April 23, 2024, 03:36:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249799 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #180 on: February 08, 2009, 03:36:25 AM »

CINDY's best Interest

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #181 on: February 08, 2009, 03:38:37 AM »

IN HER OWN WORDS: Cindy Anthony says Caylee ‘will be watching

February 8, 2009 by: saradoodle
Cindy Anthonywrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler’s death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Orlando Sentinel  February 8, 2009

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS...it is an advertisement for their future endeavors with Kid Finders Network & this runaway teenage girl shelter KFN wants to open!!!    MY GOD THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!! Caylee's life may have been short but not without purpose?  WHAT!!!   You mean Caylee lived to give you a fraudelent way of making a buck??????   It is a known fact & was widely reported that George was to be the new "spokesperson" and that there were 3 openings on the KFN Board of Directors (gee how convenient).

Spread this on every blog and forum there is....the world needs to know the truth about this pondscum family & the ilk they associate with - this is downright disgusting!    CINDY she is not survived by her mother, she was murdered by her mother!!!

BEYOND APPAULING 

Capp it all fits into the Ant Agenda ... doesn't it - Works for them. You can read my reaction and Islands as well on page 8.

I am just as disgusted.

OH it's spreading big time~I found it on another blog......it wasn't on the Orlando Sentinel site yet, but I posted it anyway, then looked right after and it WAS on the OS site. This should be front page news to expose this scam for what it is!!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #182 on: February 08, 2009, 03:55:06 AM »

I found this video on youtube - I tried to make it appear - but I can't seem to get it to work. Its not a vid that has been posted before.

Its quite beautiful its a Man that had dedicated his works playing Sax " Amazing Grace" for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWr9F2MqImY

Now that is a memorial -

His words not mine - "Amazing Grace" performed by myself and is dedicated to Caylee Anthony and All the Children of the World. Because I cannot think about this little girl and what may have happened to her without shedding a tear, as a musician and teacher, I put this together to help get all of the pain and hurt that I felt about this, out.

So many people have fallen in love with Caylee and have promise and intent to keep her and remember her for her short time on this earth. And will never Ever EVER forget her .. I just can't get over the press release from " Nan".

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2009, 05:17:44 AM »

IN HER OWN WORDS: Cindy Anthony says Caylee ‘will be watching

February 8, 2009 by: saradoodle
Cindy Anthonywrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler’s death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Orlando Sentinel  February 8, 2009

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS...it is an advertisement for their future endeavors with Kid Finders Network & this runaway teenage girl shelter KFN wants to open!!!    MY GOD THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!! Caylee's life may have been short but not without purpose?  WHAT!!!   You mean Caylee lived to give you a fraudelent way of making a buck??????   It is a known fact & was widely reported that George was to be the new "spokesperson" and that there were 3 openings on the KFN Board of Directors (gee how convenient).

Spread this on every blog and forum there is....the world needs to know the truth about this pondscum family & the ilk they associate with - this is downright disgusting!    CINDY she is not survived by her mother, she was murdered by her mother!!!

BEYOND APPAULING 

Capp it all fits into the Ant Agenda ... doesn't it - Works for them. You can read my reaction and Islands as well on page 8.

I am just as disgusted.

OH it's spreading big time~I found it on another blog......it wasn't on the Orlando Sentinel site yet, but I posted it anyway, then looked right after and it WAS on the OS site. This should be front page news to expose this scam for what it is!!!!!!!!
On OS & posted the House for Hope link & exposing them everywhere I can.   Help spread the word!   

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: February 08, 2009, 05:40:08 AM »

Good morning monkeys! 
     I'll be glad when Tuesday's circus is over but the circus will go on, I am afraid.  Do the Anthony's still have the "looking for Caylee" signs on their house?  So, Tim Miller isn't invited?  What a slap in the face to a man who has helped so many, including the Anthony's!  Just stay here at home Tim Miller, where we all know what an awesome man you are and where you are respected!  Just look at the TES webpage.  Tim is getting an award in March and has helped find so many. Oh, and as far as Cindy's comments about us slowly forgetting Caylee and being able to heal........ sorry, we don't live in denial.......... we won't forget baby Caylee NOR what "someone" did to her, I won't.
     I have had a question all along that maybe someone can help me with.  When Casey made all the frantic calls to mom, then dad, then back and forth............. why didn't one of them see all the missed calls and call her back?  If they were already worried about Casey and Caylee being gone so long, wouldn't missed calls be a huge red flag?  What was their explanation about all the missed calls?  Also, the random guy that visited her in jail the first day is bizarre.  I've also been thinking about the great grandparents in the nursing home.  I wonder who is paying their expenses now.... since we know Casey stole from their Nursing Home account?  What a gem that Casey is.  I hope she enjoys her laptop memorial for her baby girl.  Hugs everyone, have a great Sunday!   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2009, 05:49:50 AM »

Good morning monkeys! 
     I'll be glad when Tuesday's circus is over but the circus will go on, I am afraid.  Do the Anthony's still have the "looking for Caylee" signs on their house?  So, Tim Miller isn't invited?  What a slap in the face to a man who has helped so many, including the Anthony's!  Just stay here at home Tim Miller, where we all know what an awesome man you are and where you are respected!  Just look at the TES webpage.  Tim is getting an award in March and has helped find so many. Oh, and as far as Cindy's comments about us slowly forgetting Caylee and being able to heal........ sorry, we don't live in denial.......... we won't forget baby Caylee NOR what "someone" did to her, I won't.
     I have had a question all along that maybe someone can help me with.  When Casey made all the frantic calls to mom, then dad, then back and forth............. why didn't one of them see all the missed calls and call her back?  If they were already worried about Casey and Caylee being gone so long, wouldn't missed calls be a huge red flag?  What was their explanation about all the missed calls?  Also, the random guy that visited her in jail the first day is bizarre.  I've also been thinking about the great grandparents in the nursing home.  I wonder who is paying their expenses now.... since we know Casey stole from their Nursing Home account?  What a gem that Casey is.  I hope she enjoys her laptop memorial for her baby girl.  Hugs everyone, have a great Sunday!   

O you just hit on something!   How much you wanna make a bet one of Casey's defense attorneys is in "meeting" with her laptop in tow during the memorial - this way her reactions wont be seen like she might be taped in the jail viewing area is.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: February 08, 2009, 05:52:39 AM »

Double yuk!  A "Private Laptop Memorial."

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2009, 05:54:15 AM »

C'mon monkeys up and at em!!! I will just bet JB will have her watching on his laptop. I wonder how many rules they break with that thing?

Carmen
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2009, 06:07:05 AM »

How did this case get so out of hand? I have never seen anything like it. This is more than a murdered child story. We have many of those to be told. This is a twisted tale of murder, greed...Lawyers who border on evil by using claims of zealously defending their client to excuse lies,questionable ethics and absurd pr stunts to win their case? A family that while they shouldn't have to say they believe their daughter is guilty, intentionally thwarted LE and insulted everyone who tried to help. An unbelievable cast of characters, conspiracy theories, heroes,villains...But what exactly started it all in that direction? The media? The sunshine laws? The absurd family? The nauseating mother?

Carmen
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: February 08, 2009, 06:09:16 AM »

hey monkeys.  I am behind, but just wanted to let you know there are devastating bushfires here, many lives have been lost.  I am not near these fires, they are the state over from us.  We have a cool change today.  Can you all say a prayer for the Aussies going thru this terrible tragedy?  Thanks
Yes Lucinda I am praying for them and I am so saddened by the stories on the news. And I find it incredible that not far from here in Qld. we have floods galore. I can't believe how many people have been affected and how much suffering and loss has occurred, they are in my prayers and thoughts.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2009, 06:10:15 AM »

Who is going to wake up the others? I realize it's Sunday but isn't sloth one of the seven deadly sins? I am pretty sure I did the other six last night!!!

Carmen
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2009, 06:40:43 AM »

I don't want to be the unpopular monkey but I really feel like this bashing Cindy thing is going a bit too far. I don't think anyone can be absolutely certain that Cindy was the horrible person she is being made out to be. Sure she could have been all that and more but we really don't know for sure. What we do know is that her spiteful daughter took Cindy's grandchild's precious life and threw it on the roadside like garbage and I think any actions by this family that must be heartbroken whether rational or not can be overlooked. Many families in similar positions have started foundations in honor of the children they have lost and many feel indebted to the organizations that helped them during their time of need. Sure we think KF is a blemish on the good reputation of these types of organizations but I do understand why Cindy and George don't see them like that. With Cindy's need to live in denial (which I don't like but won't condemn her for) she must have felt very alone during these really tough times in her life. She has been as hated and as vilified as her daughter but she never did any harm to Caylee only cared and provided for her. I think people forget that Cindy wasn't rich and that this care came from Cindy working damn hard with little to no help from anyone else in the family. Certainly not from her evil daughter. If she wants to continue with charitable works then I don't see the prob with that. I don't have to like th woman to feel empathy for her. Sorry if I seem to be ranting but I think somewhere along the way when Caysee was taken out of the firing line (out of sight and all that) people decided to turn on the next best thing and I wonder if we ever stopped to think about the fact we are united here to honour Caylee and she would not like to see her gran being vilified imo. it would make her little heart cry.

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2009, 06:48:15 AM »

Earlier I listened to the beautiful rendition of Amazing Grace played on the sax for Caylee and I wanted to share my favourite youtube clip. It is a beautiful song written and sung for Caylee by Rachael Kitchens. It is so beautiful it expresses all of my feelings about this and the emotions I feel and I know others do too. It is truly special.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkWM0incny4&feature=related

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2009, 07:17:07 AM »

Earlier I listened to the beautiful rendition of Amazing Grace played on the sax for Caylee and I wanted to share my favourite youtube clip. It is a beautiful song written and sung for Caylee by Rachael Kitchens. It is so beautiful it expresses all of my feelings about this and the emotions I feel and I know others do too. It is truly special.

Thank you Sharlock -- it was beautiful.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2009, 07:23:18 AM »

hey monkeys.  I am behind, but just wanted to let you know there are devastating bushfires here, many lives have been lost.  I am not near these fires, they are the state over from us.  We have a cool change today.  Can you all say a prayer for the Aussies going thru this terrible tragedy?  Thanks
Yes Lucinda I am praying for them and I am so saddened by the stories on the news. And I find it incredible that not far from here in Qld. we have floods galore. I can't believe how many people have been affected and how much suffering and loss has occurred, they are in my prayers and thoughts.

Hi Sharlock, my cousin is in townsville, and how devasting are the floods around there, and down south we are dry and bushfires. 

I am safe here tho, thank god we got a cool change.  Check my thread out here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4502.new#new

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2009, 07:29:07 AM »

Thank you Sharlock -- it was beautiful.
You're welcome, it really is special isn't it. In the side notes they have put the lyrics and I tell you every time I try to sing it I just break up in tears.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2009, 07:31:41 AM »

I don't want to be the unpopular monkey but I really feel like this bashing Cindy thing is going a bit too far. I don't think anyone can be absolutely certain that Cindy was the horrible person she is being made out to be. Sure she could have been all that and more but we really don't know for sure. What we do know is that her spiteful daughter took Cindy's grandchild's precious life and threw it on the roadside like garbage and I think any actions by this family that must be heartbroken whether rational or not can be overlooked. Many families in similar positions have started foundations in honor of the children they have lost and many feel indebted to the organizations that helped them during their time of need. Sure we think KF is a blemish on the good reputation of these types of organizations but I do understand why Cindy and George don't see them like that. With Cindy's need to live in denial (which I don't like but won't condemn her for) she must have felt very alone during these really tough times in her life. She has been as hated and as vilified as her daughter but she never did any harm to Caylee only cared and provided for her. I think people forget that Cindy wasn't rich and that this care came from Cindy working damn hard with little to no help from anyone else in the family. Certainly not from her evil daughter. If she wants to continue with charitable works then I don't see the prob with that. I don't have to like th woman to feel empathy for her. Sorry if I seem to be ranting but I think somewhere along the way when Caysee was taken out of the firing line (out of sight and all that) people decided to turn on the next best thing and I wonder if we ever stopped to think about the fact we are united here to honour Caylee and she would not like to see her gran being vilified imo. it would make her little heart cry.

hey sharlock, you can say what you like in here, and dont get bashed for having an opinion.  That is the beauty of SM.  I say what I think, and noone attacks me.  I agree, partly with you, that caylee did love her nanna and papa, (cindy and george)  I just disagree with you that they are not part of the cover up, and I think they are making blood money.  My opinion may be totally wrong, but noone bashes you in here for having an opinion.  The best thing about SM is you can have a civilised debate. 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2009, 07:31:54 AM »

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child.

Having a hard time with that line because this public memorial has turned into a circus and if they are financially benefiting from this memorial then shame on them.

If people want to send flowers let them. There are plenty of lonely people in nursing homes and sick children in hospitals who would love them to have some nice to look at and they don't have to know where they came from.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2009, 07:37:38 AM »

Good Sunday Sharlock and others...Pleased to meet you.

I was wondering what it was that the others objected to. This whole bunch is danged if they do and danged if they don't.

Is it the fact that KF was mentioned?

I thought it was fine.

Prayers from the Catskills Lucinda. If only we could harness the weather and direct it around!! Maybe some day.......

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2009, 07:40:19 AM »

Hi Pooky and Lucinda..QM too. I finally caught up to you guys! How the heck are you all doing?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.