June 03, 2024, 10:59:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #15 2/5 - 2/6/09  (Read 173498 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: February 06, 2009, 05:29:52 AM »

CBB - Are you married, do you have children/grandchildren?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: February 06, 2009, 05:35:10 AM »

Green Eyes? Just to fill you in a little...

I'm a moderator for the forum, at least until Klaas wakes up and comes to this thread tomorrow, and everyone else in here, with the possible exception of bud'sgirl, you, and me is trying to get me kicked off the team!

That would be Jackie and MyTime.

It's late night, but they forget that the morning posters will come...........in the morning, and the late night fairy doesn't come to clean before they get up...

I hope you were welcomed properly, but if I missed the opportunity, let me do that now! 

(image snipped for space)

See what CBB said, Green Eyes ?  What'd I tell ya?? Bud's Girl is the good one !!

Take that mytime and Jackie!!        

I did snip CBB's beautiful welcome out of the quote to save on space but we all welcome you to SM and the world of insomnia !

BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #782 on: February 06, 2009, 05:37:48 AM »

Thank You CBB, for the Welcome. You are one very talented Monkey. But since it's 4:35 my time it's time for me to call it a night. At least for a couple hours. Thank you all for the warm welcome
Take Care & God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #783 on: February 06, 2009, 05:39:23 AM »

NO we retried about 4 years ago. My Hubby did so I did also. I have 3 grown kids all out of the house and 6 grand kids. All out of state. So have lots of time to do things couldn't do when they were all here. But miss them lots.
God Bless

Oh how nice!!  I have 2 kids, a part time husband, and I won't work!!  I have lots of free time too!!  LOL

I used to work just casually. 

I used to travel, and had a housekeeper, and get manicures and pedicures every two weeks, and lots of things. But I didn't spend 1/2 as much of my hubby's money as his girlfriend did!!

I'm working, and slowly getting all those things for myself. He's bankrupt and lost his girlfriend with his money (Can you imagine that a 26 yr old beauty wouldn't find his bloated belly and gray hair nearly as attractive without it??).

I'm going to be just fine. I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future, and I'm finally good with that! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: February 06, 2009, 05:39:40 AM »

Alright, you guys, I have already been asleep and you are still here.

I must be a wimp or something because I just can't do it any more, go without sleep I mean.

But I have to get up and check on these guys in the night and even doing that makes me sleepy next day.

I must drink more coffee or something.  Makes me feel like I am sleeping my life away.

No telling how much fun I am missing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #785 on: February 06, 2009, 05:40:59 AM »

Thank You CBB, for the Welcome. You are one very talented Monkey. But since it's 4:35 my time it's time for me to call it a night. At least for a couple hours. Thank you all for the warm welcome
Take Care & God Bless
GE

Don't be a stranger, Green Eyes!!   

Yes, God Bless Us All!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: February 06, 2009, 05:45:25 AM »

JSM, you here?  What's going on?  Monkey Hugs!
Sorry I am here Lovin. I have been having anxiety from work and went to the doctor. They did an EKG on me and told me I need to go to a cardiologist and have a Holter monitor because of something called a short interval, but I don't know what that is.
I'm sorry you're going through that!  Let me preface this by saying that I am NOT in the medical field. Wearing a Holter monitor is not painful.  It is just kind of like a mini-EKG.  The doctor will attach the little disk-pad-thingies to your chest and it has a bunch of wires that come all down into a small computer that looks alot like a pager.  I wore it for 24 hours and anytime I felt light headed or anxious or just "weird" I pushed a button on the "pager".  I had a simmilar experience with panic attacks and my Doctor heard a murmer.  After 24 hours I returned it and the DR. read the results. I don't know what "short interval" means either and I don't want to make an uneducated guess.  It is better to get it looked into then go with the unknown.  Please make sure your cardiologist explains everything to you & if you don't understand ask again! 
Thanks Lovin. I just read that you can't take a shower for 24 hours and that creeped me out. I guess I can deal with stinking for a day. As long as it doesn't hurt, I will be fine. Thanks for helping me!!!

JSM, i am so sorry for what you are going through! i hope everything is ok with your health, hubby had to wear a hoilter (sp?) the drs decided it was panic attacks after the heart attacks. sorry, i can't even spell. anyway please let us know what is going on with you. i don't want it to be panic attacks, cause you do feel like you are gonna die, but i am praying that is is not something more serious. does this make sense? probably not, really tired. i just mean i hope everything physically is ok!!!! HUGGS!

wendi
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: February 06, 2009, 05:45:43 AM »

NO we retried about 4 years ago. My Hubby did so I did also. I have 3 grown kids all out of the house and 6 grand kids. All out of state. So have lots of time to do things couldn't do when they were all here. But miss them lots.
God Bless

Oh how nice!!  I have 2 kids, a part time husband, and I won't work!!  I have lots of free time too!!  LOL

I used to travel, and had a housekeeper, and get manicures and pedicures every two weeks, and lots of things. But I didn't spend 1/2 as much of my hubby's money as his girlfriend did!!

I'm working, and slowly getting all those things for myself. He's bankrupt and lost his girlfriend with his money (Can you imagine that a 26 yr old beauty wouldn't find his bloated belly and gray hair nearly as attractive without it??).

I'm going to be just fine. I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future, and I'm finally good with that! 

WOW!!  I had no idea!!  I am sorry you got so hurt!!  But I am proud you got so strong!!  Seems like he loss all the way around!! 

Now come here 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: February 06, 2009, 05:45:58 AM »

CBB
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: February 06, 2009, 05:46:52 AM »

oh CBB, that first part makes me   

But the last part wipes out the bad - I know who holds the future, and I know who holds my hand.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: February 06, 2009, 05:46:52 AM »

OK, everybody stop yukking it up because Anna is in the cage!   

I'm going back to bed in a sec.

And I don't bite contrary to what some might have you believe.

CBB and I used to do the Late Nite Shift together and she can vouch for me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #791 on: February 06, 2009, 05:47:25 AM »

CBB - Are you married, do you have children/grandchildren?

I have a son. He's the light of my life! He graduated from college recently and works for me. I'm trying to get him to get his master's degree, but he needed a break and I needed his help, so for now, it's OK.

I took a life hit with a rash of unrelated losses in a very short period of time, pretty hard just before I stumbled on Scared Monkeys, and it's honestly been a Godsend to me.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: February 06, 2009, 05:47:34 AM »

Take Care & God Bless
GE

Nite GE - very nice meeting you!!  You can find me here most lates night!!  I am not allowed back into the cage - just yet!!   
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: February 06, 2009, 05:47:35 AM »

I must be a wimp or something because I just can't do it any more, go without sleep I mean.

But I have to get up and check on these guys in the night and even doing that makes me sleepy next day.

I must drink more coffee or something.  Makes me feel like I am sleeping my life away.

OMG!!! soo cute, i would be curled up next to them!!!

wendi
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: February 06, 2009, 05:47:53 AM »

Anna - the puppies are too cute!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #795 on: February 06, 2009, 05:48:20 AM »

OK, everybody stop yukking it up because Anna is in the cage!   

I'm going back to bed in a sec.

And I don't bite contrary to what some might have you believe.

CBB and I used to do the Late Nite Shift together and she can vouch for me.

I do, Anna! Happy to vouch for you anytime! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: February 06, 2009, 05:49:51 AM »

I have a similar situation to CBB after 25 yr marriage but there is life after such things.

Good life, too.

Facing major life changes now, however, as I am not in the best of health and the dogs are too much for me now.  My kids want me to move into apartment and leave my little mini farm I have enjoyed so much.

But I am good with that, too.  Won't have lawn care to worry about, etc.

I am DETERMINED to be happy no matter what life throws my way.

PERSONA NON GRATA

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: February 06, 2009, 05:50:24 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!  See ya in a few.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: February 06, 2009, 05:50:52 AM »

OMG Anna they are so cute.

Don't show these to Klaas she will want me to get one.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: February 06, 2009, 05:51:01 AM »

They are so cute but I would need my rest too!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.