March 28, 2024, 11:35:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 248186 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: February 09, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »

Because I didn't like Cindy's Eulogy for Caylee, I thought perhaps I'd try my hand at writing one.  Perhaps we could all put our heads together, and among us, write something that might be worthy of this child.  Here's my bit to start us off:

Caylee Marie Anthony, 8/9/2005-6/16/2008

Caylee Marie Anthony was born to Casey Marie Anthony on the ninth of August, 2005, in Orlando, FL. For nearly three years, she lit up the lives of her uncle, Lee Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. Caylee also brought joy to the lives of two sets of Great-grandparents, Ruth and Lee Anthony and Alex and Shirley Plesea.

She was smart, articulate and loving. She lit up the room with her smile, and melted hearts with her song.

Sometime in the middle of June, 2008, Caylee's precious life was taken.

Many mourn her who never knew her. We mourn for what could and should have been. She should have seen more than two birthdays and three Christmases. She should have gone to school, been in Christmas programs, theater productions, track meets. She should have sold Girl Scout cookies, gone shopping for prom dresses, and fought with her mother over rules, homework and boyfriends. She should have graduated from college, and made her contribution to her community and country.

Instead, her tiny light was snuffed out before its flame had really had a chance to catch. This is a matter for great sadness. The world is poorer for the loss of this child.

I hope the story of her short life and heinous death will inspire people to investigate and learn why this could have happened, and work toward keeping any other child from suffering Caylee's fate.

Any child saved helps to give meaning to Caylee's sad story.

We will not forget you, little Sunshine.

Janetruth, I think that was just perfect. And perfection can't be improved upon. It brought tears to me eyes.

I agree,very heartfelt and well written. I could not come close to putting my feelings into words like that. Think Kathi B would put it out in the news?? Smile maybe someone should send it along to her and see what happens.

Well, somebody will have to make sure the dates are correct!

I'm good with feelings (sort of) (thanks for everyone's kind words), but a bit short on things like dates...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1261 on: February 09, 2009, 11:16:27 PM »

Good night Monkeys... headed to bed so I can be up bright and early. Have a great night.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: February 09, 2009, 11:20:33 PM »

Good night Monkeys... headed to bed so I can be up bright and early. Have a great night.
Goodnight Darla, see you in the morning!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1263 on: February 09, 2009, 11:27:11 PM »

Monkeys,

For those of you who are going to refuse to watch the memorial tomorrow, spend some time on this site:

www.ebaumsworld.com .  It will keep you laughing and keep the blood pressure down.  This is where the prankster got the soundboard he used on Murt. >> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/1835/

O4, hysterical isn't it Smile  I just can not get tired of watching that.. I would know Judge J's voice if I got a call from her.lolol
OK, I'll never think of Murt as a sad little old man anymore.  Watch the one of him without a shirt.  He uses a ton of F Bombs so BEWARE ... Don't have your sound up if little ears or sensitive ears are near!  I used my headphones.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: February 09, 2009, 11:27:13 PM »

Goodnight Darla, see you in the morning!!!!!

Hi Monkeys. Catching up. I don't think the words bolded  below set well with Casey and this was part of the problem from day one. Thoughts?

Caylee Marie Anthony Obituary By Cindy Anthony
The following is the obituary for Caylee Marie Anthony, written by her grandmother, Cindy Anthony, and provided to Eyewitness News by attorney Brad Conway.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great grandfather, whom she loved very much. For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say good bye, and their hearts may never heal.

On August 9th 2005, God blessed this earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14am in an Orlando hospital. From the moment that she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her. She is survived by her mother Casey Marie Anthony, her grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, her uncle Lee Anthony, and her great grandparents Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public on February 10th 2009 at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10am. The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: February 09, 2009, 11:29:08 PM »

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees this ...............

AND THIS FROM WFTV KATHI BELICH

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL

Hundreds are expected to attend Caylee's two-hour memorial Tuesday. Eyewitness News found out some of the groups the Anthonys are asking people to make donations to on behalf of Caylee have checkered pasts and questionable motives.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was the first reporter to break the story about how the founder of the Kid Finders Network has a criminal past and the group is still on the donation list for Tuesday.

Even though Kid Finders Network, out of Palm Beach County, has never found a missing child and even though Caylee has been found, they're still latched on to the Anthony family in Central Florida and the Anthony family has latched onto them.

Two months after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found by a meter reader, less than a mile from her house, Kid Finders Network founder Dennis Milsteand and his wife Sherri were still in town, comforting Cindy Anthony the night George apparently attempted suicide.

Kid Finders did not find Caylee, nor have they found any other missing child, possibly because their efforts largely consist of displaying a billboard bearing the photos of missing children.

Even after Eyewitness News exposed Milstead's arrests, Cindy is asking for donations to the Kid Finders Network rather than sending flowers for Caylee's memorial service Tuesday.

Milstead has been arrested for assault and for impersonating a police officer, claiming to be one and using a phony blue light. He uses a phony badge as Kid Finders' logo.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida got a restraining order against Milstead for demanding a 90-percent cut of donations he fraudulently solicited for Crime Stoppers by claiming to be an employee.

After ending 2007 $37,000 in debt, Kid Finders is now asking for money for a home for six runaway teenagers. In every one of its goals, once again, is the interest in raising funds.

The Kid Finders Network's latest IRS filing shows that it took in $23,000 in 2007, but spent $60,000. The only documents to account for the $60,000 were two receipts, one from Wal-Mart and one from a gas station, and both receipts were from 2006.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.

And this farcical organization continues to exist because?? Is there some way we can get them shut down? Is there a complaint we can file?

They have been filed, maybe more need to be filed.  There is not documentation of them even being a non-profit with IRS, but yet they claim to be. They used to claim to be under an umbrella organization until it was proved not legal either.  I can't believe Florida lets what appears to be such a scam continue without prosecuting them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: February 09, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »

Monkeys,

For those of you who are going to refuse to watch the memorial tomorrow, spend some time on this site:

www.ebaumsworld.com .  It will keep you laughing and keep the blood pressure down.  This is where the prankster got the soundboard he used on Murt. >> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/1835/

O4, hysterical isn't it Smile  I just can not get tired of watching that.. I would know Judge J's voice if I got a call from her.lolol
OK, I'll never think of Murt as a sad little old man anymore.  Watch the one of him without a shirt.  He uses a ton of F Bombs so BEWARE ... Don't have your sound up if little ears or sensitive ears are near!  I used my headphones.

Monoxide also pranked LP with Diceman Andrew Clay's voice (that man was worse than Adam Sandler!) but he handled it a lot better than poor Murt!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1267 on: February 09, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »

Monkeys,

I could not sit all the way thru that one,he (murt) creeped me out on that one..I just could not believe the F bombs he was dropping.. lol. I would love to find the LP one that was mentioned. Those are too funny and with all this sadness,the laughs do help lighten the load as well as the spirits.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: February 09, 2009, 11:50:44 PM »

Monkeys,

I could not sit all the way thru that one,he (murt) creeped me out on that one..I just could not believe the F bombs he was dropping.. lol. I would love to find the LP one that was mentioned. Those are too funny and with all this sadness,the laughs do help lighten the load as well as the spirits.

Here ya go. Impossible to beat the Judge Judy one though!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKynz52E_CU&feature=channel_page
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: February 09, 2009, 11:51:48 PM »

Monkeys,

I heard that one too! LOL  Lenny >> where are you?  I can hop on a plane and be whereever you are in 12 hours or less and we can talk about this "in person".
ADiceClay>> you wanna fight me?
Lenny>> yeah, I DO!

He was a good sport, but it was a pretty bad fake when he said "oh, looky there, you're number just came up on my computer".  (or maybe he wasn't kidding?) he is a bounty hunter, LOL

I'm glad LP is having a memorial at the recovery site.  I was hoping he would and I hope the turnout there is better than at the church. 

nite all

Monoxide also pranked LP with Diceman Andrew Clay's voice (that man was worse than Adam Sandler!) but he handled it a lot better than poor Murt!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: February 09, 2009, 11:55:47 PM »

Monkeys,

I heard that one too! LOL  Lenny >> where are you?  I can hop on a plane and be whereever you are in 12 hours or less and we can talk about this "in person".
Lenny>> yeah, I DO!

He was a good sport, but it was a pretty bad fake when he said "oh, looky there, you're number just came up on my computer".  (or maybe he wasn't kidding?) he is a bounty hunter, LOL

I'm glad LP is having a memorial at the recovery site.  I was hoping he would and I hope the turnout there is better than at the church. 

nite all

yikes, I keep messing up my posts..

Lenny>> yeah, I DO!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: February 10, 2009, 12:03:44 AM »

Monkeys,

Here ya go. Impossible to beat the Judge Judy one though!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKynz52E_CU&feature=channel_page

Hahaha I liked that,but I still like the Judge J better.. yesss yesssss yessss yesss...nooo noooo nooo nooo..lol... get a life,get a job..I have a life,I have a job..lolol... How did he not know that was judge J... Her voice is just so recognizable.....ohh and the hearing aid part... that was a riot!!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: February 10, 2009, 12:05:23 AM »

Monkeys,

Lenny>> yeah, I DO!

nite all

yikes, I keep messing up my posts..

Lenny>> yeah, I DO!

yeah, makes you wonder if he was serious about the computer bit... that was good...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: February 10, 2009, 12:49:12 AM »

We will never forget you Caylee Marie!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5UarkfR-mc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/u5UarkfR-mc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: February 10, 2009, 01:27:33 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8DEE5lTYVOU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8DEE5lTYVOU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Caylee, you captured our hearts from the first time we laid our eyes on you, with your Innocence and Beauty.You became one of our own. Our hearts are heavy today, filled with sadness and pain, and a lot of tears, as our worst fears were realized December 11, 2008.
Although we will miss you, you are in a better place now, a safe place in God's playground, protected by his undying Love......Sleep with the Angels sweet Caylee as you are in God's loving arms now...We will never forget you and will miss you forever.

I have felt your little footsteps pitter-patter across my heart
Your Angel smile has touched my soul
I wish I could have known you and held you near......wish I could have protected you.....and you would still be here

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: February 10, 2009, 02:03:06 AM »

Because I didn't like Cindy's Eulogy for Caylee, I thought perhaps I'd try my hand at writing one.  Perhaps we could all put our heads together, and among us, write something that might be worthy of this child.  Here's my bit to start us off:

Caylee Marie Anthony, 8/9/2005-6/16/2009

Caylee Marie Anthony was born to Casey Marie Anthony on the ninth of August, 2005, in Orlando, FL. For nearly three years, she lit up the lives of her uncle, Lee Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. Caylee also brought joy to the lives of two sets of Great-grandparents, Ruth and Lee Anthony and Alex and Shirley Plesea.

She was smart, articulate and loving. She lit up the room with her smile, and melted hearts with her song.

Sometime in the middle of June, 2009, Caylee's precious life was taken.

Many mourn her who never knew her. We mourn for what could and should have been. She should have seen more than two birthdays and three Christmases. She should have gone to school, been in Christmas programs, theater productions, track meets. She should have sold Girl Scout cookies, gone shopping for prom dresses, and fought with her mother over rules, homework and boyfriends. She should have graduated from college, and made her contribution to her community and country.

Instead, her tiny light was snuffed out before its flame had really had a chance to catch. This is a matter for great sadness. The world is poorer for the loss of this child.

I hope the story of her short life and heinous death will inspire people to investigate and learn why this could have happened, and work toward keeping any other child from suffering Caylee's fate.

Janestruth,

In this Eulogy, you've so Beautifully stated the things we all had hoped her family would say.  There is so much truth in your words.  Caylee's memories of love, happiness and life are so easily passed over by her immediate family.  There is something so wrong the equation when it's perfect strangers have to step up to the plate because family refuses to.

Thank you Janestruth for this Beautiful Eulogy for our Caylee Marie.

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: February 10, 2009, 02:06:04 AM »

Caylee Marie Anthony, 8/9/2005-6/16/2009

Sometime in the middle of June, 2009, Caylee's precious life was taken.

Janestruth,

In this Eulogy, you've so Beautifully stated the things we all had hoped her family would say.  There is so much truth in your words.  Caylee's memories of love, happiness and life are so easily passed over by her immediate family.  There is something so wrong with the equation when perfect strangers have to step up to the plate because family refuses to.

Thank you Janestruth for this Beautiful Eulogy for our Caylee Marie.

PJ (Paula) flower

Corrections

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: February 10, 2009, 04:33:33 AM »

Does anyone know if Dakota is going to be there tomorrow. I hope not! I know that
she has a great voice and can sing, I hope Cindy didn't get her to sing or even try to.
I know that something was said about someone singing a favorite of Caylee's but
they didn't say who or what. I cannot remember where that was said.
I don't know if CA & KC are at odds or if JB just wants it to look that way. I don't
trust or believe any of them.
I hope there is no trouble tomorrow! I do know that this is going to cost Orlando
an arm and a leg on top of the millions that this investigation has cost the tax
payer already.
                              GOD BLESS CAYLEE

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: February 10, 2009, 05:29:04 AM »

I'm surprised Baez made the announcement that Caylee has been cremated, validating the rumors.
Thought the remains were released to the Anthony's, then I read Baez had jurisdiction.
Does anyone know when Caylee was cremated or what this is all about.
Perhaps Casey signed Caylee's remains over to Cindy but did not make any stipulations and Cindy went ahead and did what she chose to do. 
If Casey had specific wishes as to the remains, shouldn't Baez have legally protected against this. 
Can someone enlighten me? 

According to some "skuttle butt" in Orlando. KC gave the remains to the Anthonys, but when CA tried to sell it to Fox News, Baez made them return them.  KC nor Baez gave CA permission to cremate the remains. The agreement was burial and KC is so hacked over CA going to be on Geraldo with the remains, they have taken possession of them now. That is why there will be NO REMAINS in the church tomorrow.  Baez made them return them.
Good morning Turbothink and thanks for your response. 
If Cindy was going to be on Geraldo with Caylee's remains, it is beyond
bizarre as far as I am concerned!
When Baez said in his statement that Casey wanted a burial in a casket, etc.  it was not a clear statement to me...since I believe Cindy could counter that the cremated remains will be buried and a headstone placed at the spot. 
Guess what I would really like to know is if Cindy did some illegal or if once the remain were signed over to her, she had full authority to do as she wished.
It seems like the Anthony family games continue.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1279 on: February 10, 2009, 05:30:33 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/020909Padilla_memorial

Padilla plans to hold
his own Caylee Memorial

Last Edited: Monday, 09 Feb 2009, 11:59 PM EST
Created On: Monday, 09 Feb 2009, 11:59 PM EST

- Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla is back in Orlando. But is he back on the publicity bandwagon or really looking to help?

Cindy Anthony said Padilla is not allowed in to the memorial at the First Baptist Church of Orlando Tuesday, so Padilla is holding his own memorial on Suburban Drive at the location where meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee's remains last December. It'll take place at the same time as the church service.

Padilla said Monday he organized the alternate memorial with Richard Grund, the father of Casey Anthony's ex-fiance, Richard Grund. He says it's a chance to grieve, and he says he's also encouraging protestors to join him instead of going to the church.

"Some of the groups planning to go are ugly people,? Padilla said. ?They should just leave them alone and come and protest here."

And for this who might question Padilla?s motives and whether he even belongs in Central Florida he has an answer.

?This is America and I have no reason to believe I do not have a place here,? Padilla said. ?I bonded her daughter out. I am probably the one guy who never made one red cent off of this thing. I pay my own expenses...I never pass the plate or pass the hat for charity like all the other people she's dealing with. Paid my way 100 percent, so I can be here if I want it's my dime."

**I do not know why the "?" are all over

I do understand why LP wants to have this. I do believe he may be offering a Buffer to the Cindy memorial. I think that there will be many that go to the Church with intent of "wanting" to offer their respects ...yet I truly believe " Mixed Emotions" will come into play ....as everyone is treated like cattle. The security standing everywhere, the metal detectors... the mood will be set by the majority.   
I heard as I flipped thru my cable tv earlier it was called " CayleeStock" and that was offensive. I don't know My Monkeys ... I just do not know.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.