March 28, 2024, 09:04:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 248148 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: February 10, 2009, 12:44:25 PM »

Teens Find Human Skull While Fishing
Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- Crime scene technicians will be working the scene where some teenagers found a human skull stuck in a tree on Merritt Island late Monday afternoon.

Tuesday morning, a deputy guarded the area where the teenagers from Orlando made the gruesome discovery.

The five teens were fishing near Banana River Drive, when Mayke Cruz walked into the woods to go to the bathroom. That's when Cruz said he found the skull wedged nearly five feet up a tree.

"He's like, 'There a skull!' "None of us believed him and sure enough it's a friggin' skull!" said one of the teens.

Investigators said they weren't sure how long the skull had been in the tree.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: February 10, 2009, 12:45:16 PM »

Oh monkeys monkeys monkeys!  Watched and got yourselves all riled up!

We knew it was going to be like this ... a Casey love fest ... held not to honor the life of Caylee ... but a pathetic attempt to sway any potential jurors ... and the public opinion of this wretched family ... I refused to watch it ... and won't be watching any replays ...

In my mind and heart I know that Caylee is in a place like that beautiful garden pic that we see posted on the first page of many threads ...

Casey will get life in prison and the rest of the Anthonys will have to live with themselves and look themselves in the mirror every day for the rest of their lives.

Everyone eat a banana ... take your blood pressure meds ... and a deep breath!  Remember ... Karma is coming and she's a B*tch.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: February 10, 2009, 12:46:35 PM »

Dear Monkeys, I was a jerk when I left and I hope you will accept me back into the cage.  I have missed you.  I got caught up in stupid stuff on another board and it got out of control.  So, I hope I will be accepted back.  I just couldn't keep quite anymore; I watched the memorial service and I  agree with most of you about the memorial service today.  I actually started crying when Lee was talking, but  when he mentioned CMA, CMA, I said wtheck??  I have no doubt he was talking to Casey.  When George started talking I shed some tears there, too, but when he started telling everyone to write Casey and how great Kidfinders is, he lost me.  Cindy, omgosh, was in her glory, center stage and even got to sing!! I've never seen a memorial service like this one as I've never seen a case as this. 

Don't know whatcha talkin bout, but pull up a seat!

I don't know either but I like what you just posted....I had the same "turning points"

Hi Bearly !!!!!
How are things in your neck of the Woods ? (pun intended) 
Hi SeaSearcher...thank you.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: February 10, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »

I think that the manner in which people bury their dead varies from religion to religion, family to family and region to region.

I saw a lot of pain and a family that seemed to me to not only be burying Caylee but also Casey in the sense they know they are not likely to ever see her this side of prison bars again.

The more somber funeral mass is more to my personal thoughts on burying the dead but have also attened a jazz funeral in New Orleans and several really rocking ones at the local AME Church.

Pain and sorrow are etched deeply in the lines on their faces but especially that of George.  He seems to be holding it together by a fingernail.  Yes, it was a performance of sorts but what else can they do under the circumstances.

No matter how much you may hate them, this had to be the most difficult day of their lives. 

Thanks for your sobering thoughts, Anna.

Personally, I don't think they needed to "put on" a public Memorial service. They could have had their own private funeral. JMO.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1804 on: February 10, 2009, 12:47:08 PM »

It was almost okay and acceptable on the surface, right up until the time they all got up to speak.  From that point on, it was a zip line to the gutter.  Not about Caylee, not about loving her or grieving for her -  about us, us, us, us, us --- how long is this thing going to last?  Should have ended about 1-1/2 hours ago - right after Stutzman spoke.
Well said.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: February 10, 2009, 12:47:31 PM »

We knew it was going to be like this ... a Casey love fest ... held not to honor the life of Caylee ... but a pathetic attempt to sway any potential jurors ... and the public opinion of this wretched family ... I refused to watch it ... and won't be watching any replays ...

In my mind and heart I know that Caylee is in a place like that beautiful garden pic that we see posted on the first page of many threads ...

Casey will get life in prison and the rest of the Anthonys will have to live with themselves and look themselves in the mirror every day for the rest of their lives.

Everyone eat a banana ... take your blood pressure meds ... and a deep breath!  

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1806 on: February 10, 2009, 12:47:34 PM »

Here's what I want to know:

If the aim of the Anthony family is to get Casey off the hook, what in the world would they do if they succeeded? Take her back into their home and act like nothing ever happened? Would she go back to work at Universal? *Cough*

Seriously, what the hell do they hope to achieve? Would Cindy kill Casey herself?

Monkey thoughts. 
That is a great question, how could one just act like nothing ever happened, but I think they could, I really do. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: February 10, 2009, 12:47:43 PM »

Sorry, no disrespect for the Church itself or the Pastor- but -all I could think of was- when Cindy starts selling the DVD of the service- should it be called-
                              The Clampetts go to Church!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1808 on: February 10, 2009, 12:48:10 PM »

I didnt even listen to Lee's speech, I cant beleive he is still talking in code like some lunatic, what the hell, this was Caylee's last goodbye, did she know the code, uhhh No I doubt it, so talk like you are suppose to so everybody will know where your heart is, not like you think you are Bond 007,  God they all need to stop playing games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi HH !!!! 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing....I'm sure ...IMO..that  the CMA was directed at KC for later when Baez shows her the presentation...even if CMA was a nick name for Caylee.. the context of his statements didn't make any sense to be directed toward her..only KC

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: February 10, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »

Everyone eat a banana ... take your blood pressure meds ... and a deep breath!  Remember ... Karma is coming and she's a B*tch.

What she ridin into town on!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: February 10, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »

Sorry, no disrespect for the Church itself or the Pastor- but -all I could think of was- when Cindy starts selling the DVD of the service- should it be called-
                              The Clampetts go to Church!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: February 10, 2009, 12:50:57 PM »

Any video link to Leonard & Rev. Grund's memorial service??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: February 10, 2009, 12:50:58 PM »

I didnt even listen to Lee's speech, I cant beleive he is still talking in code like some lunatic, what the hell, this was Caylee's last goodbye, did she know the code, uhhh No I doubt it, so talk like you are suppose to so everybody will know where your heart is, not like you think you are Bond 007,  God they all need to stop playing games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi HH !!!! 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing....I'm sure ...IMO..that  the CMA was directed at KC for later when Baez shows her the presentation...even if CMA was a nick name for Caylee.. the context of his statements didn't make any sense to be directed toward her..only KC
And I thought he was actually mad, mad that his poor sister is in jail, she did nothing wrong. There is something not quite right with that man.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: February 10, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »

Also a slideshow of the Memorial:

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18679923/detail.html

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: February 10, 2009, 12:51:43 PM »

Welcome Back Bikerbev!! 
No matterhow far we all stray, we all wanna come home too! 
Thank you Flamom.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: February 10, 2009, 12:52:05 PM »

And I just have to say, Mallory, Mallory what is wrong with you girl. Run while you still can.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: February 10, 2009, 12:52:16 PM »

Newfie, I think the memorial will have a negligible impact on future jurors.  Remember, the trial date hasn't been set.  And by the time it is, this memorial'll have faded in everyone's memory--though hopefully the heinous crime committed against wee Caylee will remain clear and always detestable.

Also, I tried to post earlier re. the green things:  they aren't shamrocks but 4-leaf clovers (at least the ones I saw someone wearing--CA perhaps?).  The shamrock is an Irish symbol St. Patrick ostensibly used to represent the Trinity.

Foggy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: February 10, 2009, 12:53:09 PM »

Hi HH !!!! 

This was dispicable, But now, just sit back and see where Lee is in another couple of weeks!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1818 on: February 10, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »

NOW APPEARING IN A ONE NIGHT ONLY PERFORMANCE CINDY ANTHONY
OMG, I was waiting for Cindy to break out into a dance number and do Jazz Hands!
I really think that a singing career is in Cindy's future
Ha!  He could not even keep to the right key in either of his songs let alone Cindy keeping to the right key. She makes me ill.  After the Caylee Marie song, for her to have a mic and say "Goodbye Caylee Marie" just shows how much she has been planning this whole "event".  It was NOT a memorial, it was another Anthony Spectical flavored to taste with bullshit about Casey. 
These people are sick, I mean absolutely down right disgusting.  To use your dead granddaughter as the platform to further the cause to promote your pathetic loser of a daughters innocense, the same daughter who has been proven guilty in the public arena more times than she has gotten laid is pathetic.  HOW DARE YOU CINDY!  HOW DARE YOU GEORGE!  How dare any of those pawns who took part in this spectical be happy with themselves over this. 
DISGRACEFULL!

Dolce.Great post..NO SYMPATHY FROM ME!
Just got home after listening to bits and pieces on the car radio (Sirius). After 5 seconds all I could feel was intense anger  and nauseous . The Ants are so smug and think they are so righteous. I am MAD,MAD, MAD!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: February 10, 2009, 12:54:40 PM »

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/CAYLEE%20MEMORIAL/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.