April 18, 2024, 10:49:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249413 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #380 on: February 08, 2009, 04:24:45 PM »

JSM...prayers to you, I hope you are on anxiety meds, can do wonders, believe me. Lucinda...praying for the people affected by the fires, that is awful. Thanks for the links this morning. Cindy's eulogy, well I'm not sure on that one, seemed very impersonal, and I don't think she wrote it.
Thanks for the prayers Rose. I am on xanax, but I only take 1/2 of a 1/2. I hope they can do something for me because it is now getting to where it is hard to even play with Joe without my heart beating out of my chest.

Sorry for the O/T mods.

JSM my prayers are with you. I take xanax for my heart because I have superventricular tachycardia and MVP, the xanax slows down my heartbeat from about 125 to 100 without dropping my blood pressure. I've been on it for 22 yrs and my father who also has heart problems is on it. For me it was a Godsend as I couldn't even talk on the phone without losing my breath.

Thank you for the prayers IM!! Right now I am just sitting here typing and my heart feels like it is beating out of my chest and I can't catch my breath. I am overweight and smoke and out of shape, but this has hit me like a ton of bricks. The stress hasn't helped much either. The xanax did get me through dinner with my crazy family last night! 

I'm glad it's helping {{{JSM}}}.  I saw your photo and you DO NOT look overweight, (I'm about 102lbs) and have had this since I was 19yrs old-as my condition was described to me, it's more of an electrical impulse problem vs plumbing issues. Most people can take calcium channel blockers or beta blockers to reduce the symptoms, but those made me pass out for days, faint etc. Stress and caffeine exacerbate the condition though, so you may want to cut back on caffeine if you are diagnosed with any type of tachycardia.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 08, 2009, 04:27:56 PM »

Wow!! Just Wow!! I didn't think they could do that!! People are going to stop posting on Topix b/c of this!!
Can someone tell me, are people not allowed freedom of speech? Should posters such as myself be worried? I don't think my posts are horrible but what is the law? Its kinda scary?

I'll drop in quickly to take this one..

Internet libel suits have had success in the past. A few years ago a North Dakota professor was awarded $3 million over claims a student Web site defamed him.

You cannot, anywhere, with an intent to harass or defame someone, as was in this case, be protected by Freedom of Speech.
Purposelly maligning someone in an electronic format or other is a crime. It is very serious and some of the recent laws have made it even easier to prosecute someone for this offense. The sites that were heavily involved in this a few months ago have been busily deleting content (as if, hello? cache..) There is no such thing as anonymity if someone is going to cyberstalk or cyberharass another. These people think hiding behind a proxy server does anything.. Wrong as you pointed out in the article. Thanks for posting, everyone should be aware of this,,,, Not that I expect a Monkey would need this info Smile
Isn't something with someone with something to hide can take claim 5th amendment and that takes care of it but people on internet are not given 1st amendment rights fo free speech.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #382 on: February 08, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »

I wonder who will do the eulogy in the church, it should be someone who knew and loved Caylee, not some random pastor of a church, imo. I can't imagine the eulogy that Cindy wrote, would be read in church, that was very impersonal. I can't imagine the reactions of people if they are dumb enough to put pics and videos of Casey with Caylee, I can only hope someone told Cindy that would not be a good idea.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: February 08, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »

Wow!! Just Wow!! I didn't think they could do that!! People are going to stop posting on Topix b/c of this!!
Can someone tell me, are people not allowed freedom of speech? Should posters such as myself be worried? I don't think my posts are horrible but what is the law? Its kinda scary?

Internet libel suits have had success in the past. A few years ago a North Dakota professor was awarded $3 million over claims a student Web site defamed him.

You cannot, anywhere, with an intent to harass or defame someone, as was in this case, be protected by Freedom of Speech.
Purposelly maligning someone in an electronic format or other is a crime. It is very serious and some of the recent laws have made it even easier to prosecute someone for this offense. The sites that were heavily involved in this a few months ago have been busily deleting content (as if, hello? cache..) There is no such thing as anonymity if someone is going to cyberstalk or cyberharass another. These people think hiding behind a proxy server does anything.. Wrong as you pointed out in the article. Thanks for posting, everyone should be aware of this,,,, Not that I expect a Monkey would need this info Smile
Isn't something with someone with something to hide can take claim 5th amendment and that takes care of it but people on internet are not given 1st amendment rights fo free speech.
correction....Isn't it.....when....of.   Sorry about that....lazy day and can't think.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #384 on: February 08, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »

Yet another example of the constitution being misconstrued.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #385 on: February 08, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »

JSM...prayers to you, I hope you are on anxiety meds, can do wonders, believe me. Lucinda...praying for the people affected by the fires, that is awful. Thanks for the links this morning. Cindy's eulogy, well I'm not sure on that one, seemed very impersonal, and I don't think she wrote it.
Thanks for the prayers Rose. I am on xanax, but I only take 1/2 of a 1/2. I hope they can do something for me because it is now getting to where it is hard to even play with Joe without my heart beating out of my chest.

Sorry for the O/T mods.

JSM my prayers are with you. I take xanax for my heart because I have superventricular tachycardia and MVP, the xanax slows down my heartbeat from about 125 to 100 without dropping my blood pressure. I've been on it for 22 yrs and my father who also has heart problems is on it. For me it was a Godsend as I couldn't even talk on the phone without losing my breath.

Thank you for the prayers IM!! Right now I am just sitting here typing and my heart feels like it is beating out of my chest and I can't catch my breath. I am overweight and smoke and out of shape, but this has hit me like a ton of bricks. The stress hasn't helped much either. The xanax did get me through dinner with my crazy family last night! 

I'm glad it's helping {{{JSM}}}.  I saw your photo and you DO NOT look overweight, (I'm about 102lbs) and have had this since I was 19yrs old-as my condition was described to me, it's more of an electrical impulse problem vs plumbing issues. Most people can take calcium channel blockers or beta blockers to reduce the symptoms, but those made me pass out for days, faint etc. Stress and caffeine exacerbate the condition though, so you may want to cut back on caffeine if you are diagnosed with any type of tachycardia.

I also have the superventricular tachycardia and PVC (premature ventricular contractions) and I get the same feeling of my heart beating out of my chest. I take Toprol XL .Without it my heart rate will jump to 160-170's. I also take Zoloft for depression and it helps the the anxiety atacks. Hope they can get you diagnosed and on something to help. It is a scary feeling. (((((((((Hugs JSM)))))))))))

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #386 on: February 08, 2009, 04:47:19 PM »

So sorry forgot my manners again. Good Afternoon Monkeys. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday afternoon.

I got a chuckle out of Cin-Cin-s eulogy about the pure heart ......That leaves GA.CA,LA out of the memorial doesn't it????

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #387 on: February 08, 2009, 05:02:42 PM »

THanks Boyzmom and Trimm
  Just thought I'd rent it and have the details correct, I am going to email a few CNN and HLN news anchors and at least give them small chapter and verse about this movie being a lot better match for what happened in this case.

If JB and his fellow nightmare team are digging that deep to find some image that they think will stick in potential jurors minds, well, hopefully this other movie will get a couple of mentions also.

The Fugitive vs Untraceable      Let a jury of her peers decide     
I watched Untraceable when it first came out and the only thing that matches anything to this case is the lady in the trunk with duct tape on her mouth.Just saying.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: February 08, 2009, 05:05:28 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/07/casey-anthony-guilty-of-a-crime-murdering-caylee-she-did-not-commit-says-baez-sam-sheppard-john-kimble-the-fugitive-a-one-armed-man-nanny/

Casey Anthony Guilty of a Crime (Murdering Caylee) She Did not Commit Says Baez … Sam Sheppard … John Kimble …The Fugitive & a One Armed Man (Nanny
)

And the art work is top of the rock!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #389 on: February 08, 2009, 05:09:08 PM »

I wonder who will do the eulogy in the church, it should be someone who knew and loved Caylee, not some random pastor of a church, imo. I can't imagine the eulogy that Cindy wrote, would be read in church, that was very impersonal. I can't imagine the reactions of people if they are dumb enough to put pics and videos of Casey with Caylee, I can only hope someone told Cindy that would not be a good idea.
Well, according to the family, the nanny spent the most time with Caylee, so I'm guessing that Zanny will be giving the eulogy!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Rizzy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: February 08, 2009, 05:22:59 PM »

Howdy Monkey Friends! 

I saw this on youtube and thought I would share, I don't think I have seen it posted here yet and if it has ... sorry for the repeat.

Caylee Marie Song (mp3 version)

Alex Ceruzzi from Canton, Georgia is the composer of the words and music and Alex's email address is: aceruzzi1@windstream.net for those of you who would like to contact Alex with your reaction to the beautiful song Alex wrote for Caylee. Alex offered the song to the Anthony family for the Memorial, unfortunalty the song will not be included in the Memorial for Caylee.on Tues., 2/10/09

I don't have a lot of pictures of Caylee to put with Alex's song, but did my best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=belwGLuwDJk

*Sorry but I don't know how to post it so that the video itself will show up in my post! 

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: February 08, 2009, 05:23:05 PM »

Burn Baby Burn!! thats cute and thats what needs to happen to casey... they need to fire up old sparky
hell even bundy  had no balls when it was time for his execution
he had to be carried by two guards...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #392 on: February 08, 2009, 05:27:26 PM »

Well, according to the family, the nanny spent the most time with Caylee, so I'm guessing that Zanny will be giving the eulogy!
Shame on Cindy,George and Lee for allowing irresponsible Casey to get away with this fantasy life for the last 2 years(at least!)of sweet little Caylee's life!
They all knew Casey did not work.
They all knew there was no nanny.
They all knew what a stupid liar Casey was/is.
They all knew they were walking on eggshells around Casey for at least 2 years so why would they allow her to be responsible for sweet Caylee for a whole month and never talk to Caylee in all of that time????
I have come to the conclusion that they all knew on June 15,2008 that slorey Casey killed sweet Caylee and they all went on as usual.....living the lies and avoiding the truth.
It's always been about Casey,never about sweet Caylee....never was and never will be until they drag that slorey witch off to prison for life and her family can be left to wallow in their own irreversable sorry fantasy lives.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #393 on: February 08, 2009, 05:30:20 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.
I have the same problem, without xanax and an anti depressent I don't know what would happen. Hang on, the right medicine will help. 
Thanks No Rose and everyone. I am sorry I was off topic. I am just so confused about this. Thanks again for all your prayers! JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 08, 2009, 05:40:32 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.

Oh IM that was the last picture I had taken skating in a competition. Josef was 78 pounds and needed to lose weight. We would walk 45 minutes and he went on science diet and lost down to 47 pounds. After he lost weight I started gaining. I was diagnosed 16 years ago with Wolff Parkinson White, but it wasn't definitive diagnosis. I think I will be okay. I truly believe the xanax is helping even though I don't like taking it. It does help with the stress. Thanks monkeys for letting me vent about this. I have no one else to talk to about it.

I did tell my mom last night, she freaked. Thank God my stepdad is a doctor and told her to chill out and it was no big deal. Monkey hugs to all.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: February 08, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »

what eulogy
someone HAVE A LINK TO IT OR A COPY??
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: February 08, 2009, 05:43:46 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.

I also have the superventricular tachycardia and PVC (premature ventricular contractions) and I get the same feeling of my heart beating out of my chest. I take Toprol XL .Without it my heart rate will jump to 160-170's. I also take Zoloft for depression and it helps the the anxiety atacks. Hope they can get you diagnosed and on something to help. It is a scary feeling. (((((((((Hugs JSM)))))))))))
Thanks Darla. I'm sorry that you have this problem. I took Zoloft back in the day when I was married and never had this problem afterwards. Maybe I should look into it again.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: February 08, 2009, 05:45:49 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/07/casey-anthony-guilty-of-a-crime-murdering-caylee-she-did-not-commit-says-baez-sam-sheppard-john-kimble-the-fugitive-a-one-armed-man-nanny/

Casey Anthony Guilty of a Crime (Murdering Caylee) She Did not Commit Says Baez … Sam Sheppard … John Kimble …The Fugitive & a One Armed Man (Nanny
)

And the art work is top of the rock!
I am confused about the art work. Is it Pippi Longstocking or is it Wendy the Hamburger Girl? 

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #398 on: February 08, 2009, 05:46:42 PM »

I am still not clear. So basically couldn't anyone who posts things about anyone.. for example "Cindy" be sued? Lets face it lots of negative things are posted, what I am getting is everyone is taking a chance by posting on any site? If I say I think a certain Doctor was negligent as an example or I say he is a terrible person, I can potentially be sued? Lets take another example, a persons picture is pasted onto something else in a mocking way and posted here or some other site, could that person not sue you? From what I am getting is everyone takes a risk by posting? Makes me think I should go back to lurking. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: February 08, 2009, 05:48:12 PM »

Sorry for the O/T mods.
I have the same problem, without xanax and an anti depressent I don't know what would happen. Hang on, the right medicine will help. 
Thanks No Rose and everyone. I am sorry I was off topic. I am just so confused about this. Thanks again for all your prayers! JSM

JSM:   Best wishes and have a good doctor's appointment;  Ask to have a thyroid panel [ bloodwork ]  done - you just may be a bit hyper-thyroid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.