April 19, 2024, 12:43:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249419 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: February 09, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »

24 people on the Cindy hit list.

Well...at least the other 90% of the prosecutions witness list can go
I wish someone would list who the 24 people are.

We nee the list and we need it now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: February 09, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

Nancy Grace ought to be a doozy tonight.  I hope NG clears up whether or not she is attending the memorial.  I'm not so sure she is.

I haven't seen anything that says she will be there...only the special afterwards

I hope Trimm will give us a playBombshell by play Bombshell...as Torbin has stopped streaming and I haven't seen Willenfan in a looong time 

No Bombshells.Just stuff we already know.Lenny says they were giving folks an opportunity to gather and keep protestors from gathering at the church.
Bombshell Grace really doesn't get it.I still don't know if she will actually be there.
NG did say she hopes anybody who protests gets arrested.
They keep replaying Butfuzz,and poor Casey saying she has nothing.
Blah,Blah,sympothize with the Anthonys.That's about it.
Would you care for some home made wine now?It'll warm you right up.......like a christmas tree. 

NG seems to be playing quite sympathetic towards George and Cindy tonight.

Sickening, actually.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1122 on: February 09, 2009, 08:33:42 PM »

I'm sorry, but I love it when Nancy does her fake crying!  Aaaaach, Aaaaach and pretends to fist her eyes!! Too funny!!
Who is better at the fake crying NG or KC?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: February 09, 2009, 08:34:02 PM »

Nancy Grace ought to be a doozy tonight.  I hope NG clears up whether or not she is attending the memorial.  I'm not so sure she is.

neither am I....and I am the one who said she was....I tried to find out where I read that and was unsuccessful!  Sorry....I hate to spread rumors ..

I would think NG is on the "not welcome" list, myself.

Me too Brandi.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: February 09, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »

Uhh it prolly goes something like this
1. Leonard padilla
2. Tim Miller
3. Rick Plesea
4. Kronk
5. The sherriff of Orange County

The devoded Scared Monkeys members...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: February 09, 2009, 08:34:51 PM »

Would JSM be on that list No Rose? I would like to think I would make the top 24 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1126 on: February 09, 2009, 08:37:53 PM »

I haven't seen anything that says she will be there...only the special afterwards

I hope Trimm will give us a playBombshell by play Bombshell...as Torbin has stopped streaming and I haven't seen Willenfan in a looong time 

No Bombshells.Just stuff we already know.Lenny says they were giving folks an opportunity to gather and keep protestors from gathering at the church.
Bombshell Grace really doesn't get it.I still don't know if she will actually be there.
Would you care for some home made wine now?It'll warm you right up.......like a christmas tree. 

are you runnin' your own still down there ? 

Thanks for the update...thought you disappeared on the treadmill with your headphones on..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: February 09, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »

Klaas --

Sorry to post this here, but this is what happened:

My post, #1097 contains a link I copied from the address bar of my browser while watching a video posted on WFTV, a report about Caylee's memorial service.  However, for some reason, this URL I posted links to a different story at WFTV:  A video of a plainclothes security guard shooting a robber dead, caught on surveillance camera!  Disturbing!  I am so sorry that link got posted here.

My post, #1100 -- At that point, I did not know the link was bad; thought I must have somehow erred in posting it, so I tried again, and the wrong video again was linked.  That is when I realized something might be wrong with the actual link at WFTV.

In my post #1102, I asked you to delete both the previous posts.

I tested the link using my email, and discovered I was right:  Correct video playing, but if you copy/paste the link, it directs you to the wrong (disturbing) video.  It is a problem at WFTV's site.

I am so sorry this happened. It is a bad link and an unfortunate error. 

My apologies for the inconvenience to you, Klaas, for making the mess, and to any monkeys who clicked the links and saw the disturbinig video...

No worries Des, Ive seen more disturbing tooth brush commercials...
Mucinex commercials and that Lamisil toenail fungus commercial are worse than that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: February 09, 2009, 08:41:08 PM »

Klaas --

Sorry to post this here, but this is what happened:

My post, #1097 contains a link I copied from the address bar of my browser while watching a video posted on WFTV, a report about Caylee's memorial service.  However, for some reason, this URL I posted links to a different story at WFTV:  A video of a plainclothes security guard shooting a robber dead, caught on surveillance camera!  Disturbing!  I am so sorry that link got posted here.

My post, #1100 -- At that point, I did not know the link was bad; thought I must have somehow erred in posting it, so I tried again, and the wrong video again was linked.  That is when I realized something might be wrong with the actual link at WFTV.

In my post #1102, I asked you to delete both the previous posts.

I tested the link using my email, and discovered I was right:  Correct video playing, but if you copy/paste the link, it directs you to the wrong (disturbing) video.  It is a problem at WFTV's site.

I am so sorry this happened. It is a bad link and an unfortunate error. 

My apologies for the inconvenience to you, Klaas, for making the mess, and to any monkeys who clicked the links and saw the disturbinig video...

No problem, I've had a similar problem.  It's almost like when you move something in photobucket and change the link. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: February 09, 2009, 08:43:01 PM »

Thanks for the update...thought you disappeared on the treadmill with your headphones on..

Nope I'm here.Had to get hubby and the dogs under control.He's got me shopping on my other screen,while I drink.Oh yeah,he's gonna be sorry.My fingers know no limit. 
Oh,and NG is questioning who had the authority to cremate Caylee.I don't see haw anybody could authorize that but Casey. Who knows......
I bet someone goes to jail tommorrrow. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1130 on: February 09, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »

Would JSM be on that list No Rose? I would like to think I would make the top 24 
If Cin starts banning people on forums, not to many people will be allowed in.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: February 09, 2009, 08:44:03 PM »

Nope I'm here.Had to get hubby and the dogs under control.He's got me shopping on my other screen,while I drink.Oh yeah,he's gonna be sorry.My fingers know no limit. 
Oh,and NG is questioning who had the authority to cremate Caylee.I don't see haw anybody could authorize that but Casey. Who knows......
YEP   me tooooooooooo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1132 on: February 09, 2009, 08:44:16 PM »

Casey's statement reads that the parents cremated her, and that the parents have control over Caylee's remains.  Well how come we have heard the A's attorney say that Casey and Baez have control over the remains??

Thanks Dolce...I was just getting ready to ask the same thing.....what was all the crap that they couldn';t have a service because the remains hadn't been released....when was she cremated....didn't we hear something not long ago that she had been cremated ans was in an urn in cin-cins bedroom???  So no service until cin-cin could orchestrate a frigging circus!!!  LIAR!!!  LIARS!!
But I do admit I took great pleasure in Baez stating that Caylee has already been cremated, in other words the lawyer for the family is lying and this is what has already happened, sort of rained on Cindy's parade for tomorrow.
this is EXACTLY what I thought when I heard it  lying f'rs
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1133 on: February 09, 2009, 08:45:54 PM »

Casey's statement reads that the parents cremated her, and that the parents have control over Caylee's remains.  Well how come we have heard the A's attorney say that Casey and Baez have control over the remains??

Thanks Dolce...I was just getting ready to ask the same thing.....what was all the crap that they couldn';t have a service because the remains hadn't been released....when was she cremated....didn't we hear something not long ago that she had been cremated ans was in an urn in cin-cins bedroom???  So no service until cin-cin could orchestrate a frigging circus!!!  LIAR!!!  LIARS!!
But I do admit I took great pleasure in Baez stating that Caylee has already been cremated, in other words the lawyer for the family is lying and this is what has already happened, sort of rained on Cindy's parade for tomorrow.
I just heard jb say this is the first time she has felt compelled to speak out, she just felt that strongly about it.  bwahahaha  she's F'n Pizzed at her mommy cindy.   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: February 09, 2009, 08:46:03 PM »

1. Leonard padilla
2. Tim Miller
3. Rick Plesea
4. Kronk
6.Richard Grund
7.Jesse Grund
8.Amy

my additions in red
btw, NG is so annoying with this Anthony Butt kissing going on..wtf is with THAT??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: February 09, 2009, 08:46:13 PM »

1. Leonard padilla
2. Tim Miller
3. Rick Plesea
4. Kronk

Hi HH!!!  I've missed you.

6.  PJ
7.  AJ

Is this where what we were talking of in the past will happen?  Can you tape it for all of us?

(((((Hugs)))))
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: February 09, 2009, 08:46:47 PM »

Speaking of someone going to jail ...

I still find it so very odd that NO ONE has mentioned anything about Lee and all this Memorial talk.

Why not?!

One would think the family would want to be together for this "sacred" event.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: February 09, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »

Hey P.J.   Ive missed you too,  and yea Im afraid its coming around in about 24 hours.....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: February 09, 2009, 08:48:20 PM »

If Cin starts banning people on forums, not to many people will be allowed in.
You are right No Rose. How is my Zoe doing?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1139 on: February 09, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »

I bet someone goes to jail tommorrrow

Who ??? inside or outside of the memorial ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.