April 18, 2024, 01:44:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249366 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 08, 2009, 07:47:44 AM »

OK, been thinking about Caylees memorial and all the rules.  I wouldnt go.  Instead, when casey gets done for murder, then I think some smart monkey could organize a world wide candle light vigal.  Id not go to this one next week.  Or, however, someone organise a seperate one that is public, and is just for the public world wide that loves caylee.  Thats a good idea, a seperate one for next week.  maybe we can organise this, red and mods, florida peeps, can we make a big memorial for caylee that does not involve the public circus that will (MOO) be happening next week.   We could make it an online donation, or if in florida, donate five bucks, we could make our own collection for caylee, and donate the entire proceeds to tim at ES.
I would donate 20 aud if that can happen. 

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2009, 07:50:03 AM »

hey monkeys.  I am behind, but just wanted to let you know there are devastating bushfires here, many lives have been lost.  I am not near these fires, they are the state over from us.  We have a cool change today.  Can you all say a prayer for the Aussies going thru this terrible tragedy?  Thanks
Yes Lucinda I am praying for them and I am so saddened by the stories on the news. And I find it incredible that not far from here in Qld. we have floods galore. I can't believe how many people have been affected and how much suffering and loss has occurred, they are in my prayers and thoughts.

Hi Sharlock, my cousin is in townsville, and how devasting are the floods around there, and down south we are dry and bushfires. 

I am safe here tho, thank god we got a cool change.  Check my thread out here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4502.new#new
Thanks Lucinda, I will have a look.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2009, 07:52:38 AM »

Hi Pooky and Lucinda..QM too. I finally caught up to you guys! How the heck are you all doing?

hey gorgeous, check out my thread 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: February 08, 2009, 07:59:00 AM »

Hi Pooky and Lucinda..QM too. I finally caught up to you guys! How the heck are you all doing?

Scarlett, All Monkeys & Monkey Guests!

RIP Sweet Puppy
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2009, 07:59:32 AM »

Kid Finders Network has 3 open board of directors positions.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 08, 2009, 08:01:43 AM »

I don't want to be the unpopular monkey but I really feel like this bashing Cindy thing is going a bit too far. I don't think anyone can be absolutely certain that Cindy was the horrible person she is being made out to be. Sure she could have been all that and more but we really don't know for sure. What we do know is that her spiteful daughter took Cindy's grandchild's precious life and threw it on the roadside like garbage and I think any actions by this family that must be heartbroken whether rational or not can be overlooked. Many families in similar positions have started foundations in honor of the children they have lost and many feel indebted to the organizations that helped them during their time of need. Sure we think KF is a blemish on the good reputation of these types of organizations but I do understand why Cindy and George don't see them like that. With Cindy's need to live in denial (which I don't like but won't condemn her for) she must have felt very alone during these really tough times in her life. She has been as hated and as vilified as her daughter but she never did any harm to Caylee only cared and provided for her. I think people forget that Cindy wasn't rich and that this care came from Cindy working damn hard with little to no help from anyone else in the family. Certainly not from her evil daughter. If she wants to continue with charitable works then I don't see the prob with that. I don't have to like th woman to feel empathy for her. Sorry if I seem to be ranting but I think somewhere along the way when Caysee was taken out of the firing line (out of sight and all that) people decided to turn on the next best thing and I wonder if we ever stopped to think about the fact we are united here to honour Caylee and she would not like to see her gran being vilified imo. it would make her little heart cry.

Good morning all,

At times I have felt like you Sharlock...but at other times like now I wonder.  If Tim Miller is an unwelcome guest at the memorial wouldn't that indicate that Cindy has not yet conceeded that searching for Caylee was a good idea.  Would she have preferred leaving Caylee in the woods forever?  If she believed Caylee was being held captive by a roaming babysitter than why wouldn't she want Tim and TES to search for her?   Seems all those people out searching in plain sight would have hindered the kidnappers ability to kill and depose of Caylee, certainly not enable it.    I can't help but think that Cindy's denial was geared more towards protecting Casey than towards protecting or finding Caylee.  JMO
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2009, 08:02:26 AM »

Question monkeys, does anyone remember what KC's description of ZFG was, or where I might find it?
TIA 

RIP Sweet Puppy
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2009, 08:02:50 AM »

Kid Finders Network drives around a billboard with photos of missing kids. They also do fingerprinting... and they say they help law enforcement find kids.
Seems to me that those services would be very inexpensive to do. Where does all their money go? Public records are available.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: February 08, 2009, 08:03:27 AM »

Good morning Scarlett, it is so good to see you this morning.  Same to you Lucinda -- I am suffering a bad cold.  Lucinda, going to your thread now. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2009, 08:03:31 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/020609Caylee_Memorial

The memorial is going to be 2 hours long which seems like quite a production.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2009, 08:04:16 AM »

Well, what i reckon, is boycott Caylees memorial service. Its all a money making scam, cant you all see that?  Whats the harm in a member of the public (eg a monkey member) doing a candle light vigal and an online light a candle for caylee?  Then, a paypal account in caylees name set up for equa search?  I know this idea is also a money making scheme, but in reality it WONT BE.  You dont have to donate, be searched, but we could do a loving memorial from scared Monkeys.  Not illegal, no one has to donate, but everyone could afford one dollar.  If I was in Florida, Id boycott that big circus of a public memorial.  Its a scam, and a disgrace to caylee.  We could make a decent one in here, and id everyone donated one dollar, we could send it to ES and get a plaque made up, "For caylee, and the future lost and murdered children"  Cant you all see what Im saying here?

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2009, 08:09:05 AM »

I don't want to be the unpopular monkey but I really feel like this bashing Cindy thing is going a bit too far. I don't think anyone can be absolutely certain that Cindy was the horrible person she is being made out to be. Sure she could have been all that and more but we really don't know for sure. What we do know is that her spiteful daughter took Cindy's grandchild's precious life and threw it on the roadside like garbage and I think any actions by this family that must be heartbroken whether rational or not can be overlooked. Many families in similar positions have started foundations in honor of the children they have lost and many feel indebted to the organizations that helped them during their time of need. Sure we think KF is a blemish on the good reputation of these types of organizations but I do understand why Cindy and George don't see them like that. With Cindy's need to live in denial (which I don't like but won't condemn her for) she must have felt very alone during these really tough times in her life. She has been as hated and as vilified as her daughter but she never did any harm to Caylee only cared and provided for her. I think people forget that Cindy wasn't rich and that this care came from Cindy working damn hard with little to no help from anyone else in the family. Certainly not from her evil daughter. If she wants to continue with charitable works then I don't see the prob with that. I don't have to like th woman to feel empathy for her. Sorry if I seem to be ranting but I think somewhere along the way when Caysee was taken out of the firing line (out of sight and all that) people decided to turn on the next best thing and I wonder if we ever stopped to think about the fact we are united here to honour Caylee and she would not like to see her gran being vilified imo. it would make her little heart cry.

Good morning all,

At times I have felt like you Sharlock...but at other times like now I wonder.  If Tim Miller is an unwelcome guest at the memorial wouldn't that indicate that Cindy has not yet conceeded that searching for Caylee was a good idea.  Would she have preferred leaving Caylee in the woods forever?  If she believed Caylee was being held captive by a roaming babysitter than why wouldn't she want Tim and TES to search for her?   Seems all those people out searching in plain sight would have hindered the kidnappers ability to kill and depose of Caylee, certainly not enable it.    I can't help but think that Cindy's denial was geared more towards protecting Casey than towards protecting or finding Caylee.  JMO
I agree with you on that. Finding the body has rendered more evidence that can be linked to the A's house. It has ended the "Caylee is alive" which could go on for years. I personally would want closure if I didn't know what had happened to my grandchild...unless I was protecting my daughter.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2009, 08:10:30 AM »

Kid Finders Network drives around a billboard with photos of missing kids. They also do fingerprinting... and they say they help law enforcement find kids.
Seems to me that those services would be very inexpensive to do. Where does all their money go? Public records are available.

Good morning JJ -- I have not seen you in a really long time.  Your man, LP will be at the site where Caylee was found during the memorial -- I wonder how many will go there as an alternative to going to the memorial?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2009, 08:10:44 AM »

Well, what i reckon, is boycott Caylees memorial service. Its all a money making scam, cant you all see that?  Whats the harm in a member of the public (eg a monkey member) doing a candle light vigal and an online light a candle for caylee?  Then, a paypal account in caylees name set up for equa search?  I know this idea is also a money making scheme, but in reality it WONT BE.  You dont have to donate, be searched, but we could do a loving memorial from scared Monkeys.  Not illegal, no one has to donate, but everyone could afford one dollar.  If I was in Florida, Id boycott that big circus of a public memorial.  Its a scam, and a disgrace to caylee.  We could make a decent one in here, and id everyone donated one dollar, we could send it to ES and get a plaque made up, "For caylee, and the future lost and murdered children"  Cant you all see what Im saying here?
Yes and totally agree with you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2009, 08:10:59 AM »

hey gorgeous, check out my thread 

I was just there and left a message. Thanks for the info. Fire is a scary thing. And powerful

I also would NOT go to this "public" memorial just for the fact that they are conditions put on it and good people are being publicly shunned and called out. Just another instance pointing to a lack of class and good manners by the Anthony's.

Now THIS I find outrageous. But you can bet it will be a big event and hoards of people will turn out. It is just how humans behave. A Lot like Monkeys...... Very Very Curious.....

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2009, 08:12:06 AM »

Some of the boards are suggesting that those that do not attend light candles during the time of the memorial or releasing pink balloons or butterflys.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2009, 08:21:17 AM »

Good Morning
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2009, 08:21:43 AM »

OK, been thinking about Caylees memorial and all the rules.  I wouldnt go.  Instead, when casey gets done for murder, then I think some smart monkey could organize a world wide candle light vigal.  Id not go to this one next week.  Or, however, someone organise a seperate one that is public, and is just for the public world wide that loves caylee.  Thats a good idea, a seperate one for next week.  maybe we can organise this, red and mods, florida peeps, can we make a big memorial for caylee that does not involve the public circus that will (MOO) be happening next week.   We could make it an online donation, or if in florida, donate five bucks, we could make our own collection for caylee, and donate the entire proceeds to tim at ES.
I would donate 20 aud if that can happen. 

I would be willing to donate some funds to TES...this is a great IDEA of yours.  I do hope that this can be followed up on. 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2009, 08:22:54 AM »

Good morning Scarlett, it is so good to see you this morning.  Same to you Lucinda -- I am suffering a bad cold.  Lucinda, going to your thread now. 

Sorry to hear that. How's little Pooks Ears??

Hey,Don't forget to put Vicks on your feet...........Ahhhhh Boo. I miss her All the time. 

Hey Lucinda...Did you ever hear of Laci Peterson? They has a smashing memorial for her and her son Conner. It was really nice. They had a choir and positive messages and the family spoke and It seems there was healing for all involved. You see, these memorials can be good source of acceptance if done right.

I might add that Scott Peterson's family did not attend but I don't think they were asked not to. Scott DID ask to go but security was too risky.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: February 08, 2009, 08:28:46 AM »

Question monkeys, does anyone remember what KC's description of ZFG was, or where I might find it?
TIA 

Anymonkey? Is it too early to ask? Come on monkeys, wake up! Better feed you some coffee:

There, that's better, drink up that nice hot coffee!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.