April 26, 2024, 10:24:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250061 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #360 on: February 08, 2009, 03:40:52 PM »

Good afternoon all

Does anybody remember the movie title that KC rented that had so many similarities with the murder, the duct tape, nanny, body in the trunk etc.  ???

I can't see why that shouldn't be the comparison, rather than the Fugitive. 

TIA

Untraceable

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: February 08, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »

Good afternoon all

Does anybody remember the movie title that KC rented that had so many similarities with the murder, the duct tape, nanny, body in the trunk etc.  ???

I can't see why that shouldn't be the comparison, rather than the Fugitive. 

TIA

Untraceable was one movie discussed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: February 08, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »

Theboyzmom...   posting at the smae time.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #363 on: February 08, 2009, 03:43:55 PM »

Caylee Anthony service: Will focus be on the victim?
posted by halboedeker on Feb 8, 2009 11:21:15 AM
<SNIP>

Khalili noted that the Anthonys might not want Padilla, but attorneys for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez do. Padilla met with them last week about her defamation suit against Casey Anthony.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/caylee-anthony-service-will-focus-be-on-the-victim.html

That's interesting...I wonder what that's all about ? Maybe something KC said to the female body guard ?

Now that it's established the A's are going to plead the 5h and not answer any questions.. what is the next step for Morgan ? will this trial start soon ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #364 on: February 08, 2009, 03:47:38 PM »

JSM...prayers to you, I hope you are on anxiety meds, can do wonders, believe me. Lucinda...praying for the people affected by the fires, that is awful. Thanks for the links this morning. Cindy's eulogy, well I'm not sure on that one, seemed very impersonal, and I don't think she wrote it.
Thanks for the prayers Rose. I am on xanax, but I only take 1/2 of a 1/2. I hope they can do something for me because it is now getting to where it is hard to even play with Joe without my heart beating out of my chest.

Sorry for the O/T mods.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #365 on: February 08, 2009, 03:51:46 PM »

JSM...prayers to you, I hope you are on anxiety meds, can do wonders, believe me. Lucinda...praying for the people affected by the fires, that is awful. Thanks for the links this morning. Cindy's eulogy, well I'm not sure on that one, seemed very impersonal, and I don't think she wrote it.
Thanks for the prayers Rose. I am on xanax, but I only take 1/2 of a 1/2. I hope they can do something for me because it is now getting to where it is hard to even play with Joe without my heart beating out of my chest.

Sorry for the O/T mods.

JSM my prayers are with you. I take xanax for my heart because I have superventricular tachaccardia and MVP, the xanax slows down my heartbeat from about 125 to 100 without dropping my blood pressure. I've been on it for 22 yrs and my father who also has heart problems is on it. For me it was a Godsend as I couldn't even talk on the phone without losing my breath.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2009, 03:53:00 PM »

The trial will not start until discovery is complete, which is hardly the situation here.  The criminal case is already in the works, so I believe the civil case (Zeneida) takes the second burner.  Perhaps stipulations can be made for Zeneida's case.  dunno.  The state of FL may have regs that define the pecking order here.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2009, 03:54:03 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.

JSM...when my blood pressure got high...my doctor told me to eat a lot of Kale...I don't know why, by it helped to bring it back down to normal without meds...I don't know if your heart prob is due to BP but thought I'd throw this out there..

unlike pizza and smoking...Kale certainly can't hurt, you I don't think

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2009, 03:56:04 PM »

I could sit here all day and try to figure out which " witness " lied to the media.
I'll start with Kronk, then Houston then Dom Casey. Then, Tony, his roommates, Ricardo,
Jesse, Amy. Gail St. John. We know Cindy, George and Lee are liars. Lawyers lie all the time, so a surprise would be to find one that didn't lie. Now, that would be a BOMBSHELL and BREAKING NEWS.
I am sure Padilla will let the proverbial cat out of the bag word by word hint by hint on Nancy's show. Might take him a few weeks, he does like to draw this out.   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2009, 03:59:09 PM »

IN HER OWN WORDS: Cindy Anthony says Caylee 'will be watching over so many other children'

February 8, 2009

Cindy Anthony wrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler's death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.

She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee's life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.

The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude's Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee's memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation's purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee's life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/se...yleeobit0809feb08,0,6952778.story

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2009, 04:00:25 PM »

THanks Boyzmom and Trimm
  Just thought I'd rent it and have the details correct, I am going to email a few CNN and HLN news anchors and at least give them small chapter and verse about this movie being a lot better match for what happened in this case.

If JB and his fellow nightmare team are digging that deep to find some image that they think will stick in potential jurors minds, well, hopefully this other movie will get a couple of mentions also.

The Fugitive vs Untraceable      Let a jury of her peers decide     
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2009, 04:01:06 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.

JSM my prayers are with you. I take xanax for my heart because I have superventricular tachaccardia and MVP, the xanax slows down my heartbeat from about 125 to 100 without dropping my blood pressure. I've been on it for 22 yrs and my father who also has heart problems is on it. For me it was a Godsend as I couldn't even talk on the phone without losing my breath.

I have had supraventricular tachyarrythmia (atrial fibrillation to be specific) for over 4 decades.  I have competed in karate tournaments with active fibrillation.  However, since my Afib is not due to a diseased heart (only a confused heart) I am not considered to have heart disease.  I receive no medication for my constant Afib except for atenolol which slows my Afib down  to 100 beats/min or lower.  I certainly do not take any kind of psychotropic medicine and cannot take such a drug, due to a neurological disorder that is benign.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2009, 04:07:13 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.

I have had supraventricular tachyarrythmia (atrial fibrillation to be specific) for over 4 decades.  I have competed in karate tournaments with active fibrillation.  However, since my Afib is not due to a diseased heart (only a confused heart) I am not considered to have heart disease.  I receive no medication for my constant Afib except for atenolol which slows my Afib down  to 100 beats/min or lower.  I certainly do not take any kind of psychotropic medicine and cannot take such a drug, due to a neurological disorder that is benign.

LOL~I have a confused heart too, no heart disease.....however I can't take atenolol, verelan or any other blockers due to extremely low blood pressure.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: February 08, 2009, 04:08:07 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.

I have had supraventricular tachyarrythmia (atrial fibrillation to be specific) for over 4 decades.  I have competed in karate tournaments with active fibrillation.  However, since my Afib is not due to a diseased heart (only a confused heart) I am not considered to have heart disease.  I receive no medication for my constant Afib except for atenolol which slows my Afib down  to 100 beats/min or lower.  I certainly do not take any kind of psychotropic medicine and cannot take such a drug, due to a neurological disorder that is benign.  For the ongoing active Afib, I also take the blood thinner Coumadin (warfarin), for which I self test weekly for the existing Coumadin levels at home, and adjust the Coumadin intake accordingly.  Afib commony throws blood clots from the heart into the circulation sysem.  This management works well as the doctor is an hour and half away.  We've recently have gotten a doctor much closer to home who may agree to follow me in the boondocks.

C

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: February 08, 2009, 04:12:14 PM »

I could sit here all day and try to figure out which " witness " lied to the media.
I'll start with Kronk, then Houston then Dom Casey. Then, Tony, his roommates, Ricardo,
Jesse, Amy. Gail St. John. We know Cindy, George and Lee are liars. Lawyers lie all the time, so a surprise would be to find one that didn't lie. Now, that would be a BOMBSHELL and BREAKING NEWS.
I am sure Padilla will let the proverbial cat out of the bag word by word hint by hint on Nancy's show. Might take him a few weeks, he does like to draw this out.   

Yes, many lied but where there is even a hint that Tony, Ricardo, Jesse or Amy lied?   Nowhere, not to mention most of those witnesses volunteered for a poly & passed...that is not the issue at all, nor will there be bombshells involving any of them regarding Caylee's murder.   HOWEVER, the lies are coming from the Anthony camp & their supporters....everyone will see that eventually.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 08, 2009, 04:12:54 PM »

Adding *not "even a hint"

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: February 08, 2009, 04:16:31 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.

Thank you for the prayers IM!! Right now I am just sitting here typing and my heart feels like it is beating out of my chest and I can't catch my breath. I am overweight and smoke and out of shape, but this has hit me like a ton of bricks. The stress hasn't helped much either. The xanax did get me through dinner with my crazy family last night! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: February 08, 2009, 04:18:54 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.

JSM...when my blood pressure got high...my doctor told me to eat a lot of Kale...I don't know why, by it helped to bring it back down to normal without meds...I don't know if your heart prob is due to BP but thought I'd throw this out there..

unlike pizza and smoking...Kale certainly can't hurt, you I don't think
I have low BP usually around 110/69, but I will try the kale. (isn't that like seaweed?) If the doctor tells me I need to stop smoking, I guess I will have to do it. Maybe they could put me into a coma for a few weeks, until the DT's go away! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #378 on: February 08, 2009, 04:22:25 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.
I have the same problem, without xanax and an anti depressent I don't know what would happen. Hang on, the right medicine will help. 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #379 on: February 08, 2009, 04:22:36 PM »

THanks Boyzmom and Trimm
  Just thought I'd rent it and have the details correct, I am going to email a few CNN and HLN news anchors and at least give them small chapter and verse about this movie being a lot better match for what happened in this case.

If JB and his fellow nightmare team are digging that deep to find some image that they think will stick in potential jurors minds, well, hopefully this other movie will get a couple of mentions also.

The Fugitive vs Untraceable      Let a jury of her peers decide     

Beware - parts are very gory!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.