April 26, 2024, 08:10:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250057 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2009, 12:23:55 AM »

Good Night Monkeys....

Will try to peek in here tomorrow but it's my day with the kids so...it might be tough.
Goodnight Sea,  Later..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2009, 12:23:57 AM »

Good Night Monkeys, Falling asleep in my chair.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2009, 12:26:45 AM »

Hi Foggy ... I wanted to tell you that I was lurking the other day and saw your posts in regards to the Memorial for Caylee - and I just wanted to tell you that " You " write the most heartfelt posts. Obviously your post is in the last cage. But I wanted to tell you that I did read your sentiments. And I totally agree with you.

Oh thank you, Deenie. 

As re having anything to remind little ones that some nutso killed her daughter and Caylees remains were left there would be a horrible thing to do.  I think that place should be left to go back to nature and not be singled out for all time by a constant reminder of such an cruel act. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2009, 12:26:53 AM »

Good Night Monkeys, Falling asleep in my chair.
Goodnight,   

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2009, 12:34:37 AM »

Joy has been on Topix, you can tell by the spelling.

Darla she is a busy little bee isnt she. I never knew how busy. I was thinking today - I wonder is she going to be Hostess for the Memorial ? Or will Cyn Cyn tell her to go away at the Door?

SHE is not the SAME JOY WRAY that is posted commenting on the two Plastic Blow up Dolls ... on the front page of SM is she? ...being a eyewitness to the Man who had them in public in his car and was arrested ??
Well..........
She says she knows everyone ... even George Bush.
I found these videos and bookmarked them.
Joy Joy Joy

http://www.wesh.com/video/18301280/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/17974178/index.html
** spider Smile

http://www.mctcampus.com/search/preview.htm?doc=KRT%2Fkrtphotos%2Fdocs%2F412%2F184

photo of her and website written on tag board

Deenie, thank you for finding and posting those videos.  On the first one it actually shows Joy giving a report to John Allen that she was searching with TES and she was ACTUALLY in that area where Caylee's remains were found.  She said nothing was there when she searched and it said she had pictures. 

Now, why isn't SHE charged with giving a false report?  Does she get a free pass on everything she does because she has a mental problem?  Is this why George thinks he can get a free pass now that he has an attempted suicide?

And about her being welcomed at the "Cindyfest"...lately she has said that she talks to LP....wonder if Sindy heard that and now Joy will be dis-invited?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2009, 12:35:34 AM »

I posted this in the last cage ... at the later end page 98 or so
In regards to Cindy and her Cindyfest

CynCyn has prob been writing her acceptance Speech for her every role she played in 2008

" Moe of the Year"
" I love Hammers"
" Liar Liar Trio"
and lets not forget " Slore's Hero's"

Add if you wish ....

What will she say ........ Seriously what Can she say?  I doubt she will even speak. I don't know.

My gig is I can't fathom the thought of this Memorial because the ANTS are America's most Hated right now. They have never once shed a tear for Caylee. They have never once shown one once of emotion of, for, at all for Caylee.

Now they are having this 5000 seats - to be filled so they can show the World ?????
WHAT?

And they are having it in a Church and Cindy is stating before hand - YOU are not welcome,,,,, you, you and you ... are not Welcome. What if " YOU" does show up? Is she going to have them arrested?

Is she personally going to man the doorway?

After each person goes through the metal detector will they be given a Find Caylee rubber bracelet? To prove they passed the Metal Detector test? That the ANTs made ... I recall photo's of cartons of white rubber bracelets that someone hand wrote with black marker ... Find Caylee within the Ant camp.

What happens when someone does a shout out ..because they can contain their emotions any longer ...  I swear its going to be a free for all for awhile before they get everyone " cleared" and into the building.

If like Nut said in the last cage - If its not canceled

None of this is for Caylee it is all in the fight for Slore. It will be a Grand Circus Arena and that is Just what Cyn Cyn expects ~ she wants someone to create havoc... so she can sue or create yet another lawsuit. Defamation of the Anthony's, Slore ... Cindy herself.

Due to BOZO has been on the Air locally and or nationally stating ORLANDO is not in Slore's best interest for Trial. Change of Venue is required. Well he may have to go to the Kitchen sink to find a place on this planet that does not have preconceived thoughts about Casey Anthony.   clown Bozo is Cyn Cyn's best advocate ..if you think about it. Its  all about $$$

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2009, 12:41:27 AM »

Hi Foggy ... I wanted to tell you that I was lurking the other day and saw your posts in regards to the Memorial for Caylee - and I just wanted to tell you that " You " write the most heartfelt posts. Obviously your post is in the last cage. But I wanted to tell you that I did read your sentiments. And I totally agree with you.

Oh thank you, Deenie. 

As re having anything to remind little ones that some nutso killed her daughter and Caylees remains were left there would be a horrible thing to do.  I think that place should be left to go back to nature and not be singled out for all time by a constant reminder of such an cruel act. 
Foggy I totally agree with you. Let Nature continue on in that space of earth. Let it not be a reminder for Children in the future. Someone made a great point in respect to renaming Suburban after Caylee. That it would only put fear into children ..thinking and or making up stories that her ghost is there, and or if you go into the woods you will be hurt etc... which makes sense if your a child and you do not understand that Caylee was hurt and put there.  Its just so sick. all of it ...............ahhhh. I dont ever want someone to start stories that Caylee is haunting anyone if you go into the woods of that area ... Stupid people make up stuff and it sticks. Sad

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2009, 12:49:17 AM »

Joy has been on Topix, you can tell by the spelling.

Darla she is a busy little bee isnt she. I never knew how busy. I was thinking today - I wonder is she going to be Hostess for the Memorial ? Or will Cyn Cyn tell her to go away at the Door?

SHE is not the SAME JOY WRAY that is posted commenting on the two Plastic Blow up Dolls ... on the front page of SM is she? ...being a eyewitness to the Man who had them in public in his car and was arrested ??
Well..........
She says she knows everyone ... even George Bush.
I found these videos and bookmarked them.
Joy Joy Joy

http://www.wesh.com/video/18301280/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/17974178/index.html
** spider Smile

http://www.mctcampus.com/search/preview.htm?doc=KRT%2Fkrtphotos%2Fdocs%2F412%2F184

photo of her and website written on tag board

Deenie, thank you for finding and posting those videos.  On the first one it actually shows Joy giving a report to John Allen that she was searching with TES and she was ACTUALLY in that area where Caylee's remains were found.  She said nothing was there when she searched and it said she had pictures. 

Now, why isn't SHE charged with giving a false report?  Does she get a free pass on everything she does because she has a mental problem?  Is this why George thinks he can get a free pass now that he has an attempted suicide?

And about her being welcomed at the "Cindyfest"...lately she has said that she talks to LP....wonder if Sindy heard that and now Joy will be dis-invited?

I wonder too. I really wonder if Cindy has ever actually had Conversation with this " Joy" woman.

Do you know if she was the one eyewitness of the blow up doll guy ? JUST seems strange that she said she was visiting Connecticut and that some Family in Connecticut was funding the Ants ....
snipped - http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/06/george-bartusek-plastic-crime-of-the-year-blown-out-of-proportion-can%E2%80%99t-a-dude-take-his-women-shopping-florida-man-busted-in-me%E2%80%99nage-a-trois/

Joy Wray, on vacation from CT, one of the shoppers interviewed at the scene, felt the incident had been over-inflated. She went on to say:

“I felt sorry for the man. He looked so sad. He kept yelling at the one in the back seat as police  were putting him in the patrol car. “It’s your fault! Your mouth is always open but you never really  SAY ANYTHING!!”

I mean how many JOY Wray's are there ??

Arrr

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2009, 12:50:33 AM »

They are talking about Joy in the Caylee thread, and the other night I was in her chat and she said LP has the hots for her.............   that crap was too funny!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2009, 12:52:58 AM »

They are talking about Joy in the Caylee thread, and the other night I was in her chat and she said LP has the hots for her.............   that crap was too funny!
I bet ol Lenny has the hots for her ... and George Too ...and don't forget the Cable guy ...
LOL

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2009, 12:55:05 AM »

Trying not to stack up to much.  I am not as talented as you at finding videos and pics like you and bunch of monkies are.  But I do remember seeing a pic of Joy bringing food over to the A's one day after the remains were found and I believe I have seen pics of her at the KF's events/tent.  So, I would say yes she does or used to talk to the A's.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2009, 01:06:46 AM »

Trying not to stack up to much.  I am not as talented as you at finding videos and pics like you and bunch of monkies are.  But I do remember seeing a pic of Joy bringing food over to the A's one day after the remains were found and I believe I have seen pics of her at the KF's events/tent.  So, I would say yes she does or used to talk to the A's.
I found this today by total mishap .... omg

I have no clue who or how or why but this was posted on Youtube  - last week.
Who is Joy Wray ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEG-WMkhUBI

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #152 on: February 08, 2009, 01:13:36 AM »

IN HER OWN WORDS: Cindy Anthony says Caylee ‘will be watching

February 8, 2009 by: saradoodle
Cindy Anthonywrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler’s death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Orlando Sentinel  February 8, 2009

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2009, 01:16:38 AM »

I found this today by total mishap .... omg

I have no clue who or how or why but this was posted on Youtube  - last week.
Who is Joy Wray ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEG-WMkhUBI

Wow..OMG is right.  How she fits in I don't know.  Did you see the "Trial Status" sheet about her wreckless driving and "running from the police"?  It was dismissed because of some mental status.  And her husband, was arrested for child abuse a while back.  I don't know...but it is a shame she has children in that household.  Seems like they are "at some type of risk".  
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #154 on: February 08, 2009, 01:18:15 AM »

Cindy Anthonywrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler’s death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Island ................................................
Kidfinders is still on board I see
I hate to be a Bad Monkey ... but I am not buying it ... sounds like a PR firm wrote that.
Cindy does not have the caliber within to make such statements. Hallmark does though.

I have to reread - that was my gut reaction.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2009, 01:22:37 AM »

Island ................................................
Kidfinders is still on board I see
I hate to be a Bad Monkey ... but I am not buying it ... sounds like a PR firm wrote that.
Cindy does not have the caliber within to make such statements. Hallmark does though.

I have to reread - that was my gut reaction.

I agree, and not one by a convicted felon ..........but, I was shocked to see a foundation set up to give KidFinders money No way would I donate to someone who only looks for kids for their own sick reasons (won't even go into what I think about D. Milstead), and have never found a kid

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #156 on: February 08, 2009, 01:23:39 AM »

snipped from Islandmonkeys Post

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child -

WHY would you then make it a public venue - for 5000 ppl to attend ?

Omy my my my my. Um I don't think that the ANTs themselves could find 20 ppl that would come to a private memorial " without Caylee" being there ... jmo

Thank You Island for Posting .. very insightful article.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: February 08, 2009, 01:24:19 AM »

Thanks IM...I had not seen that.  My first "gut reaction" is...Cindy did NOT write that.  And she couldn't go through a WHOLE article without mentioning DONATIONS...TWICE.

And poor Caylee...was never MISSING.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: February 08, 2009, 01:27:04 AM »

snipped from Islandmonkeys Post

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child -

WHY would you then make it a public venue - for 5000 ppl to attend ?

Omy my my my my. Um I don't think that the ANTs themselves could find 20 ppl that would come to a private memorial " without Caylee" being there ... jmo

Thank You Island for Posting .. very insightful article.

M E D I A ............

Poor child was a pawn before and still is

[
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2009, 01:28:18 AM »

Regarding the "memorial", last night someone stated on SM that TM wasn't invited then went on to state that he was at the little econ memorial~WOW, I must have been drunk that day and forgot because I was sure that was after the entire river search BS about the skull etc?? I am imaging things or was LP's memorial with Grund before that?

I haven't seen one at the river, but LP was at one that had Rev. Grund and Joy there

Yeah, Joy was there picketing. Classy as always.

Sorry if I was mistaken about the memorial--for some reason I thought it occurred before the falling out between LP and TM, and before that river search. I don't know why I remembered it that way. I remember the Ants showed up and threw a fit then left.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.