March 28, 2024, 08:33:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 248146 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1060 on: February 09, 2009, 07:36:41 PM »

I think he belongs in the sewer!

My day was okay. Thanks for asking. I go to the cardiologist tomorrow and my mom insisted on going with me. Great, I get to tell the doctor I smoke and my mom will probably cry!  I need to just join a convent! No more stress!!! 

Sister Mary Josef's Mama!!! 
      That made me laugh really loud there. What's wrong Boo, you don't think I would make a good nun? Come on tell the truth.  I think I will take that name when I make my vows!

Nah, I don't think you could make the cut. I can see  you hanging out the back rectory window puffing away and you would be the only Nun to have her personal protection dog next to her!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: February 09, 2009, 07:36:43 PM »

The last line of the statement "I truly hope that it will help them." to me doesn't sound like something Casey would say. It sounds like JB.
I think he wrote a statement he needed to so there is this showing of a rift between camps. Silence is golden and this was for media purpose.

Also in the statement Casey thinks of Caylee everyday and minute or something to that affect. I am sure it was there for a purpose of how Casey cared for her daughter. You know..remember this is a mother who lost a child.
My daughter said I bet she does think of her blaming Caylee for her being in jail and that might be the only way she is thinking of her. Casey is for herself..we saw that in video of interview with paretns..me, me, me. I think JB was trying to get you to forget that. JMO

I agree....IMO, Casey does not like this memorial idea because she will not be in the spot light of it....so then JB comes out with this nonesense statement....strictly to stir the pot...again IMO.

Poor Casey....    NOT.     Hey Leroy 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: February 09, 2009, 07:37:16 PM »

On Richard Grunds My space

CALLING ALL ANGELS!!!! MEMORIAL UPDATE.

Body: RE-POST AND RE-POST! KEEP RE-POSTING AND ALERTS EVERYONE ON MYSPACE.

Tuesday, February 10th at 10:00 a.m. Where caylee's remains were locates wil be the true open memorial. Many will be gathering along with Leonard Padilla and Rev. Grund at the location that is a OPEN memorial for the public. The ground needs to be blessed as well.

Wow.  I hope a lot of people show up.

Do not go to the CONTROLLED memorial, Caylee's remains are not there anyways. Anyone that is on Cindy's "list" are welcome.

Join Rev. Grund, Leonard Padilla and other fellow adovactes for the State. A healing needs to take place, not a circus act that is exploiting Caylee Marie Anthony.

[ Am getting all shook up! ] Once more with feeling:

"Wow.  I hope a lot of people show up."
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: February 09, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »

You know, it would have been much more economical for CinCin do wait until Ringling Brothers circus was in town.  She could have used their BigTop and concession stands for this big money maker.
I keep hearing that circus music in my head. Guess I now know why! 

I imagine Cin in a ring master costume and Lee wearing a little monkey costumes (no offense to monkeys here in the cage).

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1064 on: February 09, 2009, 07:38:31 PM »

I would make a comment, but it wouldn't be very nice so I will just sit here in silence. JSM is trying to turn over a new leaf. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1065 on: February 09, 2009, 07:39:06 PM »

Everything about this case is sick, sick, sick...from day one. 

Are you listening to JVM show? She just said Leonard Padilla and Richard Grund are having a service at the same time tommorrow. 

Where are you watching this Trimm....Torbin isn't streaming anymore

I got my dish fixed.I knew you'd be looking for updates too. 

I wonder if there are any news stations left that will cover this....I guess Obama's not going to get much attention in Florida tomorrow

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1066 on: February 09, 2009, 07:39:09 PM »

Baez rides the Licky Window Bus!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: February 09, 2009, 07:39:17 PM »

Tuesday, February 10th at 10:00 a.m. Where caylee's remains were locates wil be the true open memorial. Many will be gathering along with Leonard Padilla and Rev. Grund at the location that is a OPEN memorial for the public. The ground needs to be blessed as well.

Do not go to the CONTROLLED memorial, Caylee's remains are not there anyways. Anyone that is on Cindy's "list" are welcome.

Join Rev. Grund, Leonard Padilla and other fellow adovactes for the State. A healing needs to take place, not a circus act that is exploiting Caylee Marie Anthony.

I hope they have a bazillion people at this memorial

Yes and wouldn't it be great if all the media was at this memorial and not a one was at the Ant's??!! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: February 09, 2009, 07:39:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....Remembering one of "Boo's Clues" that a line would be drawn in the sand......could this be it?  KC and Baez are splitting from the A's over the cremation and public memorial OR that the A's have split from KC and Baez by holding the public memorial (fund raiser) from which KC/Baez will derive no benefit?  The way I see it..no longer a "united front". 

I missed Boo's Clues, but I agree, it's not a united front. It really was a slap in the face to CA/GA.

I miss Boo! Where is she? I haven't seen or talked to Boo in forever. Boo where are you?? How are you?? I miss you, and your clues too!! Just because you're a  Boo Monkey, you don't have to be like a ghost and be invisible.

Hope all is well Boo!! 

I'm HERE QuietMonkey!!! Everything is extremely well!! I've been lurking for a bit, trying to catch up!!
This rift between KC and the Ants is NOT the line drawn in the sand that I had mentioned. It's just a nice perk!
The line drawn in the sand will be between Richard Grund and the Ants. Richard has been holding back from commenting on the Ants, and soon he said what was in the dark will be brought to light! 

Did he give a statement to the LE or FBI???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: February 09, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »

Thanks Scatty! Why is he in a field?

He's looking for Hernando Cortes...... ?     
Took me a while, but I got it. Good one Ono 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1070 on: February 09, 2009, 07:41:01 PM »

I would make a comment, but it wouldn't be very nice so I will just sit here in silence. JSM is trying to turn over a new leaf. 

Again ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: February 09, 2009, 07:41:12 PM »

I think he belongs in the sewer!

My day was okay. Thanks for asking. I go to the cardiologist tomorrow and my mom insisted on going with me. Great, I get to tell the doctor I smoke and my mom will probably cry!  I need to just join a convent! No more stress!!! 

Sister Mary Josef's Mama!!! 
      That made me laugh really loud there. What's wrong Boo, you don't think I would make a good nun? Come on tell the truth.  I think I will take that name when I make my vows!

Nah, I don't think you could make the cut. I can see  you hanging out the back rectory window puffing away and you would be the only Nun to have her personal protection dog next to her!! 
Yeah you are probably right! I would miss Mass cause I had to take Josef outside or at least that would be my excuse to go have a ciggie!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: February 09, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »

You know, it would have been much more economical for CinCin do wait until Ringling Brothers circus was in town.  She could have used their BigTop and concession stands for this big money maker.

I imagine Cin in a ring master costume and Lee wearing a little monkey costumes (no offense to monkeys here in the cage).

Made this many months ago .. still appropriate, eh?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1073 on: February 09, 2009, 07:42:36 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....Remembering one of "Boo's Clues" that a line would be drawn in the sand......could this be it?  KC and Baez are splitting from the A's over the cremation and public memorial OR that the A's have split from KC and Baez by holding the public memorial (fund raiser) from which KC/Baez will derive no benefit?  The way I see it..no longer a "united front". 

I missed Boo's Clues, but I agree, it's not a united front. It really was a slap in the face to CA/GA.

I miss Boo! Where is she? I haven't seen or talked to Boo in forever. Boo where are you?? How are you?? I miss you, and your clues too!! Just because you're a  Boo Monkey, you don't have to be like a ghost and be invisible.

Hope all is well Boo!! 

I'm HERE QuietMonkey!!! Everything is extremely well!! I've been lurking for a bit, trying to catch up!!
This rift between KC and the Ants is NOT the line drawn in the sand that I had mentioned. It's just a nice perk!
The line drawn in the sand will be between Richard Grund and the Ants. Richard has been holding back from commenting on the Ants, and soon he said what was in the dark will be brought to light! 

Did he give a statement to the LE or FBI???
I can't say for sure, but I would say, given his integrity, that he has spoken to LE/FBI about what he knows about the Ants.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: February 09, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: February 09, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »

I see Cindy as standing on the horse's behind holding an umbrella, but the horse has Lee's face!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: February 09, 2009, 07:43:51 PM »

I hope they have a bazillion people at this memorial

Yes and wouldn't it be great if all the media was at this memorial and not a one was at the Ant's??!! 

It would...but unfortunately that isn't going to happen...I do hope SOME MEDIA is there...those of you that email with Kathy B...please let her know about the LP/RG memorial

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: February 09, 2009, 07:43:54 PM »

Everything about this case is sick, sick, sick...from day one. 

Are you listening to JVM show? She just said Leonard Padilla and Richard Grund are having a service at the same time tommorrow. 

Where are you watching this Trimm....Torbin isn't streaming anymore

I got my dish fixed.I knew you'd be looking for updates too. 

I wonder if there are any news stations left that will cover this....I guess Obama's not going to get much attention in Florida tomorrow

I wonder if he is on Cindy's list. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: February 09, 2009, 07:44:41 PM »

okay Boo cause you started it, I was gonna say that bus was not short enough for Baez! There I said it, that was what I was gonna say but thought better of it. Boo brings out the badness in JSM!  

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: February 09, 2009, 07:44:44 PM »

PERFECT! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.