April 24, 2024, 10:55:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249951 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2009, 11:36:38 PM »

hey monkeys.  I am behind, but just wanted to let you know there are devastating bushfires here, many lives have been lost.  I am not near these fires, they are the state over from us.  We have a cool change today.  Can you all say a prayer for the Aussies going thru this terrible tragedy?  Thanks
Hey Lucinda, I will add them to my prayer list, its a terrible thing to have to endure!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2009, 11:38:26 PM »

I will be praying also Lucinda.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »

hey monkeys.  I am behind, but just wanted to let you know there are devastating bushfires here, many lives have been lost.  I am not near these fires, they are the state over from us.  We have a cool change today.  Can you all say a prayer for the Aussies going thru this terrible tragedy?  Thanks

I just saw more coverage of them, it's horrible and we will certainly pray for you and all the aussies. I pray it doesn't turn into another Ash Wednesday ....

thanks island, they are saying it is worse than ash wednesday.  They cant get into the towns, just the fringes.  A lot of deaths have been people in cars.
I have to go, but will be back later. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »

thanks HH and darla, we are heading out for a bit.  It is nice and cool here today.  I will see you all a bit later. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2009, 11:45:55 PM »

I read this online today and I found it here to on SM. It was posted in Dec 08 on SM Forums in regards to Memorial for Caylee.

No One has ever replied yet it has been read over 400 times. This Guy who I believe is on another site ..that we all know. Has created a petition to have Suburban Drive and or the School near ... renamed in Memory  "Caylee Marie Anthony"

I saw a mixed bag of reactions when I chased this " thought" of petition online. I did find the actual petition and over 1000 ppl signed it.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/rename-suburban-drive-and-hidden-oaks-elementary-school-in-memory-of-caylee-marie-anthony
I understand his wants to create a permanent memorial for Caylee. Just my thoughts I think its a Bad idea to rename a street after a child who was murdered and placed alive and or dead " we do not know" ... in the woods on that street.

When I was in 10th grade, there a girl who I did know, she was younger than I. She was in 8th grade. She lived across the lake from me, and lived right across the street from my best friend. She had been a witness to a breaking entering in the neighborhood by one of the Boys who lived in her neighborhood. I had known him since grade school and everyone thought he had " Issues" - he made it quite known over the years he was just not normal. He found out or heard hearsay about this young girl had said she witnessed him ... in this B&E.
He killed her. He tortured her, beat her, raped her and left her dead in her own yard two weeks later - on Devils night.

Took less than a few days and he was arrested and he is now a Lifer.

It would never take Her Street to be renamed after her - To Remember her. Just had to drive down the street and that was enough .. or to even look at her house was enough.
I still think of her all the time ..and I wonder what she would have become. She was the Sweetest Girl ever.

I think its sorta twisted to want to rename Suburban Drive - Caylee Marie Anthony Drive.
I do not see it as a positive. Esp when its right next to the Elementary School.

I agree Deenie...that street will be permantly marked in people's memory for a long time.  It is especially sad that the children have to pass that "area" on their way to and from school every day.  Maybe having that little "memorial" there is a little more "cheerful" for the children to look at..I don't know...but hope so.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2009, 11:52:56 PM »

Joy has been on Topix, you can tell by the spelling.

Darla she is a busy little bee isnt she. I never knew how busy. I was thinking today - I wonder is she going to be Hostess for the Memorial ? Or will Cyn Cyn tell her to go away at the Door?

SHE is not the SAME JOY WRAY that is posted commenting on the two Plastic Blow up Dolls ... on the front page of SM is she? ...being a eyewitness to the Man who had them in public in his car and was arrested ??
Well..........
She says she knows everyone ... even George Bush.
I found these videos and bookmarked them.
Joy Joy Joy

http://www.wesh.com/video/18301280/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/17974178/index.html
** spider Smile

http://www.mctcampus.com/search/preview.htm?doc=KRT%2Fkrtphotos%2Fdocs%2F412%2F184

photo of her and website written on tag board

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2009, 11:54:41 PM »

Sea.......you did it again, you forgot  to speak to me....

Hi  HH !!!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2009, 11:56:16 PM »

I'm sorry Lucinda.  Yeah, the fires are all over the news.  My prayers are headed down under.  Stay safe.

Foggy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2009, 11:56:34 PM »

Hi  HH !!!! 
UHHH   SHHHHHHHHHH   not so loud, I am now trying to be incognetto...................geez!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2009, 11:58:37 PM »

I read this online today and I found it here to on SM. It was posted in Dec 08 on SM Forums in regards to Memorial for Caylee.

No One has ever replied yet it has been read over 400 times. This Guy who I believe is on another site ..that we all know. Has created a petition to have Suburban Drive and or the School near ... renamed in Memory  "Caylee Marie Anthony"

I saw a mixed bag of reactions when I chased this " thought" of petition online. I did find the actual petition and over 1000 ppl signed it.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/rename-suburban-drive-and-hidden-oaks-elementary-school-in-memory-of-caylee-marie-anthony
I understand his wants to create a permanent memorial for Caylee. Just my thoughts I think its a Bad idea to rename a street after a child who was murdered and placed alive and or dead " we do not know" ... in the woods on that street.

When I was in 10th grade, there a girl who I did know, she was younger than I. She was in 8th grade. She lived across the lake from me, and lived right across the street from my best friend. She had been a witness to a breaking entering in the neighborhood by one of the Boys who lived in her neighborhood. I had known him since grade school and everyone thought he had " Issues" - he made it quite known over the years he was just not normal. He found out or heard hearsay about this young girl had said she witnessed him ... in this B&E.
He killed her. He tortured her, beat her, raped her and left her dead in her own yard two weeks later - on Devils night.

Took less than a few days and he was arrested and he is now a Lifer.

It would never take Her Street to be renamed after her - To Remember her. Just had to drive down the street and that was enough .. or to even look at her house was enough.
I still think of her all the time ..and I wonder what she would have become. She was the Sweetest Girl ever.

I think its sorta twisted to want to rename Suburban Drive - Caylee Marie Anthony Drive.
I do not see it as a positive. Esp when its right next to the Elementary School.

I agree Deenie...that street will be permantly marked in people's memory for a long time.  It is especially sad that the children have to pass that "area" on their way to and from school every day.  Maybe having that little "memorial" there is a little more "cheerful" for the children to look at..I don't know...but hope so.
Maybe if someone created a Statue of the Essence of a Child - Not an actual child statue but some type of art in a statue form and put it somewhere in the Gardens at Disney in Caylee's name ...something like that ..would be worthy and would be seen by everyone.
I think that would be a Positive and who ever wanted to look at it would be able to - on their own.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2009, 12:02:42 AM »

Will do Lucinda, this is horrible.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2009, 12:04:52 AM »

Hi  HH !!!! 
UHHH   SHHHHHHHHHH   not so loud, I am now trying to be incognetto...................geez!!!

With six blinking kittys.......Good Luck with that

What are your thoughts on this whole memorial extravaganza ??? Many people will go..few people will go ??? Platform for Cindy to talk about KC...??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »

I'm sorry Lucinda.  Yeah, the fires are all over the news.  My prayers are headed down under.  Stay safe.

Foggy

Sending my Prayers too ..... Lucinda (((( Hug))))

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2009, 12:08:03 AM »

Hi  HH !!!! 

What are your thoughts on this whole memorial extravaganza ??? Many people will go..few people will go ??? Platform for Cindy to talk about KC...??
WELL   I think many people will go, but not anyone the Anthony's even know, just people going out of curiousity, thats about the only ones that will show up......and I can almost bet the protestors will be outside too,   might be trouble!!!!!!!!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »

Hi Foggy ... I wanted to tell you that I was lurking the other day and saw your posts in regards to the Memorial for Caylee - and I just wanted to tell you that " You " write the most heartfelt posts. Obviously your post is in the last cage. But I wanted to tell you that I did read your sentiments. And I totally agree with you.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2009, 12:11:41 AM »

Will do Lucinda, this is horrible.

I was watching some news coverage of this earlier today..it looks awful. I've never seen these type of fires except on the news from Cali or FL and can't imagine what it must be like to know one is close by....Lucinda, I'm glad your not near it..was thinking of you

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2009, 12:17:22 AM »

Klaas  I sent you some mail..................Thank You very much!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2009, 12:17:53 AM »

Hi  HH !!!! 

WELL   I think many people will go, but not anyone the Anthony's even know, just people going out of curiousity, thats about the only ones that will show up......and I can almost bet the protestors will be outside too,   might be trouble!!!!!!!!!

At least it will be during the daytime hours...the trouble makers seemed to come out more at night over on Hopespring...If none of the extended family is going to be there, I wonder if they've had their own memorial services at the local churches in their areas...quietly, without all the media fanfare..

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2009, 12:20:06 AM »

Joy has been on Topix, you can tell by the spelling.

Darla she is a busy little bee isnt she. I never knew how busy. I was thinking today - I wonder is she going to be Hostess for the Memorial ? Or will Cyn Cyn tell her to go away at the Door?

SHE is not the SAME JOY WRAY that is posted commenting on the two Plastic Blow up Dolls ... on the front page of SM is she? ...being a eyewitness to the Man who had them in public in his car and was arrested ??
Well..........
She says she knows everyone ... even George Bush.
I found these videos and bookmarked them.
Joy Joy Joy

http://www.wesh.com/video/18301280/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/17974178/index.html
** spider Smile

http://www.mctcampus.com/search/preview.htm?doc=KRT%2Fkrtphotos%2Fdocs%2F412%2F184

photo of her and website written on tag board

Deenie not sure if that is really Joy at the publix...but who knows .She is every where.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2009, 12:22:19 AM »

Good Night Monkeys....

Will try to peek in here tomorrow but it's my day with the kids so...it might be tough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.