April 18, 2024, 04:47:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249372 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: February 09, 2009, 09:04:25 PM »

I hope it's Lois and Murt that go to jail..I read they are planning on showing up.. 
Lois the mother of the girl that had the breakdown? Is the little girl coming? Where did you see this? 
i was reading murts chat  shhhhhhhhhh 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1161 on: February 09, 2009, 09:05:31 PM »

Brandi!!! You have been a very creatively busy monkey!! 
I LOVE them and will definitely use them!! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.. St Patty's Day is my 9 yr anniversary that I stopped smoking!! 3-17-00  If I can do it anyone can do it! 
Good for you and Brandi!!! JSM can't quit smoking  I wish I could, but don't think I can do it!

Get some rest tonight. 
I will Trimm. I have to wait on the frozen pizza to cook. Hugs to Digger dog!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1162 on: February 09, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »

thanks for all those who trusted me and my source--i could not keep telling you i was right--BUT I knew 100% in time it all would be revealed--one cant un cremated a body--also the fighing with ca IS HEATING UP BIG TIME--KC IS HOPPING HATE MAD AT CA--CA HELD CAYLEE FIRST AND NOW CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE AND THEN JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THE REMAINS- I BET ANY MONEY THOSE REMAINS WHERE WITH CINDY AND JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THEM. I BET ANY MONEY JOSE IS TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS TO BURY CAYLEE?? THIS IS AN OPINION/ GUESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY I APPRECIATED IT. AND MY SOURCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT---AND HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE CA INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH DOMINIC AND ABOUT THE LEGAL SEPERATION WITH GA AND THAT CA IS TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYTHING AND THEIR IS NOTHING BUT FIGHTING GOING ON WITH JOSE/ CA CAMP AND IT IS ALL ABOUTMONEY. NOW WE KNOW WHY FOX PULLED THERE DEAL BACK WITH CA. NO REMAINS NO DEAL

Posted by BB-11 on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 5:07 PM

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=469678073

This is great news, cindy is just as evil as her little mini me and they are going head to head.  maybe sindy will finally admit kc killed Caylee and let her ugly ass rot all alone in prison.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1163 on: February 09, 2009, 09:06:52 PM »

Nope I'm here.Had to get hubby and the dogs under control.He's got me shopping on my other screen,while I drink.Oh yeah,he's gonna be sorry.My fingers know no limit. 
Oh,and NG is questioning who had the authority to cremate Caylee.I don't see haw anybody could authorize that but Casey. Who knows......
I bet someone goes to jail tommorrrow

Who ??? inside or outside of the memorial ??

No.I'm having visions....J/K      There's just so much craziness I'm afraid somebody will get out of hand.You never know Cindy might have a concealed hammer. 

I get cha....I can't get any news so i thought you might have heard something...I agree, tomorrow there is going to be a lot of chaos at the church...and perhaps other places as well. Honestly, I hope everything goes as smooth as possible and no one is hurt. Then right after the NG special a large doc dump to get things back on track.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: February 09, 2009, 09:08:30 PM »

It seems to me Casey's statement is saying a lot more than we might read on the surface.  For instance, she says that she "allowed" her family to make decisions about a funeral.  In other words, she gave her permission but she is not pleased with their decision to have a public memorial.  It indicates that she still wants control, even from her cell where she claims to have so little.  I think she could not resist saying that she allowed them to do what they are doing.  The line about her hoping that it helps them seems to be a throwaway to me.  She also says that she did not want to attend the memorial herself.  She had no desire to be there.  I suppose that was put in due to rumors than she may have wanted to attend.  I am amazed at her stating that Caylee has been cremated, again something that was directly against her own wishes for Caylee to have a casket, grave and headstone.  She is saying that she is displeased with what her mother has done and putting all of the responsibility for those decisions on Cindy.  Casey is still in competition with Cindy and I really wonder what she will do to get even with the family for not complying with her wishes.  She could not come right out and say, "I disapprove of everything my parents are doing and think the memorial service is stupid."  But she pretty much says all that between the lines.  She wants something "private" not the public display that is planned.  She has no desire to be there, either, and apparently no plans to watch it on tv.  I think there is a big gulf between Cindy and Casey now, a really big gulf. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: February 09, 2009, 09:09:03 PM »

thanks for all those who trusted me and my source--i could not keep telling you i was right--BUT I knew 100% in time it all would be revealed--one cant un cremated a body--also the fighing with ca IS HEATING UP BIG TIME--KC IS HOPPING HATE MAD AT CA--CA HELD CAYLEE FIRST AND NOW CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE AND THEN JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THE REMAINS- I BET ANY MONEY THOSE REMAINS WHERE WITH CINDY AND JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THEM. I BET ANY MONEY JOSE IS TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS TO BURY CAYLEE?? THIS IS AN OPINION/ GUESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY I APPRECIATED IT. AND MY SOURCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT---AND HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE CA INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH DOMINIC AND ABOUT THE LEGAL SEPERATION WITH GA AND THAT CA IS TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYTHING AND THEIR IS NOTHING BUT FIGHTING GOING ON WITH JOSE/ CA CAMP AND IT IS ALL ABOUTMONEY. NOW WE KNOW WHY FOX PULLED THERE DEAL BACK WITH CA. NO REMAINS NO DEAL
I think this is very plausible.  The psychologist on jvm show said they can't get along in private and they are never gonna get along in public because they are who they are and they will continue to be the same.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=469678073

thanks.....I can't imagine BJ forcing CA to give Caylee's remain to him......nope...can't see that happening at all!!!  Why no remains no deal?  Were they going to show her bones or something?  Nope not falling for these 2 bits of info......also not  sold on the CA and DC affair......he is coyote ugly....she's no pin up girl ...but he is scary fugly!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1166 on: February 09, 2009, 09:09:53 PM »

This is great news, cindy is just as evil as her little mini me and they are going head to head.  maybe sindy will finally admit kc killed Caylee and let her ugly ass rot all alone in prison.
Fox pulled their deal back with Cindy, no remains no deal. Why would that be, were they expecting a viewing, I'm missing something with this.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: February 09, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »

thanks.....I can't imagine BJ forcing CA to give Caylee's remain to him......nope...can't see that happening at all!!!  Why no remains no deal?  Were they going to show her bones or something?  Nope not falling for these 2 bits of info......also not  sold on the CA and DC affair......he is coyote ugly....she's no pin up girl ...but he is scary fugly!!

I think this is very plausible.  The psychologist on jvm show said they can't get along in private and they are never gonna get along in public because they are who they are and they will continue to be the same.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1168 on: February 09, 2009, 09:11:17 PM »

nite monkeys, may try and catch up with in the early morning. Gotta eat my last pizza before I go to the heart doctor tomorrow.

I have a feeling once they put the monitor on me, I come home and watch the memorial service, they will put me on the transplant list because my heart rate will go sky high.

Love and hugs to all monkeys!

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: February 09, 2009, 09:11:50 PM »

Thanks Scatty! Why is he in a field?
LMAO!! I love it when the cars go by honking!!!!  Scatty thanks again for the link!
yeah, that was great.  he got so pizzed that they were interrupting his kc speech!     
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: February 09, 2009, 09:11:57 PM »

Trimm, I am planning on trying to get to bed early.. not only to be awake for the gaggleflock tomorrow, but because I am STILL sick.. unreal.. i have had this since the week b4 Christmas and I now have 1 child home with the flu since Sat. am.
JSM, when you are sick of smoking and really want to stop, you will..I did it cold turkey, the first 2 weeks were tuff but after that...the smell, or seeing people smoke grosses me out now. Maybe we can send Crazy a carton of ciggies and get her hooked. She will look forward to her smoke breaks in prison. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: February 09, 2009, 09:13:11 PM »

It seems that lots of relatives of murdered kids say they are going to start foundations.  But few actually do it because they do not have the credibility of someone like Mark Klaas or John Walsh.  Nor do they have the smarts.  Cindy and George could not start a foundation of any merit or with any lasting power. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1172 on: February 09, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »

I hope it's Lois and Murt that go to jail..I read they are planning on showing up.. 
Lois the mother of the girl that had the breakdown? Is the little girl coming? Where did you see this? 

I hope that little girl is not there. 
She is welcome, but grandma Lois is not.
I would seriously question the stability of Lois if she let Dakota go to the memorial. The little girl already had a breakdown and was hospitalized. To let her go to the memorial, and Grandma being on the hit list sends a bad message to Dakota for the future. This Grandma has to lay down some rules and stick to them!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: February 09, 2009, 09:14:57 PM »

Nope I'm here.Had to get hubby and the dogs under control.He's got me shopping on my other screen,while I drink.Oh yeah,he's gonna be sorry.My fingers know no limit. 
Oh,and NG is questioning who had the authority to cremate Caylee.I don't see haw anybody could authorize that but Casey. Who knows......
I bet someone goes to jail tommorrrow

Who ??? inside or outside of the memorial ??

No.I'm having visions....J/K      There's just so much craziness I'm afraid somebody will get out of hand.You never know Cindy might have a concealed hammer. 

I get cha....I can't get any news so i thought you might have heard something...I agree, tomorrow there is going to be a lot of chaos at the church...and perhaps other places as well. Honestly, I hope everything goes as smooth as possible and no one is hurt. Then right after the NG special a large doc dump to get things back on track.

I've said my goodbyes to Caylee quite some time ago,and I really would like for all who loved her to be able to attend the service without any problems.If people want to gather with LP and RG that's cool too.I just don't want anyone making money off of it.
Come on document dump....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: February 09, 2009, 09:16:15 PM »

It seems to me Casey's statement is saying a lot more than we might read on the surface.  For instance, she says that she "allowed" her family to make decisions about a funeral.  In other words, she gave her permission but she is not pleased with their decision to have a public memorial.  It indicates that she still wants control, even from her cell where she claims to have so little.  I think she could not resist saying that she allowed them to do what they are doing.  The line about her hoping that it helps them seems to be a throwaway to me.  She also says that she did not want to attend the memorial herself.  She had no desire to be there.  I suppose that was put in due to rumors than she may have wanted to attend.  I am amazed at her stating that Caylee has been cremated, again something that was directly against her own wishes for Caylee to have a casket, grave and headstone.  She is saying that she is displeased with what her mother has done and putting all of the responsibility for those decisions on Cindy.  Casey is still in competition with Cindy and I really wonder what she will do to get even with the family for not complying with her wishes.  She could not come right out and say, "I disapprove of everything my parents are doing and think the memorial service is stupid."  But she pretty much says all that between the lines.  She wants something "private" not the public display that is planned.  She has no desire to be there, either, and apparently no plans to watch it on tv.  I think there is a big gulf between Cindy and Casey now, a really big gulf. 
The statement was very interesting indeed, because it was read virtually right before the memorial, it in my eyes was to ruin it the best she could behind bars. I found it telling about the cremation, Casey wanted Caylee to be buried, if the Anthonys really were being supportive of their daughter, they would have gone with her wishes, but they did not. Bottom line the competition btw mother and daughter will go on until one of them dies.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1175 on: February 09, 2009, 09:18:17 PM »

nite monkeys, may try and catch up with in the early morning. Gotta eat my last pizza before I go to the heart doctor tomorrow.

I have a feeling once they put the monitor on me, I come home and watch the memorial service, they will put me on the transplant list because my heart rate will go sky high.

JSM

Good Night JSM !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1176 on: February 09, 2009, 09:19:29 PM »

It seems that lots of relatives of murdered kids say they are going to start foundations.  But few actually do it because they do not have the credibility of someone like Mark Klaas or John Walsh.  Nor do they have the smarts.  Cindy and George could not start a foundation of any merit or with any lasting power. 
According to Sun Biz.org the Caylee Marie Anthony foundation is already up and running,all 5 officers being family members. GA, CA, LA Mallory and her mother
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: February 09, 2009, 09:19:31 PM »

JSM
Take care, I have a feeling you are suffering from anxiety attacks, let us know how it goes tomorrow, sleep well.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: February 09, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »

Hurry up Bozo, you'll miss your bus!

that was the bus that just ran over sindy telling everyone she's already cremated little Caylee

roadkill,,,,,,,,,,,
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: February 09, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

Trimm, I am planning on trying to get to bed early.. not only to be awake for the gaggleflock tomorrow, but because I am STILL sick.. unreal.. i have had this since the week b4 Christmas and I now have 1 child home with the flu since Sat. am.
JSM, when you are sick of smoking and really want to stop, you will..I did it cold turkey, the first 2 weeks were tuff but after that...the smell, or seeing people smoke grosses me out now. Maybe we can send Crazy a carton of ciggies and get her hooked. She will look forward to her smoke breaks in prison. 

This illness going around is tough.I am finally getting over the cough.
I made it through my son's funeral without a ciggie,and after that I thought if I did that I could lay them down.I haven't had but 2 smokes in 31/2 years.It can be done.
Casey will probably enjoy anyhting she can get her hands on before long. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.