April 19, 2024, 11:04:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249579 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: February 09, 2009, 12:02:11 AM »

Someone a few pages back mentioned a warrant out for Lee Anthony's arrest. Is that just speculation? Just curious. Couldn't tell from the way it was worded.

I think it's speculation, but considering the way Luka has been talking it looks promising

Just logging back in for a quick minute to clarify--I was probably the monkey behind the post. Sorry if it wasn't clear. It was indeed pure speculation on my part. I just can't understand any other reason Lee might not attend, but then, I don't understand the A's at all.

I have certainly caused some problems with unclear posts this week. Note to self: post links, be liberal with the JMO's, don't be cryptic. Sorry all--I'm trying here.

Who said Lee was not attending?

Nobody has said he is specifically NOT attending but in the articles all they say is Cindy and George will be attending, nothing about Lee.  We are speculating 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: February 09, 2009, 12:03:10 AM »

Someone a few pages back mentioned a warrant out for Lee Anthony's arrest. Is that just speculation? Just curious. Couldn't tell from the way it was worded.

I think it's speculation, but considering the way Luka has been talking it looks promising

Just logging back in for a quick minute to clarify--I was probably the monkey behind the post. Sorry if it wasn't clear. It was indeed pure speculation on my part. I just can't understand any other reason Lee might not attend, but then, I don't understand the A's at all.

I have certainly caused some problems with unclear posts this week. Note to self: post links, be liberal with the JMO's, don't be cryptic. Sorry all--I'm trying here.

Wendi, another post I made (that I guess was skipped over) was that I think/hope (aka fondest wish) is that Lee made a deal w/State (aka turned State's evidence) against his sister. 

Don't apologize for your speculation about all that.  Sometimes things are percieved otherwise by readers.  This is kind of a passionate bunch and sometimes in our haste to take in all the posts, not everyone notices that something is "just a thought"/pure speculation.  Don't fret.

Foggy

i think it must be my computer! i didn't post anything about any of this! (the above)

wendi
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 09, 2009, 12:07:31 AM »

Well I read Cindy's eulogy and I see even when writing that she had to sat something about donating Money,  my God why cant it ever just be about Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #583 on: February 09, 2009, 12:12:08 AM »

Well I read Cindy's eulogy and I see even when writing that she had to sat something about donating Money,  my God why cant it ever just be about Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- they are clearly sick

2- Caylee=cash

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #584 on: February 09, 2009, 12:21:57 AM »

You know... I think that if there are any mothers on the jury,justice will be served... I am a mother, my kids are mostly grown and gone...my baby is almost 17 years old and I have to say, I guess I knew she had killed Caylee back from the beginning because,in all honesty,we look forward to our kids growing up and building their own lives,but me, I miss the heck out of my kids. For her to go out and party and lay up with guys and then that stupid smirk like "yeah,I am smarter then all of you and I will get away with it" I can not for one second believe it was anyone BUT her. I miss mine so much it hurts,but I know I have to let them live their lives.. I call them the first time I do not hear from them. I usually see them daily,but if I do not,you better believe I am calling to find them and they are grown and living on their own..nothing, NOTHING they say will ever make me understand what she has done to Caylee..NOTHING...and SHAME on CA for all she has been doing to impede this investigation and all the money she has made off of Caylee's murder. She and GA should be shouting and demanding that this case go forward and they get justice for that baby.. I understand a mothers instinct to love and protect her children,but come on.. Murdering a child is a horrible crime and imo covering up for the murderer is just as bad.... sorry, I had to get that off my chest.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: February 09, 2009, 12:23:33 AM »

1- they are clearly sick

2- Caylee=cash
And i am clearly MAD, this is so like the Anthony's, if this is what they were waiting to do, they should have just had a quiet funeral for the family only and just went on after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and tell me please that CAsey is not going to get to watch this on Baez laptop, thats dispicable..............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #586 on: February 09, 2009, 12:44:50 AM »

1- they are clearly sick

2- Caylee=cash
And i am clearly MAD, this is so like the Anthony's, if this is what they were waiting to do, they should have just had a quiet funeral for the family only and just went on after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and tell me please that CAsey is not going to get to watch this on Baez laptop, thats dispicable..............

theres no internet access allowed at the jail. i think what they probably use the laptop for is going thru all caseys pics and videos of caylee that jose has uploaded onto it from all the photo albums and stuff she took to his office and gave him while she was out on bond.

she has to make lots more money to pay for her defense scream team, evidently jose has already whizzed thru the initial 200k they made for caylees photos and videos already.

its just beyond wrong she can make money like this, i understand the constitution guarantees a right to council, but i highly doubt this is quite what the founding fathers had in mind.

her councils a moron anyway, shes wasting her money. if he had any brains hed have made her involve herself in some way in the planning of the memorial. she could have relayed her wishes verbally thru jose, so she could at least try to look like she gives a damn caylees dead.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: February 09, 2009, 12:48:24 AM »

Now I want to buy Paul Frank stuff - that is so cute !     

You can order them online, matching shoes everything.......I used to wear my out to eat in Memphis and people thought I was nuts, but here it's perfectly acceptable to wear, jammies or well.....anything really

Islandmonkey, you know what germantown & where you lived are like! i hate it! i am a "country girl" as my hubby says, CANNOT wait to get out of here, but just found out i have sooooo much TERMITE DAMAGE!!!!! i have a termite contract but stucco house so they will not fix it! totally stressed!

wendi
Oh yes, I remember and that was in 1999 that I was wearing them out!!

That's why I LOVE it here, no one gives a d@mn about what u wear, I wear walgreens flip flops to work and jeans. Very non-judgemental and laid back. I had to search my closet for 2 hours when MK's chairman made a visit to the office and the best I could find was a pair of khakis and a long sleeved shirt

I feel terrible about your housing issues~but maybe I have some good news for you. I listed my house Monday and it sold today, and it needed repairs too......they wan't to close and be in by the 23rd of this month. I have the name of someone who made my repairs a dream, she did everything ...if you need her name let me know!

i'll take any help/info at this point!!!! the lowest estimate i have gotten is $90,000. it is a dryvit stucco house & i had no clue about the damage! really, we spend whatever it takes to take care of our home but cannot keep doing it. it didn't pass the inspection & now we are ummm "messed up" totally empty house, it is really pretty, not sure if you know which one, it one the vesta home show, but the builder has been in prison 3 times!!! we were supposed to have been out weeks ago, but don't know what to do now! you would think owning the moving co. would make it easier but it is not! my niece is "perfect" to me of course! she will be up here for her riding lesson tues, so we will take Dewey some carrots & peppermints! did your daughter take lessons from lois? (sorry sp??? again) also have to feed the ducks & the geese!
i would love to meet you! you sound like my kind of person, casual dress is the best! i totally do not dress like the Gtown crowd!

ps-last question, who moved you??? (from here to Fl.)

wendi

wendi
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: February 09, 2009, 12:48:42 AM »

http://www.westborobaptistchurch....090206_caylee-anthony-funeral.pdf

They plan to picket.

Here's another article listed under their picket schedule from their web site.

"First Baptist Church of Orlando - You Hate little Caylee! 3000 S. John Young Parkway For several weeks/months now this nation has been worshiping at the metaphorical graveside of a little girl named Caylee Anthony. HOW DARE YOU, YOU HYPOCRITES! It is YOUR FAULT the little baby girl is dead and you have the nerve to criticize the one who no doubt killed her? You taught your children that God is a liar when you told them that God loves everyone. That God loves you just like you are. That God didn't make no junk! Now you all with one voice RAGE against the one responsible, the simple slut mother who you taught to HATE little Caylee. You tell your females that abortion is not murder, and that it is okay to be gay (a f**) so what other possible message was this girl to get? Therefore, WBC will picket this worship service of the long gone little girl. Of a truth, what this "mother" did to that child is far kinder than what her mother did (and still does)to her. THIS is what they should have taught this little tart: Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, BUT THEY REFUSED! So, now THIS is what the DOOMED american whore mothers/grandmothers must teach their daughters: Jeremiah 9:20 Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbour lamentation. IT IS A CURSE when your child is slaughtered and left in a shallow grave in a trash bag, and you do this to your children every day because YOU HATE YOUR CHILDREN! All from the hand of God because God Hates america! AMEN! P.S. Tell that stupid grandfather to get a grip and next time he "tries" to kill himself, to just MAN UP and do the job right this time! Either way he's going to hell."

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Their web site is http://www.godhatesfags.com  (nice name for a church)

I could be wrong because I didn't go to their website, but this sounds like the same "church" that pickets our fallen soldiers funerals

It is........We had a "run in" with them in our area over a soldier. The motorcycles and SUV's blocked the roads so they could not get to the family & friends at the funeral or the grave site. They gave up and left.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #589 on: February 09, 2009, 12:56:24 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs&feature=related

was it just me or was she telling him where to find Caylee.....

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: February 09, 2009, 01:00:59 AM »

Sharlock-I respectfully disagree.  IMO, Cindy did hurt Caylee.  For years, she warned off Casey's friends that Casey was a sociopath (a term not lightly thrown about by a mother concerning her own child-much less by a professional nurse).  For years, she and George enabled Casey's behavior by providing a roof, food, clothes, medical care for Casey & Caylee, as well as a free babysitting service.  For years, Cindy engaged in a game of control and manipulation, with Caylee as the prize.  For two years, she used Caylee to fulfill her own emotional needs (hence her MySpace entry MY Caylee Is Missing).  Cindy & George allowed and enabled the situation to develop and escalate (doting and fawning over Caylee-per Cindy's exaltation of Caylee to almost savior status on her MySpace page).  Cindy most definitely harmed Caylee by fostering an unsafe and volatile home environment of competition between a mother and her child for Cindy's approval and favor...JMHO.  Even in the "lost" jail video, Casey was still trying to grab her attention, to get Cindy to acknowledge her.   Cindy meanwhile, brushed her aside and continued to focus on Caylee.  While I certainly do NOT support Casey and I do believe Caylee most definitely should have been the focus, I did sense that this was a familiar pattern between them.  I get the feeling that Casey, the person, ceased to exist to Cindy when Caylee was born.  I believe that Caylee became the center of Cindy's universe and Casey became an afterthought...definitely would create and fuel rivalry, jealousy, rage, and hatred in a sociopath.  JMO

I so totally agree and Cindy, George & Lee can all hold themselves responsible for KC spending life in prison because if they had told the truth KC would not have "thought" she could outsmart LE. She would have to have told something else besides the zanny story and could have plead this case down.  She could have plead accidental death, and received 15 years max. She would have been out in 7 with good time. Instead they held up her lies, and because of that she stuck with that crazy story.

I have often wondered if Cindy really wanted rid of KC too and that is why she did such insane things.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: February 09, 2009, 01:06:13 AM »

I'll bet there will be a motorcade, and then the grand entrance into the church. The eulogy is getting much praise over on another forum.

The ONLY reason is because if anyone says anything BAD about it, they get thrown off. There are about 30 in time out right now over not being able to say anything about the Anthonys all of a sudden.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: February 09, 2009, 01:06:49 AM »

http://www.westborobaptistchurch....090206_caylee-anthony-funeral.pdf

They plan to picket.

Here's another article listed under their picket schedule from their web site.

"First Baptist Church of Orlando - You Hate little Caylee! 3000 S. John Young Parkway For several weeks/months now this nation has been worshiping at the metaphorical graveside of a little girl named Caylee Anthony. HOW DARE YOU, YOU HYPOCRITES! It is YOUR FAULT the little baby girl is dead and you have the nerve to criticize the one who no doubt killed her? You taught your children that God is a liar when you told them that God loves everyone. That God loves you just like you are. That God didn't make no junk! Now you all with one voice RAGE against the one responsible, the simple slut mother who you taught to HATE little Caylee. You tell your females that abortion is not murder, and that it is okay to be gay (a f**) so what other possible message was this girl to get? Therefore, WBC will picket this worship service of the long gone little girl. Of a truth, what this "mother" did to that child is far kinder than what her mother did (and still does)to her. THIS is what they should have taught this little tart: Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, BUT THEY REFUSED! So, now THIS is what the DOOMED american whore mothers/grandmothers must teach their daughters: Jeremiah 9:20 Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbour lamentation. IT IS A CURSE when your child is slaughtered and left in a shallow grave in a trash bag, and you do this to your children every day because YOU HATE YOUR CHILDREN! All from the hand of God because God Hates america! AMEN! P.S. Tell that stupid grandfather to get a grip and next time he "tries" to kill himself, to just MAN UP and do the job right this time! Either way he's going to hell."

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Their web site is http://www.godhatesfags.com  (nice name for a church)

O.k., had to cut in here on this one.  This organization apparently does not know God.  John 3:16 God clearly states, "For God SO LOVED the world [every person in the world at the time and all future residents), that He GAVE his only begotten son that WHOSOEVER [any one of the those residents-homosexual, lesbian, bisexual, heterosexual] believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."  If these people actually read God's Word from beginning to end, they would know that God loves the people and hates the SIN.  FYI, any cult can call themselves a church.  That's why people should read the Bible for themselves. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #593 on: February 09, 2009, 01:06:53 AM »

who knows.. i was too distracted by looking at the two twits SMILES and GRINS and smirks that i didnt really pay attention to WHAT they were saying... as much as HOW they LOOKED, WHILE saying it..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: February 09, 2009, 01:10:54 AM »

Was the name of the nanny that Casey Anthony came up with also code to her brother Lee of where she put the remains of 2 year old Caylee Anthony? Believe it or not, the location where Caylee Anthony was found was right behind two plots of land off Hopespring Dr, 4701 and 4709, are presently lived in by one individual with the name Zenaida and the other Gonzales.

Was Zanny’s name really code for Caylee’s burial location?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: February 09, 2009, 01:13:54 AM »

Now I want to buy Paul Frank stuff - that is so cute !     

You can order them online, matching shoes everything.......I used to wear my out to eat in Memphis and people thought I was nuts, but here it's perfectly acceptable to wear, jammies or well.....anything really

Islandmonkey, you know what germantown & where you lived are like! i hate it! i am a "country girl" as my hubby says, CANNOT wait to get out of here, but just found out i have sooooo much TERMITE DAMAGE!!!!! i have a termite contract but stucco house so they will not fix it! totally stressed!

wendi
Oh yes, I remember and that was in 1999 that I was wearing them out!!

That's why I LOVE it here, no one gives a d@mn about what u wear, I wear walgreens flip flops to work and jeans. Very non-judgemental and laid back. I had to search my closet for 2 hours when MK's chairman made a visit to the office and the best I could find was a pair of khakis and a long sleeved shirt

I feel terrible about your housing issues~but maybe I have some good news for you. I listed my house Monday and it sold today, and it needed repairs too......they wan't to close and be in by the 23rd of this month. I have the name of someone who made my repairs a dream, she did everything ...if you need her name let me know!

i'll take any help/info at this point!!!! the lowest estimate i have gotten is $90,000. it is a dryvit stucco house & i had no clue about the damage! really, we spend whatever it takes to take care of our home but cannot keep doing it. it didn't pass the inspection & now we are ummm "messed up" totally empty house, it is really pretty, not sure if you know which one, it one the vesta home show, but the builder has been in prison 3 times!!! we were supposed to have been out weeks ago, but don't know what to do now! you would think owning the moving co. would make it easier but it is not! my niece is "perfect" to me of course! she will be up here for her riding lesson tues, so we will take Dewey some carrots & peppermints! did your daughter take lessons from lois? (sorry sp??? again) also have to feed the ducks & the geese!
i would love to meet you! you sound like my kind of person, casual dress is the best! i totally do not dress like the Gtown crowd!

ps-last question, who moved you??? (from here to Fl.)

wendi

wendi

I will send you my email addy and give u her name~she was the best! I am shocked that it would take that much to repair a drivit house I almost built the one I just sold that way, but too many people told me horror stories about drivit. Yes, I remember the Vesta home show there, but I'd need a street name to remember the house. Was it near the clubhouse??

Thanks for loving dewie for her~she took from Louise, so you have a good memory !

I'd love to meet you too, but she will be visiting her dad and I will stay here (haven't been back since the move ) And, you can quit worrying about the movers, they were foreign and from southern florida, so it wasn't your company I promise. G-town and C-ville way too snooty and unless your kids are in the newest and latest 300 jeans they are looked down on here, she could care less what type of jeans she has or any of that crap. If you ever head down here pls let me know and we can go to the beach for some seafood and drinks.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: February 09, 2009, 01:17:35 AM »

O.k., had to cut in here on this one.  This organization apparently does not know God.  John 3:16 God clearly states, "For God SO LOVED the world [every person in the world at the time and all future residents), that He GAVE his only begotten son that WHOSOEVER [any one of the those residents-homosexual, lesbian, bisexual, heterosexual] believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."  If these people actually read God's Word from beginning to end, they would know that God loves the people and hates the SIN.  FYI, any cult can call themselves a church.  That's why people should read the Bible for themselves. 

I wonder where they get their money to travel all over the US and foreign countries to do this?  

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: February 09, 2009, 01:17:54 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP69IpUmOOM&feature=related

Have you monkeys seen this one?? it shows what looks like JB slipping something to KC in court.

OMG!!!! it does! her eyes are looking down & her body language looks so strange! i have to watch it again.

wendi

I watched this video several times and in revers several times also.  I do not Jose handing her the bracelet and it was reported by the media that the bracelet was found in her clothing prior to her "dressing out" for court and it was confiscated.  What I do see however, is Jose instructing her to take notes (as in to appear serious and interested before the judge and media).  She is looking down and her facial expression clearly signals that she is angry and resents whatever it is Jose said.  In an attempt to control her anger, she looks down, fiddles with her wrists (unaccustomed to not having handcuffs), rubs her hands together, adjusts her ill-fitting cuffs/sleeves/hem of her jacket, looks down again to regain control, and determinedly purses her lips.  She checks to see if the judge has witnessed this little incident and sets her chin.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #598 on: February 09, 2009, 01:19:22 AM »

IN HER OWN WORDS: Cindy Anthony says Caylee ‘will be watching

February 8, 2009 by: saradoodle
Cindy Anthonywrote this eulogy to her slain granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony for publication in the Orlando Sentinel — her first public comments since the toddler’s death was confirmed in December. A public memorial service is Tuesday.

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Orlando Sentinel  February 8, 2009

I am wondering who will be in charge of screening the attendees for "the purist of hearts"&"the most honorable of intentions"? This is coming from the one who admonished us not to be judgemental ! IMO it takes the darkest of hearts to murder a child,conceal the deed & then attempt to profit from it.Unbelieveable !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: February 09, 2009, 01:20:36 AM »

I always thought this was the BINGO moment..local, places familiar to us, mom has specific places that I told her about??? Could timer 55 possibly mean the time it took to drive to Caylee's final destination?

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.