June 20, 2024, 11:22:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #15 2/5 - 2/6/09  (Read 174271 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »

For anyone who is curious about what actually gets discussed in the chat we've been discussing, I'm afraid you'd be very disappointed if you went there looking for excitement. Last night we talked about various people's medical tests they'd recently had, then discussed how cold and windy it had been in many places, then made plans for several of us to meet for lunch and tour the King Tut exhibit. It's not much different from what gets talked about in the lounge at the old folks home. 

So you are saying that None is correct and that the insults and lewd remarks are made out on the forum where all can read rather than in the chat/hidey hole so as to incite as much animosity as possible?

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong. I'm saying that I'm not in charge of what other people post over there, anymore than I'm in charge of what people post over here, and I can't claim to have knowledge of what their intentions are when they make their posts. This is not meant to be a smarty pants answer to your question, but simply a statement of my view of things. I realize some people might disagree with that, but people are going to disagree with one another as long as the earth spins on its axis.

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »

Anybody is welcome to our chat but I must warn you - our sense of humors can be perceived as not funny to some.

For example - one night MaryMary said she had a pain in her chest!!  Now we all know MM is kind of a hypochondriac (LOL)  I have even joked about this with her adult son!!

So the joke became you are fine as long as you are not _________________________________!!
(flat lining)!!

We now take turn guessing what her new ailment for the night might be before she gets on!!  She has a great sense of humor and jokes right along with us!!

BTW - Did I mention I love MM to pieces!!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: February 05, 2009, 03:38:51 PM »

I'm not saying anybody is right or wrong, either.  I am saying that I am not comfortable reading horrific insults and lies about people like Red and Klaas who have provided this place for us for all this long time.  I have only been to that site a very few times and each time I ran flat into some of that so I know it must be pretty rampant or at least was when I was there.

Some enjoy that kind of thing and others don't, I suppose.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2009, 03:40:13 PM »

I'm not saying anybody is right or wrong, either.  I am saying that I am not comfortable reading horrific insults and lies about people like Red and Klaas who have provided this place for us for all this long time.  I have only been to that site a very few times and each time I ran flat into some of that so I know it must be pretty rampant or at least was when I was there.

Some enjoy that kind of thing and others don't, I suppose.

It's a pretty simple concept for me Anna!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: February 05, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »

Sorry Muffy, one more post that's it.

Know what BT, you act like a taunting child. Whatever game you are playing and you do love to play games, it's obvious and tiresome.

None, I think you need to chill. You seem to be giving me credit for being a much more devious person than I actually am. No game playing going on here, so relax. I'm afraid you're going to end up with high blood pressure. 

Know what BT? I have a mother, don't need an extra one but thank you. My blood pressure is just fine.

You are taunting and it's quite obvious.

I enjoy behaving like a grown up, sorry you won't join me.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: February 05, 2009, 03:40:52 PM »

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: February 05, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »

Hi.  I was thinking about a conversation Destiny and I had on the phone one time.  We were just talking....  she said she was still very sad about losing her Aunt/mom.  I said Destiny, you didnt ask me if I would like to have a vial of your Mom's ashes to put somewhere.  She said she would send them to me and that her Aunt would be happy.  I told her I had thought about it for a long time and there really wasnt anywhere special I could think of but I would put the ashes in my own yard where the birds and raccoons and other animals walked.  She said that would be good.  That was such a short time ago and I never did receive the ashes, and I think now, what a sad thing if she had sent them and now hates me for posting here...........hate is such a powerful force.....

That is some crazy ass sh*t right there!! 

Why would anyone want a vial of anyone else's.....  I mean, who would send complete strangers in real life a vial of....

nevermind.

I'll just shut up.

But I know ya'll were thinking it too!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 05, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »

NJ Son's Mom and Anna, thank you both.

Muffy, it's all okay. I just didn't want to make your day more stressful.

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: February 05, 2009, 03:43:53 PM »

Why would anyone want a vial of anyone else's.....  I mean, who would send complete strangers in real life a vial of....

nevermind.

I'll just shut up.

I know I was!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: February 05, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »

Anna wrote;

MyTime,
That's something each person has to decide for themselves. But remember the membership overlaps so every comment you make in chat may well be recorded and stored away for use against you at some future date when you do something that displeases these highly unstable people in their hidey holes.

And I have read the insults directed at Red and Klass there at GM and you post here as a guest of Red.  Are you OK with that?  Some are but some just wouldn't want to do something like that.

Personally, given the talent for distortion, I wouldn't be comfortable chatting with people who could be carrying it right back to viciousness itself.  There are free chat forums all over the internet.  Anyone ever think of starting their own?  Oh, no, not another group for fighting, lol.

just a thought.

Anna did you feel this way about yourself and the others posting in chat at BFN?  Because I certainly don't feel this way about myself and those I know. Yes a degree of awareness must be considered by all participating but such statements as that are very telling IMO. Anyway, I am sorry to feel the need to reply to this post, but it is itself antagonizing.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2009, 04:14:21 PM »

CBB - I'm still LMAO!!!!  Hope your having a good day!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2009, 04:16:38 PM »

Dolce - do you think Mrs.K could be one of the moles? I think there were many - JMO.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2009, 04:17:17 PM »

Hi.  I was thinking about a conversation Destiny and I had on the phone one time.  We were just talking....  she said she was still very sad about losing her Aunt/mom.  I said Destiny, you didnt ask me if I would like to have a vial of your Mom's ashes to put somewhere.  She said she would send them to me and that her Aunt would be happy.  I told her I had thought about it for a long time and there really wasnt anywhere special I could think of but I would put the ashes in my own yard where the birds and raccoons and other animals walked.  She said that would be good.  That was such a short time ago and I never did receive the ashes, and I think now, what a sad thing if she had sent them and now hates me for posting here...........hate is such a powerful force.....

nevermind.

I'll just shut up.

I, I, I...............just don't know what to say!

I'm just going to go get another diet coke and a rag for the monitor.................
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: February 05, 2009, 04:20:18 PM »

Me too!!  Hi CBB!!  How tired are you today??  BTW, Hotshots name was Hotshot on CnG!!  LOLOL

Jackie and I have a new name for CnG  -  too vulgar to post here!!  LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2009, 04:20:26 PM »

Lifesong started me going all over again!

I've decided to be Cinderella today.

I feel pretty.................Oh, so pretty............ I'm so pretty and witty and..............
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2009, 04:20:28 PM »

Hi Dolce,

This may sound way out there - but I believe alot of us were invited over to C&G just so their member list would look good!  It's funny that just a few days after a number of us joined - Klaas was sent the member list.  I have to wonder if Mrs.K did not send this to Klaas herself.  Hmmmmm.....is Mrs.K the Mole?
Jackie, I think it was Destiny who sent her the info at first.  She apears to be, from what I have read of her own posts at links provided by others here, she seems to have the need to be the center of attention, at all costs no matter who it effects.  I call this the Cindy-Anthony-ism.  "Pitty me", "feels sorry for me", "talk to me", "look what I did"...she does not care what type of attention that she gets, just as long as she gets it.

I am not shocked that she is now alone to deal with this mess of hers.  Atleast she has her good friends Kub and Marlee.....puhleese!  Call me when they finally remove the knives from our backs and then insert them into yours, I am in need of a good chuckle.  You all deserve each other and that which will come to you.  I have faith and know that what goes around comes around...do unto others as you would have done to you - well I say bend over and take it like an inmate!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2009, 04:23:27 PM »

Anna wrote;

MyTime,
That's something each person has to decide for themselves. But remember the membership overlaps so every comment you make in chat may well be recorded and stored away for use against you at some future date when you do something that displeases these highly unstable people in their hidey holes.

And I have read the insults directed at Red and Klass there at GM and you post here as a guest of Red.  Are you OK with that?  Some are but some just wouldn't want to do something like that.

Personally, given the talent for distortion, I wouldn't be comfortable chatting with people who could be carrying it right back to viciousness itself.  There are free chat forums all over the internet.  Anyone ever think of starting their own?  Oh, no, not another group for fighting, lol.

just a thought.

Anna did you feel this way about yourself and the others posting in chat at BFN?  Because I certainly don't feel this way about myself and those I know. Yes a degree of awareness must be considered by all participating but such statements as that are very telling IMO. Anyway, I am sorry to feel the need to reply to this post, but it is itself antagonizing.

I'm so very glad you brought this up because this is a good example of the kind of things I am talking about.

Debbie at BFN has very strict guidelines and doesn't allow the bashing of any other forum.

And BFN is closely moderated if anything.

This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about.  No other forums are bashed at BFN.

Compare and contrast.  Discuss.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2009, 04:24:22 PM »

Me too!!  Hi CBB!!  How tired are you today??  BTW, Hotshots name was Hotshot on CnG!!  LOLOL

Jackie and I have a new name for CnG  -  too vulgar to post here!!  LOL

No Way!! You couldn't have gotten into the clubhouse without the secret password and codename! They wouldn't give you a cloak and dagger without it!

BTW: I'm JUST pretty and Witty!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2009, 04:24:54 PM »

Hi Dolce,

This may sound way out there - but I believe alot of us were invited over to C&G just so their member list would look good!  It's funny that just a few days after a number of us joined - Klaas was sent the member list.  I have to wonder if Mrs.K did not send this to Klaas herself.  Hmmmmm.....is Mrs.K the Mole?
Jackie, I think it was Destiny who sent her the info at first.  She apears to be, from what I have read of her own posts at links provided by others here, she seems to have the need to be the center of attention, at all costs no matter who it effects.  I call this the Cindy-Anthony-ism.  "Pitty me", "feels sorry for me", "talk to me", "look what I did"...she does not care what type of attention that she gets, just as long as she gets it.

I am not shocked that she is now alone to deal with this mess of hers.  Atleast she has her good friends Kub and Marlee.....puhleese!  Call me when they finally remove the knives from our backs and then insert them into yours, I am in need of a good chuckle.  You all deserve each other and that which will come to you.  I have faith and know that what goes around comes around...do unto others as you would have done to you - well I say bend over and take it like an inmate!

Oh my!  Tell us how you really feel, LMAO!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »

I am sorry to be a broken record here, but I am a bit on the confused side.

What is GM?  What is BFN? 

MyTime what other chat are you talking about?

I am as confused as a hungry baby at a nudest beach. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.