April 25, 2024, 08:30:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250031 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2009, 09:31:23 AM »

Caylee Anthony service: Nancy Grace to provide coverage
posted by halboedeker on Feb 7, 2009 6:37:23 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Caylee Anthony memorial will receive national attention on HLN -- formerly known as Headline News.

The channel, which is owned by CNN, will offer coverage from 10 a.m. to noon. The plan is for Nancy Grace to follow with a half-hour at noon, a channel spokeswoman said Saturday night.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-service-nancy-grace-to-provide-coverage.html

Wow.   Thanks Trimm.   

And thanks to the other monkeys providing updates and links.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #241 on: February 08, 2009, 09:31:31 AM »

Well, what i reckon, is boycott Caylees memorial service. Its all a money making scam, cant you all see that?  Whats the harm in a member of the public (eg a monkey member) doing a candle light vigal and an online light a candle for caylee?  Then, a paypal account in caylees name set up for equa search?  I know this idea is also a money making scheme, but in reality it WONT BE.  You dont have to donate, be searched, but we could do a loving memorial from scared Monkeys.  Not illegal, no one has to donate, but everyone could afford one dollar.  If I was in Florida, Id boycott that big circus of a public memorial.  Its a scam, and a disgrace to caylee.  We could make a decent one in here, and id everyone donated one dollar, we could send it to ES and get a plaque made up, "For caylee, and the future lost and murdered children"  Cant you all see what Im saying here?

I agree with you completely Lucinda...this is not a memorial for Caylee, it's a money making scam for the A's and others (maybe even the church itself)..I'm also thinking that it's going to be an LE nightmare with possibly, violent protests outside. I'm hoping for a big doc dump right after so the case will get refocused in the publics minds. The church hosting this circus should be ashamed of themselves for even allowing anyone to be "banned" from entering...if there are disruptions, then they can be dealt with at the time but to automatically assume anyone is there to start trouble, is wrong
JMO

OT....Lucinda, I'm glad you're out of harms way...it looks nasty down there from the reports I've seen..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #242 on: February 08, 2009, 09:32:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I have to laugh...it's 44 deg up here and 39 deg in Ocala, FL 

It's only for another hour, so I have to enjoy the moment

Coffee's Ready !!!

good morning sunday monkeys    todays 30 temp, was a sight better than friday's 14, yes, I said, 14 degrees here in old town florida !  mio

Here is Michigan it is currently 33 and expected to be 60 on Tuesday. Want to come up here to vacation in the warm?   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: February 08, 2009, 09:37:17 AM »

Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Caylee Anthony memorial will receive national attention on HLN -- formerly known as Headline News.

The channel, which is owned by CNN, will offer coverage from 10 a.m. to noon. The plan is for Nancy Grace to follow with a half-hour at noon, a channel spokeswoman said Saturday night.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-service-nancy-grace-to-provide-coverage.html

Thanks, Trimm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: February 08, 2009, 09:39:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: February 08, 2009, 09:40:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Coffee's Ready !!!

good morning sunday monkeys    todays 30 temp, was a sight better than friday's 14, yes, I said, 14 degrees here in old town florida !  mio

Here is Michigan it is currently 33 and expected to be 60 on Tuesday. Want to come up here to vacation in the warm?   

Michigan >>-->> the NEW Florida....warm winters, hot snow, and ice removal trucks that give away ice cream to cool us all down !!  Sounds like a plan to me ...   mio
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: February 08, 2009, 09:40:53 AM »

Wow.   Thanks Trimm.   

Hey Sassycat. 
Things are goung to be interesting down in Orlaawwwnndo this week. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: February 08, 2009, 09:41:42 AM »

NOTE: Poll is in the middle of the website page of the link!
Should Leonard Padilla be allowed to attend Caylee's memorial?
February 8, 2009

<snipped>
A. Yes B. No C. Not Sure
Tell us what you think! Send News 13 your comments to viewerpoll@cfnews13.com . Please be sure to include your first name and home city then watch News 13. We may use your comment on air!

E-mail Us Your Viewer Poll Comments
TO: viewerpoll@cfnews13.com <viewerpoll@cfnews13.com>
SUBJECT: Should+Leonard+Padilla+be+allowed+to+attend+Caylee 's+memorial?
http://cfnews13.com/#iPoll

63% say YES and I'm one of them... 28% NO and 8% Unsure

He should be ALLOWED into any church....
do I think he should go ? NO..why waste his time..but that wasn't the question

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: February 08, 2009, 09:42:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

morning Trimm 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: February 08, 2009, 09:43:33 AM »

Well, what i reckon, is boycott Caylees memorial service. Its all a money making scam, cant you all see that?  Whats the harm in a member of the public (eg a monkey member) doing a candle light vigal and an online light a candle for caylee?  Then, a paypal account in caylees name set up for equa search?  I know this idea is also a money making scheme, but in reality it WONT BE.  You dont have to donate, be searched, but we could do a loving memorial from scared Monkeys.  Not illegal, no one has to donate, but everyone could afford one dollar.  If I was in Florida, Id boycott that big circus of a public memorial.  Its a scam, and a disgrace to caylee.  We could make a decent one in here, and id everyone donated one dollar, we could send it to ES and get a plaque made up, "For caylee, and the future lost and murdered children"  Cant you all see what Im saying here?

I agree with you completely Lucinda...this is not a memorial for Caylee, it's a money making scam for the A's and others (maybe even the church itself)..I'm also thinking that it's going to be an LE nightmare with possibly, violent protests outside. I'm hoping for a big doc dump right after so the case will get refocused in the publics minds. The church hosting this circus should be ashamed of themselves for even allowing anyone to be "banned" from entering...if there are disruptions, then they can be dealt with at the time but to automatically assume anyone is there to start trouble, is wrong
JMO

OT....Lucinda, I'm glad you're out of harms way...it looks nasty down there from the reports I've seen..

Thanks SS, it is really bad here with the fires.  I am safe.  They are in the state over from me, but we are getting the smoke and fumes from it.  Im fine, no fires near us.   What I say in here about caylees memorial, i mean with all my heart.  I wish noone turns up.  Not cos I want to be mean or nasty, but its a media circus, and the As are counting on the money.  Like I said earlier, i would rather donate 20 bucks to tes, and I see they are not even on their list for donations, but kid finders is.  Fruck me, that A family give me the shrits big time.  We can do better.  If someone organised it in caylees name just from SM, and all donations go to tim of tes.  Someone in here could make a plaque and etch our names on it.  Surely we can do something to that in here.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: February 08, 2009, 09:44:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Coffee's Ready !!!

Don't you just love these moments !!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 08, 2009, 09:49:21 AM »

February 8, 2009

<snipped>
A. Yes B. No C. Not Sure
Tell us what you think! Send News 13 your comments to viewerpoll@cfnews13.com . Please be sure to include your first name and home city then watch News 13. We may use your comment on air!

Huge waste.......   

~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: February 08, 2009, 09:49:41 AM »

one favour, can you all go say a prayer in my thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4502.new#new

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: February 08, 2009, 09:50:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

morning Trimm 

Hey Mio. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: February 08, 2009, 09:52:35 AM »

Wow.   Thanks Trimm.   

Hey Sassycat. 
Things are goung to be interesting down in Orlaawwwnndo this week. 

Boy - it sure is!! 
I hope we see some arrests after the Service - and I hope we get some real answers in the doc dump.

By the way - I'm reading back and saw that you made it into the cage first this time!      
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: February 08, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »

February 8, 2009

<snipped>
A. Yes B. No C. Not Sure

Huge waste.......   

Mornin' Trimm !

I wonder what would happen if he went down there anyway and just hung out in the parking lot with a sign on his truck saying "I'm not allowed in"
He could park right next to Murt...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: February 08, 2009, 09:56:57 AM »

February 8, 2009

<snipped>
A. Yes B. No C. Not Sure

It's a PUBLIC memorial in a church, anyone should be allowed to go (except Casey) IMO

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: February 08, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »

JMO

Thanks SS, it is really bad here with the fires.  I am safe.  They are in the state over from me, but we are getting the smoke and fumes from it.  Im fine, no fires near us.   What I say in here about caylees memorial, i mean with all my heart.  I wish noone turns up.  Not cos I want to be mean or nasty, but its a media circus, and the As are counting on the money.  Like I said earlier, i would rather donate 20 bucks to tes, and I see they are not even on their list for donations, but kid finders is.  Fruck me, that A family give me the shrits big time.  We can do better.  If someone organised it in caylees name just from SM, and all donations go to tim of tes.  Someone in here could make a plaque and etch our names on it.  Surely we can do something to that in here.

When we were searching for Caylee, I had considered carving Tim, a Journey Stick. I call them Journey sticks, as I carve things pertentant to the persons journey/travels. I noticed them asking for everyone to bring a "walking stick " with them to search.  I instead, carved the three white horses on my "Caylee's Babysitter" carving to honor him . 

I too have already decided not to attend this service.  Wasnt it Johnny Paycheck that told the story of how he could not enter a church as he was dressed in tattered clothing, and had long hair.  Well, so did Jesus.  I think the "A"'s  have a lot of nerve, to even speak of keeping someone OUTSIDE of a public church.  Yet, that will be their cross to bear, when it comes to judgement time.   AND, I  think, little Caylee could care less as to what happens on this Earth now, as I believe  in the spirit world  there are more important things to attend to.    jmo    mio
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: February 08, 2009, 09:58:24 AM »

anyway, Im not going to be on a downer, I keep thinking of caylee, and how much Caylee, the healthy beautiful girl did not have to die. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: February 08, 2009, 10:00:55 AM »

February 8, 2009

<snipped>
A. Yes B. No C. Not Sure

It's a PUBLIC memorial in a church, anyone should be allowed to go (except Casey) IMO

Exactly my thoughts.    Shame on them.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.