March 28, 2024, 02:05:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 248124 times)
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2009, 08:30:57 AM »

I don't want to be the unpopular monkey but I really feel like this bashing Cindy thing is going a bit too far. I don't think anyone can be absolutely certain that Cindy was the horrible person she is being made out to be. Sure she could have been all that and more but we really don't know for sure. What we do know is that her spiteful daughter took Cindy's grandchild's precious life and threw it on the roadside like garbage and I think any actions by this family that must be heartbroken whether rational or not can be overlooked. Many families in similar positions have started foundations in honor of the children they have lost and many feel indebted to the organizations that helped them during their time of need. Sure we think KF is a blemish on the good reputation of these types of organizations but I do understand why Cindy and George don't see them like that. With Cindy's need to live in denial (which I don't like but won't condemn her for) she must have felt very alone during these really tough times in her life. She has been as hated and as vilified as her daughter but she never did any harm to Caylee only cared and provided for her. I think people forget that Cindy wasn't rich and that this care came from Cindy working damn hard with little to no help from anyone else in the family. Certainly not from her evil daughter. If she wants to continue with charitable works then I don't see the prob with that. I don't have to like th woman to feel empathy for her. Sorry if I seem to be ranting but I think somewhere along the way when Caysee was taken out of the firing line (out of sight and all that) people decided to turn on the next best thing and I wonder if we ever stopped to think about the fact we are united here to honour Caylee and she would not like to see her gran being vilified imo. it would make her little heart cry.

Good morning all,

At times I have felt like you Sharlock...but at other times like now I wonder.  If Tim Miller is an unwelcome guest at the memorial wouldn't that indicate that Cindy has not yet conceeded that searching for Caylee was a good idea.  Would she have preferred leaving Caylee in the woods forever?  If she believed Caylee was being held captive by a roaming babysitter than why wouldn't she want Tim and TES to search for her?   Seems all those people out searching in plain sight would have hindered the kidnappers ability to kill and depose of Caylee, certainly not enable it.    I can't help but think that Cindy's denial was geared more towards protecting Casey than towards protecting or finding Caylee.  JMO
I agree with you on that. Finding the body has rendered more evidence that can be linked to the A's house. It has ended the "Caylee is alive" which could go on for years. I personally would want closure if I didn't know what had happened to my grandchild...unless I was protecting my daughter.
I agree with you also in a way. I am not defending all of Cindy's actions though. Only asking that people consider what Caylee would think of the things being said about her grandma and remember that for all of her failings Cindy worked really hard to give Caylee everything she could. I believe that no matter what she does in her crazed grief stricken state she loved Caylee and should be given a break from the really nasty public beating she has gotten since her grandchild went missing. Yes Cindy stirred the hornets nest and I don't blame people for being angry with her but in the end she did not hurt Caylee only loved her and now she has lost her.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2009, 08:33:22 AM »

Hi Pooky and Lucinda..QM too. I finally caught up to you guys! How the heck are you all doing?

Good morning Scarlett, it is so good to see you this morning.  Same to you Lucinda -- I am suffering a bad cold.  Lucinda, going to your thread now. 

Sorry to hear that. How's little Pooks Ears??

Hey,Don't forget to put Vicks on your feet...........Ahhhhh Boo. I miss her All the time. 

Hey Lucinda...Did you ever hear of Laci Peterson? They has a smashing memorial for her and her son Conner. It was really nice. They had a choir and positive messages and the family spoke and It seems there was healing for all involved. You see, these memorials can be good source of acceptance if done right.

I might add that Scott Peterson's family did not attend but I don't think they were asked not to. Scott DID ask to go but security was too risky.

Pooks ears are doing very well, thank you.  Has your weather warmed up any? 

As far as Laci/Conner Peterson case, that was another case like KC's that seemed to grip everyone.  I really think that because of all the media coverage he got the death penalty rather than Life.  The memorial for Laci and Conner was beautiful. 

I personally believe that Funerals are for the living and sweet Caylee is in God's arms unconcerned what is happening here on earth.  I pray for His intervention and that whatever truth needs to come out it will in His time.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2009, 08:40:02 AM »

I agree with you also in a way. I am not defending all of Cindy's actions though. Only asking that people consider what Caylee would think of the things being said about her grandma and remember that for all of her failings Cindy worked really hard to give Caylee everything she could. I believe that no matter what she does in her crazed grief stricken state she loved Caylee and should be given a break from the really nasty public beating she has gotten since her grandchild went missing. Yes Cindy stirred the hornets nest and I don't blame people for being angry with her but in the end she did not hurt Caylee only loved her and now she has lost her.

Sharlock -- I pray that on Tuesday all those attending the memorial can do so respectfully and honor Caylee -- leave the case at the door, so to speak, with all the anger and hurt towards the family.  Regardless of all that has happened, Caylee does deserve to be honored.  Once that is over, pick back up your cause and move on.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2009, 08:42:26 AM »

IN HER OWN WORDS: Cindy Anthony says Caylee ‘will be watching

February 8, 2009 by: saradoodle
Cindy Anthonywrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler’s death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Orlando Sentinel  February 8, 2009

Poor Caylee, this should have been ALL about her. Only a few sentences are about her.

It just makes me so sad. She makes digs at the people who have been following the case and have searched and fallen in love with Caylee. It sounds like she is saying "you'll get over it, you never actually MET her!"

Survived by her mom? Are you kidding me? SHE WAS MURDERED BY HER MOM!

No mention of her ever having a father either. Dead or alive. ::shakes head::
No mention of extended family at all, such as George's siblings or Cindy's brothers.

No mention or thanks to all the VOLUNTEERS who looked for Caylee. No mention or thanks to Tim or TES.

Kidfinders is mentioned twice of course. The missing child org that is run by a felon who doesn't actually FIND children but sure will collect money in their name.

And now Caylee is the poster child for all missing children. Which is sad for all the children that really are missing. Caylee was NEVER a missing child, just a child murdered by the oner person who was suppose to love and protect her from all the evil in the world.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: February 08, 2009, 08:42:34 AM »

Well, what i reckon, is boycott Caylees memorial service. Its all a money making scam, cant you all see that?  Whats the harm in a member of the public (eg a monkey member) doing a candle light vigal and an online light a candle for caylee?  Then, a paypal account in caylees name set up for equa search?  I know this idea is also a money making scheme, but in reality it WONT BE.  You dont have to donate, be searched, but we could do a loving memorial from scared Monkeys.  Not illegal, no one has to donate, but everyone could afford one dollar.  If I was in Florida, Id boycott that big circus of a public memorial.  Its a scam, and a disgrace to caylee.  We could make a decent one in here, and id everyone donated one dollar, we could send it to ES and get a plaque made up, "For caylee, and the future lost and murdered children"  Cant you all see what Im saying here?

Some of the boards are suggesting that those that do not attend light candles during the time of the memorial or releasing pink balloons or butterflys.
These are lovely suggestions.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: February 08, 2009, 08:50:33 AM »

does anyone else find it strange that kidfinders is opening a teenage shelter/home & the people connected to kronk (live on hopespring-can't remember the name-will find it-have their home listed as a shelter for teenage girls-lots of non profit goin on) i believe it is the guy lee worked for, runs a church group. (i think) sorry if i am "reaching' lots of coincidence! jmo

ps-could be cause i am brain dead-empty house-deal fail thru-now i have 3 houses to take care of.

pss-everything is in storage-EVERYTHING

just want ya'lls opinion, it's ok to tell me i am losing it, i probably am!

wendi

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!
The news media is aware and hasn't reported any of this, but:
http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

Apostle Fred Robinson, Jr., a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Orlando, FL in 1982.
Apostle Fred has been gifted to take problems and establish profit and non-profits corporations to bring solutions.

Principle address -- 4906 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

Messiah Christian Center, Inc., a  501 c 3, publicly supported charitable organization, has the following programs under its ministry umbrella  -- I wonder who the umbrella is?  Could it be KF or NLHF?  An umbrella is another charity that has obtained its 501 c 3 and they sponcer another non profit, until that non profit can get its own.  Since this ministry was established in 2002, isn't it time they got their own 501 c 3? 

The ministry has, among other entities:
The Messiah Church - a non-denominational weekly bible teaching and worship experience.
Hopespring House - a transitional housing program for those aging out of foster care (ages 18-23).
Where are these two services located? No help on their website about physical location.  If at the Hopespring address, do zoning laws allow this?

The Robinson's own a vacant residential property at:
LAKE MARY JANE ESTATES, A REPLAT 65/100 LOT 7

Another Hopesprings resident was on the board in 2008 -- Scott Sampson, 4859 Hopespring Dr.
On the latest filing he was excluded.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: February 08, 2009, 08:53:44 AM »

I don't want to be the unpopular monkey but I really feel like this bashing Cindy thing is going a bit too far. I don't think anyone can be absolutely certain that Cindy was the horrible person she is being made out to be. Sure she could have been all that and more but we really don't know for sure. What we do know is that her spiteful daughter took Cindy's grandchild's precious life and threw it on the roadside like garbage and I think any actions by this family that must be heartbroken whether rational or not can be overlooked. Many families in similar positions have started foundations in honor of the children they have lost and many feel indebted to the organizations that helped them during their time of need. Sure we think KF is a blemish on the good reputation of these types of organizations but I do understand why Cindy and George don't see them like that. With Cindy's need to live in denial (which I don't like but won't condemn her for) she must have felt very alone during these really tough times in her life. She has been as hated and as vilified as her daughter but she never did any harm to Caylee only cared and provided for her. I think people forget that Cindy wasn't rich and that this care came from Cindy working damn hard with little to no help from anyone else in the family. Certainly not from her evil daughter. If she wants to continue with charitable works then I don't see the prob with that. I don't have to like th woman to feel empathy for her. Sorry if I seem to be ranting but I think somewhere along the way when Caysee was taken out of the firing line (out of sight and all that) people decided to turn on the next best thing and I wonder if we ever stopped to think about the fact we are united here to honour Caylee and she would not like to see her gran being vilified imo. it would make her little heart cry.

Sharlock I understand what you are saying. I do have some empathy for C&G, as I think many do, but you can only let that empathy go so far before anger & especially frustration come into play. I don't doubt for one second the G&C loved Caylee with all their heart & they did take very good care of her for her very short life. I could see CA's heartbreak in that lost jail tape. I know they tried to get the "truth" from KC, GA tried to be "truthful" when he spoke w/LE. But it seemed everytime that they got in front of the media, they were not the same people we see "behind the scenes". It seemed, to me atleast, in front of a news camera it was all about saving KC & that Caylee was still alive and out there to be found. I am sure, atleast deep down, they knew Caylee was no longer alive, but they seemed to put that aside to save KC instead. It seemed to be more important to let the public believe Caylee were alive and that KC didn't & wouldn't harm her. They had the opportunity, IMO, to look for Caylee even in a way they didn't want to, but they threw that opportunity away and went on the alive/KC is a wonderful mom campaign. That is where I believe many's anger & frustration towards CA comes from. G&C knew there was a decomposing body in KC's trunk & they knew their granddaughter was missing for over a month, yet they refused to look for a dead child. I can understand some denial, because who wants to believe their grandchild is dead? But, that denial should not have stopped them from looking for Caylee and the most likely possibility she would not be found alive. I don't think anyone would tell the A's to not stand by KC (regardless of what she's done) or that they shouldn't still love her. But, I hope they are not going to go on a new campaign stating KC is innocent and wouldn't have done that to Caylee. We know the evidence (and probably not even all of it) & it all leads back to KC & to their home. So if they do start a new campaign, it will only further people's frustration about them. If they had tons of evidence that showed otherwise, that would be different, but we know they don't because if they did we'd have heard about it long ago. I do still have some empathy/sympathy for C&G, but as I said it only goes so far. I know they didn't ask for what happened to Caylee/them, but it's everything that has happened after all they knew that makes this so hard to have alot of sympathy. I just wish, for their sake, they could do right by Caylee. Put their differences with others aside, & surround themselves with good people who truly want to help them. I wish them all the luck in the world with their endevours. I just wish they'd do things for the right reasons, that's all.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: February 08, 2009, 08:58:39 AM »

Good morning monkeys! 
     I'll be glad when Tuesday's circus is over but the circus will go on, I am afraid.  Do the Anthony's still have the "looking for Caylee" signs on their house?  So, Tim Miller isn't invited?  What a slap in the face to a man who has helped so many, including the Anthony's!  Just stay here at home Tim Miller, where we all know what an awesome man you are and where you are respected!  Just look at the TES webpage.  Tim is getting an award in March and has helped find so many. Oh, and as far as Cindy's comments about us slowly forgetting Caylee and being able to heal........ sorry, we don't live in denial.......... we won't forget baby Caylee NOR what "someone" did to her, I won't.
     I have had a question all along that maybe someone can help me with.  When Casey made all the frantic calls to mom, then dad, then back and forth............. why didn't one of them see all the missed calls and call her back?  If they were already worried about Casey and Caylee being gone so long, wouldn't missed calls be a huge red flag?  What was their explanation about all the missed calls?  Also, the random guy that visited her in jail the first day is bizarre.  I've also been thinking about the great grandparents in the nursing home.  I wonder who is paying their expenses now.... since we know Casey stole from their Nursing Home account?  What a gem that Casey is.  I hope she enjoys her laptop memorial for her baby girl.  Hugs everyone, have a great Sunday!   

Good morning friends.

I believe the A's took the signs down - at least that is what I remember one reporter saying - probably on the NG show.

I'm with you - I can't wait until this circus is over.   All of them make me sick.   As far as I'm concerned, Cindy is just as guilty as KC.   She knew her daughter wasn't fit to care for a child.   I hope after Tuesday, we see more arrests.   And a huge document dump to encourage us that KC will be forever stuck in her little hell hole jail cell, eating beef sticks!      Tim Miller isn't invited to attend the service?   Who's service is it?   Cindy's?   Because it surely isn't Caylee's!     Is she afraid Tim will get some media attention?     

I'm behind so I'll be lurking.   I'm trying not to spend too much time on this mess right now - too negative and way too upsetting.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2009, 09:04:40 AM »

Hi Pooky and Lucinda..QM too. I finally caught up to you guys! How the heck are you all doing?

Good morning Scarlett, it is so good to see you this morning.  Same to you Lucinda -- I am suffering a bad cold.  Lucinda, going to your thread now. 

Sorry to hear that. How's little Pooks Ears??

Hey,Don't forget to put Vicks on your feet...........Ahhhhh Boo. I miss her All the time. 

Hey Lucinda...Did you ever hear of Laci Peterson? They has a smashing memorial for her and her son Conner. It was really nice. They had a choir and positive messages and the family spoke and It seems there was healing for all involved. You see, these memorials can be good source of acceptance if done right.

I might add that Scott Peterson's family did not attend but I don't think they were asked not to. Scott DID ask to go but security was too risky.

yeah I followed Laci peterson case.  Books were made, amber frey (kept the money)  scotts sister anne?  (kept the money)  lacis mom sharon wrote a book, donated the profits.  you dont see Lacis mother making money out of her daughters murder?  NO  But, you guys think cindy will write a book, and donate all the money to charity?  LMFAO  This is how much we all need to boyott that scumbag scabbing family MOO, if anyone disagrees with me, thats cool by me, freedom of speach.  This memorial is a money making scheme, I hope no public member goes.  They will tho. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #229 on: February 08, 2009, 09:07:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I have to laugh...it's 44 deg up here and 39 deg in Ocala, FL 

It's only for another hour, so I have to enjoy the moment

Coffee's Ready !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #230 on: February 08, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »

hey monkeys.  I am behind, but just wanted to let you know there are devastating bushfires here, many lives have been lost.  I am not near these fires, they are the state over from us.  We have a cool change today.  Can you all say a prayer for the Aussies going thru this terrible tragedy?  Thanks

I read about those and thought of you. Glad to hear you are safe and I will keep the victims in my prayers.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 08, 2009, 09:14:58 AM »

I love you guys, you all know me, raw as 
and I do not mean to offend any one of you when i disagree, or put my own voice across.  Its a healthy debate, good friends can disagree with opinions from good friends, but the lasting friendship can debate and survive, and not drag in personal opinions that would ruin a good friendship.  I have a friend, for 30 years, we disagree all the time, debate and yet, we still remain best friends.  Thats a friendship. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 08, 2009, 09:21:24 AM »

hey monkeys.  I am behind, but just wanted to let you know there are devastating bushfires here, many lives have been lost.  I am not near these fires, they are the state over from us.  We have a cool change today.  Can you all say a prayer for the Aussies going thru this terrible tragedy?  Thanks

I read about those and thought of you. Glad to hear you are safe and I will keep the victims in my prayers.

thanks sweety, I have not stopped thinking about you.  another hug (((hugs for your baby boy))))  love ya darling.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: February 08, 2009, 09:21:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Coffee's Ready !!!

good morning sunday monkeys    todays 30 temp, was a sight better than friday's 14, yes, I said, 14 degrees here in old town florida !  mio
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: February 08, 2009, 09:24:24 AM »

thanks sweety, I have not stopped thinking about you.  another hug (((hugs for your baby boy))))  love ya darling.

good evening Lucenda, I am glad you told us you are not near those fires, as I had wondered.
I hope you make a safe day/night....mio
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2009, 09:25:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Coffee's Ready !!!

good morning sunday monkeys    todays 30 temp, was a sight better than friday's 14, yes, I said, 14 degrees here in old town florida !  mio

good morning mioyshi

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2009, 09:26:29 AM »

Caylee Anthony service: Nancy Grace to provide coverage
posted by halboedeker on Feb 7, 2009 6:37:23 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Caylee Anthony memorial will receive national attention on HLN -- formerly known as Headline News.

The channel, which is owned by CNN, will offer coverage from 10 a.m. to noon. The plan is for Nancy Grace to follow with a half-hour at noon, a channel spokeswoman said Saturday night.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-service-nancy-grace-to-provide-coverage.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2009, 09:28:27 AM »

C'mon monkeys up and at em!!! I will just bet JB will have her watching on his laptop. I wonder how many rules they break with that thing?
If this happens it won't be live.  Laptop does not equal internet access.  Jails do not have internet access for attorneys or prisoners.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2009, 09:28:41 AM »

Caylee Anthony service: Nancy Grace to provide coverage
posted by halboedeker on Feb 7, 2009 6:37:23 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Caylee Anthony memorial will receive national attention on HLN -- formerly known as Headline News.

The channel, which is owned by CNN, will offer coverage from 10 a.m. to noon. The plan is for Nancy Grace to follow with a half-hour at noon, a channel spokeswoman said Saturday night.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-service-nancy-grace-to-provide-coverage.html

Thanks, Trimm

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2009, 09:29:18 AM »

NOTE: Poll is in the middle of the website page of the link!
Should Leonard Padilla be allowed to attend Caylee's memorial?
February 8, 2009

<snipped>
A. Yes B. No C. Not Sure
Tell us what you think! Send News 13 your comments to viewerpoll@cfnews13.com . Please be sure to include your first name and home city then watch News 13. We may use your comment on air!

E-mail Us Your Viewer Poll Comments
TO: viewerpoll@cfnews13.com <viewerpoll@cfnews13.com>
SUBJECT: Should+Leonard+Padilla+be+allowed+to+attend+Caylee 's+memorial?
http://cfnews13.com/#iPoll

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.