April 18, 2024, 11:47:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249360 times)
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: February 08, 2009, 11:14:19 PM »

Ok, I keep trying to get offline and wind down, but it's not happening. Last post of the night, I promise.

Shell--I was going off of various media reports in the last few days stating that George and Cindy would attend the memorial. As far as I know, no one has stated specifically that Lee won't attend, but I haven't seen his name included with his parents', either.

PF fans--Check out NM's avi (she has posted in Musings fairly recently). This is a PF monkey too, but just one and it's obviously personalized. Very cute.

Have a good night, all. Hope to chat with you soon.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: February 08, 2009, 11:19:05 PM »

At the time of the Scott Peterson trial, I did not blog. I only went on the computer to do work from my work and email + pictures. Maybe there are more of these cases and more on line now. I never looked up any of this stuff intil Jessica Lunsford went missing.  Right after that, Natalee Holloway went missing and it was all over Nancy Grace, whose program had just started. And here I am.
I remember the Michael Peterson one, a very strange man. Glad he was found guilty.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #562 on: February 08, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »

Now I want to buy Paul Frank stuff - that is so cute !     

You can order them online, matching shoes everything.......I used to wear my out to eat in Memphis and people thought I was nuts, but here it's perfectly acceptable to wear, jammies or well.....anything really

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #563 on: February 08, 2009, 11:28:55 PM »

LP is doing a lot of backtracking, IMO
I can't hear half the question, my audio or theirs is crappy
but he's really backing off of the anthony's
either he got a smacking or he was full of crap to start with

Maybe he's hoping to be dis-disinvited to the memorial.

Something is squirrely with LP.  He said Rob considers himself a good friend of the anthony's and they are allowing the female body guard to attend the memorial.

IF that's true, screw getting any good info out of her.  Mark my words, she's gonna write a book.

all this morons make me ill
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 08, 2009, 11:30:07 PM »

I'm going with #2
how did I know you would ?    (where's Klaas? you beat her to it!) lol
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: February 08, 2009, 11:32:24 PM »

I'm going with #2
how did I know you would ?    (where's Klaas? you beat her to it!) lol

I dunno

I just saw the info in the female bodyguard going I didn't listen to all of it, but that is really ODD

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: February 08, 2009, 11:36:39 PM »

Someone a few pages back mentioned a warrant out for Lee Anthony's arrest. Is that just speculation? Just curious. Couldn't tell from the way it was worded.

I think it's speculation, but considering the way Luka has been talking it looks promising

Just logging back in for a quick minute to clarify--I was probably the monkey behind the post. Sorry if it wasn't clear. It was indeed pure speculation on my part. I just can't understand any other reason Lee might not attend, but then, I don't understand the A's at all.

I have certainly caused some problems with unclear posts this week. Note to self: post links, be liberal with the JMO's, don't be cryptic. Sorry all--I'm trying here.

Oh, it's no problem at all! I just wanted to make sure. I have been so out of the loop this week, and I just wanted to be certain I didn't miss something.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: February 08, 2009, 11:38:48 PM »

Ok, I keep trying to get offline and wind down, but it's not happening. Last post of the night, I promise.

Shell--I was going off of various media reports in the last few days stating that George and Cindy would attend the memorial. As far as I know, no one has stated specifically that Lee won't attend, but I haven't seen his name included with his parents', either.

PF fans--Check out NM's avi (she has posted in Musings fairly recently). This is a PF monkey too, but just one and it's obviously personalized. Very cute.

Have a good night, all. Hope to chat with you soon.

Thanks for responding Blurry   

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: February 08, 2009, 11:40:52 PM »

There are a lot of knowledgeable monkeys out there, and I was wondering if one of them could take a look at this and tell me who on earth is behind it? Who runs Hollywood PI, and who is funding their "investigation"? Is this just another front for Gil Cabot? Please read below.

http://www.toiletbowlmedia.com/cayleetips.html

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: February 08, 2009, 11:43:00 PM »

There are a lot of knowledgeable monkeys out there, and I was wondering if one of them could take a look at this and tell me who on earth is behind it? Who runs Hollywood PI, and who is funding their "investigation"? Is this just another front for Gil Cabot? Please read below.

I don't know~I read that earlier, looks like a GilTodd trademark site to me........nothing on it but speculation about Kronk

[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: February 08, 2009, 11:43:48 PM »

I am no lawyer, but if this were the case, Sarah Palin would own the world. Just sayin. She would own NBC because of Tina Fey and SNL and she would own every late night talk show host, all the MSN. Can some smart monkey help me out here and explain if I am wrong? TIA JSM
Corrected by me. Should say MSM, I should learn to type better. 

Actually, because Sarah Palin was a public figure the proof of malice is WAY higher - that is why people get away with making fun of celebrities. Wonder if CinCin qualifies now?
Thanks Boyzmom. Why is there a difference, public vs private? I didn't read the whole story that was posted but wasn't one of the people a judge or a doctor or something. Wouldn't that be a "public" person. Cindy is PUBLIC now since she has been on every morning show, NG, GVS, etc? Can she sue me cause I think she has a mushroom head? Can KC sue me cause I say she is a slore? Can Lee sue me cause I made fun of his knee socks and shorts? If so, let them sue me! If they win, they can get all my assets. I have a dog that hey definately will not want, I have a car that is falling apart and that is about it! I say bring it on Cindy.   

The difference is not that public people can not get damages, but rather that the speech must be way over the top. What you may say about a normal person (like you or me) is much less than what you can say about a public figure - which is anyone that has a public persona by their choice - politicians, judges and movie/tv people meet that criteria. If you are famous because of something bad you did then it is not as protected. Also, there has to be real damages and the statement must be untrue. For example, saying that someone is black is not prohibited because it is a fact. Lying and saying they are Muslim is probably prohibited if they work in an area that may cause problems for them at their job. Saying someone committed a crime would likely cause them problems, and if not true, would cause a problem for the person that said it. This is one of the reasons that people like NG make a point of saying ALLEGED criminals. If they have not been convicted it would be a problem to say they are criminals. It is a pretty vague area of law governed on a case by case basis.
Thanks Boyzmom, so the people that said the President was a muslim could or couldn't be sued? Not being political, but just asking cause I know that was a big thing during the Presidential race. Basically what I am asking is that why John McCain never brought it up because he thought he would be sued? TIA JSM

JSM, you are in my thoughts & prayers! i am not sure what is going on with your health so i need to go back & catch up! i haven't been able to spend much time in the cage lately! also lucinda, i am thinking & praying for you & everyone that has posted! i am sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but i am honestly so tired i really am having trouble thinking! maybe after i eat i will be able to talk intelligently! (maybe) also, does anyone know if JOY/SARA are deleting posts-more than usual?????!!!! i was trying to read over there cause it doesn't take any thinking & also it cracks me up & i really need that! tia.

wendi
[/quote]

Wendi, the crux of libel and slander (written words/spoken words respectively) is that they are lies.  One cannot lie about another without potentially paying a price.  But by the same token, the victim must be prepared to prove that the lies were written or spoken and that the victim has suffered "damages" about which I wrote in an earlier post. 

Foggy

[/quote]

Foggy & all Monkeys,
these are not all my posts! i think my computer is messing up or they are working on the cable & phones behind my house-they really are!!!!) my cable is messed up & phone is not working!!!! i don't think that has anything to do with my posts being added to others, but something weird is going on! i am dumb with computers but my posts are being combined with others. i have never had this happen! i can't even keep up cause something is wrong. i noticed my avi is showed??? on other people's post! i am not smart with computers but this is bizarre (sp????) i am tired but i can at least read & the posts on my computer are not even in order! (looked at the times) sorry, i will just TRY to lurk so i don't cause any problems but since i have no tv, phone, furniture, food, etc, it is hard. i feel like i am going crazy!!!!!! (you know supposed to have moved) crap, i can't take much more! sorry again! i will go back & see if i can find where my posts were combined with other monkeys!!!

wendi
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: February 08, 2009, 11:44:57 PM »

Island- I heard him say that Rob's feelings were hurt because he's not invited but Tracy (FBG) is invited.  Now, since cindy is allowing her to come, I have a hard time believing she's had anything bad to say about the anthony's.

That bums me out.  LP said that the father of Caylee may never be known if it's considered too prejudicial to the case.  Then he went on to say it doesn't really matter (my paraphrase).  WTH?  He's the one who started the whole LA is the baby daddy crap.

Then, at the very end, he said something else about the DNA test and that they did have reason to do it and compare it to him.  My audio was jumpy so I can't quote him.  Did you hear that part?
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 08, 2009, 11:47:15 PM »

I don't know~I read that earlier, looks like a GilTodd trademark site to me........nothing on it but speculation about Kronk

Yeah, ludicrous. Does seem like Gil/Todd.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: February 08, 2009, 11:48:01 PM »

Island- I heard him say that Rob's feelings were hurt because he's not invited but Tracy (FBG) is invited.  Now, since cindy is allowing her to come, I have a hard time believing she's had anything bad to say about the anthony's.

That bums me out.  LP said that the father of Caylee may never be known if it's considered too prejudicial to the case.  Then he went on to say it doesn't really matter (my paraphrase).  WTH?  He's the one who started the whole LA is the baby daddy crap.

Then, at the very end, he said something else about the DNA test and that they did have reason to do it and compare it to him.  My audio was jumpy so I can't quote him.  Did you hear that part?

I only heard him take up for bozo, GilTodd and the remark about baby daddy not being important, and you are right when you mentioned it, he started the entire baby daddy curiosity on NG........Very Odd indeed!!!!!!

[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: February 08, 2009, 11:48:56 PM »

You can order them online, matching shoes everything.......I used to wear my out to eat in Memphis and people thought I was nuts, but here it's perfectly acceptable to wear, jammies or well.....anything really

Islandmonkey, you know what germantown & where you lived are like! i hate it! i am a "country girl" as my hubby says, CANNOT wait to get out of here, but just found out i have sooooo much TERMITE DAMAGE!!!!! i have a termite contract but stucco house so they will not fix it! totally stressed!

wendi
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: February 08, 2009, 11:50:19 PM »

I am no lawyer, but if this were the case, Sarah Palin would own the world. Just sayin. She would own NBC because of Tina Fey and SNL and she would own every late night talk show host, all the MSN. Can some smart monkey help me out here and explain if I am wrong? TIA JSM
Corrected by me. Should say MSM, I should learn to type better. 

Actually, because Sarah Palin was a public figure the proof of malice is WAY higher - that is why people get away with making fun of celebrities. Wonder if CinCin qualifies now?
Thanks Boyzmom. Why is there a difference, public vs private? I didn't read the whole story that was posted but wasn't one of the people a judge or a doctor or something. Wouldn't that be a "public" person. Cindy is PUBLIC now since she has been on every morning show, NG, GVS, etc? Can she sue me cause I think she has a mushroom head? Can KC sue me cause I say she is a slore? Can Lee sue me cause I made fun of his knee socks and shorts? If so, let them sue me! If they win, they can get all my assets. I have a dog that hey definately will not want, I have a car that is falling apart and that is about it! I say bring it on Cindy.   

The difference is not that public people can not get damages, but rather that the speech must be way over the top. What you may say about a normal person (like you or me) is much less than what you can say about a public figure - which is anyone that has a public persona by their choice - politicians, judges and movie/tv people meet that criteria. If you are famous because of something bad you did then it is not as protected. Also, there has to be real damages and the statement must be untrue. For example, saying that someone is black is not prohibited because it is a fact. Lying and saying they are Muslim is probably prohibited if they work in an area that may cause problems for them at their job. Saying someone committed a crime would likely cause them problems, and if not true, would cause a problem for the person that said it. This is one of the reasons that people like NG make a point of saying ALLEGED criminals. If they have not been convicted it would be a problem to say they are criminals. It is a pretty vague area of law governed on a case by case basis.
Thanks Boyzmom, so the people that said the President was a muslim could or couldn't be sued? Not being political, but just asking cause I know that was a big thing during the Presidential race. Basically what I am asking is that why John McCain never brought it up because he thought he would be sued? TIA JSM

JSM, you are in my thoughts & prayers! i am not sure what is going on with your health so i need to go back & catch up! i haven't been able to spend much time in the cage lately! also lucinda, i am thinking & praying for you & everyone that has posted! i am sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but i am honestly so tired i really am having trouble thinking! maybe after i eat i will be able to talk intelligently! (maybe) also, does anyone know if JOY/SARA are deleting posts-more than usual?????!!!! i was trying to read over there cause it doesn't take any thinking & also it cracks me up & i really need that! tia.

wendi

Wendi, the crux of libel and slander (written words/spoken words respectively) is that they are lies.  One cannot lie about another without potentially paying a price.  But by the same token, the victim must be prepared to prove that the lies were written or spoken and that the victim has suffered "damages" about which I wrote in an earlier post. 

Foggy

[/quote]

Foggy & all Monkeys,
these are not all my posts! i think my computer is messing up or they are working on the cable & phones behind my house-they really are!!!!) my cable is messed up & phone is not working!!!! i don't think that has anything to do with my posts being added to others, but something weird is going on! i am dumb with computers but my posts are being combined with others. i have never had this happen! i can't even keep up cause something is wrong. i noticed my avi is showed??? on other people's post! i am not smart with computers but this is bizarre (sp????) i am tired but i can at least read & the posts on my computer are not even in order! (looked at the times) sorry, i will just TRY to lurk so i don't cause any problems but since i have no tv, phone, furniture, food, etc, it is hard. i feel like i am going crazy!!!!!! (you know supposed to have moved) crap, i can't take much more! sorry again! i will go back & see if i can find where my posts were combined with other monkeys!!!

wendi
[/quote]

Hi Wendi~I knew they weren't yours, I just think they got jumbled up when FD replied to you......

How is your neice?? Also, my daughter will be at the barn next weekend to visit Dewie-u around then?

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: February 08, 2009, 11:55:04 PM »

Islandmonkey, you know what germantown & where you lived are like! i hate it! i am a "country girl" as my hubby says, CANNOT wait to get out of here, but just found out i have sooooo much TERMITE DAMAGE!!!!! i have a termite contract but stucco house so they will not fix it! totally stressed!

wendi
Oh yes, I remember and that was in 1999 that I was wearing them out!!

That's why I LOVE it here, no one gives a d@mn about what u wear, I wear walgreens flip flops to work and jeans. Very non-judgemental and laid back. I had to search my closet for 2 hours when MK's chairman made a visit to the office and the best I could find was a pair of khakis and a long sleeved shirt

I feel terrible about your housing issues~but maybe I have some good news for you. I listed my house Monday and it sold today, and it needed repairs too......they wan't to close and be in by the 23rd of this month. I have the name of someone who made my repairs a dream, she did everything ...if you need her name let me know!

[
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: February 08, 2009, 11:58:09 PM »

I don't want to be the unpopular monkey but I really feel like this bashing Cindy thing is going a bit too far. I don't think anyone can be absolutely certain that Cindy was the horrible person she is being made out to be. Sure she could have been all that and more but we really don't know for sure. What we do know is that her spiteful daughter took Cindy's grandchild's precious life and threw it on the roadside like garbage and I think any actions by this family that must be heartbroken whether rational or not can be overlooked. Many families in similar positions have started foundations in honor of the children they have lost and many feel indebted to the organizations that helped them during their time of need. Sure we think KF is a blemish on the good reputation of these types of organizations but I do understand why Cindy and George don't see them like that. With Cindy's need to live in denial (which I don't like but won't condemn her for) she must have felt very alone during these really tough times in her life. She has been as hated and as vilified as her daughter but she never did any harm to Caylee only cared and provided for her. I think people forget that Cindy wasn't rich and that this care came from Cindy working damn hard with little to no help from anyone else in the family. Certainly not from her evil daughter. If she wants to continue with charitable works then I don't see the prob with that. I don't have to like th woman to feel empathy for her. Sorry if I seem to be ranting but I think somewhere along the way when Caysee was taken out of the firing line (out of sight and all that) people decided to turn on the next best thing and I wonder if we ever stopped to think about the fact we are united here to honour Caylee and she would not like to see her gran being vilified imo. it would make her little heart cry.

Good morning all,

At times I have felt like you Sharlock...but at other times like now I wonder.  If Tim Miller is an unwelcome guest at the memorial wouldn't that indicate that Cindy has not yet conceeded that searching for Caylee was a good idea.  Would she have preferred leaving Caylee in the woods forever?  If she believed Caylee was being held captive by a roaming babysitter than why wouldn't she want Tim and TES to search for her?   Seems all those people out searching in plain sight would have hindered the kidnappers ability to kill and depose of Caylee, certainly not enable it.    I can't help but think that Cindy's denial was geared more towards protecting Casey than towards protecting or finding Caylee.  JMO
I agree with you on that. Finding the body has rendered more evidence that can be linked to the A's house. It has ended the "Caylee is alive" which could go on for years. I personally would want closure if I didn't know what had happened to my grandchild...unless I was protecting my daughter.
I agree with you also in a way. I am not defending all of Cindy's actions though. Only asking that people consider what Caylee would think of the things being said about her grandma and remember that for all of her failings Cindy worked really hard to give Caylee everything she could. I believe that no matter what she does in her crazed grief stricken state she loved Caylee and should be given a break from the really nasty public beating she has gotten since her grandchild went missing. Yes Cindy stirred the hornets nest and I don't blame people for being angry with her but in the end she did not hurt Caylee only loved her and now she has lost her.
Sharlock-I respectfully disagree.  IMO, Cindy did hurt Caylee.  For years, she warned off Casey's friends that Casey was a sociopath (a term not lightly thrown about by a mother concerning her own child-much less by a professional nurse).  For years, she and George enabled Casey's behavior by providing a roof, food, clothes, medical care for Casey & Caylee, as well as a free babysitting service.  For years, Cindy engaged in a game of control and manipulation, with Caylee as the prize.  For two years, she used Caylee to fulfill her own emotional needs (hence her MySpace entry MY Caylee Is Missing).  Cindy & George allowed and enabled the situation to develop and escalate (doting and fawning over Caylee-per Cindy's exaltation of Caylee to almost savior status on her MySpace page).  Cindy most definitely harmed Caylee by fostering an unsafe and volatile home environment of competition between a mother and her child for Cindy's approval and favor...JMHO.  Even in the "lost" jail video, Casey was still trying to grab her attention, to get Cindy to acknowledge her.   Cindy meanwhile, brushed her aside and continued to focus on Caylee.  While I certainly do NOT support Casey and I do believe Caylee most definitely should have been the focus, I did sense that this was a familiar pattern between them.  I get the feeling that Casey, the person, ceased to exist to Cindy when Caylee was born.  I believe that Caylee became the center of Cindy's universe and Casey became an afterthought...definitely would create and fuel rivalry, jealousy, rage, and hatred in a sociopath.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #578 on: February 09, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »

who ever he is,he is full of hot air!!!  I went and peeked at the JBR info he has... why?? I know they have MYSTERY DNA which we can conclude does not belong to JR... This guy claims JR was molesting JBR... what a bag of hot air... saying the DNA will show JR molested JBR.. I am sure that the DNA of JR has been ran with what was found and was not a match. You know, these SPOS's that do crap like that do not even care that they are jeopardizing the case against KC as well as justice for Caylee,by doing this kind of crap...arrrgggg So many trying to ride the river of blood /tears from that baby... so sick...

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: February 09, 2009, 12:01:52 AM »

hello monkeys I have a question that has anything to do with the case so i apologyze to everybody for that but you guys are the only ones to help me with this...
I have a co worker that is from china and i always see her working a lot and last friday my boss told her "get you ass downstairs an complete your work all of us heard that and personally i did not like that it sound very unrespectfull, well in the afternnon i saw my co worker crying for that problem and I did not what to do. I do not know if it is a normal comunication between employees and bosses. I would like to know because if she tells me something like that i will not be quiet::MonkeyEek::

I'm not sure what the laws are on this but to me this is harrassment.  It's wrong and it should be reported.  The question is how big a company is it you guys work for?  Is there an HR department you can talk to?
it is governamental work.....she always says bad words like f...., shi..... i did not know that is permissible in my country the boss is an autority and never can not express that way with the employes because he losses respect from the employees...but i thought that kind of comunication is normal here
Way behind but just wanted to answer....my daughter just went through something like this....won't give the details...never know who's reading but her boss was fired and the cause was sexual harrassment and a hostile work environment. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.