April 17, 2024, 10:59:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249293 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2009, 09:32:52 PM »

Red is right...LP hasn't made any money (yet) on this whole ordeal, but he sure has spent a small fortune of his own money.  Yet, he is dis-invited.

Another thing I was wondering is HOW MANY MEN WILL CINDY GROPE AT THE MEMORIAL?

Is Vegas making odds on that?

Well, somebody has to frisk the men at the door.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2009, 09:35:33 PM »

So, what are they afraid of having to have such security? Casey won't be there.....are they afraid of their own safety?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2009, 09:38:21 PM »

Wow!! Just Wow!! I didn't think they could do that!! People are going to stop posting on Topix b/c of this!!

Another website has been making accusations about JonBennet's parents.  They have been officially cleared and there has been no threat of a lawsuit about that.  I don't read Topix very often, maybe it was really, really bad.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2009, 09:40:02 PM »

Wow it is quiet in here tonight. I am going to pray like crazy that no one shows up for the Cindy premier Tuesday morning.

It's about to get quieter   

I have to go tuck my daughter in to bed..she lost a front tooth today so we have to do the tooth fairy thing tonight...I hope I have a dollar bill somewhere

bbl

I'm laughing because my son lost a tooth around 11 last night.......all I had was a 20 dollar bill I wish I had known it was loose, but after 8 here everything shuts down so I was chit out of luck

Back...I found one..we only got a quarter but a candy bar was 10 cents then..theoretically, I should have left her 2.50...

I don't think I would have left a 20 and she's got too many teeth still to go, I'd be broke by the time she's done..

Now...about that duct tape

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »

By heykim:
so hey.. BAEZ.. if a fricken crazed murdering  monster did that to your INNOCENT client,,, and you HAVE information... does LE have that info? if your client says it aint THAT zenida... are you LOOKING for a murdering freakin lunatic zenida somewhere ELSE baez??? are you???ARE YOU??

cause buddy IF you have info about someone ELSE that is still apparantly OUT THERE..*cough cough gag gag*  dont ya think the people in FLORIDA or the REST OF THE FREAKIN WORLD should KNOW where this MONSTER is.. or a PICTURE ... a composite.. SOMETHING??? anything???

Heykim your post got me thinking about the ZFG that KC says "took Caylee". If there really were a Nanny why didn't JB just hire a sketch artist to draw up a composite to show to the media & everyone else? If there really were a Nanny who had taken her, why wouldn't they want to get it out there themselves? Is LE the only ones allowed to do this, or can lawyers or even private citizens hire a sketch artist? It might be a moot point now anyway, or maybe not, but if they had done that way back then it might have made KC's story seem a little bit more "believable" (for lack of a better word). Seriously though, does any monkey know, could JB have done that himself without LE? If LE couldn't do a sketch & neither could JB or anyone else for that matter, does that not say alot about the Nanny story?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2009, 09:43:19 PM »

Regarding the "memorial", last night someone stated on SM that TM wasn't invited then went on to state that he was at the little econ memorial~WOW, I must have been drunk that day and forgot because I was sure that was after the entire river search BS about the skull etc?? I am imaging things or was LP's memorial with Grund before that?

No, Tim Miller was not at the Econ Memorial.

TM was already up in SC wasn't he by that time ? I don't think he would have gone anyway with things between him and LP at that point...do you know if he's going to the memorial on Tuesday ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »

Thought all might be interested in this...about KidFinders new endevors
http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

I don't know how to do direct links.....if this has been discussed please delete if for me Klass

I wonder if the law allows a convicted felon to be connected with a project like this? Have any of these people had any training to help these unfortunate young girls or is it just play it by ear?  Somehow I feel very leery of this "House of Purpose."

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 09:45:10 PM »

just got home from spending the day with my grandkiddos...

coupla thoughts:
one.. I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS FIASCO   CASH COW MEMORIAL  live..

that aside..

i got to thinking last nite...(dont get excited...it doesnt happen that often)

i remembered george saying they were WATCHING the perps... and that they had MOVED caylee something like  9 times.. 

WHERE WERE YOU WATCHING GEORGE? WHO were you watching george.. WHO MOVED her .. and WHERE...????

now that shes DEAD and FOUND george... are you STILL WATCHING whoever had her? moved her?  if not WHY NOT? if SO, WHO ARE THEY??? WHERE ARE THEY??? DOES LE know about your WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE information???

okay.. ANOTHER thing...

baez said the other nite... casey didnt do it.. innocent yada yada yada.. yammer yammer yammmer...

okay..

baez says  we will let you know this stuff LATER at TRIAL ... okay... thats a fricken year or so down the road ....

so hey.. BAEZ.. if a fricken crazed murdering  monster did that to your INNOCENT client,,, and you HAVE information... does LE have that info? if your client says it aint THAT zenida... are you LOOKING for a murdering freakin lunatic zenida somewhere ELSE baez??? are you???ARE YOU??

cause buddy IF you have info about someone ELSE that is still apparantly OUT THERE..*cough cough gag gag*  dont ya think the people in FLORIDA or the REST OF THE FREAKIN WORLD should KNOW where this MONSTER is.. or a PICTURE ... a composite.. SOMETHING??? anything???

good god... its such a FREAKIN CROCK...

and now the fiasco MEMORIAL is gonna be another  cash cow for everyone ... involved or otherwise...

what HAPPENED george? who IS it baez? doesnt your INNOCENT CLIENT want the WORLD safe from this OTHER ZENIDA...or whoever HAD HER???

GAH..

okay.. rant over...

at least till i rest my fingers....

Kim, I love the way your mind works.  Wouldn't you just love to see it just once someone ask these damn questions?  I am hoping at the trial that all of these lies, attempted jury tainting and exploitations get thrown up in their ugly faces.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2009, 09:49:23 PM »

By heykim:

I thought I heard NG answer this question once... Something to the effect that he could not get a sketch artist knowing that ZFG did not exist... That it would cause legal problems or something... Not really sure how... Maybe someone can find the NG episode where she says that....

Heykim your post got me thinking about the ZFG that KC says "took Caylee". If there really were a Nanny why didn't JB just hire a sketch artist to draw up a composite to show to the media & everyone else? If there really were a Nanny who had taken her, why wouldn't they want to get it out there themselves? Is LE the only ones allowed to do this, or can lawyers or even private citizens hire a sketch artist? It might be a moot point now anyway, or maybe not, but if they had done that way back then it might have made KC's story seem a little bit more "believable" (for lack of a better word). Seriously though, does any monkey know, could JB have done that himself without LE? If LE couldn't do a sketch & neither could JB or anyone else for that matter, does that not say alot about the Nanny story?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 09:49:26 PM »

Wow!! Just Wow!! I didn't think they could do that!! People are going to stop posting on Topix b/c of this!!

Another website has been making accusations about JonBennet's parents.  They have been officially cleared and there has been no threat of a lawsuit about that.  I don't read Topix very often, maybe it was really, really bad.

I've only ever read there once...it does get very nasty from what I saw...and I don't think there are any mods

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 09:49:26 PM »

just got home from spending the day with my grandkiddos...

coupla thoughts:
one.. I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS FIASCO   CASH COW MEMORIAL  live..

that aside..

i got to thinking last nite...(dont get excited...it doesnt happen that often)

i remembered george saying they were WATCHING the perps... and that they had MOVED caylee something like  9 times.. 

WHERE WERE YOU WATCHING GEORGE? WHO were you watching george.. WHO MOVED her .. and WHERE...????

now that shes DEAD and FOUND george... are you STILL WATCHING whoever had her? moved her?  if not WHY NOT? if SO, WHO ARE THEY??? WHERE ARE THEY??? DOES LE know about your WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE information???

okay.. ANOTHER thing...

baez said the other nite... casey didnt do it.. innocent yada yada yada.. yammer yammer yammmer...

okay..

baez says  we will let you know this stuff LATER at TRIAL ... okay... thats a fricken year or so down the road ....

good god... its such a FREAKIN CROCK...

and now the fiasco MEMORIAL is gonna be another  cash cow for everyone ... involved or otherwise...

what HAPPENED george? who IS it baez? doesnt your INNOCENT CLIENT want the WORLD safe from this OTHER ZENIDA...or whoever HAD HER???

GAH..

okay.. rant over...

at least till i rest my fingers....

Kim, I love the way your mind works.  Wouldn't you just love to see it just once someone ask these damn questions?  I am hoping at the trial that all of these lies, attempted jury tainting and exploitations get thrown up in their ugly faces.

This is the thing which really puzzles me.  If Baez has proof that Casey is innocent, shouldn't he just take it to LE and get Casey out of jail?  Nobody wants to keep an innocent person incarcerated, so all he has to do is present his evidence and LE can then start searching for the real culprit.  We all know the answer to this, don't we?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »

So, what are they afraid of having to have such security? Casey won't be there.....are they afraid of their own safety?

I believe so. Their attorney said there had been some threats against them.

I say, if this is the case, they should definitely not attend this event.

Asking for trouble and endangering others, IMHO.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 09:51:19 PM »

By heykim:

Messed that quote stack up... Ok... I fixed it...

I thought I heard NG answer this question once... Something to the effect that he could not get a sketch artist knowing that ZFG did not exist... That it would cause legal problems or something... Not really sure how... Maybe someone can find the NG episode where she says that....

Praying for Caylee....
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2009, 09:53:20 PM »

Red is right...LP hasn't made any money (yet) on this whole ordeal, but he sure has spent a small fortune of his own money.  Yet, he is dis-invited.

Another thing I was wondering is HOW MANY MEN WILL CINDY GROPE AT THE MEMORIAL?

Is Vegas making odds on that?

Well, somebody has to frisk the men at the door.

She should have scheduled this in the evening since more men MIGHT have attended.
She is going to be exhausted by the time the searching ends.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2009, 09:55:58 PM »

I believe so. Their attorney said there had been some threats against them.

I say, if this is the case, they should definitely not attend this event.

Asking for trouble and endangering others, IMHO.

That's what I was saying before, about endangering the public with this memorial. I was reading somewhere else that this church is not in the best neighborhood, and if you can't bring in your purse, it's like inviting thiefs to have a field day, I hope the parking lot has a lot of security.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2009, 09:56:12 PM »

By heykim:

Messed that quote stack up... Ok... I fixed it...

Ok... found it...

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My question is, the defense is sticking to the story that Zanny the nanny did it.

Why wouldn`t the defense immediately get a sketch artist in and show us a picture of this Zanny the nanny?

GRACE: What about it, Mike Brooks?

BROOKS: There is no Zanny the nanny, period. Plain and simple. It was just a figment of her imagination. And you know we`ve -- heard a lot of stories come out of her mouth, Nancy.

GRACE: And how would it have hurt the case, Ray Giudice, if the defense had put out that sketch?

GIUDICE: Well, Nancy, number one, I think it might even be borderline obstruction of justice. The defense actually knew no such person existed. Secondly, it`s going to lead to just countless, effortless tips, arresting and pulling over people like this poor lady who`s filing suit that fit that description.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4359.msg615727#msg615727

Praying for Caylee....
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2009, 09:56:28 PM »

I think the Anthony's have a lot of nerve to say that anybody can't attend Caylee's memorial service. But they have a lot of nerve......
So, off topic....my youngest daughter thought she would try to fool the tooth fairy with a tooth from our puppy. The tooth fairy left a dog cookie.  Don't ever try to fool a fairy

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2009, 09:58:20 PM »

Boo ...do you think Rev. Grund might do a memorial Tuesday?

I don't think Rev. Grund would do a memorial on the same day Cindy was having hers.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2009, 10:03:11 PM »

George, Cindy Anthony To Attend Caylee Memorial
Security Will Be Tight, Attorney Says

POSTED: 10:45 am EST February 4, 2009
UPDATED: 5:31 pm EST February 6, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony plan to be at a public memorial service for their granddaughter, Caylee, their attorney said Friday afternoon.

Attorney Brad Conway said security will be tight so that no one disrupts the service, which is planned for 10 a.m. Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando on John Young Parkway.

The service will be a 5,000-seat worship at the church, which is located at 3000 S. John Young Parkway.

Hundreds if not thousands of people are expected to gather to pay their respects to the toddler.

The family finalized plans Thursday for a memorial service for Caylee and everyone is welcome.

People attending Tuesday morning will have to pass through a metal detector before they go inside.

Pastors at the First Baptist Church of Orlando said they want this service to reflect the dignity and respect Caylee deserves.

All bags of any kind will be prohibited along with back packs, cell phones and recording devices. With as many as 5,000 people attending, church officials said they want to make sure everyone is there for the right reason.

The public memorial for Caylee is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. Doors open two hours before the service.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail charged with her daughter's murder.

Casey Anthony will be able to watch the televised memorial service.

Meanwhile, WESH 2 learned Thursday that Orange County taxpayers have picked up $10,000 in expenses for the attorney representing the former meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

That's according to David Evans, the attorney who has fielded media offers and accompanied Roy Kronk to interviews with detectives working the case.

Kronk is a county employee who this week started a new inventory specialist job.

From here on out Evans said it will be up to the county to decide if they want to continue with the arrangement or have Kronk pick up the legal bill.

<snipped>
http://www.wesh.com/news/18638266/detail.html

Somehow I missed that part in red.

I never heard that she WILL (as in definitely) be able to watch it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2009, 10:03:30 PM »

Boo ...do you think Rev. Grund might do a memorial Tuesday?

I don't think Rev. Grund would do a memorial on the same day Cindy was having hers.
I wonder if they have been excluded from the memorial, I guess I know the answer to that question, and if they are not welcome that is extremely sad, since they loved Caylee also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.