June 03, 2024, 11:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #15 2/5 - 2/6/09  (Read 173499 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: February 06, 2009, 04:41:07 PM »

How does cheese enchiladas with Hatch green chili sauce sound for dinner tonight? 

Is that an open ended question Muffy?  That sounds delish!  What time?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #861 on: February 06, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »

I am saddened to be called out so many times and in so many ways!!  I am glad it me and not some others, as I know that they would be hurt and offended!  Some would even choose to hide in the rafters or not come back at all! I am thick skinned and can take it - as well as I can give it!! I do not proclaim to be a saint!  I can not tolerate a liar, if I see one, I will call them out!!  Like it or not, that is just me!!  Some have even admired my ability to say - what they were only thinking!!  And I am sure there are some that wished they could shut me up too!!

As for the GM conflict, many here were one time members!!  They have chose to leave for one reason or another!  They now claim to know all that goes on there!!  So my question is this, did you leave because of the alleged disdain for SM or did you leave for other reasons???  This monkey is very confused!!  Is there a double standard, I am unaware of??  Is this personal??  Am I being warned, protected or used as a another pawn??

Because I joined a place that many of you have left, does that me bad or disloyal??  I am sure there are members there that despise now - do you really think I care!? Should they have the right to keep me from going there?  Do I have to agree with everyone's opinions??  Do I have to be a sheep and follow the herd?  Don't you think I have learned anything from my involvement with CnG?? 

The only person's opinion of me, in this regard, that I do care about is Klaas!  And I will speak to her in private about it!!  Thank you!!

I'm one of those who didn't even know what GM stands for! 

But, don't be sad.............

I don't have any kleenex, and you don't need snot on that dress!

LOL~because of my vocation, it looks like a stock symbol, GM = General Motors....still guessing

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: February 06, 2009, 04:43:12 PM »

MYTIME:  Are you really grounded to Musings, or is that a joke?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #863 on: February 06, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »

FOR THE LOVE OF SALAMI CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK GM IS!!!!!!!  (AND IF SOMEONE COMES BACK WITH "GENERAL MOTORS" I AM GONNA SEND OUT THE POO FLINGIN MONKEY!)

Sorry for the bold post, but I have only asked like 4 times already with no answer!!

Nanner comin' your way.  Pls check.
Okeys!  Thanks!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #864 on: February 06, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »

C.)  Gave a damn as to whether or not people had issues with others

We agree to disagree Flossie, to include the cursing.

Enough said from my end.

What exactly are we agreeing to disagree on?  (I got the cursing part)

That post of mine wasn't a response to your posts, None, I quoted your posts because I agreed with the bolded parts so much.   

I actually thought you and I were on the same page to some extent, but maybe I misunderstood you.  If so, my apologies.

Flossy I am so sorry. I am working and on conference calls today but I guess I didn't read it accurately? I'm still on a call now but please know I am sorry I made that error.

No need to apologize at all!  I just wanted to make sure you understood that I was agreeing with you and wasn't explaining things as a result of your posts - I thought they were quite fair. 

Last night, I read probably two and a half entire Musings threads to catch up on all that had gone on - I'd had no idea that all of this had transpired over the last few days.   I wasn't responding specifically to any one post or poster, just a general feeling I had gotten from a few (throughout those two and a half threads) who only know bits and pieces of the story.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: February 06, 2009, 04:45:31 PM »

How does cheese enchiladas with Hatch green chili sauce sound for dinner tonight? 

Hi Lovinlife    I just made up a batch and put it in the fridge for later tonight, when OH gets home.  I'm hungry NOW!     Maybe I'll make me a quick quesadilla to hold me off.  See the little green smiley chomping?  That reminds me so much of my youngest son when we was a toddler.  He used to sit in his high chair and bang his little fists on his tray and say "eat", "eat" "eat" "eat", and just be grinning with his two front teeth showing.   
"

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #866 on: February 06, 2009, 04:46:02 PM »

Enough said from my end.

That post of mine wasn't a response to your posts, None, I quoted your posts because I agreed with the bolded parts so much.   

I actually thought you and I were on the same page to some extent, but maybe I misunderstood you.  If so, my apologies.

Flossy I am so sorry. I am working and on conference calls today but I guess I didn't read it accurately? I'm still on a call now but please know I am sorry I made that error.

CBB - I always respect your opinions. Please know this.

And I yours, none!  Wouldn't we make a pair on a debate team??   

And wouldn't we have a great time together after the debate, too!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #867 on: February 06, 2009, 04:48:08 PM »

Enough said from my end.

No need to apologize at all!  I just wanted to make sure you understood that I was agreeing with you and wasn't explaining things as a result of your posts - I thought they were quite fair. 

Last night, I read probably two and a half entire Musings threads to catch up on all that had gone on - I'd had no idea that all of this had transpired over the last few days.   I wasn't responding specifically to any one post or poster, just a general feeling I had gotten from a few (throughout those two and a half threads) who only know bits and pieces of the story.

Well, if you'd put all four legs on the ground where they belong, you'd move a lot faster!!   Rolling Eyes Wink
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: February 06, 2009, 04:49:37 PM »

FOR THE LOVE OF SALAMI CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK GM IS!!!!!!!  (AND IF SOMEONE COMES BACK WITH "GENERAL MOTORS I AM GONNA SEND OUT THE POO FLINGIN MONEY!)

Sorry for the bold post, but I have only asked like 4 times already with no answer!!

Sorry Dolce, I was posting!!  I didn't see you question??  It appears that Muffy be will answering it for you!!  To be honest, at this point, I would like to close my laptop and never open it again!!
MyTime you better not do that!  All of us are adults and participated in the banter last night in regards to the "channelling".  It was a nice break of humor from a few days of stress filled conflict. 
There are a lot of hurt feelings here, a lot of stunned individuals, and a lot of people who were used...like it or not we are hurt too!  They say that laughter is the best medicine, well we were having a ball last night!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: February 06, 2009, 04:50:07 PM »

Thank you Muffy - you well timed humor!!  It is greatly appreciated it!!   (((hug)))

CBB - thank you for your eloquent post... again!! and humor!!!!

Last night, I was asked 'Would you ever have joined CnG, if you had read that thread first?"  My answer was empathic NO WAY!!  That is how strongly, I felt sickened by it!!  I am sorry it offends others that I use humor to release my frustrations, hurt and anger!!  Perhaps, we would be better off - if you would just skip over my posts in the future, at least when I am in musings!!

Oh and yes Muffy, I love the menu for tonight!! LOL
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: February 06, 2009, 04:50:55 PM »

Muffy you need to put a Chef hat on your cute little munchkin avi.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #871 on: February 06, 2009, 04:51:09 PM »

Not since I've been assigned to babysit her!!   

She just has to be careful crossing threads! Stop, Look, and Listen, but by all means, don't deprive the other caretakers of your sweet self! 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: February 06, 2009, 04:53:11 PM »

Hi Lovinlife    I just made up a batch and put it in the fridge for later tonight, when OH gets home.  I'm hungry NOW!     Maybe I'll make me a quick quesadilla to hold me off.  See the little green smiley chomping?  That reminds me so much of my youngest son when we was a toddler.  He used to sit in his high chair and bang his little fists on his tray and say "eat", "eat" "eat" "eat", and just be grinning with his two front teeth showing.   
"

Ahhh goodness the memories! Just makes your heart skip a beat, doesn't it?

My son just lost his 2 front ones, we call him Jack-O-lantern.  Thank heavens they'll be back in before Sweetcorn season!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: February 06, 2009, 04:54:29 PM »

I think it a joke!!   

Oh Muffy..........???? LOL
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #874 on: February 06, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »

Well, if you'd put all four legs on the ground where they belong, you'd move a lot faster!!   Rolling Eyes Wink

You're one to talk!  Where are YOUR legs, missy??  I have four to keep on the ground and you only have two!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #875 on: February 06, 2009, 04:57:01 PM »

I think it a joke!!   

I'll keep you company!  Hope you're not sick of my tattoo!!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: February 06, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »

Going to check out what else is going on today!  Thanks for letting me butt into your conversation!  Carry on!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #877 on: February 06, 2009, 04:59:04 PM »

IMO, IMO, IMO..............

This is Musings. There needs to be some place at SM posters can just freely ramble. This thread was created for that. I'd love to see it add to the SM experience. It's hard to tell posters this is where OT belongs, when the rules are tight in here.

The issue raised is legitimate, though. There will not, and should not ever be a safe haven for bashing at SM.

Sometimes that determination goes to intent, and that's what my post was about. I hate words. I wish I could just open my chest and say, here...this is what's in my heart, and now you know!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #878 on: February 06, 2009, 04:59:16 PM »

Going to check out what else is going on today!  Thanks for letting me butt into your conversation!  Carry on!

Hey, come back!! You're not butting in!  We need a breath of fresh air, anyway!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: February 06, 2009, 04:59:17 PM »

I think it a joke!!   

I'll keep you company!  Hope you're not sick of my tattoo!!

Thank you Flossy!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.