April 19, 2024, 04:04:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249482 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: February 08, 2009, 02:43:28 PM »

it's so sickening
to see how this memorial has turned into a three ring  circus.. orchestrated by Cindy and Jose Baez..
they glow in the media attention they get. If you look at Jose's advertisment for his firm.. it does not appear he has a whole lot of real professionalism.. he is a new attorney.. inexperienced and in dire need to compare himself to big shot high powered attorney..
he doesnt even come close..
cindy loves to be hated.. she thinks she will be  famous.. that kind of fame.. no decent mother grandmother would seek.. its just not normal.. Rick plasea said it best.. they are all nuts.. they arent the least embarassed.. its annoying to see her chewing gum like a mad cow.. and being rude to media.. when in reality she is loving every minute of fame she thinks is for her  not for the crime committted against little caylee.. this is a very very sick family.. It wouldnt suprrise me to hear that lee fathered caylee.. they would do something that bazaar.. if so is the case.. caylee should have been adopted out.. who knows the rage casey has for her mom... what lays beneath it all.. we have gotten tidbits of insight... not enough to   do much speculating with, other than her cold cold heart and her actions when shes on camera.. she too loves the media attention..
this family  needs a rude awakening..............and they will get it...
casey per jose baez is being portrayed as the likes of the fugitive.. give me a break.. it only makes baez look stupid... he is not  experienced nor does he know how  to act.. he thinks being hispanic makes him.. something unique and special.. Johny Cochran was black and not once did I hear him say anything  that would indicate his race  made him unique as a lawyer.. It would be nice to see baez disbarred ... he has  crossed the lines of professionalism  so many times....
ONE PATHETIC FAMILY AND ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!

This entire fiasco in my opinion is appalling to a real human. What has been done here in my opinion is sub-human and even drug addicts on the street have more respect for others. 

I watched Pasty Ramsey do some things I thought were horrible but this one has even that woman pale in comparison. We all know what happened to her, and I am a firm believer that people cannot do such things without real destruction being brought upon them.  I believe we will see Cindy destruct and it won't be mentally as she is as evil as KC in my opinion.

If I lived in Orlando, I would go to where they found the baby's body at the same time as that distasteful media ho job Cindy is putting on.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: February 08, 2009, 02:44:06 PM »

anyway, I mean what I said.  Put a vote out here in SM.
A SM memorial, donations to TES, and someone that can etch names on a plaque, then, a world wide candle light vigil, just for caylee.  In South Australia, I can get 30 friends who I tell constantly about this case to attend.  Take pics, and I can post online, we all could do this and not involve cindy or the media
i agree,i would donate!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: February 08, 2009, 02:46:40 PM »

Caylee Anthony service: Will focus be on the victim?
posted by halboedeker on Feb 8, 2009 11:21:15 AM
Discuss This: Comments (4) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Will the Caylee Anthony memorial Tuesday morning offer a respite from the media circus surrounding the murder case?

Possibly not, if this weekend's reporting is an indication. Hard feelings bubbled up Saturday night in a report on WKMG-Channel 6. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said that grandmother Cindy Anthony wants him to stay away, WKMG's Ramin Khalili reported.

Padilla said he hasn't spoken with the family, but that Cindy Anthony told his nephew that he was not supposed to be present at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

Padilla has never been shy about sharing his views in the case, and he remained true to form in the WMKG report. Padilla predicted the memorial will be "a Cindy show," and he said the defense team is looking for a patsy to blame instead of Casey Anthony, who is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

"I don't believe that any of this stuff is real," Padilla told WKMG. "What's real is Caylee is dead and somebody has to pay for it."

Khalili noted that the Anthonys might not want Padilla, but attorneys for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez do. Padilla met with them last week about her defamation suit against Casey Anthony.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-service-will-focus-be-on-the-victim.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 08, 2009, 02:48:32 PM »

A SM memorial, donations to TES, and someone that can etch names on a plaque, then, a world wide candle light vigil, just for caylee.  In South Australia, I can get 30 friends who I tell constantly about this case to attend.  Take pics, and I can post online, we all could do this and not involve cindy or the media

What really gets me is Cindy is taking credit for the donations which were made in Caylee's name at St. Judes Children's Hospital.  I know personally that those were made by people who DESPISE that woman, as I have a list of the donors because I started the donation drive.  She has read that here or on another web site where it was posted, and is now taking all credit for those.   They did not send her a list, so she either had to get the info here or one of the web sites, and then added it to her press release.

That REALLY hacks me off and I have written to get them to verify that CINDY had NOTHING to do with ANY of those donations.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: February 08, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »

Cindy Anthony: Caylee's Life Had A Purpose
Sunday, February 8, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The grandmother of slain Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony says the child's life didn't end "without a purpose."

In a eulogy published in the Orlando Sentinel on Sunday, Cindy Anthony says her granddaughter "now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children."

Cindy Anthony notes that because of Caylee, donations have been made to organizations such as Toys for Tots, the Make-a-Wish Foundation, Kind Finders Network and elsewhere that will help other children.

A memorial service is being held Tuesday for Caylee. She was 2 when she went missing last summer and her remains were found on Dec. 11.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with the girl's murder.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18667721/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #345 on: February 08, 2009, 02:53:00 PM »

hello monkeys I have a question that has anything to do with the case so i apologyze to everybody for that but you guys are the only ones to help me with this...
I have a co worker that is from china and i always see her working a lot and last friday my boss told her "get you ass downstairs an complete your work all of us heard that and personally i did not like that it sound very unrespectfull, well in the afternnon i saw my co worker crying for that problem and I did not what to do. I do not know if it is a normal comunication between employees and bosses. I would like to know because if she tells me something like that i will not be quiet::MonkeyEek::

No - do not be quiet - go to his boss and tell them, document the incident and have her do the same. This is not acceptable (but we all know that it happens occasionally - repetitively is the problem.)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 08, 2009, 02:55:38 PM »

This is merely a suggestion to your thought of a SM Memorial.  The following site was created by Riley Ann Sawyers grandmother.  There is a place for photos, online candle lighting, that never go out.  A place for your comments.

http://riley-ann-sawyers.memory-of.com/About.aspx

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: February 08, 2009, 03:02:15 PM »

Cindy Anthony: Caylee's Life Had A Purpose
Sunday, February 8, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The grandmother of slain Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony says the child's life didn't end "without a purpose."

In a eulogy published in the Orlando Sentinel on Sunday, Cindy Anthony says her granddaughter "now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children."

Cindy Anthony notes that because of Caylee, donations have been made to organizations such as Toys for Tots, the Make-a-Wish Foundation, Kind Finders Network and elsewhere that will help other children.

A memorial service is being held Tuesday for Caylee. She was 2 when she went missing last summer and her remains were found on Dec. 11.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with the girl's murder.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18667721/detail.html

Well, it looks as if they took out the St. Judes. ROFL!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 08, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »

What really gets me is Cindy is taking credit for the donations which were made in Caylee's name at St. Judes Children's Hospital.  I know personally that those were made by people who DESPISE that woman, as I have a list of the donors because I started the donation drive.  She has read that here or on another web site where it was posted, and is now taking all credit for those.   They did not send her a list, so she either had to get the info here or one of the web sites, and then added it to her press release.

That REALLY hacks me off and I have written to get them to verify that CINDY had NOTHING to do with ANY of those donations.

I wondered about that - all of those fine upstanding charities are lumped in with KF'ers in her eulogy.  And what about the cleft lip/palate reference?  Who/ what charity does she mean -  Operation Smile [  which is a wonderful charity, by the way  ] ? 
Lesee77
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: February 08, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »

Did anyone see the post on LP's webpage indicating he "has developed an unfortunate lead in the case and is currently working to verify the truth of witness statements made in the media?"

Any ideas????

http://www.leonardpadilla.net/news
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: February 08, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »

Did anyone see the post on LP's webpage indicating he "has developed an unfortunate lead in the case and is currently working to verify the truth of witness statements made in the media?"

Any ideas????

Someone asked about that earlier this week,but I haven't heard anything else about it.Mention it again in a little while and maybe we might get some info.   

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: February 08, 2009, 03:20:39 PM »

Changing subject for a moment:

In my opinion, it is dishonest to pretend that Ms. Zenaida Gonzalez's good name  has not been severely damaged in this case by false accusations.  Her connection, albeit a brief one, to Sawgrass and just the fact that LE tracked her down for questioning, proves she was right to seek an attorney's help. All of us, including Casey's civil attorney, Mr. Kasen, would do the same, if our reputations were questioned & impugned thusly.  To be accused of a kidnapping is a serious offense!

Zenaida has a right to recover her good name and seek damages from the author/s of her misery. 

Nobody now would ever forget her name ---  It isn't as though her name was Mary Jones, etc.

Back to lurking...lol.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: February 08, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that kidfinders is opening a teenage shelter/home & the people connected to kronk (live on hopespring-can't remember the name-will find it-have their home listed as a shelter for teenage girls-lots of non profit goin on) i believe it is the guy lee worked for, runs a church group. (i think) sorry if i am "reaching' lots of coincidence! jmo

ps-could be cause i am brain dead-empty house-deal fail thru-now i have 3 houses to take care of.

pss-everything is in storage-EVERYTHING

just want ya'lls opinion, it's ok to tell me i am losing it, i probably am!

wendi

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!
The news media is aware and hasn't reported any of this, but:
http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

Apostle Fred Robinson, Jr., a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Orlando, FL in 1982.
Apostle Fred has been gifted to take problems and establish profit and non-profits corporations to bring solutions.

Principle address -- 4906 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

Messiah Christian Center, Inc., a  501 c 3, publicly supported charitable organization, has the following programs under its ministry umbrella  -- I wonder who the umbrella is?  Could it be KF or NLHF?  An umbrella is another charity that has obtained its 501 c 3 and they sponcer another non profit, until that non profit can get its own.  Since this ministry was established in 2002, isn't it time they got their own 501 c 3? 

The ministry has, among other entities:
The Messiah Church - a non-denominational weekly bible teaching and worship experience.
Hopespring House - a transitional housing program for those aging out of foster care (ages 18-23).
Where are these two services located? No help on their website about physical location.  If at the Hopespring address, do zoning laws allow this?

The Robinson's own a vacant residential property at:
LAKE MARY JANE ESTATES, A REPLAT 65/100 LOT 7

Another Hopesprings resident was on the board in 2008 -- Scott Sampson, 4859 Hopespring Dr.
On the latest filing he was excluded.

Scott Sampson was Kronk's supervisor!

Yup, we're all gonna find out that LP was right  about a connection as to how or why Kronk found Caylee - Lee is up to his eyeballs in it no thanks to his demented mother & Ill bet the above or Lee were on the phone with DC when he was digging & probing in the woods - I think Kronk caught wind of what they were doing and said No, I have to find her.    The fact is Lee brings Fred Robinson up to Casey about being support & using the bible, Scott is a neighbor & known to Lee, that property is probably a consideration for this House for Hope that CANNOT and WILL NOT go forward -- it all stinks like a sewer and there are quite a few rats!   I just pray everyone will do everything in their power to expose their dirty deeds & justice be done for Caylee in regard to Casey & all involved trying to cover it up or make a buck off of her.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: February 08, 2009, 03:28:33 PM »

Caylee Anthony service: MSNBC plans to cover it
posted by halboedeker on Feb 8, 2009 2:22:49 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
There's more national exposure for the Caylee Anthony memorial service.

MSNBC says it plans to cover the event at 10 a.m. Tuesday. The service is expected to last two hours.

HLN -- formerly Headline News -- says it will cover the memorial at First Baptist Church of Orlando.

The service will be covered by WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6, WFTV-Channel 9 and WOFL-Channel 35 and their Web sites. Bright House Networks' Central Florida News 13 will cover the public memorial, too.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-service-msnbc-plans-to-cover-it.html

~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #354 on: February 08, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »

Any ideas????

Someone asked about that earlier this week,but I haven't heard anything else about it.Mention it again in a little while and maybe we might get some info.   
I'm betting it has something to do with Kronk and finding Caylee's body which at this point it doesn't matter to me who found Caylee or how......I'm glad she was found.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: February 08, 2009, 03:30:58 PM »

Eulogy, not much about Caylee.  Even the donations should go to the Eastside Baptist Church....NOT..THE CHURCH THAT THEY ARE HAVING THE MEMORIAL AT.  What a slap in the face to First Baptist Church.

No thanks, whatsoever, to the many many volunteers that helped search for Caylee.  They were not only Leonard Padilla's or Tim Miller's..they were everyday kind hearted people that gave weekends after weekends, money out of their own pockets to look for Caylee.

Did the Anthony's ACTUALLY WANT CAYLEE FOUND.  Cause it sure appears that anyone involved in the searches, have not been invited. 

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: February 08, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

Question.  Is it all church members DONATING their time and skills to make this production/memorial happen? I can only hope that the county/ city will not be supplying any $$upport for this spectacle, whether it be traffic control, security or anything else. Let it become the cluster#@%&  it will inevitably be. I will be burning my candle at home, tv off.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: February 08, 2009, 03:32:30 PM »

I think that all the other local news outets should have printed the entire (cough cough) eulogy of Cindys - for some reason WFTV is hanging up for me so it would be appreciated if someone would print in a comment the entire eulogy so people get the full scope of what this demented witch said

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 08, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »

Good afternoon all

Does anybody remember the movie title that KC rented that had so many similarities with the murder, the duct tape, nanny, body in the trunk etc.  ???

I can't see why that shouldn't be the comparison, rather than the Fugitive. 

TIA
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: February 08, 2009, 03:33:10 PM »

hello monkeys I have a question that has anything to do with the case so i apologize to everybody for that but you guys are the only ones to help me with this...
I have a co worker that is from china and i always see her working a lot and last Friday my boss told her "get you ass downstairs an complete your work all of us heard that and personally i did not like that it sound very unrespectfull, well in the afternnon i saw my co worker crying for that problem and I did not what to do. I do not know if it is a normal comunication between employees and bosses. I would like to know because if she tells me something like that i will not be quiet::MonkeyEek::

I'm not sure what the laws are on this but to me this is harassment.  It's wrong and it should be reported.  The question is how big a company is it you guys work for?  Is there an HR department you can talk to?
it is governamental work.....she always says bad words like f...., shi..... i did not know that is permissible in my country the boss is an autority and never can not express that way with the employes because he losses respect from the employees...but i thought that kind of comunication is normal here

Celita~that is totally unacceptable, I'm leaning towards hostile work environment more than sexual harassment. I'd suggest  (as I have done this myself for other reasons) that your co-worker go to radio shack and by a tiny recording device. They are so small you could hide it in your clothes, and anytime she has any interaction with the biatchy boss she needs to record it. Then she has absolute proof of the words and the context, I've done this and it sure as h@ll puts the fear of God in those you've taped.......and provides clear and absolute proof of a hostile work environment.

Though this action was crude, hostile, harassment, and unacceptable, because this is the gov't it may be a very lost cause despite absolute proof of the action of the employer, and despite the laws, codes, and regulations that cover this action.  I know,  I've spent half a million of my own money with the EEO agencies (what a sad farce), and with my own lawyer plus weeks at full trial that was held in spurts over a period of four years.  The more right oneis (as determined by a judge), the more insistent the emlployer is regarding his innocence.  One must have laws that have been tested in many states over a long period of time (several decades at least).   Otherwise one is self-paying into an exercise of defining the law.  Laws, no matter how expensive the paper they are printed on, do not really protect us till worn in by the true tests of time.  What is written down is totally immaterial till truly tested. 

If you have a decade to fritter away without work (I was lucky enough to get a court-ordered injunction to retain me till the legal proceedings were complete, but this action is rarely given), and if you have plenty of money to spend or wish to spend your children's eduction funds, it's easier to immediately hunt for another job.  It's truly sad when this happens during a recession.     OK, I say this despite the fact that I prevailed in my case.  The strain on my family was horrendous, despite the fact that I had the smartest and kindest attorney available.  My 9 year old child after watching an early court hearing was so impressed with the judge, that he (the son) declared that he wanted to be a judge when he grew up, and even wear those black robes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.