June 03, 2024, 10:38:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #15 2/5 - 2/6/09  (Read 173490 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #220 on: February 05, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »

Oh my!  Tell us how you really feel, LMAO!
  You want me banned!!??!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2009, 04:28:52 PM »

CBB - I'm still LMAO!!!!  Hope your having a good day!

Me too!!  Hi CBB!!  How tired are you today??  BTW, Hotshots name was Hotshot on CnG!!  LOLOL

Jackie and I have a new name for CnG  -  too vulgar to post here!!  LOL

No Way!! You couldn't have gotten into the clubhouse without the secret password and codename! They wouldn't give you a cloak and dagger without it!

BTW: I'm JUST pretty and Witty!

Hotshot's name is on the member list!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2009, 04:29:52 PM »

Just to shine some light as to where I am coming from here....

MyTime and I at one point in time never got along, if you read in the Caylee thread you will know that.  So there must be something seriously wrong with CnG for her and I to be in agreement and standing up for one another.
I like MyTime now though, I have had a chance to talk to her one on one in chat, and have found that most of our dislike was in the typing and misunderstanding of it.  But just wanted to add that little bit as its somewhat crazy!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: February 05, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »

Hotshot's name is on the member list!!
What witness list? 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: February 05, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »

I have an O/T question for the O/T thread.....imagine that!

Anyhoo I am having to pick out colors for exterior paint that we want done to the new home that my husband has gone and purchased...(jury is still out on that one as wifey is still a bit sad)
back to the point of this....I have picked out some very nice color combinations, however they have all been vitto'd under the statement of "you are pregnant and your perception is all wacky" (yes his exact words..fightin words if you ask me!)

So, in short (after the long of it) does anyone have some very nice suggestions to paint a CBS home?  (CBS = concrete, block, stucco)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

Hi Dolce,

This may sound way out there - but I believe alot of us were invited over to C&G just so their member list would look good!  It's funny that just a few days after a number of us joined - Klaas was sent the member list.  I have to wonder if Mrs.K did not send this to Klaas herself.  Hmmmmm.....is Mrs.K the Mole?
Jackie, I think it was Destiny who sent her the info at first.  She apears to be, from what I have read of her own posts at links provided by others here, she seems to have the need to be the center of attention, at all costs no matter who it effects.  I call this the Cindy-Anthony-ism.  "Pitty me", "feels sorry for me", "talk to me", "look what I did"...she does not care what type of attention that she gets, just as long as she gets it.

I am not shocked that she is now alone to deal with this mess of hers.  Atleast she has her good friends Kub and Marlee.....puhleese!  Call me when they finally remove the knives from our backs and then insert them into yours, I am in need of a good chuckle.  You all deserve each other and that which will come to you.  I have faith and know that what goes around comes around...do unto others as you would have done to you - well I say bend over and take it like an inmate!

Actually, not that long away, I got a late night call from DES that was very disturbing!!  The next morning I called mrsk and we 3 way-ed Marlee in.  Let's just say.....with friends like that - who needs enemies!!!!  And this is no lie or exaggeration!!  I was shocked!!!

Jackie made a little chat so we would not get into trouble here!!  Wish had thought of that before!!! 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: February 05, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »

Anna wrote;

MyTime,
That's something each person has to decide for themselves. But remember the membership overlaps so every comment you make in chat may well be recorded and stored away for use against you at some future date when you do something that displeases these highly unstable people in their hidey holes.

And I have read the insults directed at Red and Klass there at GM and you post here as a guest of Red.  Are you OK with that?  Some are but some just wouldn't want to do something like that.

Personally, given the talent for distortion, I wouldn't be comfortable chatting with people who could be carrying it right back to viciousness itself.  There are free chat forums all over the internet.  Anyone ever think of starting their own?  Oh, no, not another group for fighting, lol.

just a thought.

Anna did you feel this way about yourself and the others posting in chat at BFN?  Because I certainly don't feel this way about myself and those I know. Yes a degree of awareness must be considered by all participating but such statements as that are very telling IMO. Anyway, I am sorry to feel the need to reply to this post, but it is itself antagonizing.

I'm so very glad you brought this up because this is a good example of the kind of things I am talking about.

Debbie at BFN has very strict guidelines and doesn't allow the bashing of any other forum.

And BFN is closely moderated if anything.

This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about.  No other forums are bashed at BFN.

Compare and contrast.  Discuss.

I know BFN fairly well(though not very active recently), and yes Debbie is a wonderful moderator. What I was questioning of by you was this statement:" But remember the membership overlaps so every comment you make in chat may well be recorded and stored away for use against you at some future date when you do something that displeases these highly unstable people in their hidey holes."
I guess the truth of the matter is unstable people exist everywhere- life needs moderators. 
.......but did you feel the posters in the chat were unstable?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: February 05, 2009, 04:38:09 PM »

MyTime and I at one point in time never got along, if you read in the Caylee thread you will know that.  So there must be something seriously wrong with CnG for her and I to be in agreement and standing up for one another.
I like MyTime now though, I have had a chance to talk to her one on one in chat, and have found that most of our dislike was in the typing and misunderstanding of it.  But just wanted to add that little bit as its somewhat crazy!

Jackie didn't used to like me either!!    
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: February 05, 2009, 04:39:12 PM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: February 05, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »

Jackie didn't used to like me either!!    
I can not imagine why! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: February 05, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »

Anyhoo I am having to pick out colors for exterior paint that we want done to the new home that my husband has gone and purchased...(jury is still out on that one as wifey is still a bit sad)
back to the point of this....I have picked out some very nice color combinations, however they have all been vitto'd under the statement of "you are pregnant and your perception is all wacky" (yes his exact words..fightin words if you ask me!)

So, in short (after the long of it) does anyone have some very nice suggestions to paint a CBS home?  (CBS = concrete, block, stucco)

Oh shoot, I have been trying to decide colors for my own house for the past 6 months, so let me if you come up with anything!!  I have become too indecisive lately!!
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: February 05, 2009, 04:44:23 PM »

Anna wrote;

MyTime,
That's something each person has to decide for themselves. But remember the membership overlaps so every comment you make in chat may well be recorded and stored away for use against you at some future date when you do something that displeases these highly unstable people in their hidey holes.

And I have read the insults directed at Red and Klass there at GM and you post here as a guest of Red.  Are you OK with that?  Some are but some just wouldn't want to do something like that.

Personally, given the talent for distortion, I wouldn't be comfortable chatting with people who could be carrying it right back to viciousness itself.  There are free chat forums all over the internet.  Anyone ever think of starting their own?  Oh, no, not another group for fighting, lol.

just a thought.

Anna did you feel this way about yourself and the others posting in chat at BFN?  Because I certainly don't feel this way about myself and those I know. Yes a degree of awareness must be considered by all participating but such statements as that are very telling IMO. Anyway, I am sorry to feel the need to reply to this post, but it is itself antagonizing.

I'm so very glad you brought this up because this is a good example of the kind of things I am talking about.

Debbie at BFN has very strict guidelines and doesn't allow the bashing of any other forum.

And BFN is closely moderated if anything.

This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about.  No other forums are bashed at BFN.

Compare and contrast.  Discuss.

I don't care who you are - that's funny.  (Borrowed from billb and someone else......)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 05, 2009, 04:45:25 PM »

Lucky you Dolce!!!!

I tend to be a basic beige person. Light beige with darker trim, not pinky beige though...like this:

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 05, 2009, 04:45:42 PM »

Well, there have to be some rules and guidelines in place--some sort of structure.  Otherwise no one would ever know what was acceptable and what wasn't.

And now with all the recent drive bys and attacks, I am not as sure where those lines are as that tends to blur them.

For example if it is OK to post who my son is dating and to lie about his age even (which Klaas removed said whopper) and claim it is right to do this because it came from the "source" whatever that means.  Maybe the girl?  Then if I find information on the person doing such a thing, and it is from them directly, does this mean I am at liberty to post whatever I find?  What if I found their whole resume on line?  Would that be OK to post because it came from the source?

So where would it stop?

Circular firing squad.  No one wins.  Incredibly stupid behavior also.

Fortunately, the people that would post information about the children of other posters usually do just what was done last night and show exactly what they are doing for all to see. 

And as for chats, I have a few of those myself that would curl your hair.  Some of the most threatening and profanity filled PM's I have ever read as well. 

Yes, I have used tremendous restraint because I don't think it is very nice to be here as a guest and start fights.  I was reared differently than to do that but we all have our limits and our children are usually where that line is drawn.

There are some things for which there is just no justification at all.  None.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 05, 2009, 04:47:54 PM »

The houses and buildings in Aruba have beautiful colors.

Just love that Dutch paint.

But then I would, hahahahaha.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: February 05, 2009, 04:52:03 PM »

Oh shoot, I have been trying to decide colors for my own house for the past 6 months, so let me if you come up with anything!!  I have become too indecisive lately!!
According to the hubs I am too hormonal and girly to pick the colors of the home...so you might not want my ideas! 

I have told him atleast I am not picking out the Dr Seus bright purples, pinks, lime greens, and oranges like some of the homes within the Naples ghetto are!  That did not go over so good either....

He has already picked out the tile to have the Steeler emblem enbedded into the bottom of the pool..........need I say more?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2009, 04:52:27 PM »

BB- the comment about UNSTABLE people?? Why do you do that?

I am concerned we have posters stating that just because another poster makes horrible posts, it's not your problem, now you're picking apart semantics? I could easily roll my eyes as well.

I'm aware you vacation on Aruba several times a year, but I've never called you out for it. Yet you are calling out Anna for semantics?

There is no comparison to the BFN chat and the GM chat, I can say that, I've done both.

There is a whole lotta thou doth protest too much going on in musings from GM and CnG posters........

I continue to stand with the girl.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: February 05, 2009, 04:55:12 PM »

According to the hubs I am too hormonal and girly to pick the colors of the home...so you might not want my ideas! 

I have told him atleast I am not picking out the Dr Seus bright purples, pinks, lime greens, and oranges like some of the homes within the Naples ghetto are!  That did not go over so good either....

He has already picked out the tile to have the Steeler emblem enbedded into the bottom of the pool..........need I say more?

Well they did just win the SuperBowl!!       
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: February 05, 2009, 04:55:30 PM »

The houses and buildings in Aruba have beautiful colors.

Just love that Dutch paint.

But then I would, hahahahaha.

Was that a joke?  are you from Aruba? I am very lost!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: February 05, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »

Well they did just win the SuperBowl!!       
Yes!!  6 Championships!!!  I am a huge fan myself, just showing his idea of, um style? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.