March 28, 2024, 08:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 248145 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 08:36:32 PM »

Well since he was so sweet to donate his birthday money to TES he deserved the $20

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 08:38:45 PM »

Well since he was so sweet to donate his birthday money to TES he deserved the $20

That's what I thought after opening up my wallet and seeing nothing but a 20 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 08:38:54 PM »

Wow!! Just Wow!! I didn't think they could do that!! People are going to stop posting on Topix b/c of this!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 08:40:12 PM »

Wow!! Just Wow!! I didn't think they could do that!! People are going to stop posting on Topix b/c of this!!

I hope Cindy doesn't see it.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 08:42:01 PM »

Boo ...do you think Rev. Grund might do a memorial Tuesday?

God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

I've never been to Topix, but I wouldn't post there either!!   
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 08:48:21 PM »

i have and idid post there but i dont think i said nothing but the truth as we see it now with all the files and tapes ect i hope i didnt say anything to mean
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »

I've never been to Topix, but I wouldn't post there either!!   

Me either. This is the only place I have ever posted on a forum.

God Bless!
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »

i did read a interview of her with some one and she did say that if caylee was found dead it would be the medias fault
so look out here cames a real law suite from cindy i see it now
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »

I think the Anthony's have a lot of nerve to say that anybody can't attend Caylee's memorial service. But they have a lot of nerve......
So, off topic....my youngest daughter thought she would try to fool the tooth fairy with a tooth from our puppy. The tooth fairy left a dog cookie.  Don't ever try to fool a fairy
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »

just got home from spending the day with my grandkiddos...

coupla thoughts:
one.. I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS FIASCO   CASH COW MEMORIAL  live..

that aside..

i got to thinking last nite...(dont get excited...it doesnt happen that often)

i remembered george saying they were WATCHING the perps... and that they had MOVED caylee something like  9 times.. 

WHERE WERE YOU WATCHING GEORGE? WHO were you watching george.. WHO MOVED her .. and WHERE...????

now that shes DEAD and FOUND george... are you STILL WATCHING whoever had her? moved her?  if not WHY NOT? if SO, WHO ARE THEY??? WHERE ARE THEY??? DOES LE know about your WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE information???

okay.. ANOTHER thing...

baez said the other nite... casey didnt do it.. innocent yada yada yada.. yammer yammer yammmer...

okay..

baez says  we will let you know this stuff LATER at TRIAL ... okay... thats a fricken year or so down the road ....

so hey.. BAEZ.. if a fricken crazed murdering  monster did that to your INNOCENT client,,, and you HAVE information... does LE have that info? if your client says it aint THAT zenida... are you LOOKING for a murdering freakin lunatic zenida somewhere ELSE baez??? are you???ARE YOU??

cause buddy IF you have info about someone ELSE that is still apparantly OUT THERE..*cough cough gag gag*  dont ya think the people in FLORIDA or the REST OF THE FREAKIN WORLD should KNOW where this MONSTER is.. or a PICTURE ... a composite.. SOMETHING??? anything???

good god... its such a FREAKIN CROCK...

and now the fiasco MEMORIAL is gonna be another  cash cow for everyone ... involved or otherwise...

what HAPPENED george? who IS it baez? doesnt your INNOCENT CLIENT want the WORLD safe from this OTHER ZENIDA...or whoever HAD HER???

GAH..

okay.. rant over...

at least till i rest my fingers....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 08:56:56 PM »

Wow it is quiet in here tonight. I am going to pray like crazy that no one shows up for the Cindy premier Tuesday morning.

It's about to get quieter   

I have to go tuck my daughter in to bed..she lost a front tooth today so we have to do the tooth fairy thing tonight...I hope I have a dollar bill somewhere

bbl
Thats funny, my son used to write the Tooth Fairy notes, telling her what Hot Wheels he wanted instead of a quarter!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2009, 08:57:25 PM »

Regarding the "memorial", last night someone stated on SM that TM wasn't invited then went on to state that he was at the little econ memorial~WOW, I must have been drunk that day and forgot because I was sure that was after the entire river search BS about the skull etc?? I am imaging things or was LP's memorial with Grund before that?

No, Tim Miller was not at the Econ Memorial.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 09:02:16 PM »

Regarding the "memorial", last night someone stated on SM that TM wasn't invited then went on to state that he was at the little econ memorial~WOW, I must have been drunk that day and forgot because I was sure that was after the entire river search BS about the skull etc?? I am imaging things or was LP's memorial with Grund before that?

No, Tim Miller was not at the Econ Memorial.

That is what I thought, I guess I was invisible last night........I didn't think Tim was there either ans that's why I questioned that statement.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 09:06:10 PM »

Wow, indeed.

Not good.

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2009, 09:06:22 PM »

Thought all might be interested in this...about KidFinders new endevors
http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

I don't know how to do direct links.....if this has been discussed please delete if for me Klass

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2009, 09:12:28 PM »

OMG  OMG    I'm scared now, being that it's raining here, I've been skipping around and just posted on topix.
         Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't anybody give you-know-who ( CA) any ideas,  but come on, when somebody says the A's are still following tips for a live Caylee,  I just could NOT keep my yap shut,  but really, who would think seriously they should check out a sighting in Iraq????? Anyone would know I was just teasing.   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2009, 09:18:49 PM »

OMG  OMG    I'm scared now, being that it's raining here, I've been skipping around and just posted on topix.
         Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't anybody give you-know-who ( CA) any ideas,  but come on, when somebody says the A's are still following tips for a live Caylee,  I just could NOT keep my yap shut,  but really, who would think seriously they should check out a sighting in Iraq????? Anyone would know I was just teasing.   

Well, first they would have to prove what you said was untrue I believe.  The couple were exonerated in court, first off...and the blogging bashing continued?  That's how I read it anyway.  Also, you would have to "prove" how the blogging damaged you...not an easy feat IMO.  Cindy, George & Lee were their own worst enemy.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2009, 09:24:43 PM »

Well, first they would have to prove what you said was untrue I believe.  The couple were exonerated in court, first off...and the blogging bashing continued?  That's how I read it anyway.  Also, you would have to "prove" how the blogging damaged you...not an easy feat IMO.  Cindy, George & Lee were their own worst enemy.

oh good, that kind of big giagantic lawsuit stuff can be a nightmare, I want NO part of it. There's just so much out there in internet land about the A's that they could close their eyes and press the keyboard and find people slammin them, so hopefully my 4 comments on topix will not come back to haunt me.

By the way, I love your kitty, she's smokin hot!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2009, 09:30:34 PM »

oh good, that kind of big giagantic lawsuit stuff can be a nightmare, I want NO part of it. There's just so much out there in internet land about the A's that they could close their eyes and press the keyboard and find people slammin them, so hopefully my 4 comments on topix will not come back to haunt me.

By the way, I love your kitty, she's smokin hot!

Thanks..luv your Dancing Gorillas .. too cute.  Get my "work-out" watching them. 

The A's would have a field day trying to pinpoint one area of the net to target...very expensive case...no legitimate lawyer would touch them with a 10' pole.  They will stay focused on the sure thing...the media payout.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.