April 18, 2024, 09:34:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249402 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #480 on: February 08, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

Good afternoon all

Does anybody remember the movie title that KC rented that had so many similarities with the murder, the duct tape, nanny, body in the trunk etc.  ???

I can't see why that shouldn't be the comparison, rather than the Fugitive. 

TIA
I watched "Untraceable" last night.  I rented it because it was one of the movies crazy rented the night it is believed she killed little Caylee.

If you haven't watched this, you really should, and if you have, watch it again since if it's been a while.  There is NO WAY an innocent person could sit through this movie having "accidentally" killed their child. 
I haven't had the guts to see it. Maybe I will watch it some time this week.
Just don't go kill someone afterward and you should be ok.
Thanks JJ, I may need to watch it next week then. JUST KIDDING!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #481 on: February 08, 2009, 08:36:02 PM »

Credit SeaSearcher for the link:   http://www.wftv.com/news/18667721/detail.html

Am I the only one who feels this "obituary" falls flat.  I don't really  "hear" any real emotion in it.  And to even mention Kidsfinders network, grrr....  It sounds like an announcement for the Foundation more than anything.  This Cindy never ceases to amaze me. 

I think it sounds more like a presentation than an obituary but I've only ever read one or two so I'm probably not a good judge...the only ones I've read were short and all about the person who is deceased and the family "survived by"..usually just names only...this sounds more like a tribute to me...I dunno

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #482 on: February 08, 2009, 08:36:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP69IpUmOOM&feature=related

Have you monkeys seen this one?? it shows what looks like JB slipping something to KC in court.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #483 on: February 08, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »

Hello everyone!  I haven't had an opportunity to post in a long time .. . Just wanted to say Hi to my monkey friends!!

Karen

Hi Sparky !! I'm behind as usual

What was posted here as the Eulogy ?? WFTV is referring to it as the obituary ?? Is there a difference ?

oops...forgot the link http://www.wftv.com/news/18667721/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Writes Obituary For Caylee Marie
Sunday, February 8, 2009 – updated: 7:41 pm EST February 8, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In an obituary, the grandmother of slain toddler Caylee Anthony says the child's life didn't end "without a purpose" (read full obituary).
<SNIP>

an obituary is a simple  post in any paper under the 'obituary' section. its an announcement of passing on and the arrangements made. they are usually formally and impersonally phrased and just cover basic facts the family wants to include. they can be made for either a funeral or memorial service.

a eulogy is when the deceased is 'eulogized', ie their life, traits accomplishments etc. that is delivered at either/both the funeral or memorial service.

Thanks peanut...so what we've been reading today is actually the obituary...the eulogy we won't hear until Tuesday (for those who are going to tune in) That makes more sense, as the memorial is supposed to be 2 hours long and this could be read very quickly... I haven't been to a funeral in 27 years, so I'm a bit lost on the terminology

youre welcome ss. sadly when a young family member passed recently, i had firsthand experience. theres usually a number of people who will deliver one, the minister/pastor/priest, family members, friends, coworkers etc.

two hours doesnt seem all that long to me really. i know the one i attended was at least that long, and included both a priest (from the fathers familys side) and a minister (from the moms familys side), as well as many many family members and friends.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: February 08, 2009, 08:38:10 PM »

Credit SeaSearcher for the link:   http://www.wftv.com/news/18667721/detail.html

Am I the only one who feels this "obituary" falls flat.  I don't really  "hear" any real emotion in it.  And to even mention Kidsfinders network, grrr....  It sounds like an announcement for the Foundation more than anything.  This Cindy never ceases to amaze me. 
So now it is an obiturary instead of an eulogy. It does fall flat, and it doesn't sound like she wrote it, Michelle Bart anyone?

NRCG! I'm assuming you're joking. When I read this earlier, I could tell that Cindy did NOT write this, and neither did any of the PR folks they've been involved with. Though you could see Cindy's direction behind it, this contained mainly complete sentences, logical paragraphs, clear punctuation, and words used appropriately. These are not hallmarks of much we've seen from them so far.

Not everyone is a good writer or editor, and that's ok. But don't put yourself out there as a PR rep/spokesperson if you don't have these skills!!!

Ok, rant over. Sorry. BIG pet peeve of mine.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #485 on: February 08, 2009, 08:40:31 PM »

So now it is an obiturary instead of an eulogy. It does fall flat, and it doesn't sound like she wrote it, Michelle Bart anyone?

NRCG! I'm assuming you're joking. When I read this earlier, I could tell that Cindy did NOT write this, and neither did any of the PR folks they've been involved with. Though you could see Cindy's direction behind it, this contained mainly complete sentences, logical paragraphs, clear punctuation, and words used appropriately. These are not hallmarks of much we've seen from them so far.

Not everyone is a good writer or editor, and that's ok. But don't put yourself out there as a PR rep/spokesperson if you don't have these skills!!!

Yes, I think their lawyer had a hand in helping write this obituary.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #486 on: February 08, 2009, 08:41:16 PM »

a eulogy is a spoken tribute, not a published written one.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 08, 2009, 08:43:22 PM »

I think it sounds more like a presentation than an obituary but I've only ever read one or two so I'm probably not a good judge...the only ones I've read were short and all about the person who is deceased and the family "survived by"..usually just names only...this sounds more like a tribute to me...I dunno
SeaSearcher you made me laugh because you only read one or two. I used to call my Granma every morning to ask her what she was doing, she would tell me she was reading the obituaries to see if she was in the paper yet. That was our joke.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 08, 2009, 08:43:36 PM »

IN HER OWN WORDS: Cindy Anthony says Caylee ‘will be watching

Poor Caylee, this should have been ALL about her. Only a few sentences are about her.

It just makes me so sad. She makes digs at the people who have been following the case and have searched and fallen in love with Caylee. It sounds like she is saying "you'll get over it, you never actually MET her!"

Survived by her mom? Are you kidding me? SHE WAS MURDERED BY HER MOM!

No mention of her ever having a father either. Dead or alive. ::shakes head::
No mention of extended family at all, such as George's siblings or Cindy's brothers.

No mention or thanks to all the VOLUNTEERS who looked for Caylee. No mention or thanks to Tim or TES.

Kidfinders is mentioned twice of course. The missing child org that is run by a felon who doesn't actually FIND children but sure will collect money in their name.

And now Caylee is the poster child for all missing children. Which is sad for all the children that really are missing. Caylee was NEVER a missing child, just a child murdered by the oner person who was suppose to love and protect her from all the evil in the world.

Good Afternoon Monks....old and new....I am reading and trying to get caught up Pink Angel I am in complete agreement with everything you state above.  I have NO SYMPATHY for cin-cin...this memorial is a means of money getting IMO....how in the hell can they call this a public memorial and then DICTATE who is and is not allowed to attend. They are asking for donations to KidFinders which is IMO a DISGRACE!  cin-cin has LIED , destroyed evidence. hindered both police investigations and searches, as well as  and private searches for Caylee, remember this is the same woman who did not give Caylee's brush to the FBI and joked that she should have given them the dog's toothbrush instead of Caylee's......and now writes this so called eulogy ...it's a shame that this child was not given respect by her own family while she was laying out in the swamp rotting while her so called loving grandmother was impeding the searches, sending the LE on wild goose chases and then has the audacity to want IMMUNITY to stop telling LIES!  OHMYGAWD!! I DO NOT think telling the TRUTH about her actions is BASHING HER! I love my son more than anything in the WORLD...I would agree to be burned at the stake alive for him...however, if had killed anyone, especially his own child...I would continue to love him with all my heart but but I would also tell him to tell the truth, asked God for forgiveness and be ready to pay the price for his actions in this world and the next.
 I will continue reading as I am sure there will be more to just piss me off~~ I am hoping to read something that will make me feel good about something....hopefully LP and/or Tim are planning a memorial....a REAL one...for Caylee....one that does not include collecting money for anyone!

I agree with you all, great posts!  This whole thing is just a travesty.  Poor, poor little Caylee.  She deserved so much better.

(OOPS!  Can you , in my last post, I had not read back before I posted!  The whole thread is about that stupid obituary Cindy actually let go out. )
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: February 08, 2009, 08:48:34 PM »

nite monkeys. JSM is tired and going to bed!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #490 on: February 08, 2009, 08:50:02 PM »

You and Joe sleep well.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: February 08, 2009, 08:52:26 PM »

You and Joe sleep well.

Night JSM--It'll be OK--you'll see. I'm going too.  Keep my place warm, monks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #492 on: February 08, 2009, 08:53:15 PM »

Night JSM, Sleep well.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 08, 2009, 08:53:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys, was looking thru youtube and found a video that well, I never seen before and umm,wow,guess someone needs to just say how they really feel. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvRS-QydpJQ&feature=related
WELL I was on my way to bed and then saw your post.

I thought it would be one of those sad sappy videos of Caylee that make me cry.

I'm glad it wasnt YOU MADE MY DAY SEARCHING!!!! I guess someone on youtube really let it all out in this one. 

That was quite a good song. I like the guy's voice too.

Thanks, searching, for the link!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 08, 2009, 08:55:12 PM »

I am no lawyer, but if this were the case, Sarah Palin would own the world. Just sayin. She would own NBC because of Tina Fey and SNL and she would own every late night talk show host, all the MSN. Can some smart monkey help me out here and explain if I am wrong? TIA JSM
Corrected by me. Should say MSM, I should learn to type better. 

Actually, because Sarah Palin was a public figure the proof of malice is WAY higher - that is why people get away with making fun of celebrities. Wonder if CinCin qualifies now?
[/quote] Thanks Boyzmom. Why is there a difference, public vs private? I didn't read the whole story that was posted but wasn't one of the people a judge or a doctor or something. Wouldn't that be a "public" person. Cindy is PUBLIC now since she has been on every morning show, NG, GVS, etc? Can she sue me cause I think she has a mushroom head? Can KC sue me cause I say she is a slore? Can Lee sue me cause I made fun of his knee socks and shorts? If so, let them sue me! If they win, they can get all my assets. I have a dog that hey definately will not want, I have a car that is falling apart and that is about it! I say bring it on Cindy.   
[/quote]

[b]If you tell lies about someone and the victim can prove damages--meaning its affected their business or ability to earn/impacted their earnings, then they have a pretty good chance of winning a judgement.  Btw, if a person is emotionally impacted by libel or slander, that figures into the equation also. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: February 08, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »

http://www.westborobaptistchurch....090206_caylee-anthony-funeral.pdf

They plan to picket.

Here's another article listed under their picket schedule from their web site.

"First Baptist Church of Orlando - You Hate little Caylee! 3000 S. John Young Parkway For several weeks/months now this nation has been worshiping at the metaphorical graveside of a little girl named Caylee Anthony. HOW DARE YOU, YOU HYPOCRITES! It is YOUR FAULT the little baby girl is dead and you have the nerve to criticize the one who no doubt killed her? You taught your children that God is a liar when you told them that God loves everyone. That God loves you just like you are. That God didn't make no junk! Now you all with one voice RAGE against the one responsible, the simple slut mother who you taught to HATE little Caylee. You tell your females that abortion is not murder, and that it is okay to be gay (a f**) so what other possible message was this girl to get? Therefore, WBC will picket this worship service of the long gone little girl. Of a truth, what this "mother" did to that child is far kinder than what her mother did (and still does)to her. THIS is what they should have taught this little tart: Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, BUT THEY REFUSED! So, now THIS is what the DOOMED american whore mothers/grandmothers must teach their daughters: Jeremiah 9:20 Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbour lamentation. IT IS A CURSE when your child is slaughtered and left in a shallow grave in a trash bag, and you do this to your children every day because YOU HATE YOUR CHILDREN! All from the hand of God because God Hates america! AMEN! P.S. Tell that stupid grandfather to get a grip and next time he "tries" to kill himself, to just MAN UP and do the job right this time! Either way he's going to hell."

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Their web site is http://www.godhatesfags.com  (nice name for a church)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: February 08, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »

Good night, JSM. Kiss josef for me.

Almost shamrock time!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: February 08, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Grandmother Writes Public Eulogy
Sunday, February 08, 2009 

Print ShareThis
 MyFOXOrlando.com

Caylee Marie Anthony
 The grandmother of slain Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony says the child's life didn't end "without a purpose."

In a eulogy published in the Orlando Sentinel Sunday, Cindy Anthony says her granddaughter "now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children."

Cindy Anthony said the family will honor Caylee's memory by starting the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.

"The foundation's purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times," she wrote.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing last summer. Her remains were found Dec. 11 in a wooded area about two miles from her home.

The toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, was charged with her murder.

Cindy Anthony wrote that her ganddaughter's death has led to an increase in donations to charitable organizations like Toys for Tots, the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and Kind Finders Network.

A memorial service is being held Tuesday for Caylee.

The public will be invited to attend the service at the First Baptist Church of Orlando. Cameras will not be allowed inside.

"The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child," Cindy Anthony wrote. "This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,489740,00.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: February 08, 2009, 09:02:05 PM »

Hello everyone!  I haven't had an opportunity to post in a long time .. . Just wanted to say Hi to my monkey friends!!

Karen

Hi Sparky !! I'm behind as usual

What was posted here as the Eulogy ?? WFTV is referring to it as the obituary ?? Is there a difference ?

A eulogy is a speech made at a funeral or memorial to extoll the virtues and accomplishments of the deceased--as well as the emotional impact deceased may have had on individual/others.

That piece in the paper was an obituary--a death announcement as it were.  I don't know everyone is calling it a eulogy. 

Foggy
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: February 08, 2009, 09:02:15 PM »

Cindy is her worst enemy-she should keep her mouth shut.  Caylee death had a purpose-what purpose could it have -its not heard to see how KC is so cold and heartless.  Is anyone in that family capable of real emotion.  I would never want to walk in their shoes -put you start to pity them and cindy writes something like that.  Cant anyone shut her up- cant blame George if he did try to kill himself-living with cindy must be hell on earth.  Thank God   Satan daughter is sitting in jail-now KC sitting in jail has a purpose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.