April 26, 2024, 02:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250044 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: February 10, 2009, 12:27:13 PM »

Brandi, Klaas and any others that have memorial pictures.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4522.0
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1761 on: February 10, 2009, 12:27:48 PM »

My daughter is almost 13 months and she was playing around while I was watching but when they showed the different pics of Caylee at the end and played the song she looked up and stared for a little while and pointed and said bayyyyyyy( that is how she says baby).

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: February 10, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »

NOW APPEARING IN A ONE NIGHT ONLY PERFORMANCE CINDY ANTHONY
OMG, I was waiting for Cindy to break out into a dance number and do Jazz Hands!
I really think that a singing career is in Cindy's future

I can see the neon lights flashing now!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: February 10, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »

Can you imagine living in a home where everyone talks in code.  Absolutely insane!  It makes me wonder how long they have spoken in code.

BTW, Lee saying he being the pilar of strenght?  WTF

well, if everybody is on the edge of reality and used to lying, talking in code makes no difference. LOL

What I am wondering is, was their home life that bad that they had to make up a code to talk in front of the wardens (I mean the parents)?  Just thinking out loud.

Is Frayed southern for Fred?

LOL!! "Fred"

I think this family has been quite delusional and disfunctional since ... dare I say it? Day 1.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1764 on: February 10, 2009, 12:28:16 PM »

Klaas,

Hi,

Don't know where to put this.

http://www.codeamber.org/cummingsfl/

CANS Alert Issued for 5 Year Old Florida Girl
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:22 PM AT

Code Amber News Service (CANS) issued this Missing Endangered person Alert after the girl disappeared from her bedroom some time after 3 AM Tuesday morning in Satsuma. Satsuma is approximately 75 miles east of Gainsville.

Haleigh Cummings a white female, 3 feet tall, weighs 39 pounds and has blond hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear.

There are no suspects in this case at this time. However, due to the circumstances of the child's disappearance an abduction is strongly suspected.

There is no suspect vehicle at this time.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff's office at (386) 329-0808 or dial 911

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1765 on: February 10, 2009, 12:28:38 PM »

OMG, I was waiting for Cindy to break out into a dance number and do Jazz Hands!
Ha!  He could not even keep to the right key in either of his songs let alone Cindy keeping to the right key. She makes me ill.  After the Caylee Marie song, for her to have a mic and say "Goodbye Caylee Marie" just shows how much she has been planning this whole "event".  It was NOT a memorial, it was another Anthony Spectical flavored to taste with bullshit about Casey. 
These people are sick, I mean absolutely down right disgusting.  To use your dead granddaughter as the platform to further the cause to promote your pathetic loser of a daughters innocense, the same daughter who has been proven guilty in the public arena more times than she has gotten laid is pathetic.  HOW DARE YOU CINDY!  HOW DARE YOU GEORGE!  How dare any of those pawns who took part in this spectical be happy with themselves over this. 
DISGRACEFULL!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: February 10, 2009, 12:28:47 PM »

Dear Monkeys, I was a jerk when I left and I hope you will accept me back into the cage.  I have missed you.  I got caught up in stupid stuff on another board and it got out of control.  So, I hope I will be accepted back.  I just couldn't keep quite anymore; I watched the memorial service and I  agree with most of you about the memorial service today.  I actually started crying when Lee was talking, but  when he mentioned CMA, CMA, I said wtheck??  I have no doubt he was talking to Casey.  When George started talking I shed some tears there, too, but when he started telling everyone to write Casey and how great Kidfinders is, he lost me.  Cindy, omgosh, was in her glory, center stage and even got to sing!! I've never seen a memorial service like this one as I've never seen a case as this. 

Don't know whatcha talkin bout, but pull up a seat!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: February 10, 2009, 12:29:12 PM »

Hey Monken.  smooch

I swear, just when I think I could try to feel sympathy for the Anthonys, they go and open their mouths. Weird, creepy code talk and oh, poor Casey BS. AGGGGGGHHHHHH! Makes me want to pull out my hair.

The name CASEY should not have been uttered at the memorial. 
Not only that but the shamrock pins everyone had, the picture next to the bear of Casey and Caylee together was again...tacky. I just wonder if they have sold licensing to the pictures so much that they have to keep using the same Caylee picture? I love the pic but I would have thought different ones would at least be on display on stage.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1768 on: February 10, 2009, 12:29:34 PM »

wow, goodnmad! LTNS!!!

Good to see you!

Hey there Brandi ... too mad not to jump in the cage today. But I guess I should have expected this from the Anthony family.

Crying for Caylee 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: February 10, 2009, 12:29:38 PM »

Hey Guys, i really think Lee was talking about both Caylee & Casey, it is convenient for his speech that their initials are the same. I just think the insinuation of Casey is really sickening though. How the hell has Casey taught him ANYTHING about life or whatever it was he said? Do they really think that this was all a big accident & Casey is grieving like they are? Gees, they will never "get" what she is! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: February 10, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »

Can you imagine living in a home where everyone talks in code.  Absolutely insane!  It makes me wonder how long they have spoken in code.

BTW, Lee saying he being the pilar of strenght?  WTF

well, if everybody is on the edge of reality and used to lying, talking in code makes no difference. LOL

What I am wondering is, was their home life that bad that they had to make up a code to talk in front of the wardens (I mean the parents)?  Just thinking out loud.

Is Frayed southern for Fred?

I think it is the secrecy that has always been apart of this family

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: February 10, 2009, 12:30:00 PM »

I think that the manner in which people bury their dead varies from religion to religion, family to family and region to region.

I saw a lot of pain and a family that seemed to me to not only be burying Caylee but also Casey in the sense they know they are not likely to ever see her this side of prison bars again.

The more somber funeral mass is more to my personal thoughts on burying the dead but have also attened a jazz funeral in New Orleans and several really rocking ones at the local AME Church.

Pain and sorrow are etched deeply in the lines on their faces but especially that of George.  He seems to be holding it together by a fingernail.  Yes, it was a performance of sorts but what else can they do under the circumstances.

No matter how much you may hate them, this had to be the most difficult day of their lives. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: February 10, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »

Coming out of lurking to say -- I am pissed. So, all in support of Casey. Casey loved her daughter so much. Casey this Casey that.

WTF????? What about Caylee? Is she just a bracelet, a t-shirt, a billboard to these people?

I agree GoodNMad..Throw em all in Jail!

Or throw them under that rolling billboard. Either way is good with me.

NG,and or any other TV station that helps perpetuate this FRAUD of a family should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.This family is not dysfunctional!This family is SICK and each individual should be locked up and treated medically..I don't know if i've seen anything as twisted as this family.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1773 on: February 10, 2009, 12:30:42 PM »

Dear Monkeys, I was a jerk when I left and I hope you will accept me back into the cage.  I have missed you.  I got caught up in stupid stuff on another board and it got out of control.  So, I hope I will be accepted back.  I just couldn't keep quite anymore; I watched the memorial service and I  agree with most of you about the memorial service today.  I actually started crying when Lee was talking, but  when he mentioned CMA, CMA, I said wtheck??  I have no doubt he was talking to Casey.  When George started talking I shed some tears there, too, but when he started telling everyone to write Casey and how great Kidfinders is, he lost me.  Cindy, omgosh, was in her glory, center stage and even got to sing!! I've never seen a memorial service like this one as I've never seen a case as this. 
Welcome back, I've never seen a memorial like that in my life, and I've seen a lot.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: February 10, 2009, 12:31:13 PM »

Brandi, Klaas and any others that have memorial pictures.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4522.0

Today, I don't have time to repost the ones I posted here, there. If you want, and have time, feel free to repost the ones I posted during the service there.

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1775 on: February 10, 2009, 12:31:36 PM »

So was any of the great grandparents there or were they banned?

Also, what's up with LA saying CMA instead of Caylee Marie?

Perhaps because he was talking about Casey instead of Caylee?  I'm not sure, but knowing how sick these people are, that is my guess. 

Does anyone know how many attended Padilla's memorial for Caylee?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: February 10, 2009, 12:32:01 PM »

My daughter is almost 13 months and she was playing around while I was watching but when they showed the different pics of Caylee at the end and played the song she looked up and stared for a little while and pointed and said bayyyyyyy( that is how she says baby).

Now that is a fitting tribute.  Yes, little one, she was just a baby.  She was robbed.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: February 10, 2009, 12:32:55 PM »

Ha!  He could not even keep to the right key in either of his songs let alone Cindy keeping to the right key. She makes me ill.  After the Caylee Marie song, for her to have a mic and say "Goodbye Caylee Marie" just shows how much she has been planning this whole "event".  It was NOT a memorial, it was another Anthony Spectical flavored to taste with bullshit about Casey. 
These people are sick, I mean absolutely down right disgusting.  To use your dead granddaughter as the platform to further the cause to promote your pathetic loser of a daughters innocense, the same daughter who has been proven guilty in the public arena more times than she has gotten laid is pathetic.  HOW DARE YOU CINDY!  HOW DARE YOU GEORGE!  How dare any of those pawns who took part in this spectical be happy with themselves over this. 
DISGRACEFULL!

Dolce.Great post..NO SYMPATHY FROM ME!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: February 10, 2009, 12:33:08 PM »

Don't know whatcha talkin bout, but pull up a seat!

Thank you so much.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1779 on: February 10, 2009, 12:34:01 PM »

Klaas,

Hi,

Don't know where to put this.

http://www.codeamber.org/cummingsfl/

CANS Alert Issued for 5 Year Old Florida Girl
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:22 PM AT

Code Amber News Service (CANS) issued this Missing Endangered person Alert after the girl disappeared from her bedroom some time after 3 AM Tuesday morning in Satsuma. Satsuma is approximately 75 miles east of Gainsville.

Haleigh Cummings a white female, 3 feet tall, weighs 39 pounds and has blond hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear.

There are no suspects in this case at this time. However, due to the circumstances of the child's disappearance an abduction is strongly suspected.

There is no suspect vehicle at this time.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff's office at (386) 329-0808 or dial 911

I saw her picture. She is adorable. FOX News said that she was home with her dad's girlfriend and that he was at work, when she went missing. That the doors to the house were UNLOCKED.
That they lived near woods and a large body of water...I pray she didn't wake up and wonder off and fall into the water or something. Sad

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.