March 29, 2024, 12:10:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 248188 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »

Please pass the spoon, I feel the need to gag.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #301 on: February 08, 2009, 12:17:48 PM »

You know, besides every other crazy thing about this memorial....I've watched memorials and funerals on TV.  Famous people, 911, etc.  I cannot think of any that were 2 hours long.  What in the world will be said and done that would possibly take that long??  Minor thing, I know in all of this, but I cannot even imagine.
Princess Diana and President Reagan each had funerals that seemed to take the whole day. Of course, the services themselves weren't that long. I wonder if SinSin is planning a motorcade, with people dropping flowers on her (SinSin's) car from overpasses as she, much like a Queen, drives thru town

("Oh, Mr. Limo Driver, can we go thru the drive-thru at Mickey D's? I'm STARVING! And, Lee's working there today, so we'll get to eat free. Family only, of course. You understand, you'll have to pay for your own food")

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #302 on: February 08, 2009, 12:21:17 PM »

I'll bet there will be a motorcade, and then the grand entrance into the church. The eulogy is getting much praise over on another forum.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #303 on: February 08, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!
I have to laugh...it's 44 deg up here and 39 deg in Ocala, FL 

It's only for another hour, so I have to enjoy the moment

Coffee's Ready !!!

good morning sunday monkeys    todays 30 temp, was a sight better than friday's 14, yes, I said, 14 degrees here in old town florida !  mio
39 in Ocala~it's 72 here..........weird!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 08, 2009, 12:25:17 PM »

Cindy's eulogy reminds me a lot of what happened in England when Princess Diana was killed.  Elizabeth, of course, despised Diana and was very happy to be rid of her, could not understand the worldwide outpouring of grief for someone who had been nothing but a thorn in her side. After about 4 days of silence from the palace, she was just about forced to go on the radio and say something and that was essentially what she had to say -- that most of the people who were grieving had never even met Diana.  You could tell she was just completely floored by it.
Which brings me to a question:
Do you think the Anthonys are really aware of the number of people who are following this story and how much we want this child's killer punished and put away?  I'm not sure they are or if they think it will diminish between the memorial and the trial.
That might be answered at the memorial, if there is no mention of Casey, then they are aware, if there is mention and pics of Casey with Caylee then they are just plain stupid. I'm hoping Cindy is fully medicated and that will hopefully make her behave at the memorial.

I'm actually envisioning Cindy in all her grandeaur, sitting on the front row with George and Lee, wearing all black with a big black hat, she won't say a word to anyone, she won't get up and speak, but by the way she is dressed and by the security that surrounds her, you won't be able to miss her.  After the service is over, she will have a "receiving line" where people can come up and shake her hand, wish her well, AFTER they are vetted by her personal security team.
Don't forget clutching a teddy bear.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: February 08, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »

one favour, can you all go say a prayer in my thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4502.new#new

Lucinda,
Here in Canada, this has been on the news alot. I have been praying, this is so horrible.
Glad you are ok and out of harm's way... 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #306 on: February 08, 2009, 12:28:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Coffee's Ready !!!

good morning sunday monkeys    todays 30 temp, was a sight better than friday's 14, yes, I said, 14 degrees here in old town florida !  mio

That was 3 hours ago...that's why I just get to enjoy a moment..but we're holding in the 40's still....gonna be -5 tonight so I'm expecting a Canadian slap anytime now 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 08, 2009, 12:31:41 PM »

Just read the front page, and enjoyed it. Since the Fugitive angle is being laughed at, and rightfully so, I wonder what other TV show or movie, will be next, for a comparison?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 08, 2009, 12:36:17 PM »

Is Cindy aware that ppl have been driven by HATE towards them and Casey and anyone assocated with them ?
That seems to include Linda Kenny-Baden and Baez and all of their experts ?
I was very sad to hear of a death of any child, but it is the behaviour of the FAMILY that has caught on with the public. I read around and the hate level is staggering. Can't see this being a " healing " type of service which is what it seems the Pastor or CEO/CFO  of that church wanted it to be when he started this process. A healing service for Orlando with Cindy's list of people who have been unkind to her and they are going along with it. Padilla isn't a troublemaker and I can't imagine him behaving in less than a respectful fashion at any service.     
So are Baez and Lucinda saying that Zanny the Nanny only has one arm and looks like Hitler ? She shouldn't be hard to find in that case. 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2009, 12:37:15 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that kidfinders is opening a teenage shelter/home & the people connected to kronk (live on hopespring-can't remember the name-will find it-have their home listed as a shelter for teenage girls-lots of non profit goin on) i believe it is the guy lee worked for, runs a church group. (i think) sorry if i am "reaching' lots of coincidence! jmo

ps-could be cause i am brain dead-empty house-deal fail thru-now i have 3 houses to take care of.

pss-everything is in storage-EVERYTHING

just want ya'lls opinion, it's ok to tell me i am losing it, i probably am!

wendi

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!
The news media is aware and hasn't reported any of this, but:
http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

Apostle Fred Robinson, Jr., a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Orlando, FL in 1982.
Apostle Fred has been gifted to take problems and establish profit and non-profits corporations to bring solutions.

Principle address -- 4906 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

Messiah Christian Center, Inc., a  501 c 3, publicly supported charitable organization, has the following programs under its ministry umbrella  -- I wonder who the umbrella is?  Could it be KF or NLHF?  An umbrella is another charity that has obtained its 501 c 3 and they sponcer another non profit, until that non profit can get its own.  Since this ministry was established in 2002, isn't it time they got their own 501 c 3? 

The ministry has, among other entities:
The Messiah Church - a non-denominational weekly bible teaching and worship experience.
Hopespring House - a transitional housing program for those aging out of foster care (ages 18-23).
Where are these two services located? No help on their website about physical location.  If at the Hopespring address, do zoning laws allow this?

The Robinson's own a vacant residential property at:
LAKE MARY JANE ESTATES, A REPLAT 65/100 LOT 7

Another Hopesprings resident was on the board in 2008 -- Scott Sampson, 4859 Hopespring Dr.
On the latest filing he was excluded.

Scott Sampson was Kronk's supervisor!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: February 08, 2009, 12:40:04 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Coffee's Ready !!!

That was 3 hours ago...that's why I just get to enjoy a moment..but we're holding in the 40's still....gonna be -5 tonight so I'm expecting a Canadian slap anytime now 
Hmmm. We are getting a Colorado low tomorrow. Snow / rain and all of that from our southern neighbours. It will be Heck getting anywhere tomorrow. And I have to be at work ( no snow day excuse, might have to get my azz up and out of here at 6 am. ) whether the weather is nice weather or whatever.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: February 08, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Coffee's Ready !!!

Woo Hoo~40's for you seems to be swimsuit weather! Our forecast is 70's all week, time to pull out the kini and catch some rays

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: February 08, 2009, 12:48:38 PM »

Just read the front page, and enjoyed it. Since the Fugitive angle is being laughed at, and rightfully so, I wonder what other TV show or movie, will be next, for a comparison?

How about The Executioner .... or Psycho

LP poll is up to 65% Yay....27% Nay and 6% I dunno

I only voted once....honestly

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #313 on: February 08, 2009, 12:51:41 PM »

Wow!! Just Wow!! I didn't think they could do that!! People are going to stop posting on Topix b/c of this!!
Can someone tell me, are people not allowed freedom of speech? Should posters such as myself be worried? I don't think my posts are horrible but what is the law? Its kinda scary?
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #314 on: February 08, 2009, 12:57:59 PM »

Is the memorial going to be televised live? What time does it start?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: February 08, 2009, 01:04:42 PM »

Wow!! Just Wow!! I didn't think they could do that!! People are going to stop posting on Topix b/c of this!!
Can someone tell me, are people not allowed freedom of speech? Should posters such as myself be worried? I don't think my posts are horrible but what is the law? Its kinda scary?

I'll drop in quickly to take this one..

Internet libel suits have had success in the past. A few years ago a North Dakota professor was awarded $3 million over claims a student Web site defamed him.

You cannot, anywhere, with an intent to harass or defame someone, as was in this case, be protected by Freedom of Speech.
Purposelly maligning someone in an electronic format or other is a crime. It is very serious and some of the recent laws have made it even easier to prosecute someone for this offense. The sites that were heavily involved in this a few months ago have been busily deleting content (as if, hello? cache..) There is no such thing as anonymity if someone is going to cyberstalk or cyberharass another. These people think hiding behind a proxy server does anything.. Wrong as you pointed out in the article. Thanks for posting, everyone should be aware of this,,,, Not that I expect a Monkey would need this info Smile
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2009, 01:07:41 PM »

I believe most of the networks are carrying it live HLN is for sure...it starts at 10am

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2009, 01:09:32 PM »

I believe most of the networks are carrying it live HLN is for sure...it starts at 10am

I bet whorealdo is pizzed and I am thrilled

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: February 08, 2009, 01:14:48 PM »

Yes and I believe it's starts at 10am ET
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #319 on: February 08, 2009, 01:22:51 PM »

Cindy's eulogy reminds me a lot of what happened in England when Princess Diana was killed.  Elizabeth, of course, despised Diana and was very happy to be rid of her, could not understand the worldwide outpouring of grief for someone who had been nothing but a thorn in her side. After about 4 days of silence from the palace, she was just about forced to go on the radio and say something and that was essentially what she had to say -- that most of the people who were grieving had never even met Diana.  You could tell she was just completely floored by it.
Which brings me to a question:
Do you think the Anthonys are really aware of the number of people who are following this story and how much we want this child's killer punished and put away?  I'm not sure they are or if they think it will diminish between the memorial and the trial.
That might be answered at the memorial, if there is no mention of Casey, then they are aware, if there is mention and pics of Casey with Caylee then they are just plain stupid. I'm hoping Cindy is fully medicated and that will hopefully make her behave at the memorial.

I'm actually envisioning Cindy in all her grandeaur, sitting on the front row with George and Lee, wearing all black with a big black hat, she won't say a word to anyone, she won't get up and speak, but by the way she is dressed and by the security that surrounds her, you won't be able to miss her.  After the service is over, she will have a "receiving line" where people can come up and shake her hand, wish her well, AFTER they are vetted by her personal security team.
And donation baskets surrounding Cindy and George,musn't forget that afterall they will be needing those donations to set up their future jobs in finding real missing kids everywhere.You know,just like kidfinders.
They all make me sick,dang money grubbing non humans.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.