April 23, 2024, 05:23:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249800 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: February 09, 2009, 10:36:29 PM »

Monday, February 09, 2009 

7:20PM-- Casey Statement On Caylee Memorial
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

SHEET IS HITTING THE FAN IN THE KC  CA  CAMPS  BOTH R FIGHTING FOR PUBLIC OPINION  AS KC WANTS THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE AND CA WANTS ALL THE MONEY AND CONTROL OVER CAYLEE; (CA WNATS THE ATTENTION/ SYMPATHY ETC) KC IS LIVID OVER THE CAYLEE FOUNDATION AND THAT CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE. WATCH FOR LAWSUITS AS I HAVE WRITEN MANY TIMES THIS IS ALL ABOUT GREED AND PRIDE. CA IS A CONTROL FREAK WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING. WATCH FOR THIS WEEK TO BE ALL ABOUT EXPOSING CA FOR THE GREEDY MALICIOUS PERSON SHE IS AS OTHERS ARE NOW GOING TO START TOWRITE ABOUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT CA. IT WILL NO LONGER JUST BE ME HOLDING CA RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING AND CULTIVATING A SOCIOPATHIC MURDERER WHO CA IS PROTECTING OUT OF GREED AND PRIDE.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard P., who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=469678073

From something LP said on NG tonight, I believe that this person is his FL source.  I will try to remember to grab it in the transcripts tomorrow.

Wow! Very interesting. And this person obviously share's LP's opinion of CA.  But then, so do I.

Tracy, the Female Bounty Hunter, is one of her friends.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: February 09, 2009, 10:38:19 PM »

Because I didn't like Cindy's Eulogy for Caylee, I thought perhaps I'd try my hand at writing one.  Perhaps we could all put our heads together, and among us, write something that might be worthy of this child.  Here's my bit to start us off:

Caylee Marie Anthony, 8/9/2005-6/16/2009

Caylee Marie Anthony was born to Casey Marie Anthony on the ninth of August, 2005, in Orlando, FL. For nearly three years, she lit up the lives of her uncle, Lee Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. Caylee also brought joy to the lives of two sets of Great-grandparents, Ruth and Lee Anthony and Alex and Shirley Plesea.

She was smart, articulate and loving. She lit up the room with her smile, and melted hearts with her song.

Sometime in the middle of June, 2009, Caylee's precious life was taken.

Many mourn her who never knew her. We mourn for what could and should have been. She should have seen more than two birthdays and three Christmases. She should have gone to school, been in Christmas programs, theater productions, track meets. She should have sold Girl Scout cookies, gone shopping for prom dresses, and fought with her mother over rules, homework and boyfriends. She should have graduated from college, and made her contribution to her community and country.

Instead, her tiny light was snuffed out before its flame had really had a chance to catch. This is a matter for great sadness. The world is poorer for the loss of this child.

I hope the story of her short life and heinous death will inspire people to investigate and learn why this could have happened, and work toward keeping any other child from suffering Caylee's fate.

Any child saved helps to give meaning to Caylee's sad story.

We will not forget you, little Sunshine.

Janetruth, I think that was just perfect. And perfection can't be improved upon. It brought tears to me eyes.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: February 09, 2009, 10:38:37 PM »

I'm surprised Baez made the announcement that Caylee has been cremated, validating the rumors.
Thought the remains were released to the Anthony's, then I read Baez had jurisdiction.
Does anyone know when Caylee was cremated or what this is all about.
Perhaps Casey signed Caylee's remains over to Cindy but did not make any stipulations and Cindy went ahead and did what she chose to do. 
If Casey had specific wishes as to the remains, shouldn't Baez have legally protected against this. 
Can someone enlighten me? 

According to some "skuttle butt" in Orlando. KC gave the remains to the Anthonys, but when CA tried to sell it to Fox News, Baez made them return them.  KC nor Baez gave CA permission to cremate the remains. The agreement was burial and KC is so hacked over CA going to be on Geraldo with the remains, they have taken possession of them now. That is why there will be NO REMAINS in the church tomorrow.  Baez made them return them.
Hold everything, why in the world would Cindy be on any show with the remains, help I'm really confused here.

Last week Geraldo not only announced that Cindy was going to be on his show, but sent out emails to everyone who had sent the program an email.  The "rumor" was that she was going to have Caylee's cremated remains and give an interview. At the last minute Geraldo showed a real old interview of her after two days of announcing she would be on.

What I have heard is when KC & Baez got wind of it they made Cindy return the remains, because there had not been a blanket permission where she could have them cremated.

I do know that Geraldo promised for 3 nights that interview which NEVER materialized.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: February 09, 2009, 10:40:00 PM »

Because I didn't like Cindy's Eulogy for Caylee, I thought perhaps I'd try my hand at writing one.  Perhaps we could all put our heads together, and among us, write something that might be worthy of this child.  Here's my bit to start us off:

Caylee Marie Anthony was born to Casey Marie Anthony on the ninth of August, 2005, in Orlando, FL. For nearly three years, she lit up the lives of her uncle, Lee Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. Caylee also brought joy to the lives of two sets of Great-grandparents, Ruth and Lee Anthony and Alex and Shirley Plesea.

She was smart, articulate and loving. She lit up the room with her smile, and melted hearts with her song.

Many mourn her who never knew her. We mourn for what could and should have been. She should have seen more than two birthdays and three Christmases. She should have gone to school, been in Christmas programs, theater productions, track meets. She should have sold Girl Scout cookies, gone shopping for prom dresses, and fought with her mother over rules, homework and boyfriends. She should have graduated from college, and made her contribution to her community and country.

Instead, her tiny light was snuffed out before its flame had really had a chance to catch. This is a matter for great sadness. The world is poorer for the loss of this child.

I hope the story of her short life and heinous death will inspire people to investigate and learn why this could have happened, and work toward keeping any other child from suffering Caylee's fate.

Janetruth, I think that was just perfect. And perfection can't be improved upon. It brought tears to me eyes.

That is what a person who cared for Caylee would have said........Very nice.

It is sad people out here care more about preserving her memory than her own grandmother does.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1224 on: February 09, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... Jane that is beautiful....But the date is wrong...should be 2008. 

I also think Joy has been in the house here on SM tonight!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: February 09, 2009, 10:41:55 PM »

I'm surprised Baez made the announcement that Caylee has been cremated, validating the rumors.
Thought the remains were released to the Anthony's, then I read Baez had jurisdiction.
Perhaps Casey signed Caylee's remains over to Cindy but did not make any stipulations and Cindy went ahead and did what she chose to do. 
If Casey had specific wishes as to the remains, shouldn't Baez have legally protected against this. 

According to some "skuttle butt" in Orlando. KC gave the remains to the Anthonys, but when CA tried to sell it to Fox News, Baez made them return them.  KC nor Baez gave CA permission to cremate the remains. The agreement was burial and KC is so hacked over CA going to be on Geraldo with the remains, they have taken possession of them now. That is why there will be NO REMAINS in the church tomorrow.  Baez made them return them.
Hold everything, why in the world would Cindy be on any show with the remains, help I'm really confused here.

Last week Geraldo not only announced that Cindy was going to be on his show, but sent out emails to everyone who had sent the program an email.  The "rumor" was that she was going to have Caylee's cremated remains and give an interview. At the last minute Geraldo showed a real old interview of her after two days of announcing she would be on.

What I have heard is when KC & Baez got wind of it they made Cindy return the remains, because there had not been a blanket permission where she could have them cremated.

I do know that Geraldo promised for 3 nights that interview which NEVER materialized.

I'm surprised that Baez would want to risk pissing off his buddy Geraldo.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: February 09, 2009, 10:42:40 PM »

Hello Turbo, havenet seen you for a while.

Hi there..........I have been "on the road" and my laptop took a dive, so I have had very little access.  Good to see everyone.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: February 09, 2009, 10:43:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... Jane that is beautiful....But the date is wrong...should be 2008. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: February 09, 2009, 10:43:19 PM »

Hi.  How come you think Joy has been here?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1229 on: February 09, 2009, 10:43:57 PM »

Very nice, JaneTruth.  Isn't it amazing that a stranger's words moved me more than Caylee's grandmother's.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1230 on: February 09, 2009, 10:44:33 PM »

Janetruth.. that is a very thoughtful and the way it should be eulogy.
Hello  no rose, do I have your e-mail addy,  I want to send you some info!!!!!!!
I had given it to Klaas some time ago to give to you, but I don't know what happened.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: February 09, 2009, 10:44:48 PM »

Baez was the one to demand the remains back, so Geraldo was made to look foolish, but he did say something to the effect of things being beyond his control prevented the live interview.  I believe Geraldo was the one who gave Baez and KC the heads up on the upcoming interview so they could make that decision to not let Cindy keep the remains.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: February 09, 2009, 10:45:08 PM »

I hope it's Lois and Murt that go to jail..I read they are planning on showing up.. 
LOL  if they arrest either of those 2, it wont be jail they take them to, more like the phyc ward, hey they can save a room for George.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O38SfuNHHbw

sorry,had to...that guy on my shoulder made me do it.

OMG!!!! You ARE bad! That was hilarious! Judge Judy says slore!?? Helloooo?? Hellooo!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: February 09, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »

Very nice, JaneTruth.  Isn't it amazing that a stranger's words moved me more than Caylee's grandmother's.

Agree.  And, I like your ending, Janetruth.   Nice.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1234 on: February 09, 2009, 10:45:56 PM »

If you have read back you will find several posts that really sound like Joy and her spelling.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1235 on: February 09, 2009, 10:46:03 PM »

You are right!  Blond moment with dates!  thanks...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1236 on: February 09, 2009, 10:47:30 PM »

I hope it's Lois and Murt that go to jail..I read they are planning on showing up.. 
LOL  if they arrest either of those 2, it wont be jail they take them to, more like the phyc ward, hey they can save a room for George.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O38SfuNHHbw

sorry,had to...that guy on my shoulder made me do it.
OK Searching, that was some funny chit. 

Murt, ever heard of "Judge Judy" or Ebaum's World? 
Murt >> "WHHHAT??"

LMAO, oh that was good.
I have to admit I have played a prank on a few of my friends using those boards.  I called my gran and pretended I was "Cleo" the physic.  Asked my little granny if she was pregnant    Good Times
Thanks for the laughs!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: February 09, 2009, 10:47:36 PM »

If you have read back you will find several posts that really sound like Joy and her spelling.
was it a monkey with blonde hair and a red cocktail dress,  lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: February 09, 2009, 10:47:55 PM »

Baez was the one to demand the remains back, so Geraldo was made to look foolish, but he did say something to the effect of things being beyond his control prevented the live interview.  I believe Geraldo was the one who gave Baez and KC the heads up on the upcoming interview so they could make that decision to not let Cindy keep the remains.

Wow.   All I can say is what a sick bunch.        
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: February 09, 2009, 10:48:19 PM »

Searching, I am still listening to that clip and I am in soo much pain from laughing....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.