April 19, 2024, 09:56:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249511 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: February 10, 2009, 07:21:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Hope everybody is feeling great. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1301 on: February 10, 2009, 07:29:06 AM »

Yes SS it's going to be

I watch this gal from time to time on Youtube she makes vid's her opinions on Casey Anthony and ...etc. Her name is Albatross234
She put this video up yesterday - her opinion of what people will find at the Memorial today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OUUGB3NDsU

Her description of the vid below:
Hours before the Memorial Service, it was disclosed that Caylee had been cremated 2-3 weeks ago. Cindy was not the discloser. She was obviously keeping the cremation a secret from the public until after the service, and perhaps forever. In the meantime her atty was making all sorts of excuses.
In the document dated in October,
Officer listed are:
Cindy Anthony, Pres.
George Anthony V. President
Lee Anthony, V. President
(Lee's girlfriend,s mother) Treas.

My memory is that they are not allowed to accept any donations until they have a 501 approval, 3 months after filing/registering, which coincidentally seems to be about now..
----------------
Hmmm

WOW....this is unreal.. thanks for the links, you've been a busy bee Monkey this morning.. Gotta catch up 5 pages

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1302 on: February 10, 2009, 07:31:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Hope everybody is feeling great. 

Mornin' Trimm....I'm wired up, that's kinda like feeling great 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: February 10, 2009, 07:33:13 AM »

Mourners Begin To Gather For Caylee Funeral
About 5,000 Expected At Memorial

POSTED: 6:37 am EST February 10, 2009
UPDATED: 7:09 am EST February 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- People began arriving early Tuesday morning for the funeral service for slain Orlando toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

The service, which is scheduled for 10 a.m., is expected to draw a full house of 5,000 people to First Baptist Church of Orlando on John Young Parkway. Doors are scheduled to open at 9 a.m. but might open sooner if crowds built.

Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, has not requested permission to watch the service on television, according to Orange County Jail officials. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee’s death. (WESH 2 News and WESH.com plan to show the service live on television and the Web starting at 10 a.m.)

Those attending in person can expect high security, such as metal detectors. No cell phones, cameras or bags will be allowed in the church, and some people will be kept out, such as bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who once worked with the Anthony family.

Family members, includes Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, are expected to speak about halfway through the service, which will open with a piano medley of Caylee’s favorite songs.

In a written eulogy released Sunday to the Orlando Sentinel, Cindy Anthony mentioned people across the country whose lives were touched by her granddaughter and who now mourn her.

"For those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

"Caylee's life may have been short-lived on this Earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children," Cindy Anthony said in the eulogy.

A Kansas-based group is planning to protest Tuesday's service. The Web site for members of the Tokepa-based Westboro Baptist Church said they plan to picket outside Caylee's memorial from 9:15 a.m. to 10 a.m. The group gained national notoriety in 1998 when they picketed the funeral of hate crime victim Matthew Sheperd.

An OPD spokeswoman said it's not illegal for the Westboro group to protest the memorial service as long as they're on public property.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18679508/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1304 on: February 10, 2009, 07:33:43 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-caylee-anthony-funeral-photos,0,1890701.photogallery

Photo's already in distribution - Memorial prep ................ Kidfinders no less

A Kidfinders Network rolling billboard is parked at First Baptist Church of Orlando Monday, February 9, 2009 in front of the church preparing for Tuesday's public memorial service for the 2 year-old toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Go Nan, Go Papa ... Gag me ....

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: February 10, 2009, 07:38:59 AM »

'Morning Nut. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: February 10, 2009, 07:40:42 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-caylee-anthony-funeral-photos,0,1890701.photogallery

Photo's already in distribution - Memorial prep ................ Kidfinders no less

A Kidfinders Network rolling billboard is parked at First Baptist Church of Orlando Monday, February 9, 2009 in front of the church preparing for Tuesday's public memorial service for the 2 year-old toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Thanks Deenie. I'm with you.Gag me big time.It's all about the money.

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1307 on: February 10, 2009, 07:43:20 AM »

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2009/02/09/caylee-anthony-one-writers-trip-to-tuesdays-memorial/

From Mom Logic:

The day before I was due to fly from Los Angeles to Orlando to cover the Caylee Anthony memorial, my three-year-old daughter pointed at the cover of a People magazine on the couch. “That’s Caylee, Mommy.” It’s not surprising really. Caylee is spoken of often in our house — I’ve been covering the story for over half a year. Of course, my daughter knows none of the details — yet in some ways I feel like I know George and Cindy Anthony. But of course I don’t. Not really. Not at all. And yet there I was preparing to attend the memorial of their granddaughter.

As I packed, I tried to figure out what outfit would be appropriate for the services at First Baptist Church — a venue that holds over 5,000 people. Should I wear colors to celebrate  Caylee’s short life — the one I know only by video clips and pictures in the media? Or should I condemn the hideousness of her death and wear all black? I packed both.

Just then, my little girl asked my what I was doing. “I’m going on trip, honey,” I told her.
“Can I come?” she asked. That one was WAY too hard to explain. But in some ways I wish she could come with me, to remind me that life is not all tragedy.

Later that night, I called Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by the Anthonys, to see if he would be at the services. “I’m in charge of security,” he told me. I had already read security was going to be tight, but Dominic said the church would almost be on lockdown. Particularly from the press. It sank in. That meant me. Suffice it to say I’ve never covered anything like this before. The crime beat is new to me. I’ve certainly never attended a funeral for a little girl whose mom can’t attend because she’s charged with the child’s murder. But I’m not alone when I say this story has had a huge effect on me.

When I touched down in Orlando, I read a report that said Casey, from jail, issued a statement though her lawyers that she disapproved of a public service for her daughter.

It’s understandable. I would be mad too if a bunch of strangers showed up at my daughter’s wake. That is, unless I was responsible for her death.

-----------------

Dominic " Cyn Cyn's Hero"

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1308 on: February 10, 2009, 07:45:00 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/020909Padilla_memorial

Padilla plans to hold
his own Caylee Memorial

Last Edited: Monday, 09 Feb 2009, 11:59 PM EST
Created On: Monday, 09 Feb 2009, 11:59 PM EST

- Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla is back in Orlando. But is he back on the publicity bandwagon or really looking to help?

Cindy Anthony said Padilla is not allowed in to the memorial at the First Baptist Church of Orlando Tuesday, so Padilla is holding his own memorial on Suburban Drive at the location where meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee's remains last December. It'll take place at the same time as the church service.

Padilla said Monday he organized the alternate memorial with Richard Grund, the father of Casey Anthony's ex-fiance, Richard Grund. He says it's a chance to grieve, and he says he's also encouraging protestors to join him instead of going to the church.

"Some of the groups planning to go are ugly people,? Padilla said. ?They should just leave them alone and come and protest here."

And for this who might question Padilla?s motives and whether he even belongs in Central Florida he has an answer.

?This is America and I have no reason to believe I do not have a place here,? Padilla said. ?I bonded her daughter out. I am probably the one guy who never made one red cent off of this thing. I pay my own expenses...I never pass the plate or pass the hat for charity like all the other people she's dealing with. Paid my way 100 percent, so I can be here if I want it's my dime."

**I do not know why the "?" are all over

I do understand why LP wants to have this. I do believe he may be offering a Buffer to the Cindy memorial. I think that there will be many that go to the Church with intent of "wanting" to offer their respects ...yet I truly believe " Mixed Emotions" will come into play ....as everyone is treated like cattle. The security standing everywhere, the metal detectors... the mood will be set by the majority.   
I heard as I flipped thru my cable tv earlier it was called " CayleeStock" and that was offensive. I don't know My Monkeys ... I just do not know.

I have very mixed feelings about Padilla along with Grund holding a memorial for Caylee at the same time the formal memorial will be held.

While I'm not suggesting LP does not have this right - it's more the timing I think -It just seems that once again there are sides that are pushing and pulling and competing etc. - all over the death of a sweet child.   

Why make the statement for the protesters to join him. 
Isn't a memorial about solemn respect for the lost life of little Caylee?

LP is operating on his own dime and I do think he has become emotionally involved and is genuinely saddened by the loss of little Caylee.
However, there is a $$$$$ value in publicity.

I don't agree with this one by any means......as I recall Tim Miller spent a small fortune with miniscule donations compared to the cost of the search. While LP may have the right to hold a memorial (I thought he already did on the banks of the Little Econ), I don't reallly believe it's 100% without motive. Throw nanners if you want, but to me it reeks of media publicity and vindictiveness. If you truly want to honor Caylee, at least consider holding this at a different time than the other memorial. I'm so disappointed in both, and believe BOTH are for publicity. I believe LP really did think Caylee was alive in the beginning (although no one else did), and then he wanted to find her body, but was it to spite the family for making him look like a fool or was it really a matter of the heart~I don't think anyone will ever know for sure, but there is not a doubt in my mind that it has now become a pizzing contest against CA and LP and KC......but, why stoop to their level. The entire situation just has seemed to pull out the worst in some

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1309 on: February 10, 2009, 07:54:04 AM »

Island if this is going to be what has been posted by bloggers and the media alike - " Millions of viewers" watching Live Steaming .... and then you have the actual bodies attending ..and it's going to look like a Carnival I bet in the parking lot.

I can even guess people and or Ants will try to sell " Memorial Trinkets" and possibly be as low to sell glow sticks...as we see at 4th of July events in city/county parks .... So they can sit and hold up their glow stick for Caylee.... instead of using lighters for Cindy's encore. All proceeds go to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. People are not going to be satisfied leaving with just a Paper program. They will want something to take home ..so they can look back and say ... I was there. I am sure that the ANTs have taken care of that as well. With a Donation .. you will receive .... blah blah

It's all what it is ... about sponsors for live streaming... and $$$$$ to be made by the Ants.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: February 10, 2009, 08:02:05 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS   

RIP Sweet Puppy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1311 on: February 10, 2009, 08:02:57 AM »

Island if this is going to be what has been posted by bloggers and the media alike - " Millions of viewers" watching Live Steaming .... and then you have the actual bodies attending ..and it's going to look like a Carnival I bet in the parking lot.

I can even guess people and or Ants will try to sell " Memorial Trinkets" and possibly be as low to sell glow sticks...as we see at 4th of July events in city/county parks .... So they can sit and hold up their glow stick for Caylee.... instead of using lighters for Cindy's encore. All proceeds go to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. People are not going to be satisfied leaving with just a Paper program. They will want something to take home ..so they can look back and say ... I was there. I am sure that the ANTs have taken care of that as well. With a Donation .. you will receive .... blah blah

It's all what it is ... about sponsors for live streaming... and $$$$$ to be made by the Ants.

I agree with you, but I have no doubt in my mind that LP's memorial will also have media coverage and bloggers will be blogging about that one also. And, I believe the coverage of LP's equals $$$ in the form of publicity for him. He lost his show on the NGC, and has been using this baby's death IMO to regain I just think it's in poor taste to hold it at the very same time although when I heard he was in Orlando, I could see the writing on the wall........NO one should be allowed to use her death for $$$ or publicity.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: February 10, 2009, 08:04:30 AM »

Church will provide haven for those grieving death of Caylee Anthony
Memorial service for Caylee: 10 a.m. today
Jay Hamburg | Sentinel Staff Writer
February 10, 2009

<snipped>
"As a church, we want to provide hope, healing and the opportunity to experience God's love," Uth said in a written statement. "We believe that hosting the service will give us the opportunity to minister to a family in need and to a community that is hurting because of the loss of this precious child."

Still, no single service is likely to heal all the wounds that opened during the months investigators searched for Caylee's killer before charging her 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, with the crime, said Orange County sheriff's Capt. Miguel Pagan, head of chaplain services.
"It's another chapter that they're trying to close," said Pagan, who also is an ordained Catholic deacon. "But there's still another chapter because there will be a trial."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-cayleechurch09feb10,0,191219.story

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: February 10, 2009, 08:05:00 AM »

OMG GMAFB!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: February 10, 2009, 08:08:57 AM »

Grandparents will speak at Caylee's memorial
posted by Walter Pacheco on Feb 10, 2009 7:04:34 AM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The program for Caylee Marie's memorial service shows her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, will offer some words to mourners about their loss.

A series of songs appear on the program, including "My Heart Will Go On", "If I Had Only Known" and a piece titled, "Caylee's Song" near the end of the service.

It appears there might be a video of Caylee shown at the memorial.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/breaking_news/2009/02/grandparents-will-speak-at-caylees-memorial.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: February 10, 2009, 08:10:09 AM »

'Morning AnotherMonkey. 

~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: February 10, 2009, 08:13:33 AM »

hey my monkey mateys.  Im not giving up on caylee, but I am so behind.  My husband left this afternoon to help with the Victorian fires, he is safe, just being a volunteer to help alocate families to tents, keeping water bottles directed to the firies, and helping the red cross alocate all the wonderful donations to the families who have nothing but the shirts on their backs. 
Has Caylee been laid to rest yet?  Or is it a circus?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: February 10, 2009, 08:14:23 AM »

'Morning AnotherMonkey. 

Morning Trimm.   

I'm very curious to see how George gets through the service.. is he really going to be able to speak?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: February 10, 2009, 08:19:04 AM »

I'm just thinking how are they going to handle talking about Caylee's life, and the fact that she was murdered, when speaking of her in the memorial? I mean, is that part going to be ignored, or will it be talked about how unfair it was for her to die so young and in the way she did? I'm just saying, generally when there are funeral/memorial services for someone who died in such a way-especially a young person, it will usually be touched upon in the service. Does anyone feel this is something that is important to speak of to those in the service, or should this part not even be mentioned? I'm not saying they should speak of any details, or even the fact of WHO killed her, just the fact that her life was taken from her in a way it never should have been?
I probably shouldn't bother think out loud like this!  I just wonder giving the nature of this whole story, and the fact that the A's have pretty been much in denial about so many things, how will they handle that part, or not at all?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1319 on: February 10, 2009, 08:23:48 AM »

I'm just thinking how are they going to handle talking about Caylee's life, and the fact that she was murdered, when speaking of her in the memorial? I mean, is that part going to be ignored, or will it be talked about how unfair it was for her to die so young and in the way she did? I'm just saying, generally when there are funeral/memorial services for someone who died in such a way-especially a young person, it will usually be touched upon in the service. Does anyone feel this is something that is important to speak of to those in the service, or should this part not even be mentioned? I'm not saying they should speak of any details, or even the fact of WHO killed her, just the fact that her life was taken from her in a way it never should have been?
I probably shouldn't bother think out loud like this!  I just wonder giving the nature of this whole story, and the fact that the A's have pretty been much in denial about so many things, how will they handle that part, or not at all?
That's what rips my brain in half - the fact they won't even acknowledge how Caylee Died ..and Yet they invite 5,000+ and all that will be watching live via the net ...to her Memorial.  And no one seems to know Where Caylee is ... on this day. Except Cindy of course. No your not thinking out loud .... I totally agree with you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.