April 26, 2024, 04:50:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250049 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1280 on: February 10, 2009, 05:36:42 AM »

I'm surprised Baez made the announcement that Caylee has been cremated, validating the rumors.
Thought the remains were released to the Anthony's, then I read Baez had jurisdiction.
Does anyone know when Caylee was cremated or what this is all about.
Perhaps Casey signed Caylee's remains over to Cindy but did not make any stipulations and Cindy went ahead and did what she chose to do. 
If Casey had specific wishes as to the remains, shouldn't Baez have legally protected against this. 
Can someone enlighten me? 

According to some "skuttle butt" in Orlando. KC gave the remains to the Anthonys, but when CA tried to sell it to Fox News, Baez made them return them.  KC nor Baez gave CA permission to cremate the remains. The agreement was burial and KC is so hacked over CA going to be on Geraldo with the remains, they have taken possession of them now. That is why there will be NO REMAINS in the church tomorrow.  Baez made them return them.
Good morning Turbothink and thanks for your response. 
If Cindy was going to be on Geraldo with Caylee's remains, it is beyond
bizarre as far as I am concerned!
When Baez said in his statement that Casey wanted a burial in a casket, etc.  it was not a clear statement to me...since I believe Cindy could counter that the cremated remains will be buried and a headstone placed at the spot. 
Guess what I would really like to know is if Cindy did some illegal or if once the remain were signed over to her, she had full authority to do as she wished.
It seems like the Anthony family games continue.
Can
Does anyone know where Caylee is ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: February 10, 2009, 05:37:17 AM »

I'm surprised Baez made the announcement that Caylee has been cremated, validating the rumors.
Thought the remains were released to the Anthony's, then I read Baez had jurisdiction.
Does anyone know when Caylee was cremated or what this is all about.
Perhaps Casey signed Caylee's remains over to Cindy but did not make any stipulations and Cindy went ahead and did what she chose to do. 
If Casey had specific wishes as to the remains, shouldn't Baez have legally protected against this. 
Can someone enlighten me? 

According to some "skuttle butt" in Orlando. KC gave the remains to the Anthonys, but when CA tried to sell it to Fox News, Baez made them return them.  KC nor Baez gave CA permission to cremate the remains. The agreement was burial and KC is so hacked over CA going to be on Geraldo with the remains, they have taken possession of them now. That is why there will be NO REMAINS in the church tomorrow.  Baez made them return them.
Hold everything, why in the world would Cindy be on any show with the remains, help I'm really confused here.

Last week Geraldo not only announced that Cindy was going to be on his show, but sent out emails to everyone who had sent the program an email.  The "rumor" was that she was going to have Caylee's cremated remains and give an interview. At the last minute Geraldo showed a real old interview of her after two days of announcing she would be on.

What I have heard is when KC & Baez got wind of it they made Cindy return the remains, because there had not been a blanket permission where she could have them cremated.

I do know that Geraldo promised for 3 nights that interview which NEVER materialized.

I'm surprised that Baez would want to risk pissing off his buddy Geraldo.

Baez was the one to demand the remains back, so Geraldo was made to look foolish, but he did say something to the effect of things being beyond his control prevented the live interview.  I believe Geraldo was the one who gave Baez and KC the heads up on the upcoming interview so they could make that decision to not let Cindy keep the remains.

Wow.   All I can say is what a sick bunch.        
ditto!!!!!!!  once again the reverence for Caylee seems to be lost.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: February 10, 2009, 05:43:58 AM »

Does anyone know where Caylee is?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning Deenie.
To answer your ?...I'm not aware that we know where Caylee is?  It has been rumored Cindy has her urn at her home.  I don't know.

Goodness, you have one atty, Conway who said remains weren't cremated and Baez yesterday, stating that they were.

One big clusterfrig to me!  I find it disgusting.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1283 on: February 10, 2009, 05:54:42 AM »

I am sure this article has been posted on SM  - written 2/6/09

http://www.wftv.com/news/18659620/detail.html#-

Caylee Memorial Service To Have Tight Security

Friday, February 6, 2009 – updated: 5:50 pm EST February 6, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Anthony family attorney unveiled plans Friday about Caylee's funeral next week. The funeral is going to be held at the biggest church in Orlando, First Baptist Church of Orlando (see map).

The Caylee Anthony service will mark the first time the church has handled a memorial service for a murdered child with a family member under suspicion. Security will be very tight and the Anthony family does not want any disruptions.

"The people that aren't welcome, most of them know who they are. The security team for the church and the Anthonys will know and they will be respectfully turned away," attorney Brad Conway said Friday afternoon (watch full press conference).

Meanwhile, an Ormond Beach grandmother and her husband went out of their way Friday to pay their respects to Caylee Anthony at a memorial where her remains were found. To her, it's hallowed ground.

"I look at this child and I look at everyone else around just hurting so much to see a child like this and a memorial like this," Paulette said.

Seeing the memorial in person up-close was overwhelming to her.

"Everyone's taken her into their hearts. I have a little girl in my neighborhood who looks just like her. Her life should be just beginning and it's ended," Paulette said.

Almost two months after Caylee's remains were found less than a mile from her grandparent's home, there's barely a time when WFTV's reporting crew has been the only one at the scene. Even out-of-state vacationers come by to pay their respects to Caylee.

There are thousands of teddy bears and other gifts that have been placed in her honor. It could be an indication of how many people might line up on Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando to get one of the 5,000 seats available. The parking lot will open at 4:00am and doors at 9:00am for the 10:00am service.

"I don't have details on the service. You're just going to have to come to see," Conway said. "Casey will not be allowed to go to the service. She would have to be furloughed from the Orange County jail in order to do so. So she won't be able to do that. I hope that she will be able to get to [watch it], but we don't know."

Paulette left the scene where Caylee's remains were found Friday with an unanswered question that haunts her.

"How could it be? How could anyone let something like this happen?" she questioned.

Conway said he doesn't know any of the details about the service itself, other than it could last for two hours and said there will be one song that will break everyone's hearts, but he wouldn't say what it is.
-----------
What should be mentioned that has broken Every One's Hearts is that Caylee was Murdered.    but that will never happen.
As the Ant's go March on to play those who will feel sympathy and ask them for  Cash for their "foundation" ............... Arrrrr ~ For the Caylee Marie Foundation ie Kidfinders ie G/C's we are victims fund....

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: February 10, 2009, 06:00:03 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/020909Padilla_memorial

Padilla plans to hold
his own Caylee Memorial

Last Edited: Monday, 09 Feb 2009, 11:59 PM EST
Created On: Monday, 09 Feb 2009, 11:59 PM EST

- Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla is back in Orlando. But is he back on the publicity bandwagon or really looking to help?

Cindy Anthony said Padilla is not allowed in to the memorial at the First Baptist Church of Orlando Tuesday, so Padilla is holding his own memorial on Suburban Drive at the location where meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee's remains last December. It'll take place at the same time as the church service.

Padilla said Monday he organized the alternate memorial with Richard Grund, the father of Casey Anthony's ex-fiance, Richard Grund. He says it's a chance to grieve, and he says he's also encouraging protestors to join him instead of going to the church.

"Some of the groups planning to go are ugly people,? Padilla said. ?They should just leave them alone and come and protest here."

And for this who might question Padilla?s motives and whether he even belongs in Central Florida he has an answer.

?This is America and I have no reason to believe I do not have a place here,? Padilla said. ?I bonded her daughter out. I am probably the one guy who never made one red cent off of this thing. I pay my own expenses...I never pass the plate or pass the hat for charity like all the other people she's dealing with. Paid my way 100 percent, so I can be here if I want it's my dime."

**I do not know why the "?" are all over

I do understand why LP wants to have this. I do believe he may be offering a Buffer to the Cindy memorial. I think that there will be many that go to the Church with intent of "wanting" to offer their respects ...yet I truly believe " Mixed Emotions" will come into play ....as everyone is treated like cattle. The security standing everywhere, the metal detectors... the mood will be set by the majority.   
I heard as I flipped thru my cable tv earlier it was called " CayleeStock" and that was offensive. I don't know My Monkeys ... I just do not know.

I have very mixed feelings about Padilla along with Grund holding a memorial for Caylee at the same time the formal memorial will be held.

While I'm not suggesting LP does not have this right - it's more the timing I think -It just seems that once again there are sides that are pushing and pulling and competing etc. - all over the death of a sweet child.   

Why make the statement for the protesters to join him. 
Isn't a memorial about solemn respect for the lost life of little Caylee?

LP is operating on his own dime and I do think he has become emotionally involved and is genuinely saddened by the loss of little Caylee.
However, there is a $$$$$ value in publicity.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: February 10, 2009, 06:00:37 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning Deenie.
To answer your ?...I'm not aware that we know where Caylee is?  It has been rumored Cindy has her urn at her home.  I don't know.

Goodness, you have one atty, Conway who said remains weren't cremated and Baez yesterday, stating that they were.

The A"s found lawyers that play their games evidently. I don't understand why they have to do this with Caylee's remains. If the rumor was true Cindy was going on Geraldo with the remains that wouldn't help Casey's case at all. If the rumor is true that JB took away the remains from Cindy and she was cremated then why would an appearance with remains be needed on Geraldo? Just show an urn, which is tacky, but no one would know the difference. The statement says Casey didn't want her cremated so that was brought up for a reason. If the rumor is true on JB taking back the remains it would only be for financial purpose for Casey to get the money and not the parents. See how convaluted it gets? I think these are all just rumors.

I think if the A's were so worried about grave robbing later, etc they would cremate, place in urn and keep the urn at he house. I do think that is the only way Cindy can feel control in the situation because the legal parts are out of her hands and so was the murder of this child at the time. I am sure she never felt a fear of Casey killing Caylee.

I am glad LP is having a memorial with RG and it was now announced because he said have the protestors come to the memorial he is having(that was in Fox article).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1286 on: February 10, 2009, 06:03:58 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning Deenie.

I find it disgusting too.  If the remains have been creamated, they should have a private memorial service and "lay things to rest."  Today will be nothing but a 3 ring circus and embarassment rather than a memorial to a precious "murdered" baby.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1287 on: February 10, 2009, 06:06:15 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning Deenie.

It is disgraceful too. You what really makes me so upset. Is that NOT ONE ANT has EVER showed one tear for Caylee. They have never been on Media " Crying" or Stating that She matters and or Matters. Its always been a Slug fest with Cindy - I am a Beast and Don't Mess with me. My Daughter is perfect one day, the next My daughter is a Sociopath  - But she Loved Caylee.
And now they have to go to this Extravaganza - For What? Why? Why now?
Its all about Them, its not about Caylee and I find it to be so nationalized ..that it is "like another Monkey said " A Magnet for the freaks to come .. As if they were going to a Rock Concert ...etc... 
What the most hated Family in America is opening a public memorial for their deceased grand child - and yet they won't even acknowledge what happened to her to anyone.

Its sick and its a disgrace to Caylee. And now this Baez statement the Day before - MOMMY doesnt like it, she wanted Caylee buried. I think she already did bury her once didnt she. Ugh Ugh Ugh ............ 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: February 10, 2009, 06:07:34 AM »

With the rumors of NG going to be at memorial do you think, if true, that she is going to test the "do not allow in" list? I think that would make a good statement. I think she is on the list. I know she is covering it after the fact but I am not so sure money is being paid to show the service. It is a public memorial. This all promotes the case, Cindy might promote Casey's innocence, the Caylee foundation, Kidfinders, etc.
I am watching it for the Cindy factor to see if she really would go so low as to mention the things above.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: February 10, 2009, 06:07:41 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning Deenie.

The A"s found lawyers that play their games evidently. I don't understand why they have to do this with Caylee's remains. If the rumor was true Cindy was going on Geraldo with the remains that wouldn't help Casey's case at all. If the rumor is true that JB took away the remains from Cindy and she was cremated then why would an appearance with remains be needed on Geraldo? Just show an urn, which is tacky, but no one would know the difference. The statement says Casey didn't want her cremated so that was brought up for a reason. If the rumor is true on JB taking back the remains it would only be for financial purpose for Casey to get the money and not the parents. See how convaluted it gets? I think these are all just rumors.

I think if the A's were so worried about grave robbing later, etc they would cremate, place in urn and keep the urn at he house. I do think that is the only way Cindy can feel control in the situation because the legal parts are out of her hands and so was the murder of this child at the time. I am sure she never felt a fear of Casey killing Caylee.

I am glad LP is having a memorial with RG and it was now announced because he said have the protestors come to the memorial he is having(that was in Fox article).

OriginalKat- good morning, boy convoluted is right!!!!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: February 10, 2009, 06:08:17 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning Deenie.

I actually wish Leonard would plant a little tree where they found Caylee.  It would be a beautiful gesture and something living and growing from the ground that she was scattered on.  God bless this little baby and all who cry for her today.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: February 10, 2009, 06:11:44 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/020909Padilla_memorial

Padilla plans to hold
his own Caylee Memorial

Last Edited: Monday, 09 Feb 2009, 11:59 PM EST
Created On: Monday, 09 Feb 2009, 11:59 PM EST

- Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla is back in Orlando. But is he back on the publicity bandwagon or really looking to help?

Cindy Anthony said Padilla is not allowed in to the memorial at the First Baptist Church of Orlando Tuesday, so Padilla is holding his own memorial on Suburban Drive at the location where meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee's remains last December. It'll take place at the same time as the church service.

Padilla said Monday he organized the alternate memorial with Richard Grund, the father of Casey Anthony's ex-fiance, Richard Grund. He says it's a chance to grieve, and he says he's also encouraging protestors to join him instead of going to the church.

"Some of the groups planning to go are ugly people,? Padilla said. ?They should just leave them alone and come and protest here."

And for this who might question Padilla?s motives and whether he even belongs in Central Florida he has an answer.

?This is America and I have no reason to believe I do not have a place here,? Padilla said. ?I bonded her daughter out. I am probably the one guy who never made one red cent off of this thing. I pay my own expenses...I never pass the plate or pass the hat for charity like all the other people she's dealing with. Paid my way 100 percent, so I can be here if I want it's my dime."

**I do not know why the "?" are all over

I do understand why LP wants to have this. I do believe he may be offering a Buffer to the Cindy memorial. I think that there will be many that go to the Church with intent of "wanting" to offer their respects ...yet I truly believe " Mixed Emotions" will come into play ....as everyone is treated like cattle. The security standing everywhere, the metal detectors... the mood will be set by the majority.   
I heard as I flipped thru my cable tv earlier it was called " CayleeStock" and that was offensive. I don't know My Monkeys ... I just do not know.

Padilla and Grund absolutly make me sick!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: February 10, 2009, 06:12:29 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning Deenie.

I find it disgusting too.  If the remains have been creamated, they should have a private memorial service and "lay things to rest."  Today will be nothing but a 3 ring circus and embarassment rather than a memorial to a precious "murdered" baby.
Sharon I sooooo agree!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1293 on: February 10, 2009, 06:16:56 AM »

With the rumors of NG going to be at memorial do you think, if true, that she is going to test the "do not allow in" list? I think that would make a good statement. I think she is on the list. I know she is covering it after the fact but I am not so sure money is being paid to show the service. It is a public memorial. This all promotes the case, Cindy might promote Casey's innocence, the Caylee foundation, Kidfinders, etc.
I am watching it for the Cindy factor to see if she really would go so low as to mention the things above.

Makes one wonder. I do not think that Cindy is a NG fan ... will have to wait and see what happens on NG later tomorrow night. Since Cindy is hand picking picking people to be ousted.
Will she offer Security "Photos" of those who are not allowed through the doors? How is she going to remember every protester that ranted in her driveway..and or George screamed at?
This is just insane.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: February 10, 2009, 06:19:37 AM »

Now that would be another commotion.  Anyone on the "list" that trys to attend is just asking for more publicity. 

Baez will feed off this event...to foster his intention to try to have the trial moved out of Orlando...I can hear him now!  Yuk.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1295 on: February 10, 2009, 06:25:20 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/10/memorial_for_caylee.html

ORLANDO -- Family, friends and the Central Florida community get a chance to say their final goodbyes to Caylee Marie Anthony at a public memorial Tuesday morning.

The Memorial For Caylee is scheduled for 10 a.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Orlando. News 13 will have LIVE, uninterrupted coverage of the memorial.

Thousands of mourners are expected to pack the church for the public service, with people coming from as far as New York and California to arrive in Central Florida for the event.

The church can hold 5,000 people, and organizers said people will be allowed in on a first come first serve basis. The parking lot opened early Tuesday morning, at 4 a.m.

Guests will have to go though a metal detector. Cell phones, cameras, and bags are not allowed inside at the service.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1296 on: February 10, 2009, 06:30:40 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/02/watch-caylee-memorial-live-internet.html

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Watch Caylee Memorial Live, Internet Feeds Available For Service

In a few hours, a memorial service for Caylee Anthony will be held at the First Baptist Orlando Church. Most Orlando, Florida television stations will provide live streaming Internet video of this service. Below are several Orlando TV stations that plan to cover Caylee's memorial service live on the Internet. Since millions of people are expected to watch Caylee Anthony's memorial service, you may need more than one location to obtain a quality feed, so listed below are several locations where Caylee's Memorial will be carried live on the Internet.

WFTV Channel 9 - http://www.wftv.com/index.html

WESH Channel 2 - http://www.wesh.com/index.html

WFOL Channel 35 - http://www.myfoxorlando.com/

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1297 on: February 10, 2009, 07:01:20 AM »

A gal just posted this on Youtube for Caylee because she could not attend her Memorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVsCeAu8wFk

Whew ........ tears

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1298 on: February 10, 2009, 07:10:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!  ...It's gonna be a busy day...

Lot's of Coffee !!!

gotta get the kids off to school...brb

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1299 on: February 10, 2009, 07:16:16 AM »

Yes SS it's going to be

I watch this gal from time to time on Youtube she makes vid's her opinions on Casey Anthony and ...etc. Her name is Albatross234
She put this video up yesterday - her opinion of what people will find at the Memorial today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OUUGB3NDsU

Her description of the vid below:
Hours before the Memorial Service, it was disclosed that Caylee had been cremated 2-3 weeks ago. Cindy was not the discloser. She was obviously keeping the cremation a secret from the public until after the service, and perhaps forever. In the meantime her atty was making all sorts of excuses.
In the document dated in October,
Officer listed are:
Cindy Anthony, Pres.
George Anthony V. President
Lee Anthony, V. President
(Lee's girlfriend,s mother) Treas.

My memory is that they are not allowed to accept any donations until they have a 501 approval, 3 months after filing/registering, which coincidentally seems to be about now..
----------------
Hmmm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.