April 25, 2024, 08:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250029 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: February 09, 2009, 09:47:43 PM »

okay Boo cause you started it, I was gonna say that bus was not short enough for Baez! There I said it, that was what I was gonna say but thought better of it. Boo brings out the badness in JSM!  

Everytime I see Bozo, I think of the Chunk from the Goonies

Hey YOOU GUUUUYS!!! I liked Chunk!! I think I will go with JSM's Hugo Chavez!!!
  That is one of my all time favorite movies! I think if Jose gets any fatter, he will look like Hugo's twin brother! 

OK, he does look like Hugo Chavez.  I loved Chunk also but I would love to see him do the Truffle Shuffle!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: February 09, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »

I would seriously question the stability of Lois if she let Dakota go to the memorial. The little girl already had a breakdown and was hospitalized. To let her go to the memorial, and Grandma being on the hit list sends a bad message to Dakota for the future. This Grandma has to lay down some rules and stick to them!!
I agree.  Lois had talked openly about Dakota's mother and her life on live stream chat, alloud her to be seen on live stream chat, and now inserting her into the middle of this circus.  Lois, do something right for your granddaughter and stop this.  Cindy's not wanting her there, is a blessing in disguise for you.

Hey Dolce,
Is it getting closer to the arrival of the little Dolcettes?  I had not seen you around a couple of last week and I was starting to wonder!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1202 on: February 09, 2009, 09:54:40 PM »

GOD BLESS ALL MY MONKEY FRIENDS
GOD BLESS THE A FAMILY TOMMOROW
GOD BLESS ME CAUSE I NEED IT
AND I HOPE THAT GOD WILL LET EVERY ONE KNOW THE TRUTH IN THE END
I WILL PRAY FOR THE MONKEYS  AND THE A FAMILY TRUST  ME THEY WILL NEED ALL OF OUR PRAYS
CARMAR CAN SOME TIMES BE A REALL BI==CH
AND THE TRUTH HURTS
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: February 09, 2009, 09:55:24 PM »

thanks for all those who trusted me and my source--i could not keep telling you i was right--BUT I knew 100% in time it all would be revealed--one cant un cremated a body--also the fighing with ca IS HEATING UP BIG TIME--KC IS HOPPING HATE MAD AT CA--CA HELD CAYLEE FIRST AND NOW CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE AND THEN JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THE REMAINS- I BET ANY MONEY THOSE REMAINS WHERE WITH CINDY AND JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THEM. I BET ANY MONEY JOSE IS TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS TO BURY CAYLEE?? THIS IS AN OPINION/ GUESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY I APPRECIATED IT. AND MY SOURCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT---AND HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE CA INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH DOMINIC AND ABOUT THE LEGAL SEPERATION WITH GA AND THAT CA IS TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYTHING AND THEIR IS NOTHING BUT FIGHTING GOING ON WITH JOSE/ CA CAMP AND IT IS ALL ABOUTMONEY. NOW WE KNOW WHY FOX PULLED THERE DEAL BACK WITH CA. NO REMAINS NO DEAL

Posted by BB-11 on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 5:07 PM

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=469678073

This is great news, cindy is just as evil as her little mini me and they are going head to head.  maybe sindy will finally admit kc killed Caylee and let her ugly ass rot all alone in prison.

Now here's where the danger of skimming over posts comes in; my eyes got blurry with all those caps and I missed where BB11 said CA had to return the ashes to Baez. I wonder if it did happen. Remember a while back, wasn't there some talk by Baez of KC authorizing him to get custody of the remains (or something like that)? Was that in mid-January or earlier? I cab't believe Baez would be stupid enough to let KC antagonize her parents to that extent -- she needs them to lie for her on the stand.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: February 09, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »

It seems to me Casey's statement is saying a lot more than we might read on the surface.  For instance, she says that she "allowed" her family to make decisions about a funeral.  In other words, she gave her permission but she is not pleased with their decision to have a public memorial.  It indicates that she still wants control, even from her cell where she claims to have so little.  I think she could not resist saying that she allowed them to do what they are doing.  The line about her hoping that it helps them seems to be a throwaway to me.  She also says that she did not want to attend the memorial herself.  She had no desire to be there.  I suppose that was put in due to rumors than she may have wanted to attend.  I am amazed at her stating that Caylee has been cremated, again something that was directly against her own wishes for Caylee to have a casket, grave and headstone.  She is saying that she is displeased with what her mother has done and putting all of the responsibility for those decisions on Cindy.  Casey is still in competition with Cindy and I really wonder what she will do to get even with the family for not complying with her wishes.  She could not come right out and say, "I disapprove of everything my parents are doing and think the memorial service is stupid."  But she pretty much says all that between the lines.  She wants something "private" not the public display that is planned.  She has no desire to be there, either, and apparently no plans to watch it on tv.  I think there is a big gulf between Cindy and Casey now, a really big gulf. 
The statement was very interesting indeed, because it was read virtually right before the memorial, it in my eyes was to ruin it the best she could behind bars. I found it telling about the cremation, Casey wanted Caylee to be buried, if the Anthonys really were being supportive of their daughter, they would have gone with her wishes, but they did not. Bottom line the competition btw mother and daughter will go on until one of them dies.

Good thoughts, both of you.  I'm glad someone is discussing this statement.  I found it to be self-serving and ugly.

IMO, this statement was created not by Casey, but by Baez.

"Casey has allowed" is crafted purposely to emphasize that Caylee's mother is Casey.  That Casey not only has legal authority as to what happens to her remains, but that she has compassionately "allowed" her parents to make the choices, for their sake.  He is trying to show that Casey is Caylee's guardian, and that she is a martyr, unable to attend her daughter's funeral, and sacrificing her own wishes so that her parents can have their own brand of comfort.  Poor, noble Casey.  (*ick*)

Cremation of Caylee's remains -- if it is true -- then Baez knows that this could likely be announced at the memorial.  Cremation for a child who died of natural causes or an accident probably wouldn't raise any eyebrows.  But if the child's mother did harm to her, disrespected her body after death, and left her to decompose and be scattered by animals and the elements, then Baez is no doubt aware of how her agreeing to a cremation could be perceived as further destruction of and disregard for Caylee's body.  He would not want that idea associated with Casey.  Hence, the distancing.

Casey misses her every minute of every day -- clearly emphasizes the concept of Casey as VICTIM.  Poor Casey, missing her baby.  The statement doesn't say that Casey LOVED Caylee.  Moms who love their children have been known to kill them, right?  But Baez wants you to look at Casey, suffering in jail every minute of every day... he wants you to believe that she is suffering; unjustly, of course.. (again, *ick-ick!*)

Casey not on board with memorial -- Once plans for the memorial were announced, and the negative public fallout started becoming clear, Baez knew he needed to portray Casey as opposed to it. If, IMO, the public had really taken to the idea of the memorial and rallied around the Anthonys in sympathy and support, I believe he would have had Casey state that she couldn't watch it b/c she was in too much grief or something; he wouldn't have had to portray her as opposed to it.

Not watching it -- Also, IMO it is crucial for him to come up with a (phony) reason for Casey NOT to watch the televised memorial -- i.e. it was not in line with her wishes.  In doing so, he gets to paint the picture of what he wants us to think she would have wanted:  a gravestone, honor, respect, a tearful Casey visiting the grave (as if she is EVER going to get out of jail!) to pay homage to beautiful Caylee, lay flowers on her grave, etc.  -- When the truth is that he is "spinning" here.  It would be dangerous for him to allow Casey to watch the memorial, because then her reactions would be observed. He has to control this; he can't take a chance on how those reactions might hurt his case.

There's more, but this post has already gotten toooo long.

I will just add, I think it is really interesting how the wording in the statement seems to reveal that Casey and her parents have had communications with each other, at least in regard to Caylee's remains and final disposition.  That is very curious, since we know there have been no visits... Have they actually communicated?  Or is everything done through Baez?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: February 09, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »

Hurry up Bozo, you'll miss your bus!

that was the bus that just ran over sindy telling everyone she's already cremated little Caylee

roadkill,,,,,,,,,,,

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: February 09, 2009, 09:56:54 PM »

GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS ALL OF MY MONKEY FRIENDS
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: February 09, 2009, 10:01:57 PM »

GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS ALL OF MY MONKEY FRIENDS

Goodnight sweetstreets, bless you too

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: February 09, 2009, 10:04:16 PM »

Nancy Grace is an attorney and should know better since, by her own statement, she carries a small copy of the Constitution with her at all times.  Private security cannot make arrests.  People have a right to peaceably assemble.  If there are protesters who are not breaking the law or causing a disturbance, if they are on public and not private property, they cannot be arrested and, in fact, private security can't arrest them under any circumstances.  They can call LE and request that they be arrested.  But so can you or I.  I detest that cult who goes around and pickets funerals of service members who have been lost in Iraq and Afghanistan as much as the next person.  But they have been in court several times and have won on First Amendment grounds.  They cannot go on private property to protest and there is that group that someone mentioned who comes and shields funerals from these people.  But still, they have First Amendment rights the same as you or I. And so do people who don't like the Anthonys and wish to make it known.  If someone on the persona non grata list tries to gain entrance and is refused, nothing can be done if they leave without incident.  And I hope they will.

IMO this is not a memorial for Caylee.  This is some sort of flim-flam for Cindy Anthony to get money for her so-called non-profit.  As President of this foundation she will get a salary and so will any other officer and employees.  It's a sweet set-up. Without going into details, there was a case a couple of years ago to which I gave a couple of donations to help out with legal costs.  Once the case was resolved, the whole family of the person who needed help started a non-profit foundation and her mother, father, sister and brother were officers/employees of the foundation.  I started getting emails asking for money, but as far as I was concerned, these people should not make a living on their relative's misfortune.  And it is my belief that that is what the three Anthonys intend to do.  And it is perfectly legal. 

I did not find Cindy Anthony's eulogy or obituary heart-wrenching as Nancy Grace did.  A eulogy informs the listeners about the departed, their virtues, about their life, their friends, who they loved, who loved them, anecdotes about their life, etc.  In my experience I have never heard it used to disparage anyone or ask for money.  Sometimes an obituary will say "In lieu of flowers, donations may be sent to....."  And insofar as "Only the pure in heart (Whatever that means) under this criteria, none of the Anthonys could attend nor could many of their associates of whom we are aware.
In Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, Mark Antony gave a eulogy for Caesar in which he extolled Caesar's virtues (In a backward kind of way.)  But Cindy's literary effort (Which didn't sound like it was even written by Cindy to me) was less about Caylee and more about Cindy's wants and desires and intentions. 

I do not believe the remains were cremated because I believe Baez made it clear in court that he was in control of the remains and if that were the case, only he could release them.  I do not believe he has done so, ergo, no cremation.  Brad Conway said that those not permitted to attend the service would be "Respectively" turned away.  Surely he meant "Respectfully."  All of these people seem to be language challenged.  However, I do believe Conway when he says no cremation has taken place.  I do not insist I am right on this, however, but I just don't think Casey would allow release of the remains to Cindy.

It is my fervent wish that rather than attending Cindy's show, many will gather with Leonard Padilla at the crime scene where Caylee's little bones were found and truly respectfully pay their respects and not participate in Cindy's circus at the church.  If I were in Orlando, that's exactly what I would do--go to the crime scene.  Since I am not and cannot, I do not intend to even watch this fiasco.

Having said the above, I have to leave you monkies for the night.  G'night and keep my place warm. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: February 09, 2009, 10:06:53 PM »

I would be willing to bet that had they been allowed to attend, both Allen and Yuri along with Kevin Berry would like to be there. You could tell the amount of emotion they had wrapped in this case. That is why I am not offended by LP and Rev Grunds memorial.

I agree Milardi!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: February 09, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »

Monday, February 09, 2009 

7:20PM-- Casey Statement On Caylee Memorial
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

SHEET IS HITTING THE FAN IN THE KC  CA  CAMPS  BOTH R FIGHTING FOR PUBLIC OPINION  AS KC WANTS THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE AND CA WANTS ALL THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE; (CA WNATS THE ATTENTION/ SYMPATHY ETC) KC IS LIVID OVER THE CAYLEE FOUNDATION AND THAT CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE. WATCH FOR LAWSUITS AS I HAVE WRITEN MANY TIMES THIS IS ALL ABOUT GREED AND PRIDE. CA IS A CONTROL FREAK WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING. WATCH FOR THIS WEEK TO BE ALL ABOUT EXPOSING CA FOR THE GREEDY MALICIOUS PERSON SHE IS AS OTHERS ARE NOW GOING TO START TOWRITE ABOUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT CA. IT WILL NO LONGER JUST BE ME HOLDING CA RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING AND CULTIVATING A SOCIOPATHIC MURDERER WHO CA IS PROTECTING OUT OF GREED AND PRIDE.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard P., who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=469678073

From something LP said on NG tonight, I believe that this person is his FL source.  I will try to remember to grab it in the transcripts tomorrow.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1211 on: February 09, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »

I hope it's Lois and Murt that go to jail..I read they are planning on showing up.. 
LOL  if they arrest either of those 2, it wont be jail they take them to, more like the phyc ward, hey they can save a room for George.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O38SfuNHHbw

sorry,had to...that guy on my shoulder made me do it.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: February 09, 2009, 10:28:43 PM »

I'm surprised Baez made the announcement that Caylee has been cremated, validating the rumors.
Thought the remains were released to the Anthony's, then I read Baez had jurisdiction.
Does anyone know when Caylee was cremated or what this is all about.
Perhaps Casey signed Caylee's remains over to Cindy but did not make any stipulations and Cindy went ahead and did what she chose to do. 
If Casey had specific wishes as to the remains, shouldn't Baez have legally protected against this. 
Can someone enlighten me? 

According to some "skuttle butt" in Orlando. KC gave the remains to the Anthonys, but when CA tried to sell it to Fox News, Baez made them return them.  KC nor Baez gave CA permission to cremate the remains. The agreement was burial and KC is so hacked over CA going to be on Geraldo with the remains, they have taken possession of them now. That is why there will be NO REMAINS in the church tomorrow.  Baez made them return them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1213 on: February 09, 2009, 10:29:10 PM »

Because I didn't like Cindy's Eulogy for Caylee, I thought perhaps I'd try my hand at writing one.  Perhaps we could all put our heads together, and among us, write something that might be worthy of this child.  Here's my bit to start us off:

Caylee Marie Anthony, 8/9/2005-6/16/2009

Caylee Marie Anthony was born to Casey Marie Anthony on the ninth of August, 2005, in Orlando, FL. For nearly three years, she lit up the lives of her uncle, Lee Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. Caylee also brought joy to the lives of two sets of Great-grandparents, Ruth and Lee Anthony and Alex and Shirley Plesea.

She was smart, articulate and loving. She lit up the room with her smile, and melted hearts with her song.

Sometime in the middle of June, 2009, Caylee's precious life was taken.

Many mourn her who never knew her. We mourn for what could and should have been. She should have seen more than two birthdays and three Christmases. She should have gone to school, been in Christmas programs, theater productions, track meets. She should have sold Girl Scout cookies, gone shopping for prom dresses, and fought with her mother over rules, homework and boyfriends. She should have graduated from college, and made her contribution to her community and country.

Instead, her tiny light was snuffed out before its flame had really had a chance to catch. This is a matter for great sadness. The world is poorer for the loss of this child.

I hope the story of her short life and heinous death will inspire people to investigate and learn why this could have happened, and work toward keeping any other child from suffering Caylee's fate.

Any child saved helps to give meaning to Caylee's sad story.

We will not forget you, little Sunshine.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: February 09, 2009, 10:32:16 PM »

Hello Turbo, havenet seen you for a while.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1215 on: February 09, 2009, 10:32:35 PM »

I'm surprised Baez made the announcement that Caylee has been cremated, validating the rumors.
Thought the remains were released to the Anthony's, then I read Baez had jurisdiction.
Does anyone know when Caylee was cremated or what this is all about.
Perhaps Casey signed Caylee's remains over to Cindy but did not make any stipulations and Cindy went ahead and did what she chose to do. 
If Casey had specific wishes as to the remains, shouldn't Baez have legally protected against this. 
Can someone enlighten me? 

According to some "skuttle butt" in Orlando. KC gave the remains to the Anthonys, but when CA tried to sell it to Fox News, Baez made them return them.  KC nor Baez gave CA permission to cremate the remains. The agreement was burial and KC is so hacked over CA going to be on Geraldo with the remains, they have taken possession of them now. That is why there will be NO REMAINS in the church tomorrow.  Baez made them return them.
Hold everything, why in the world would Cindy be on any show with the remains, help I'm really confused here.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: February 09, 2009, 10:32:46 PM »

Monday, February 09, 2009 

7:20PM-- Casey Statement On Caylee Memorial
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

SHEET IS HITTING THE FAN IN THE KC  CA  CAMPS  BOTH R FIGHTING FOR PUBLIC OPINION  AS KC WANTS THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE AND CA WANTS ALL THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE; (CA WNATS THE ATTENTION/ SYMPATHY ETC) KC IS LIVID OVER THE CAYLEE FOUNDATION AND THAT CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE. WATCH FOR LAWSUITS AS I HAVE WRITEN MANY TIMES THIS IS ALL ABOUT GREED AND PRIDE. CA IS A CONTROL FREAK WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING. WATCH FOR THIS WEEK TO BE ALL ABOUT EXPOSING CA FOR THE GREEDY MALICIOUS PERSON SHE IS AS OTHERS ARE NOW GOING TO START TOWRITE ABOUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT CA. IT WILL NO LONGER JUST BE ME HOLDING CA RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING AND CULTIVATING A SOCIOPATHIC MURDERER WHO CA IS PROTECTING OUT OF GREED AND PRIDE.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard P., who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.

From something LP said on NG tonight, I believe that this person is his FL source.  I will try to remember to grab it in the transcripts tomorrow.

Wow! Very interesting. And this person obviously share's LP's opinion of CA.  But then, so do I.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1217 on: February 09, 2009, 10:33:42 PM »

Janetruth.. that is a very thoughtful and the way it should be eulogy.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: February 09, 2009, 10:34:57 PM »

Am I the only one who gets an immature, secret thrill from the fact that KC is obviously so po'd at her parents that she blabbed about the cremation? I mean, these are the same folks that go around spouting their support of her and do you think this'll change anything? I don't. I don't know if KC in her self-centeredness realizes that they probably did her a favor with the cremation -- preventing any further enhances in technology that could get new info from the bones. But anyway, I find it kinda nice to see such a loving family at loggerheads once again.

Nope I am right next to you!!!

I am with you both !!  Cindy has made herself "The Captain of the Titanic."  

Get ready Cindy...........the bus is headed your way !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: February 09, 2009, 10:35:39 PM »

Janetruth.. that is a very thoughtful and the way it should be eulogy.
Hello  no rose, do I have your e-mail addy,  I want to send you some info!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.