April 26, 2024, 02:14:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250070 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »

Your Welcome SS 
We try lol .........

I did read the article about Topix and lawsuits - does not surprise me at all. I have never posted on Topix ..yet I have read some HUM Dingers ...and I can't believe people actually feel free to type as they do ...without thinking they can't be traced. Its about time I think that someone monitor some of these fools who do post vulgar insults or alike ..

One post that I saw on the answer board today - Will you be attending the Memorial yadda
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/obits/T2ATIN1VJ7M8635QC

Was a gentle reminder ...even if this poster was making a wise crack - but was a gentle reminder that there are some  people out there.

Just this one post did not set right with me.

Grim Reaper
Altamonte Springs, FL

Yes, I will definitely be there, and I will be there extra early to get a great seat.

I don't know it bothered me this morning and I keep thinking about all the Whips that are going to attend this service. I am sure that people are planning on it as if they were going to the State fair .... its sick .... I no likey this memorial gig at all.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2009, 10:58:51 PM »

Hi Orb, you should have Brandi or CBB make you an Avi!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2009, 11:00:44 PM »

Sorry I had company ... I am back

HI  SS

I read this earlier on the net ...and just read your post. In regards to Slore and TV.

A public memorial is set for Caylee Anthony. Will her mother Casey be watching from jail?

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/02/finally_public_memorial_for_ca.php

The remains of Caylee Marie Anthony, discovered on December 11th of last year, will finally be honored in a public ceremony. It was announced yesterday that the memorial will be held Tuesday, February 10 at 10 AM at the First Baptist Church of Orlando. Thousands of people are expected to gather to pay their respects to the toddler.

The big question on everyone's minds is will Casey Anthony be able to watch the televised event in the Orange County Jail? According to Allen Moore, a rep for the jail, many news outlets are getting the answer wrong. Everywhere it's being reported Casey will be able to watch on it television. Moore simply says it's just, "inaccurate reporting. "Yes, she can make a request to watch television," he explains, "but that does not mean it will granted." The fact is she has made no such request but, explains Moore, "Even if she did there are many variables as to whether she'd be given permission."

There is a television in the unit where Anthony is housed, "but it is rarely on," says Moore. The reason it's off is a matter of jail operations. Anthony is also housed with psychological observation inmates, who are too easily disrupted by television and discipline inmates who are not allowed to watch TV. Also, Anthony's status as a "protective custody" inmate makes it difficult to schedule TV time. "When she's out of her cell, everyone else has to be in theirs," says Moore. Then there's the question of if the memorial will be broadcast at a time that coincides with Anthony's time out of her cell.
Transistor-radio-casey.jpg

Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Radio

There is only one way Anthony might witness her daughter's memorial: that's by listening to it. If the event is broadcast on the radio, she can listen to it on her $21 Sony radio she purchased from the jail's commissary. The radio is specifically designed for inmates in U.S. corrections facilities: it has a transparent case to prevent inmates from using it to conceal things.

With all the rumors circulating around about possibly attending private memorials or watching it on TV, it's still not clear if Casey even wants to attend. Could it be it's a ploy from her lawyers to generate sympathy for their client?
----
Hmmm

Deenie:

Thanks for this. That was my first thought. The reporter could have it wrong.

Interesting.

Your welcome Brandi

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2009, 11:04:25 PM »

I think even " IF" Slore was allowed to watch it on TV - she wouldnt.

Because she Knows that Every MOVE she makes is being Video Taped. And she would not want to be Taped on Video .... her expressions watching her " MOTHER" have control over Caylee  .. by OC LE.

Slore has issues with Mother CYN    ..and I am sure that Slore would not even think of Caylee while watching... She would be concentrating on Cindy .... and get 

Would not want to have the Real Slore Stand UP on LE Video.

MOM  - slore
What - CYN
NO- Slore
........................Sweetheart.... if you would have just told the truth in the first place

Oh my gawd ...

ITA Deenie. Good to see you too!! 

HI Boo 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

Sea I have left you two messages in your EP Forum - no answer - I feel like a stalker!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2009, 11:08:11 PM »

Sea I have left you two messages in your EP Forum - no answer - I feel like a stalker!!!!

I don't think it works that way around....

I'll go see

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »

I think even " IF" Slore was allowed to watch it on TV - she wouldnt.

Because she Knows that Every MOVE she makes is being Video Taped. And she would not want to be Taped on Video .... her expressions watching her " MOTHER" have control over Caylee  .. by OC LE.

Slore has issues with Mother CYN    ..and I am sure that Slore would not even think of Caylee while watching... She would be concentrating on Cindy .... and get 

Would not want to have the Real Slore Stand UP on LE Video.

MOM  - slore
What - CYN
NO- Slore
........................Sweetheart.... if you would have just told the truth in the first place

Oh my gawd ...

ITA Deenie. Good to see you too!! 

HI Boo 

Hey girl! Sorry to post and go, but I'm wiped out!! I groomed Grissom today and he was being quite the little stinker! I will have to work on his feet and nails tomorrow. Right now, he's not talking to me! 
 Give Deenie a hug and a kiss from me!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2009, 11:11:46 PM »

Thank You - I will give her a Kiss/Hug from Aunti Boo - 
Good Nite ... Thank U

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2009, 11:13:00 PM »

Wow it is quiet in here tonight. I am going to pray like crazy that no one shows up for the Cindy premier Tuesday morning.

It's about to get quieter   

I have to go tuck my daughter in to bed..she lost a front tooth today so we have to do the tooth fairy thing tonight...I hope I have a dollar bill somewhere

bbl

I'm laughing because my son lost a tooth around 11 last night.......all I had was a 20 dollar bill I wish I had known it was loose, but after 8 here everything shuts down so I was chit out of luck

Back...I found one..we only got a quarter but a candy bar was 10 cents then..theoretically, I should have left her 2.50...

I don't think I would have left a 20 and she's got too many teeth still to go, I'd be broke by the time she's done..

Now...about that duct tape

Had no choice~it was ALL I had but, he's almost out of teeth and since it was just his birthday I just went with it.

i think you are a great mom! BUT shouldn't left him the debit card!!!! lol!

wendi

sorry, i meant, he sounds a great kid, he needs the debit card! lol.

wendi

Thanks wendi~

I agree with you about kid finders and the strange connections, I think we could all ppitch in and buy them a one way ticket to Aruba on a cruise ship..that should take care of them 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2009, 11:15:55 PM »

Good night everyone. Have a great night!

sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2009, 11:20:15 PM »

i was thinking that maybe casey ia the nanny and maybe she has had this problem all a long and know one knows but mom and dad and lee
she is like the nanny and blacks out and when casey comes back she doesnt know what the nanny did
what do you all think about that
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »

Well Monkeys, it's been real! Going to go to bed soon, don't miss me while I'm gone! 

No, just kidding, I hope you all miss me immensely!! 

All you monkeys get a good nights sleep, hopefully I will do the same!

Sweet Dreams!

Sleep Tight!

Don't let the Bed Bugs Bite!

OK, forget the last one! 

Nighty Night Monkey Friends! See you monkeys maņana! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2009, 11:23:32 PM »

Joy has been on Topix, you can tell by the spelling.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2009, 11:23:40 PM »

Well Monkeys, it's been real! Going to go to bed soon, don't miss me while I'm gone! 

No, just kidding, I hope you all miss me immensely!! 

All you monkeys get a good nights sleep, hopefully I will do the same!

Sweet Dreams!

Sleep Tight!

Don't let the Bed Bugs Bite!

OK, forget the last one! 

Nighty Night Monkey Friends! See you monkeys maņana! 

Goodnight Quiet Monkey, sleep tight!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2009, 11:25:08 PM »

Joy has been on Topix, you can tell by the spelling.
LOL....thats too funny............she just cant hide until she takes a spelling class, but not sure even that would help...........Oh let me stop being bad

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2009, 11:26:31 PM »

Sea.......you did it again, you forgot  to speak to me....

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

i was thinking that maybe casey ia the nanny and maybe she has had this problem all a long and know one knows but mom and dad and lee
she is like the nanny and blacks out and when casey comes back she doesnt know what the nanny did
what do you all think about that

When she was first interviewed by LE..that was my thought.  She sounded so darn sincere...and yet you knew she was lying.  But, you see...she managed to try to cover up what the "nanny" did...and the real "Casey/mother" didn't report her child missing to anyone.  I have this other theory about a "fantasy world" that she made up...she had a job, a nanny, etc.  check this out.

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

In some of the comments below are some people who do this...and a couple of them were getting the "fantasy" world mixed up with their "real" life.  I think this could be what goes on in both Cindy and Casey's mind here.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2009, 11:30:48 PM »

hey monkeys.  I am behind, but just wanted to let you know there are devastating bushfires here, many lives have been lost.  I am not near these fires, they are the state over from us.  We have a cool change today.  Can you all say a prayer for the Aussies going thru this terrible tragedy?  Thanks

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2009, 11:32:56 PM »

I read this online today and I found it here to on SM. It was posted in Dec 08 on SM Forums in regards to Memorial for Caylee.

No One has ever replied yet it has been read over 400 times. This Guy who I believe is on another site ..that we all know. Has created a petition to have Suburban Drive and or the School near ... renamed in Memory  "Caylee Marie Anthony"

I saw a mixed bag of reactions when I chased this " thought" of petition online. I did find the actual petition and over 1000 ppl signed it.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/rename-suburban-drive-and-hidden-oaks-elementary-school-in-memory-of-caylee-marie-anthony
I understand his wants to create a permanent memorial for Caylee. Just my thoughts I think its a Bad idea to rename a street after a child who was murdered and placed alive and or dead " we do not know" ... in the woods on that street.

When I was in 10th grade, there a girl who I did know, she was younger than I. She was in 8th grade. She lived across the lake from me, and lived right across the street from my best friend. She had been a witness to a breaking entering in the neighborhood by one of the Boys who lived in her neighborhood. I had known him since grade school and everyone thought he had " Issues" - he made it quite known over the years he was just not normal. He found out or heard hearsay about this young girl had said she witnessed him ... in this B&E.
He killed her. He tortured her, beat her, raped her and left her dead in her own yard two weeks later - on Devils night.

Took less than a few days and he was arrested and he is now a Lifer.

It would never take Her Street to be renamed after her - To Remember her. Just had to drive down the street and that was enough .. or to even look at her house was enough.
I still think of her all the time ..and I wonder what she would have become. She was the Sweetest Girl ever.

I think its sorta twisted to want to rename Suburban Drive - Caylee Marie Anthony Drive.
I do not see it as a positive. Esp when its right next to the Elementary School.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2009, 11:35:30 PM »

hey monkeys.  I am behind, but just wanted to let you know there are devastating bushfires here, many lives have been lost.  I am not near these fires, they are the state over from us.  We have a cool change today.  Can you all say a prayer for the Aussies going thru this terrible tragedy?  Thanks

I just saw more coverage of them, it's horrible and we will certainly pray for you and all the aussies. I pray it doesn't turn into another Ash Wednesday ....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.