April 19, 2024, 08:16:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249567 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: February 09, 2009, 10:48:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... Jane that is beautiful....But the date is wrong...should be 2008. 

I also think Joy has been in the house here on SM tonight!!!!

Hi.  How come you think Joy has been here?

If you have read back you will find several posts that really sound like Joy and her spelling.

I think you are right Darla!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: February 09, 2009, 10:49:03 PM »

Now here's where the danger of skimming over posts comes in; my eyes got blurry with all those caps and I missed where BB11 said CA had to return the ashes to Baez. I wonder if it did happen. Remember a while back, wasn't there some talk by Baez of KC authorizing him to get custody of the remains (or something like that)? Was that in mid-January or earlier? I cab't believe Baez would be stupid enough to let KC antagonize her parents to that extent -- she needs them to lie for her on the stand.

I don't believe KC needs them anymore. She is getting ready to blame them for Caylee's death. Not sure which one yet, but it is coming and since Cindy cremated the remains and hacked her off, look for her to go down too.

Her best defense is "George did it."  Everything he has said and done leads right back to him and she might just pull that off, if I know Baden.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1242 on: February 09, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »

So Cindy was going to be on Geraldo, with Caylee's remains I'm assuming in an urn and doing an interview, and people would not find that beyond crazy and weird? I'm sitting here just in shock.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: February 09, 2009, 10:49:54 PM »

I can't believe that Baez would take KC statement to the press.  To me it just emphasizes that her concern for Caylee having a proper burial wasn't a big deal to her during the first interrments--in the backyard, trunk, and finally the swampy woodland
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1244 on: February 09, 2009, 10:50:19 PM »

I hope it's Lois and Murt that go to jail..I read they are planning on showing up.. 
LOL  if they arrest either of those 2, it wont be jail they take them to, more like the phyc ward, hey they can save a room for George.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O38SfuNHHbw

sorry,had to...that guy on my shoulder made me do it.
OK Searching, that was some funny chit. 

Murt, ever heard of "Judge Judy" or Ebaum's World? 
Murt >> "WHHHAT??"

LMAO, oh that was good.
I have to admit I have played a prank on a few of my friends using those boards.  I called my gran and pretended I was "Cleo" the physic.  Asked my little granny if she was pregnant    Good Times
Thanks for the laughs!!
psychic  << edit
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1245 on: February 09, 2009, 10:50:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... Jane that is beautiful....But the date is wrong...should be 2008. 

I also think Joy has been in the house here on SM tonight!!!!

Hi.  How come you think Joy has been here?

If you have read back you will find several posts that really sound like Joy and her spelling.

I think you are right Darla!!
How in the world did I miss this.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: February 09, 2009, 10:51:15 PM »

oops wrong video
WFTV  (Today):  One entire parking lot at the church reserved for media....

Wouldn't it be wonderful if that was ALL that showed up?  And everyone else went to Suburban for the REAL memorial?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1247 on: February 09, 2009, 10:51:51 PM »

Now here's where the danger of skimming over posts comes in; my eyes got blurry with all those caps and I missed where BB11 said CA had to return the ashes to Baez. I wonder if it did happen. Remember a while back, wasn't there some talk by Baez of KC authorizing him to get custody of the remains (or something like that)? Was that in mid-January or earlier? I cab't believe Baez would be stupid enough to let KC antagonize her parents to that extent -- she needs them to lie for her on the stand.

I don't believe KC needs them anymore. She is getting ready to blame them for Caylee's death. Not sure which one yet, but it is coming and since Cindy cremated the remains and hacked her off, look for her to go down too.

Her best defense is "George did it."  Everything he has said and done leads right back to him and she might just pull that off, if I know Baden.  

He made the remark on Jan 8th at the motion hearing.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: February 09, 2009, 10:52:18 PM »

I can't believe that Baez would take KC statement to the press.  To me it just emphasizes that her concern for Caylee having a proper burial wasn't a big deal to her during the first interrments--in the backyard, trunk, and finally the swampy woodland

Makes all the sense in the world, if she is going to blame another one of her family.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: February 09, 2009, 10:53:02 PM »

I hope it's Lois and Murt that go to jail..I read they are planning on showing up.. 
LOL  if they arrest either of those 2, it wont be jail they take them to, more like the phyc ward, hey they can save a room for George.........

OMG!!!! You ARE bad! That was hilarious! Judge Judy says slore!?? Helloooo?? Hellooo!!!
Judge Judy : "I don't want you in my home"
Murt: "then stop coming over here"
Murt:  "you're the one who came over here and offered me sex for money and information"

OHHHH STTTOPPPPP!  It hurts. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: February 09, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »

Searching, I am still listening to that clip and I am in soo much pain from laughing....

Me, too!         I'm laughing so hard, I'm afraid I'm going to wake my hubby!   
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: February 09, 2009, 10:54:50 PM »

In all this circus-like atmosphere that the Anthonys have created, what with the event at the Baptist Church and now the self-serving statement issued by Casey, this child has no chance of ever being properly mourned by her own family.

But all of us care about you, Caylee, and we have all cried over you and we miss you. Even though we didn't know you personally, your sweetness and goodness have touched us all, forever. May you rest your dear little face upon the shoulder of God and know that you are loved immensely. We are sorry for any suffering you may have withstood on earth, and we wish you only light, love, and everlasting giggles.

That is what I want to say to Caylee.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1252 on: February 09, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

OMG!!!! You ARE bad! That was hilarious! Judge Judy says slore!?? Helloooo?? Hellooo!!!

There is an Adam sandler one too,but not as funny as Judge Judy, I don't think it is anyway,but others might.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8BOrvxc7os&feature=related

Lots of bad language in that one though.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: February 09, 2009, 10:56:21 PM »

And, it confirms that Baez is a total idiot.        I can't believe it, either!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: February 09, 2009, 10:57:10 PM »

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees this ...............

AND THIS FROM WFTV KATHI BELICH

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL

Hundreds are expected to attend Caylee's two-hour memorial Tuesday. Eyewitness News found out some of the groups the Anthonys are asking people to make donations to on behalf of Caylee have checkered pasts and questionable motives.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was the first reporter to break the story about how the founder of the Kid Finders Network has a criminal past and the group is still on the donation list for Tuesday.

Even though Kid Finders Network, out of Palm Beach County, has never found a missing child and even though Caylee has been found, they're still latched on to the Anthony family in Central Florida and the Anthony family has latched onto them.

Two months after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found by a meter reader, less than a mile from her house, Kid Finders Network founder Dennis Milsteand and his wife Sherri were still in town, comforting Cindy Anthony the night George apparently attempted suicide.

Kid Finders did not find Caylee, nor have they found any other missing child, possibly because their efforts largely consist of displaying a billboard bearing the photos of missing children.

Even after Eyewitness News exposed Milstead's arrests, Cindy is asking for donations to the Kid Finders Network rather than sending flowers for Caylee's memorial service Tuesday.

Milstead has been arrested for assault and for impersonating a police officer, claiming to be one and using a phony blue light. He uses a phony badge as Kid Finders' logo.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida got a restraining order against Milstead for demanding a 90-percent cut of donations he fraudulently solicited for Crime Stoppers by claiming to be an employee.

After ending 2007 $37,000 in debt, Kid Finders is now asking for money for a home for six runaway teenagers. In every one of its goals, once again, is the interest in raising funds.

The Kid Finders Network's latest IRS filing shows that it took in $23,000 in 2007, but spent $60,000. The only documents to account for the $60,000 were two receipts, one from Wal-Mart and one from a gas station, and both receipts were from 2006.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1255 on: February 09, 2009, 10:59:58 PM »

In all this circus-like atmosphere that the Anthonys have created, what with the event at the Baptist Church and now the self-serving statement issued by Casey, this child has no chance of ever being properly mourned by her own family.

But all of us care about you, Caylee, and we have all cried over you and we miss you. Even though we didn't know you personally, your sweetness and goodness have touched us all, forever. May you rest your dear little face upon the shoulder of God and know that you are loved immensely. We are sorry for any suffering you may have withstood on earth, and we wish you only light, love, and everlasting giggles.

That is what I want to say to Caylee.

It could not have been anymore beautiful Rmcalo. Just wish I could put my thoughts into words.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: February 09, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees this ...............

AND THIS FROM WFTV KATHI BELICH

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL

Hundreds are expected to attend Caylee's two-hour memorial Tuesday. Eyewitness News found out some of the groups the Anthonys are asking people to make donations to on behalf of Caylee have checkered pasts and questionable motives.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was the first reporter to break the story about how the founder of the Kid Finders Network has a criminal past and the group is still on the donation list for Tuesday.

Even though Kid Finders Network, out of Palm Beach County, has never found a missing child and even though Caylee has been found, they're still latched on to the Anthony family in Central Florida and the Anthony family has latched onto them.

Two months after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found by a meter reader, less than a mile from her house, Kid Finders Network founder Dennis Milsteand and his wife Sherri were still in town, comforting Cindy Anthony the night George apparently attempted suicide.

Kid Finders did not find Caylee, nor have they found any other missing child, possibly because their efforts largely consist of displaying a billboard bearing the photos of missing children.

Even after Eyewitness News exposed Milstead's arrests, Cindy is asking for donations to the Kid Finders Network rather than sending flowers for Caylee's memorial service Tuesday.

Milstead has been arrested for assault and for impersonating a police officer, claiming to be one and using a phony blue light. He uses a phony badge as Kid Finders' logo.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida got a restraining order against Milstead for demanding a 90-percent cut of donations he fraudulently solicited for Crime Stoppers by claiming to be an employee.

After ending 2007 $37,000 in debt, Kid Finders is now asking for money for a home for six runaway teenagers. In every one of its goals, once again, is the interest in raising funds.

The Kid Finders Network's latest IRS filing shows that it took in $23,000 in 2007, but spent $60,000. The only documents to account for the $60,000 were two receipts, one from Wal-Mart and one from a gas station, and both receipts were from 2006.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.

And this farcical organization continues to exist because?? Is there some way we can get them shut down? Is there a complaint we can file?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: February 09, 2009, 11:07:52 PM »

Monkeys,

For those of you who are going to refuse to watch the memorial tomorrow, spend some time on this site:

www.ebaumsworld.com .  It will keep you laughing and keep the blood pressure down.  This is where the prankster got the soundboard he used on Murt. >> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/1835/
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: February 09, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »

Because I didn't like Cindy's Eulogy for Caylee, I thought perhaps I'd try my hand at writing one.  Perhaps we could all put our heads together, and among us, write something that might be worthy of this child.  Here's my bit to start us off:

Caylee Marie Anthony, 8/9/2005-6/16/2009

Caylee Marie Anthony was born to Casey Marie Anthony on the ninth of August, 2005, in Orlando, FL. For nearly three years, she lit up the lives of her uncle, Lee Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. Caylee also brought joy to the lives of two sets of Great-grandparents, Ruth and Lee Anthony and Alex and Shirley Plesea.

She was smart, articulate and loving. She lit up the room with her smile, and melted hearts with her song.

Sometime in the middle of June, 2009, Caylee's precious life was taken.

Many mourn her who never knew her. We mourn for what could and should have been. She should have seen more than two birthdays and three Christmases. She should have gone to school, been in Christmas programs, theater productions, track meets. She should have sold Girl Scout cookies, gone shopping for prom dresses, and fought with her mother over rules, homework and boyfriends. She should have graduated from college, and made her contribution to her community and country.

Instead, her tiny light was snuffed out before its flame had really had a chance to catch. This is a matter for great sadness. The world is poorer for the loss of this child.

I hope the story of her short life and heinous death will inspire people to investigate and learn why this could have happened, and work toward keeping any other child from suffering Caylee's fate.

Any child saved helps to give meaning to Caylee's sad story.

We will not forget you, little Sunshine.

Janetruth, I think that was just perfect. And perfection can't be improved upon. It brought tears to me eyes.

I agree,very heartfelt and well written. I could not come close to putting my feelings into words like that. Think Kathi B would put it out in the news?? Smile maybe someone should send it along to her and see what happens.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: February 09, 2009, 11:09:47 PM »

Monkeys,

For those of you who are going to refuse to watch the memorial tomorrow, spend some time on this site:

www.ebaumsworld.com .  It will keep you laughing and keep the blood pressure down.  This is where the prankster got the soundboard he used on Murt. >> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/1835/

O4, hysterical isn't it Smile  I just can not get tired of watching that.. I would know Judge J's voice if I got a call from her.lolol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.