April 18, 2024, 09:35:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #15 2/5 - 2/6/09  (Read 172050 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 12:28:11 AM »

klaasend ... Richard, ******* and Hotshot have all been participants in encouraging travellers at trade shows to boycot Aruban ... boycot Aruba until there is justice for Natalee Holloway.  Now they are all posting at CnG ... a forum that is upholding John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway ... betrayal of her family.

Why?

Janet

++++++

Re: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -
« Reply #959 on: Today at 02:41:24 AM »

Klaas,
Is the Richard posting at C&G the same one from the front page?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.msg659988#msg659988

klassend
« Reply #961 on: Today at 02:42:37 AM »

Yes Anna

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.960

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »

CBB ~  That little dog in your avi is cute!  Little ears going up and down 

Thanks, Muffy! That lil pooch is with Betty Boop a lot when I'm collecting pics for avis, and I'm sure he has a name, but I don't know what it is!

His name is "Pudgy" according to this article:

http://www.bettyboop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15

Wow! Thanks, Muffy! I guess if I'm going to have a dog, I should know his name!! 

Pudgy, huh? He must have been with me over the Holidays!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 12:34:14 AM »

Wendi, if you come in...just wanted you to know I am praying for you tonight. ((((Hugs))))))) to you sweetie. I will volunteer to be your adopted Mom anytime you need one. If you need someone to talk to I will give Klaas my number and you are welcome to call me. Just let me know. Sometimes Mothers say things they do not mean....I have gotten mad at my kids before and said things that I wish I could take back. And vice versus, they have said things to me that I am sure they did not mean. Just turn it over to God.....His is an unconditional Love. I have been thru some things in my life that were not very pleasant, but I have this little cardboard box in my bedroom. It is called a God Box. When I am down and hurting and do not know where else to turn...I write my problem on a slip of paper and put it in the box. That way I turn it over to Him. And He always handles it. Maybe not the way I would like but it gets done.  Hope you can feel His embrace tonight and know that we all love you and care about you. You matter to us.

Darline

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 12:39:10 AM »

I found it.

Whew, me too but for a second I thought SM had a "secret hidey hole" now too....  

Leroy!!!!

I got a page that said I didn't have access or something to that effect so I got a bit nervous for a second....  

I know, Leroy, I'm sorry. It was a link where I had created a new Musings Thread and posted the link to it. After I had done it, I saw where Klaas had one, so I quickly went back and got rid of the opening, but failed to actually close it. I was busy copying Klaas's link to make the correction in the locked post.

Brings to mind the first time I ever changed a thread. It was a Musings thread and Klaas said "You do it for practice". I asked if she would be around in case I screwed it up. I'll never forget her answer..............

"Yes. I'll laugh my ass off first, but I'll fix it."

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 12:41:14 AM »

I found it.

Whew, me too but for a second I thought SM had a "secret hidey hole" now too....  

Leroy!!!!

I got a page that said I didn't have access or something to that effect so I got a bit nervous for a second....  

I know, Leroy, I'm sorry. It was a link where I had created a new Musings Thread and posted the link to it. After I had done it, I saw where Klaas had one, so I quickly went back and got rid of the opening, but failed to actually close it. I was busy copying Klaas's link to make the correction in the locked post.

Brings to mind the first time I ever changed a thread. It was a Musings thread and Klaas said "You do it for practice". I asked if she would be around in case I screwed it up. I'll never forget her answer..............

"Yes. I'll laugh my ass off first, but I'll fix it."

No problem CBB.....you all can run but ya cant hide   

And why can i picture Klaas saying that    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 12:41:59 AM »

Wendi, if you come in...just wanted you to know I am praying for you tonight. ((((Hugs))))))) to you sweetie. I will volunteer to be your adopted Mom anytime you need one. If you need someone to talk to I will give Klaas my number and you are welcome to call me. Just let me know. Sometimes Mothers say things they do not mean....I have gotten mad at my kids before and said things that I wish I could take back. And vice versus, they have said things to me that I am sure they did not mean. Just turn it over to God.....His is an unconditional Love. I have been thru some things in my life that were not very pleasant, but I have this little cardboard box in my bedroom. It is called a God Box. When I am down and hurting and do not know where else to turn...I write my problem on a slip of paper and put it in the box. That way I turn it over to Him. And He always handles it. Maybe not the way I would like but it gets done.  Hope you can feel His embrace tonight and know that we all love you and care about you. You matter to us.

Darline

What a nice post!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 12:44:13 AM »

Why won't anybody answer my question about Obs and HS signature line??
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 12:45:28 AM »

klaasend ... Richard, ******* and Hotshot have all been participants in encouraging travellers at trade shows to boycot Aruban ... boycot Aruba until there is justice for Natalee Holloway.  Now they are all posting at CnG ... a forum that is upholding John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway ... betrayal of her family.

Why?

Janet

++++++

« Reply #959 on: Today at 02:41:24 AM »

Klaas,
Is the Richard posting at C&G the same one from the front page?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.msg659988#msg659988

klassend
« Reply #961 on: Today at 02:42:37 AM »

Yes Anna

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.960

I have wondered about this myself, Janet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 12:49:39 AM »

Mytime - IMO, they are crazy.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 12:49:41 AM »

Because when it comes to Obs and HS, there's a looong list of "whys"?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 12:52:08 AM »

I guess we all have our heroes, don't we?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 12:54:04 AM »

Oh, Leroy, you guys see Klaas working most of the time! She's a master of the one liners!

Part of what has been put in place here keeps posters safe, but it does create a LOT of work for Klaas. If I had a nickle for everytime I've asked her to put in an avatar, I'd have a lot of money!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 12:54:14 AM »

Did you say something?  I'll have to turn up my speakers.   

IDK, that is why I did not answer...so there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 12:54:27 AM »

Darline

Wow Darla what a sweet post.  You sound like quite a dear, kind person.  If you are up to another "kid" I could use an adopted Mommy hint hint...

Seriously, what a beautiful message to Wendi. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 12:54:35 AM »

Ok thank you Lifesong and CBB!

I am trying to think if anybody quotes Casey on the Caylee thread!! 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 12:54:37 AM »

wendi if you make it over here, we are all praying for you...........

Thank you Islandmonkey, i just feel like a failure! i have honestly never been mean to anyone or an animal. my probablem is i feel like God has been to good to me! BUT, if your mom hates you, there must be something wrong with me. please everything will be okay, but i don't feel like i can do this much longer. i LOVE my niece so much, but i'm not sure if i should give her more time to remember me. she's only 6. i am so sorry, i am not saying i am going to do anything but i am so tired & i know it will get better, BUT i can't cope with my mom telling me how much she hates me & i ruined her life.
Thank you so much islandmonkey, you are a wonderful mother!!!!!!

huggs, wendi

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 12:58:09 AM »

Mytime - IMO, they are crazy.

I think that pretty well covers it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2009, 12:59:00 AM »

Thank you Islandmonkey, i just feel like a failure! i have honestly never been mean to anyone or an animal. my probablem is i feel like God has been to good to me! BUT, if your mom hates you, there must be something wrong with me. please everything will be okay, but i don't feel like i can do this much longer. i LOVE my niece so much, but i'm not sure if i should give her more time to remember me. she's only 6. i am so sorry, i am not saying i am going to do anything but i am so tired & i know it will get better, BUT i can't cope with my mom telling me how much she hates me & i ruined her life.

huggs, wendi

Wendi, you are a lovely person. 

Just because someone says something terrible, does not make it so.  If you want to look at bad things mom's do, look no further than Casey.  Just because you are a mother does not make you a hero.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2009, 12:59:10 AM »

huggs, wendi

Wendi, I'm glad you are here. Please stay and chat with us a while, OK? I'm afraid if I post, you'll be gone by the time I hunt and peck out a post!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2009, 01:04:25 AM »

Wendi, your Mom isn't happy with herself, and she lashes out at you because of it. It's not right or fair, but it's the way she copes. Some people are desperate to see others more unhappy than they are, so they don't feel they are the only one feeling bad. You have such emotional ties with her, you have become her target. She's most effective with you. Others wouldn't put up with it, so she comes at you over and over.

It's not about you, hon. It's about her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.