April 19, 2024, 05:56:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249554 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: February 08, 2009, 01:23:20 PM »

hello monkeys I have a question that has anything to do with the case so i apologyze to everybody for that but you guys are the only ones to help me with this...
I have a co worker that is from china and i always see her working a lot and last friday my boss told her "get you ass downstairs an complete your work all of us heard that and personally i did not like that it sound very unrespectfull, well in the afternnon i saw my co worker crying for that problem and I did not what to do. I do not know if it is a normal comunication between employees and bosses. I would like to know because if she tells me something like that i will not be quiet::MonkeyEek::
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #321 on: February 08, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »

Is the memorial going to be televised live? What time does it start?

I believe most of the networks are carrying it live HLN is for sure...it starts at 10am

I bet whorealdo is pizzed and I am thrilled

I wonder if he will even be there...I'm not sure Baez will be as the A's don't like him much and Geraldo is best buddys with Baez...maybe he's on the banned list
Tuesday's going to be interesting, to say the least..

Does anyone know if NG will be there?...I know she's doing a special after but will she actually be in Florida I wonder

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: February 08, 2009, 01:25:41 PM »

do you guys think that any kind of protesters will be there....it is very bad that they will do a funeral for caylee after they know that so many protesters were waiting for casey outside her house...if they put a picture of caylee with kc will be a provocation for protestors to react?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 08, 2009, 01:26:01 PM »

I'll bet there will be a motorcade, and then the grand entrance into the church. The eulogy is getting much praise over on another forum.
Hi No Rose and others...I think Cindy will wear a very thick black veil and look like a crazed beekeeper.  I do hope someone has taught her to wave like the Queen of England.  Fergie said that it's like screwing in a light bulb overhead.  If anyone is reading here to report to Cindy, pass it on.  We want her to do it right. Royalty, you know.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 08, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »

I'll bet there will be a motorcade, and then the grand entrance into the church. The eulogy is getting much praise over on another forum.
Hi No Rose and others...I think Cindy will wear a very thick black veil and look like a crazed beekeeper.  I do hope someone has taught her to wave like the Queen of England.  Fergie said that it's like screwing in a light bulb overhead.  If anyone is reading here to report to Cindy, pass it on.  We want her to do it right. Royalty, you know.
really that family dress like the family adams, lee (the uncle) will be bold..... thst think is a complete circus 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: February 08, 2009, 01:28:50 PM »

hello monkeys I have a question that has anything to do with the case so i apologyze to everybody for that but you guys are the only ones to help me with this...
I have a co worker that is from china and i always see her working a lot and last friday my boss told her "get you ass downstairs an complete your work all of us heard that and personally i did not like that it sound very unrespectfull, well in the afternnon i saw my co worker crying for that problem and I did not what to do. I do not know if it is a normal comunication between employees and bosses. I would like to know because if she tells me something like that i will not be quiet::MonkeyEek::

Cecilita, this is absolutely unacceptable.  It is sexual harrassmewnt with is illegal.  I suggest your co worker get a lawyer and if he has spoken to other women this way, you all have a cause for action.  No woman in this country has to tolerate such treatment. Good luck to all of you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: February 08, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »

I'm not sure what the laws are on this but to me this is harrassment.  It's wrong and it should be reported.  The question is how big a company is it you guys work for?  Is there an HR department you can talk to?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 08, 2009, 01:30:36 PM »

really that family dress like the family adams, lee (the uncle) will be bold..... thst think is a complete circus 

Lee will probably have on a Darth Vader suit with thick white knee-highs.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 08, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »

Cecilita, this is absolutely unacceptable.  It is sexual harrassmewnt with is illegal.  I suggest your co worker get a lawyer and if he has spoken to other women this way, you all have a cause for action.  No woman in this country has to tolerate such treatment. Good luck to all of you.
Thank you for your advice i did not know that is sexuall harrasement thank you for teach me that
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: February 08, 2009, 01:32:09 PM »

I'm not sure what the laws are on this but to me this is harrassment.  It's wrong and it should be reported.  The question is how big a company is it you guys work for?  Is there an HR department you can talk to?

Sorry, I didn't see the part where it was a woman who said that but it makes no difference.  It is sexual harrassment.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 08, 2009, 01:33:13 PM »

it is governamental work.....she always says bad words like f...., shi..... i did not know that is permissible in my country the boss is an autority and never can not express that way with the employes because he losses respect from the employees...but i thought that kind of comunication is normal here
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 08, 2009, 01:34:03 PM »

Lee will probably have on a Darth Vader suit with thick white knee-highs.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #332 on: February 08, 2009, 01:52:19 PM »

hello monkeys I have a question that has anything to do with the case so i apologize to everybody for that but you guys are the only ones to help me with this...
I have a co worker that is from china and i always see her working a lot and last Friday my boss told her "get you ass downstairs an complete your work all of us heard that and personally i did not like that it sound very unrespectfull, well in the afternnon i saw my co worker crying for that problem and I did not what to do. I do not know if it is a normal comunication between employees and bosses. I would like to know because if she tells me something like that i will not be quiet::MonkeyEek::

I'm not sure what the laws are on this but to me this is harassment.  It's wrong and it should be reported.  The question is how big a company is it you guys work for?  Is there an HR department you can talk to?
it is governamental work.....she always says bad words like f...., shi..... i did not know that is permissible in my country the boss is an autority and never can not express that way with the employes because he losses respect from the employees...but i thought that kind of comunication is normal here

Celita~that is totally unacceptable, I'm leaning towards hostile work environment more than sexual harassment. I'd suggest  (as I have done this myself for other reasons) that your co-worker go to radio shack and by a tiny recording device. They are so small you could hide it in your clothes, and anytime she has any interaction with the biatchy boss she needs to record it. Then she has absolute proof of the words and the context, I've done this and it sure as h@ll puts the fear of God in those you've taped.......and provides clear and absolute proof of a hostile work environment.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: February 08, 2009, 01:54:26 PM »

IMO
it is sexual harassment.. I worked for a company last year.. had a similar experience.. I got called on my day off... a voice mail on my phone said..

katie get your ass in the office right now or call me..
another call came in similar as I had my phone off and this one said.. I said get your ass to the office or call me. I complained he got fired.. so dont let anyone talk down to anyone.. its uncalled for.. you are to be treated with dignity and respect.. that person oviously is not a real professional.. talking like trailer park trash to people.. Its degrading.. embarassing and totaly uncalled for .. and like the other person said..
UNACCEPTABLE.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: February 08, 2009, 02:08:10 PM »

IMO
it is sexual harassment.. I worked for a company last year.. had a similar experience.. I got called on my day off... a voice mail on my phone said..

katie get your ass in the office right now or call me..
another call came in similar as I had my phone off and this one said.. I said get your ass to the office or call me. I complained he got fired.. so dont let anyone talk down to anyone.. its uncalled for.. you are to be treated with dignity and respect.. that person oviously is not a real professional.. talking like trailer park trash to people.. Its degrading.. embarassing and totaly uncalled for .. and like the other person said..
UNACCEPTABLE.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Katy.  Cecilita, I believe you were born in another country and you said this co worker is Chinese.  You have every right that I, having been born here, have and there might be federal  civil rights violations because you and your co workers are minorities. There are attorneys who will not charge for a first visit and I would get that tape recorder and get some proof.  Even though others have heard this kind of harrassment, sometimes people are afraid to go against their employer so that is a good idea.  At the very least an attorney can guide your co worker to the proper action to take, as well as the rest of you who are in this hostile environment.  You DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THIS.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 08, 2009, 02:09:13 PM »

thanks guy for the advice i do not know if i can tell that to my co worker.....actually i had a case of sexual harrasement and my ex boss got an early retirement now if i told something like that to my co worker i will be fired too. my boss did not say anything like that to me but i do not know if i can complaint for my co worker i think i will be in alot of trouble, well i will try to tell her to read a little bit more about this, i felt so sad when i saw her crying made me so sad....she is not bad employee she is a good one an she is a very professional girl.....thanks for tell me that it is unaceptable, i thougt it was normal in usa because others do not say anything about it. Thank you and have a wonderful day
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: February 08, 2009, 02:11:05 PM »

Sorry to have been O/T but this kind of thing makes me very, very angry.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: February 08, 2009, 02:13:05 PM »

IN HER OWN WORDS: Cindy Anthony says Caylee ‘will be watching

February 8, 2009 by: saradoodle
Cindy Anthonywrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler’s death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Orlando Sentinel  February 8, 2009

Poor Caylee, this should have been ALL about her. Only a few sentences are about her.

It just makes me so sad. She makes digs at the people who have been following the case and have searched and fallen in love with Caylee. It sounds like she is saying "you'll get over it, you never actually MET her!"

Survived by her mom? Are you kidding me? SHE WAS MURDERED BY HER MOM!

No mention of her ever having a father either. Dead or alive. ::shakes head::
No mention of extended family at all, such as George's siblings or Cindy's brothers.

No mention or thanks to all the VOLUNTEERS who looked for Caylee. No mention or thanks to Tim or TES.

Kidfinders is mentioned twice of course. The missing child org that is run by a felon who doesn't actually FIND children but sure will collect money in their name.

And now Caylee is the poster child for all missing children. Which is sad for all the children that really are missing. Caylee was NEVER a missing child, just a child murdered by the oner person who was suppose to love and protect her from all the evil in the world.

Good Afternoon Monks....old and new....I am reading and trying to get caught up Pink Angel I am in complete agreement with everything you state above.  I have NO SYMPATHY for cin-cin...this memorial is a means of money getting IMO....how in the hell can they call this a public memorial and then DICTATE who is and is not allowed to attend. They are asking for donations to KidFinders which is IMO a DISGRACE!  cin-cin has LIED , destroyed evidence. hindered both police investigations and searches, as well as  and private searches for Caylee, remember this is the same woman who did not give Caylee's brush to the FBI and joked that she should have given them the dog's toothbrush instead of Caylee's......and now writes this so called eulogy ...it's a shame that this child was not given respect by her own family while she was laying out in the swamp rotting while her so called loving grandmother was impeding the searches, sending the LE on wild goose chases and then has the audacity to want IMMUNITY to stop telling LIES!  OHMYGAWD!! I DO NOT think telling the TRUTH about her actions is BASHING HER! I love my son more than anything in the WORLD...I would agree to be burned at the stake alive for him...however, if had killed anyone, especially his own child...I would continue to love him with all my heart but but I would also tell him to tell the truth, asked God for forgiveness and be ready to pay the price for his actions in this world and the next.
 I will continue reading as I am sure there will be more to just piss me off~~ I am hoping to read something that will make me feel good about something....hopefully LP and/or Tim are planning a memorial....a REAL one...for Caylee....one that does not include collecting money for anyone!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #338 on: February 08, 2009, 02:14:29 PM »

thanks guy for the advice i do not know if i can tell that to my co worker.....actually i had a case of sexual harrasement and my ex boss got an early retirement now if i told something like that to my co worker i will be fired too. my boss did not say anything like that to me but i do not know if i can complaint for my co worker i think i will be in alot of trouble, well i will try to tell her to read a little bit more about this, i felt so sad when i saw her crying made me so sad....she is not bad employee she is a good one an she is a very professional girl.....thanks for tell me that it is unaceptable, i thougt it was normal in usa because others do not say anything about it. Thank you and have a wonderful day

have someone anonymously put this on her desk........

Understanding Workplace Harassment

Workplace Harassment is a Form of Discrimination 

Unlawful harassment is a form of discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other federal authority.

Unwelcome verbal or physical conduct based on race, color, religion, sex (whether or not of a sexual nature and including same-gender harassment and gender identity harassment), national origin, age (40 and over), disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, or retaliation (sometimes collectively referred to as “legally protected characteristics”) constitutes harassment when:

The conduct is sufficiently severe or pervasive to create a hostile work environment; or

A supervisor’s harassing conduct results in a tangible change in an employee’s employment status or benefits (for example, demotion, termination, failure to promote, etc.).

Hostile work environment harassment occurs when unwelcome comments or conduct based on sex, race or other legally protected characteristics unreasonably interferes with an employee’s work performance or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment. Anyone in the workplace might commit this type of harassment – a management official, co-worker, or non-employee, such as a contractor, vendor or guest. The victim can be anyone affected by the conduct, not just the individual at whom the offensive conduct is directed.

Examples of actions that may create sexual hostile environment harassment include:

Leering, i.e., staring in a sexually suggestive manner

Making offensive remarks about looks, clothing, body parts

Touching in a way that may make an employee feel uncomfortable, such as patting, pinching or intentional brushing against another’s body

Telling sexual or lewd jokes, hanging sexual posters, making sexual gestures, etc.

Sending, forwarding or soliciting sexually suggestive letters, notes, emails, or images

Other actions which may result in hostile environment harassment, but are non-sexual in nature, include:

Use of racially derogatory words, phrases, epithets

Demonstrations of a racial or ethnic nature such as a use of gestures, pictures or drawings which would offend a particular racial or ethnic group

Comments about an individual’s skin color or other racial/ethnic characteristics

Making disparaging remarks about an individual’s gender that are not sexual in nature

Negative comments about an employee’s religious beliefs (or lack of religious beliefs)

Expressing negative stereotypes regarding an employee’s birthplace or ancestry

Negative comments regarding an employee’s age when referring to employees 40 and over

Derogatory or intimidating references to an employee’s mental or physical impairment

Harassment that results in a tangible employment action occurs when a management official’s harassing conduct results in some significant change in an employee’s employment status (e.g., hiring, firing, promotion, failure to promote, demotion, formal discipline, such as suspension, undesirable reassignment, or a significant change in benefits, a compensation decision, or a work assignment). Only individuals with supervisory or managerial responsibility can commit this type of harassment.

A claim of harassment generally requires several elements, including:

The complaining party must be a member of a statutorily protected class;

S/he was subjected to unwelcome verbal or physical conduct related to his or her membership in that protected class;

The unwelcome conduct complained of was based on his or her membership in that protected class;

The unwelcome conduct affected a term or condition of employment and/or had the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with his or her work performance and/or creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment.

What is Not Harassment? 

The anti-discrimination statutes are not a general civility code. Thus, federal law does not prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not extremely serious. Rather, the conduct must be so objectively offensive as to alter the conditions of the individual’s employment. The conditions of employment are altered only if the harassment culminates in a tangible employment action or is sufficiently severe or pervasive to create a hostile work environment.

Report any incident of harassment immediately to your supervisor, any member of management and/or to the Director of the Office of Workplace Diversity.

Note 

Any employee wishing to initiate an EEO complaint arising out of the alleged incident of harassment must contact an FCC EEO Counselor or other EEO official within 45 calendar days of the date of the incident. For information on how to contact an EEO Counselor, visit http://www.fcc.gov/owd/counselors.html. The employee should not wait until the agency’s internal harassment inquiry is completed to contact a counselor if waiting will allow the 45-day time limit to expire.

http://www.fcc.gov/owd/understanding-harassment.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: February 08, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »

it's so sickening
to see how this memorial has turned into a three ring  circus.. orchestrated by Cindy and Jose Baez..
they glow in the media attention they get. If you look at Jose's advertisment for his firm.. it does not appear he has a whole lot of real professionalism.. he is a new attorney.. inexperienced and in dire need to compare himself to big shot high powered attorney..
he doesnt even come close..
cindy loves to be hated.. she thinks she will be  famous.. that kind of fame.. no decent mother grandmother would seek.. its just not normal.. Rick plasea said it best.. they are all nuts.. they arent the least embarassed.. its annoying to see her chewing gum like a mad cow.. and being rude to media.. when in reality she is loving every minute of fame she thinks is for her  not for the crime committted against little caylee.. this is a very very sick family.. It wouldnt suprrise me to hear that lee fathered caylee.. they would do something that bazaar.. if so is the case.. caylee should have been adopted out.. who knows the rage casey has for her mom... what lays beneath it all.. we have gotten tidbits of insight... not enough to   do much speculating with, other than her cold cold heart and her actions when shes on camera.. she too loves the media attention..
this family  needs a rude awakening..............and they will get it...
casey per jose baez is being portrayed as the likes of the fugitive.. give me a break.. it only makes baez look stupid... he is not  experienced nor does he know how  to act.. he thinks being hispanic makes him.. something unique and special.. Johny Cochran was black and not once did I hear him say anything  that would indicate his race  made him unique as a lawyer.. It would be nice to see baez disbarred ... he has  crossed the lines of professionalism  so many times....
ONE PATHETIC FAMILY AND ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.