April 19, 2024, 02:22:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249455 times)
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: February 09, 2009, 09:21:21 PM »

It seems to me Casey's statement is saying a lot more than we might read on the surface.  For instance, she says that she "allowed" her family to make decisions about a funeral.  In other words, she gave her permission but she is not pleased with their decision to have a public memorial.  It indicates that she still wants control, even from her cell where she claims to have so little.  I think she could not resist saying that she allowed them to do what they are doing.  The line about her hoping that it helps them seems to be a throwaway to me.  She also says that she did not want to attend the memorial herself.  She had no desire to be there.  I suppose that was put in due to rumors than she may have wanted to attend.  I am amazed at her stating that Caylee has been cremated, again something that was directly against her own wishes for Caylee to have a casket, grave and headstone.  She is saying that she is displeased with what her mother has done and putting all of the responsibility for those decisions on Cindy.  Casey is still in competition with Cindy and I really wonder what she will do to get even with the family for not complying with her wishes.  She could not come right out and say, "I disapprove of everything my parents are doing and think the memorial service is stupid."  But she pretty much says all that between the lines.  She wants something "private" not the public display that is planned.  She has no desire to be there, either, and apparently no plans to watch it on tv.  I think there is a big gulf between Cindy and Casey now, a really big gulf. 
The statement was very interesting indeed, because it was read virtually right before the memorial, it in my eyes was to ruin it the best she could behind bars. I found it telling about the cremation, Casey wanted Caylee to be buried, if the Anthonys really were being supportive of their daughter, they would have gone with her wishes, but they did not. Bottom line the competition btw mother and daughter will go on until one of them dies.
As she would so aptly put it "it sucks to be them", jailhouse interview when Bozo was out of town.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1181 on: February 09, 2009, 09:24:10 PM »

I would seriously question the stability of Lois if she let Dakota go to the memorial. The little girl already had a breakdown and was hospitalized. To let her go to the memorial, and Grandma being on the hit list sends a bad message to Dakota for the future. This Grandma has to lay down some rules and stick to them!!
I agree.  Lois had talked openly about Dakota's mother and her life on live stream chat, alloud her to be seen on live stream chat, and now inserting her into the middle of this circus.  Lois, do something right for your granddaughter and stop this.  Cindy's not wanting her there, is a blessing in disguise for you.

milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: February 09, 2009, 09:26:17 PM »

I would be willing to bet that had they been allowed to attend, both Allen and Yuri along with Kevin Berry would like to be there. You could tell the amount of emotion they had wrapped in this case. That is why I am not offended by LP and Rev Grunds memorial.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: February 09, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »

nite monkeys, may try and catch up with in the early morning. Gotta eat my last pizza before I go to the heart doctor tomorrow.

I have a feeling once they put the monitor on me, I come home and watch the memorial service, they will put me on the transplant list because my heart rate will go sky high.

Love and hugs to all monkeys!

JSM
Goodnight JSM,   I exspect to have high blood preasure myself tomorrow..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1184 on: February 09, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »

I'm off to bed, I hope some good monkeys give us a play by play tomorrow!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: February 09, 2009, 09:27:38 PM »

Gone to the bunky.You monkeys stay out of trouble. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: February 09, 2009, 09:28:21 PM »

I'm HERE QuietMonkey!!! Everything is extremely well!! I've been lurking for a bit, trying to catch up!!
This rift between KC and the Ants is NOT the line drawn in the sand that I had mentioned. It's just a nice perk!
The line drawn in the sand will be between Richard Grund and the Ants. Richard has been holding back from commenting on the Ants, and soon he said what was in the dark will be brought to light! 

Nite Boo! It was good to see you!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: February 09, 2009, 09:28:36 PM »

iam sorry for posting that  i thought caylee was still alive
but this memorial is ya known i dont even know anymore
i guess i had to much to drink tonight to even read the post cause
i think tommorow will be a very bad day for everyone there
oh my cindy  has not done anything casey wanted and i think she knows that casey killed caylee casey knows her mom and dad know now and i think casey is just thinking well its all over but the crying now
cindy doesnt care about casey anymore cause now cindy knows in her heart that casey killed caylee
caseys whole family knows it now and they are so not wanted to admit it thats what i think
well good luck everyone thats going to be there cause i think it is going to be a bad day
god bless them all BECASUSE NO ONE CAN HELP THEM NOW BUT GOD I HOPE GOD HAS MERCEY ON THE FAMILY
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: February 09, 2009, 09:28:38 PM »

Oh yeah I forgot, I don't think they let "lifers" out of prison to go and visit the grave site of the murder victim.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: February 09, 2009, 09:29:31 PM »

thanks for all those who trusted me and my source--i could not keep telling you i was right--BUT I knew 100% in time it all would be revealed--one cant un cremated a body--also the fighing with ca IS HEATING UP BIG TIME--KC IS HOPPING HATE MAD AT CA--CA HELD CAYLEE FIRST AND NOW CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE AND THEN JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THE REMAINS- I BET ANY MONEY THOSE REMAINS WHERE WITH CINDY AND JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THEM. I BET ANY MONEY JOSE IS TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS TO BURY CAYLEE?? THIS IS AN OPINION/ GUESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY I APPRECIATED IT. AND MY SOURCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT---AND HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE CA INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH DOMINIC AND ABOUT THE LEGAL SEPERATION WITH GA AND THAT CA IS TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYTHING AND THEIR IS NOTHING BUT FIGHTING GOING ON WITH JOSE/ CA CAMP AND IT IS ALL ABOUTMONEY. NOW WE KNOW WHY FOX PULLED THERE DEAL BACK WITH CA. NO REMAINS NO DEAL

Posted by BB-11 on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 5:07 PM

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=469678073

This is great news, cindy is just as evil as her little mini me and they are going head to head.  maybe sindy will finally admit kc killed Caylee and let her ugly ass rot all alone in prison.

CINDY JUST HAVE TO HAVE THE FINAL WORD........HER WAY OR NO WAY

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1190 on: February 09, 2009, 09:30:01 PM »

As I'm sure JOY will be sitting right up front with the Anthonys.... I'm wondering what she will wear? Hmmm maybe that Red Halter dress she had in one of her photos? Do those red high spike heeled shoes go with that? I hope she wears her hair in beehive!! 
If she gets it big enough, she can hide a minicam in it. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: February 09, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »

Nite Trimm & BOO again too!   

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: February 09, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »

Brandi!!! You have been a very creatively busy monkey!! 
I LOVE them and will definitely use them!! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.. St Patty's Day is my 9 yr anniversary that I stopped smoking!! 3-17-00  If I can do it anyone can do it! 

And congrats!

Going out for awhile, be back later this evening. You all have a good evening while I am gone!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1193 on: February 09, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

Good Night Trimm...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: February 09, 2009, 09:33:46 PM »

It seems to me Casey's statement is saying a lot more than we might read on the surface.  For instance, she says that she "allowed" her family to make decisions about a funeral.  In other words, she gave her permission but she is not pleased with their decision to have a public memorial.  It indicates that she still wants control, even from her cell where she claims to have so little.  I think she could not resist saying that she allowed them to do what they are doing.  The line about her hoping that it helps them seems to be a throwaway to me.  She also says that she did not want to attend the memorial herself.  She had no desire to be there.  I suppose that was put in due to rumors than she may have wanted to attend.  I am amazed at her stating that Caylee has been cremated, again something that was directly against her own wishes for Caylee to have a casket, grave and headstone.  She is saying that she is displeased with what her mother has done and putting all of the responsibility for those decisions on Cindy.  Casey is still in competition with Cindy and I really wonder what she will do to get even with the family for not complying with her wishes.  She could not come right out and say, "I disapprove of everything my parents are doing and think the memorial service is stupid."  But she pretty much says all that between the lines.  She wants something "private" not the public display that is planned.  She has no desire to be there, either, and apparently no plans to watch it on tv.  I think there is a big gulf between Cindy and Casey now, a really big gulf. 
If there is any truth to LA being the father of Caylee, this means the secret is out, and the anthony's no longer fear it because the DNA has already revealed all.  If LA is knee deep in this crap, his absence is probably due to the fact that he didn't want this big show to go on either.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1195 on: February 09, 2009, 09:35:01 PM »

Night Boo...sounds like the new job is going great...I'm very happy for you

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: February 09, 2009, 09:35:07 PM »

If there is any truth to LA being the father of Caylee, this means the secret is out, and the anthony's no longer fear it because the DNA has already revealed all.  If LA is knee deep in this crap, his absence is probably due to the fact that he didn't want this big show to go on either.
Hit return too quickly.  To finish this thought, it would mean that kc has no more leverage over her parents.  They aren't afraid anymore, they are only worried about milking this for all the $$$$ they can. imo
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: February 09, 2009, 09:39:05 PM »

Nite JSM and Boo

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: February 09, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »

nite monkeys, may try and catch up with in the early morning. Gotta eat my last pizza before I go to the heart doctor tomorrow.

I have a feeling once they put the monitor on me, I come home and watch the memorial service, they will put me on the transplant list because my heart rate will go sky high.

Love and hugs to all monkeys!

JSM

Happy pizza !        Good luck tomorrow !!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: February 09, 2009, 09:41:38 PM »

I'm surprised Baez made the announcement that Caylee has been cremated, validating the rumors.
Thought the remains were released to the Anthony's, then I read Baez had jurisdiction.
Does anyone know when Caylee was cremated or what this is all about.
Perhaps Casey signed Caylee's remains over to Cindy but did not make any stipulations and Cindy went ahead and did what she chose to do. 
If Casey had specific wishes as to the remains, shouldn't Baez have legally protected against this. 
Can someone enlighten me? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.