April 18, 2024, 07:19:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249385 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: February 08, 2009, 10:47:07 AM »

JSM...prayers to you, I hope you are on anxiety meds, can do wonders, believe me. Lucinda...praying for the people affected by the fires, that is awful. Thanks for the links this morning. Cindy's eulogy, well I'm not sure on that one, seemed very impersonal, and I don't think she wrote it.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #281 on: February 08, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I have to laugh...it's 44 deg up here and 39 deg in Ocala, FL 

It's only for another hour, so I have to enjoy the moment

Coffee's Ready !!!

good morning sunday monkeys    todays 30 temp, was a sight better than friday's 14, yes, I said, 14 degrees here in old town florida !  mio

Here is Michigan it is currently 33 and expected to be 60 on Tuesday. Want to come up here to vacation in the warm?   

Don't you just love these moments !!!!

Moments are correct - in Michigan if you do not like the weather wait a minute and it will change!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: February 08, 2009, 11:02:14 AM »

You know, besides every other crazy thing about this memorial....I've watched memorials and funerals on TV.  Famous people, 911, etc.  I cannot think of any that were 2 hours long.  What in the world will be said and done that would possibly take that long??  Minor thing, I know in all of this, but I cannot even imagine.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: February 08, 2009, 11:02:45 AM »

<SNIP>

I too have already decided not to attend this service.  Wasnt it Johnny Paycheck that told the story of how he could not enter a church as he was dressed in tattered clothing, and had long hair.  Well, so did Jesus.  I think the "A"'s  have a lot of nerve, to even speak of keeping someone OUTSIDE of a public church.  Yet, that will be their cross to bear, when it comes to judgement time.   AND, I  think, little Caylee could care less as to what happens on this Earth now, as I believe  in the spirit world  there are more important things to attend to.    jmo    mio

I think the pastor of that church also needs to be held accountable for this decision, by the church members...JMO

as do I ss..every baptist preacher I ever listened to, the congregation was involved in decisions that would affect the church as a whole. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 08, 2009, 11:03:07 AM »

<SNIP>

I too have already decided not to attend this service.  Wasnt it Johnny Paycheck that told the story of how he could not enter a church as he was dressed in tattered clothing, and had long hair.  Well, so did Jesus.  I think the "A"'s  have a lot of nerve, to even speak of keeping someone OUTSIDE of a public church.  Yet, that will be their cross to bear, when it comes to judgement time.   AND, I  think, little Caylee could care less as to what happens on this Earth now, as I believe  in the spirit world  there are more important things to attend to.    jmo    mio

I think the pastor of that church also needs to be held accountable for this decision, by the church members...JMO

Hear, Hear!  Seasearcher....you're on a roll....must be all that coffee!!  Keep it up!

Ummm....maybe it's just because you warmed up a little bit up there...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: February 08, 2009, 11:06:17 AM »

You know, besides every other crazy thing about this memorial....I've watched memorials and funerals on TV.  Famous people, 911, etc.  I cannot think of any that were 2 hours long.  What in the world will be said and done that would possibly take that long??  Minor thing, I know in all of this, but I cannot even imagine.
That does seem very long. That eulogy from Cindy that was posted, isn't a eulogy something you do at a service, not put in a newspaper?
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: February 08, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »

Well,   It will take Cindy an hour and a half to fight , insult and swing her hammer  towards those that are not welcome!   Cindy just loves drama!
And I must add this woman is full of hate.  Yes, I see where Casey learned her evil ways!
Disgusting!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: February 08, 2009, 11:26:12 AM »

That does seem very long. That eulogy from Cindy that was posted, isn't a eulogy something you do at a service, not put in a newspaper?

Yes, just more craziness to the mix.  Why does she think we all need a preview of what will probably be read at the memorial???

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: February 08, 2009, 11:34:09 AM »

Cindy's eulogy reminds me a lot of what happened in England when Princess Diana was killed.  Elizabeth, of course, despised Diana and was very happy to be rid of her, could not understand the worldwide outpouring of grief for someone who had been nothing but a thorn in her side. After about 4 days of silence from the palace, she was just about forced to go on the radio and say something and that was essentially what she had to say -- that most of the people who were grieving had never even met Diana.  You could tell she was just completely floored by it.
Which brings me to a question:
Do you think the Anthonys are really aware of the number of people who are following this story and how much we want this child's killer punished and put away?  I'm not sure they are or if they think it will diminish between the memorial and the trial.
MalteseMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: February 08, 2009, 11:35:41 AM »

Actually the memorial may have a little competition for the media as President Obama will be in Ft Meyers on Tues.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: February 08, 2009, 11:39:01 AM »

Cindy's eulogy reminds me a lot of what happened in England when Princess Diana was killed.  Elizabeth, of course, despised Diana and was very happy to be rid of her, could not understand the worldwide outpouring of grief for someone who had been nothing but a thorn in her side. After about 4 days of silence from the palace, she was just about forced to go on the radio and say something and that was essentially what she had to say -- that most of the people who were grieving had never even met Diana.  You could tell she was just completely floored by it.
Do you think the Anthonys are really aware of the number of people who are following this story and how much we want this child's killer punished and put away?  I'm not sure they are or if they think it will diminish between the memorial and the trial.
That might be answered at the memorial, if there is no mention of Casey, then they are aware, if there is mention and pics of Casey with Caylee then they are just plain stupid. I'm hoping Cindy is fully medicated and that will hopefully make her behave at the memorial.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: February 08, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »

<SNIP>

as do I ss..every baptist preacher I ever listened to, the congregation was involved in decisions that would affect the church as a whole. 

FWIW, I was a member of a Southern Baptist Church Council.   I'm sure this issue was put before the council for the members to vote on - and I'm pretty sure there were some that were opposed to this circus.   Majority rules on a church council.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: February 08, 2009, 11:40:13 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/07/casey-anthony-guilty-of-a-crime-murdering-caylee-she-did-not-commit-says-baez-sam-sheppard-john-kimble-the-fugitive-a-one-armed-man-nanny/

Casey Anthony Guilty of a Crime (Murdering Caylee) She Did not Commit Says Baez … Sam Sheppard … John Kimble …The Fugitive & a One Armed Man (Nanny
)
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: February 08, 2009, 11:55:35 AM »

That might be answered at the memorial, if there is no mention of Casey, then they are aware, if there is mention and pics of Casey with Caylee then they are just plain stupid. I'm hoping Cindy is fully medicated and that will hopefully make her behave at the memorial.

I'm actually envisioning Cindy in all her grandeaur, sitting on the front row with George and Lee, wearing all black with a big black hat, she won't say a word to anyone, she won't get up and speak, but by the way she is dressed and by the security that surrounds her, you won't be able to miss her.  After the service is over, she will have a "receiving line" where people can come up and shake her hand, wish her well, AFTER they are vetted by her personal security team.

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: February 08, 2009, 11:55:43 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/07/casey-anthony-guilty-of-a-crime-murdering-caylee-she-did-not-commit-says-baez-sam-sheppard-john-kimble-the-fugitive-a-one-armed-man-nanny/

Casey Anthony Guilty of a Crime (Murdering Caylee) She Did not Commit Says Baez … Sam Sheppard … John Kimble …The Fugitive & a One Armed Man (Nanny
)

I cant get the page up, but casey did do it    bytch is gonna fry in hell for it. 

Good Night Monkeys, im off to bed, 3.30 am here, Im insomniac, anyways god love the lot of ya 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: February 08, 2009, 11:59:38 AM »

I'm actually envisioning Cindy in all her grandeaur, sitting on the front row with George and Lee, wearing all black with a big black hat, she won't say a word to anyone, she won't get up and speak, but by the way she is dressed and by the security that surrounds her, you won't be able to miss her.  After the service is over, she will have a "receiving line" where people can come up and shake her hand, wish her well, AFTER they are vetted by her personal security team.

Yep - and after they've made a donation!     
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 08, 2009, 12:01:02 PM »

just something to make us all laugh 
I know its time to go to bed when the "pro active" commercials come on LMFAO 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: February 08, 2009, 12:02:16 PM »

that skin care shyte 
goodnight from me 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2009, 12:02:18 PM »

Night Lucinda - take care.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: February 08, 2009, 12:05:21 PM »

Yard work. BBL 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.