April 20, 2024, 02:41:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249588 times)
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #160 on: February 08, 2009, 01:30:29 AM »

So all this Joy talk.. I went over to her chat to ask her some questions, but she's not in tonight... But some anon guy wrote this:

Anon7348: I WAS JUST WONDERING IF JOY WENT TO THE PRIVATE CREAMATION SERVICE THAT THE CINDY AND GEORGE HAS ALREADY DONE..AROUND THE MIDDLE OF JANUARY...YES PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THAT DON'T EVEN TRY TO SAY THAT HAS NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT KNOW DIFFERENT..THE URN IS AT CINDY'S AND GEORGE'S HOUSE YOU YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS YOU KNOW THIS NOW..BUT I AM SURE THAT YOU ALREADY KNEW..THAT IS WHY THERE WILL BE NO CASKET OR URN AT THE MEMORIAL ON THE 10TH 

THIS IS COMPLETE BS... I wish people would stop writing stuff like this... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #161 on: February 08, 2009, 01:32:02 AM »

Regarding the "memorial", last night someone stated on SM that TM wasn't invited then went on to state that he was at the little econ memorial~WOW, I must have been drunk that day and forgot because I was sure that was after the entire river search BS about the skull etc?? I am imaging things or was LP's memorial with Grund before that?

I haven't seen one at the river, but LP was at one that had Rev. Grund and Joy there

Yeah, Joy was there picketing. Classy as always.

Sorry if I was mistaken about the memorial--for some reason I thought it occurred before the falling out between LP and TM, and before that river search. I don't know why I remembered it that way. I remember the Ants showed up and threw a fit then left.

Thanks~That's what I remembered, but thought maybe I was going nutty I understand I have a hard time remembering what correlates to what events because the time frame so far.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #162 on: February 08, 2009, 01:33:32 AM »

The article the way its written - It shows no cause of WHY Caylee is no longer ....

If you were a non subscriber to the Caylee Anthony case -

I would read this and think oh my this child must have had Cancer or died due to an illness etc...

One would be clueless reading this if they never knew the facts. And that facts are She is victim of homicide. Yet that is conveniently left out ... because her own Grandmother sold her out.

Her  Mother is sitting a jail cell for Killing her and Yet .... Donations Donations Donations are true noted requests stated requests in this ~ Thank you Nan.

Only in Ant Land does this make sense.

I am speechless, as a Mother myself and as Monkey ... my nanner just split 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2009, 01:35:06 AM »

So all this Joy talk.. I went over to her chat to ask her some questions, but she's not in tonight... But some anon guy wrote this:

Anon7348: I WAS JUST WONDERING IF JOY WENT TO THE PRIVATE CREAMATION SERVICE THAT THE CINDY AND GEORGE HAS ALREADY DONE..AROUND THE MIDDLE OF JANUARY...YES PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THAT DON'T EVEN TRY TO SAY THAT HAS NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT KNOW DIFFERENT..THE URN IS AT CINDY'S AND GEORGE'S HOUSE YOU YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS YOU KNOW THIS NOW..BUT I AM SURE THAT YOU ALREADY KNEW..THAT IS WHY THERE WILL BE NO CASKET OR URN AT THE MEMORIAL ON THE 10TH 

It is Bs and by the way .......... Ur photo just scared the crap out of me when I refreshed the page ...lmao ....

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2009, 01:56:53 AM »

I just was peeking at Joy's chat ... you can scroll forever and read for days ..its all logged.

She says a lot of things. She states she works for Bozo. I hope LE is watching her.
She is a piece of work.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: February 08, 2009, 02:00:08 AM »

It is Bs and by the way .......... Ur photo just scared the crap out of me when I refreshed the page ...lmao ....

HAHA... Hey don't hate on my man Vince Vaughn! I think he looks cute in a gorilla suit... 

Anyway... have you guys been to Baez's website? I can't get any of the links to work... And the last one, my comp said there was a security issue....

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/index.html#

Praying for Caylee....
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: February 08, 2009, 02:04:40 AM »

I just was peeking at Joy's chat ... you can scroll forever and read for days ..its all logged.

She says a lot of things. She states she works for Bozo. I hope LE is watching her.
She is a piece of work.

I guess they just don't want to tie themselves up in court and paperwork with the likes of her.  Small potatoes.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2009, 02:07:17 AM »

Vince, IIRC there was some investigation into the cases Baez had posted on his website that he did NOT handle.  Think this investigation was by the Fla. Bar.  Don't quote me..but I think it is correct.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: February 08, 2009, 02:23:40 AM »

Vince, IIRC there was some investigation into the cases Baez had posted on his website that he did NOT handle.  Think this investigation was by the Fla. Bar.  Don't quote me..but I think it is correct.

Really? Do we know how many cases Baez has handled, and how many he won???

Praying for Caylee....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2009, 02:27:46 AM »

Yeah........There were some of those filed in the Anna Nichole Smith case too, but they were all thrown out because of the First Amendment.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2009, 02:30:09 AM »

Not very many.  There was a lot of discussion early on here about that...but I don't know how to go back and "grab it".  Would be a good question to pose when the clever monkies are on though.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2009, 02:32:12 AM »

HAHA... Hey don't hate on my man Vince Vaughn! I think he looks cute in a gorilla suit... 

Anyway... have you guys been to Baez's website? I can't get any of the links to work... And the last one, my comp said there was a security issue....

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/index.html#
No hate ... trust me ... I luv's Vince Vaughn .. He is Smile
Yah the links wont work on Bozo's site ...disabled I heard. Why I can't recall.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2009, 02:33:57 AM »

less than a handful - he has only been practicing for 3 yrs ...........

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2009, 02:35:28 AM »

IN HER OWN WORDS: Cindy Anthony says Caylee ‘will be watching

February 8, 2009 by: saradoodle
Cindy Anthonywrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler’s death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Orlando Sentinel  February 8, 2009

Another appeal for more MONEY for them and the convict owned KFN.
<a href="http://[b]<br />~~~BARF~~~[/b]" target="_blank">http://[b]<br />~~~BARF~~~[/b]</a>

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2009, 02:38:57 AM »

Turbo

Somehow ..the ANTS and Convicts, Felons, Jerks off the Street - they seem to want to Fund and trade hands with each other ... never ends does it.

Kidfinders what a Crock ... I know, I put my sentiments already a page or so back.

All for Children though .. Its not about $$$ ..its about helping others.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2009, 03:05:52 AM »

Cindy Anthonywrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler’s death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS...it is an advertisement for their future endeavors with Kid Finders Network & this runaway teenage girl shelter KFN wants to open!!!    MY GOD THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!! Caylee's life may have been short but not without purpose?  WHAT!!!   You mean Caylee lived to give you a fraudelent way of making a buck??????   It is a known fact & was widely reported that George was to be the new "spokesperson" and that there were 3 openings on the KFN Board of Directors (gee how convenient).

Spread this on every blog and forum there is....the world needs to know the truth about this pondscum family & the ilk they associate with - this is downright disgusting!    CINDY she is not survived by her mother, she was murdered by her mother!!!

BEYOND APPAULING 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2009, 03:22:31 AM »

The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS...it is an advertisement for their future endeavors with Kid Finders Network & this runaway teenage girl shelter KFN wants to open!!!    MY GOD THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!! Caylee's life may have been short but not without purpose?  WHAT!!!   You mean Caylee lived to give you a fraudelent way of making a buck??????   It is a known fact & was widely reported that George was to be the new "spokesperson" and that there were 3 openings on the KFN Board of Directors (gee how convenient).

Spread this on every blog and forum there is....the world needs to know the truth about this pondscum family & the ilk they associate with - this is downright disgusting!    CINDY she is not survived by her mother, she was murdered by her mother!!!

BEYOND APPAULING 

Capp it all fits into the Ant Agenda ... doesn't it - Works for them. You can read my reaction and Islands as well on page 8.

I am just as disgusted.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2009, 03:26:40 AM »

I've been catching up and just wanted to say HI to all! The obituary is interesting, isn't it?? When I first started reading it, I thought they just might get this right..........but then, of course not!!   

I'm headed to the monkey bunkey, but thought I'd leave this on my way out. It should be all about CAYLEE!!

Nite guys!! Sleep well when your head finally hits the pillow!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2009, 03:31:59 AM »

I've been catching up and just wanted to say HI to all! The obituary is interesting, isn't it?? When I first started reading it, I thought they just might get this right..........but then, of course not!!   

I'm headed to the monkey bunkey, but thought I'd leave this on my way out. It should be all about CAYLEE!!

We love CBB ... your right ... they could not do it ...even when they actually got to stating their words ...for Caylee.
SOP .... for the Ants. Standard Operating Procedure.

All about them .... never about Caylee.

Nite guys!! Sleep well when your head finally hits the pillow!!

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2009, 03:33:51 AM »

This is just my opinion, I don't think KC will have to watch the "Big event" on TV
I think by 10 am Bozo will be there to confort his client and they will watch it
together on his laptop. He will say that KC was so upset that he couldn't leave
her on her own and had to be there for her. After all she is innocent and shouldn't
have to go through this by herself. Poor KC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.