whether because of nature/nurture or drug addiction etc.) will ever truly "know" the depth of the sin she's has allegedly committed. I want a shrink or a psychologist to explain all this away, but truth to tell it still will never make sense to me.

Just an aside:  I thought I saw the same LE guy talking about the poor nurse who was killed/just discovered in SC  who had reported the discovery of Susan Smith's two drowned boys some years ago.  That really threw me for a loop after thinking about the FL nutjob.

Foggy

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: February 06, 2009, 12:45:49 AM »

Oh my God....Darla...I never knew that.  That poor father prolly hears those words in his head of day of his life.  Why didn't she get the DP?

Yeah this was just an awful crime.  I "think" it was due to her defense of having PPD.  Dont quote me on it tho.  If I recall, she said she heard voices in her head. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: February 06, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »

Yeah this was just an awful crime.  I "think" it was due to her defense of having PPD.  Dont quote me on it tho.  If I recall, she said she heard voices in her head. 

I think you are thinking about Adrea Yates who drowned her 5 children in the bathtub.  She really was insane...legally.  But I really think her husband should have been charged with something.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: February 06, 2009, 12:51:31 AM »

Mental problems got her off.....said he had been sexually abused ....can't remember all the reasons. But it all boiled down that a new man friend did not want the kids. David wrote a book on the 9 days. and best I can remember it is called 9 Days
sefl editsaid she

OK, sorry I am thinking of that other one, who drowned her kids in the bath tub, cant think of her name now.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: February 06, 2009, 12:52:48 AM »

I think you are thinking about Adrea Yates who drowned her 5 children in the bathtub.  She really was insane...legally.  But I really think her husband should have been charged with something.

Snap!!!!  We posted at the same time.  Thats her, thanks Bluesy

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: February 06, 2009, 12:55:42 AM »

The thing about Casey that gets me is , how do you go from holding your 2 year old daughter in your arms, to putting her in a garbage bag and throwing her out in the woods, then going out with your boyfriend and renting a movie and just hanging out and having fun, and also on the day they rented the movies Caylee was prolly in the back yard at the Anthony's house or in the trunk of Caseys car, how do you just forget all  about that, and just go on,  this tells you that she is very demeanted, totally crazy, How could she continue to drive that car around with the car seat knowing that Caylee would never need it again, I wonder did she ever really just break down and cry after it was all over with, did  she ever like drive by that spot and say to herself, Ive got to go get my baby, How the Hell can someone do that and then think that she has the right to a trial, Its so crazy and yet, she sits in her cell right now eating and writing and  sleeping like she totally thinks she deserves any of this,  I just cant figure out how she even wants to live!!!!!!!!!

I think your thoughts are what drive us all so nuts.  I only have one child and never, ever did it ever cross my mind to kill her.  I imagine all manner of scenarios to explain alleged perps rationale that might perhaps involve drug use (prescribed and/or illicit) that might cause her to flip out and kill the little lamb.

Then I wonder if her anger/rage that the baby was loved by the grandparents while she was being tossed out of the nest (for any number of reasons) was too much to bear so she vented on her offspring.

I could go on and on.  If indeed alleged perp is the killer, it will never be understandable to folks w/a heart.  And I'm not so sure the gravity of what she is done will ever truly impact her.

I think alleged perp is a "broken unit" and cannot (whether because of nature/nurture or drug addiction etc.) will ever truly "know" the depth of the sin she's has allegedly committed. I want a shrink or a psychologist to explain all this away, but truth to tell it still will never make sense to me.

Just an aside:  I thought I saw the same LE guy talking about the poor nurse who was killed/just discovered in SC  who had reported the discovery of Susan Smith's two drowned boys some years ago.  That really threw me for a loop after thinking about the FL nutjob.

Foggy

Yes his name is Sheriff Wells. He was a really good man.
Susan was caught in a lie the first night this  happened....and like Casey's statement about they have not even found her clothes yet. Susan made the statement she was sure they would have found them at the lake when they first dived there. But what got her caught was stopping at the traffic light and the guy carjacked her....was asked if she saw any other cars and she said no...That gave her away because her light would have only been red if there was another car at the intersection.

God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #987 on: February 06, 2009, 12:58:16 AM »

Hi guys!

I can't get the case straight, but there was one mom that killed her kids who I honestly thought had legitimate severe mental problems. It was either the one who drowned her kids in the bath tub, or the mom who threw her kids off the bridge. I'll have to look it up..............

Susan Smith was just another Casey..............Casey's a Susan Smith on steroids, IMO!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: February 06, 2009, 01:00:34 AM »

Hi guys!

I can't get the case straight, but there was one mom that killed her kids who I honestly thought had legitimate severe mental problems. It was either the one who drowned her kids in the bath tub, or the mom who threw her kids off the bridge. I'll have to look it up..............

Susan Smith was just another Casey..............Casey's a Susan Smith on steroids, IMO!

Adrea Yates

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: February 06, 2009, 01:00:55 AM »

Hi guys!

yep you got that right...at least Susan cracked after 9 days...I do not think Casey will ever crack. Susan should have got the death penalty

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: February 06, 2009, 01:03:27 AM »

This is a recent pic of Susan...so she must be doing great with prison life.

God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #991 on: February 06, 2009, 01:06:41 AM »

Yes, Thanks guys! It was Andrea Yates.

Excerpt:

In Texas, the law on insanity defenses is among the most restrictive in the nation. So narrow are the nuances of the state's centuries-old law that it was not enough for Yates' defense lawyers to simply prove that she twice attempted suicide, had been hospitalized four times for psychiatric care and nursed a psychosis before the drownings clearly documented in thousands of pages of medical records. No, Andrea's motives may have been delusional, but if she were able to distinguish right from wrong — good from evil — while committing the crime, jurors had little choice but to reject her plea of not guilty by reason of insanity and convict her.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,218445,00.html

The whole thing was just an unbelievable tragedy. I remember thinking at the time that even if she received effective treatment, once she had to "clear mindedly"  deal with what she had done, there would never be recovery.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: February 06, 2009, 01:07:04 AM »

If you listen to all of the  "guest" defense attys., they all say that this case should have been pled out.  We all KNOW this ourselves.  

So why would Baez continue this fiasco?  

Suppose the BIG PAY OUT with the books and movies  have to do with there BEING A TRIAL.  The outcome wouldn't matter...the end is the same...Casey is guilty.

Casey can PROFIT before she gets convicted...her family can profit because they aren't charged with this crime.  Say she gets out in 15 yrs. or so..and is very wealthy?
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: February 06, 2009, 01:08:00 AM »

she looks better than she did before she went to prison.  IMO prison for child killers if not death, should be hard labour and no luxuries like makeup etc.  No TV, no nothing except shackles and smashing up large boulders (like in the old movies)

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: February 06, 2009, 01:10:50 AM »

she looks better than she did before she went to prison.  IMO prison for child killers if not death, should be hard labour and no luxuries like makeup etc.  No TV, no nothing except shackles and smashing up large boulders (like in the old movies)

Sad part is she will be eligible for parole in 15 years

God Bless!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: February 06, 2009, 01:12:06 AM »

Excerpt:

In Texas, the law on insanity defenses is among the most restrictive in the nation. So narrow are the nuances of the state's centuries-old law that it was not enough for Yates' defense lawyers to simply prove that she twice attempted suicide, had been hospitalized four times for psychiatric care and nursed a psychosis before the drownings clearly documented in thousands of pages of medical records. No, Andrea's motives may have been delusional, but if she were able to distinguish right from wrong — good from evil — while committing the crime, jurors had little choice but to reject her plea of not guilty by reason of insanity and convict h

er.

The whole thing was just an unbelievable tragedy. I remember thinking at the time that even if she received effective treatment, once she had to "clear mindedly"  deal with what she had done, there would never be recovery.

She got a retrial and was fround insane I believe.  Will spend the rest of her life in a mental institution.  

Yes, she begged for help and they turned her away.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: February 06, 2009, 01:12:37 AM »

If you listen to all of the  "guest" defense attys., they all say that this case should have been pled out.  We all KNOW this ourselves.  

Suppose the BIG PAY OUT with the books and movies  have to do with there BEING A TRIAL.  The outcome wouldn't matter...the end is the same...Casey is guilty.

Casey can PROFIT before she gets convicted...her family can profit because they aren't charged with this crime.  Say she gets out in 15 yrs. or so..and is very wealthy?

yep and will still be young enough to have other children

God Bless!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: February 06, 2009, 01:13:51 AM »

Excerpt:

In Texas, the law on insanity defenses is among the most restrictive in the nation. So narrow are the nuances of the state's centuries-old law that it was not enough for Yates' defense lawyers to simply prove that she twice attempted suicide, had been hospitalized four times for psychiatric care and nursed a psychosis before the drownings clearly documented in thousands of pages of medical records. No, Andrea's motives may have been delusional, but if she were able to distinguish right from wrong — good from evil — while committing the crime, jurors had little choice but to reject her plea of not guilty by reason of insanity and convict her.

yes that is a tragedy.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: February 06, 2009, 01:15:17 AM »

yep and will still be young enough to have other children

she should be sterilized.  I hope Casey wont be out in 15 years when/if shes convicted.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #999 on: February 06, 2009, 01:16:37 AM »

I'm not convinced that Casey would allow her atty to plead out, before or after Caylee was found. Don't get me wrong, I'm convinced that Baez likes the notoriety and the potential money, but Casey and he are on the same track, maybe for the same reasons, and maybe not.

As trial looms closer, I'm thinking there's a slight chance Casey may blink, but I wouldn't bet on it and I'm not sure the prosecution would entertain a plea for anything less than what they are sure to get with a conviction in court.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.