March 28, 2024, 06:49:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 248140 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 09, 2009, 08:28:30 AM »

Caylee's Grandma Pens Eulogy; Bounty Hunter Not Welcome At Service
Public Memorial To Be Held For Slain Toddler

POSTED: Monday, February 9, 2009
UPDATED: 8:08 am EST February 9, 2009

Casey Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandmother of Caylee Anthony is asking that only those with "the purest of hearts" and "truly honorable intentions" attend Tuesday's public memorial service for the slain toddler.

In a eulogy published in the Orlando Sentinel on Sunday, Cindy Anthony also said granddaughter Caylee "now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children."
She also wrote, "Caylee's life may have been short-lived on the earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten."

Cindy Anthony said donations have been made on Caylee's behalf to organizations that help children, such as Toys for Tots and the Make-a-Wish Foundation. She said the family will establish a foundation in Caylee's name.

Caylee was 2 years old when she disappeared last summer. Her remains were found Dec. 11.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with killing her.

The service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

Bounty Hunter Not Welcome

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who once helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, said Cindy Anthony has made it known that he is not welcome at the memorial service.

"She's going to be at the front door, and she said she's going to keep me out of there if I showed up. She told my nephew to specifically tell me that I was not to be present," Padilla said.

The bounty hunter said the memorial will be a "Cindy show" and not a "real" event for Caylee.

"I don't believe that any of this stuff is real. What's real is Caylee is dead, and somebody has to pay for it. I think they've got the right person in jail."

Local 6 News will air the memorial service with coverage beginning at 9 a.m.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18671180/detail.html

Cindy should of asked her Pastors advice before writing anything.The only thing that comes to mind is IGMO!!!!! Good morning Sweet Monkeys!! Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: February 09, 2009, 08:29:20 AM »

<snipped>

I am too sad for words today perhaps you should all ignore me but with what is happening in Victoria and the outpouring of grief and support evident amongst all Australians I see societies ability to put hatred and misunderstandings aside and to unite to assist those in need. Most of all I see us here united for little Caylee above all else and I know and I think everyone else knows that Cindy was probably the best thing in her life and she would want people to stop hating her nanny, she didn't kill her.

Sharlock I saw your post yesterday and wrote you a really long response. I didn't get a response from you, or any one else for that matter. I took a long time writing it, so I decided I will repost it again this morning because I don't know how many actually read it yesterday. I just wanted to explain why I feel that most feel the way they do about CA & GA too. Of course I'm only speaking for myself in this post, so maybe no one else feels this way but I'll post it again anyhow.

QM from yesterday (2/8/09)
Sharlock I understand what you are saying. I do have some empathy for C&G, as I think many do, but you can only let that empathy go so far before anger & especially frustration come into play. I don't doubt for one second the G&C loved Caylee with all their heart & they did take very good care of her for her very short life. I could see CA's heartbreak in that lost jail tape. I know they tried to get the "truth" from KC, GA tried to be "truthful" when he spoke w/LE. But it seemed everytime that they got in front of the media, they were not the same people we see "behind the scenes". It seemed, to me atleast, in front of a news camera it was all about saving KC & that Caylee was still alive and out there to be found. I am sure, atleast deep down, they knew Caylee was no longer alive, but they seemed to put that aside to save KC instead. It seemed to be more important to let the public believe Caylee were alive and that KC didn't & wouldn't harm her. They had the opportunity, IMO, to look for Caylee even in a way they didn't want to, but they threw that opportunity away and went on the alive/KC is a wonderful mom campaign. That is where I believe many's anger & frustration towards CA comes from. G&C knew there was a decomposing body in KC's trunk & they knew their granddaughter was missing for over a month, yet they refused to look for a dead child. I can understand some denial, because who wants to believe their grandchild is dead? But, that denial should not have stopped them from looking for Caylee and the most likely possibility she would not be found alive. I don't think anyone would tell the A's to not stand by KC (regardless of what she's done) or that they shouldn't still love her. But, I hope they are not going to go on a new campaign stating KC is innocent and wouldn't have done that to Caylee. We know the evidence (and probably not even all of it) & it all leads back to KC & to their home. So if they do start a new campaign, it will only further people's frustration about them. If they had tons of evidence that showed otherwise, that would be different, but we know they don't because if they did we'd have heard about it long ago. I do still have some empathy/sympathy for C&G, but as I said it only goes so far. I know they didn't ask for what happened to Caylee/them, but it's everything that has happened after all they knew that makes this so hard to have alot of sympathy. I just wish, for their sake, they could do right by Caylee. Put their differences with others aside, & surround themselves with good people who truly want to help them. I wish them all the luck in the world with their endeavours. I just wish they'd do things for the right reasons, that's all.

Thankyou QM and I am sorry I missed the post earlier I am a little sleep deprived at the moment. I understand I truly do and I felt the same way. I am not okay with this part of what she did but I remember everyone saying that if Cindy got out of the spotlight and stopped asking for public scrutiny she wouldn't get any and now she has done that so I feel like it is our turn to do our part. She deserves a right to grieve in peace. I hated what she did with Caylee's case but I feel it is what she did for Caylee while she was alive that matters more and when the hate gets so strong that people can no longer bring themselves to admit that she ever loved Caylee and instead say she probably wanted this to happen I think we all have to admit it has gone too far.
The one thing I feel most of all though and what made me feel so guilty about the way I gained a bit of joy and satisfaction from dumping on Cindy happened when I was listening to a memorial song for Caylee. I really am not trying to defend everything Cindy has done I don't even feel some of it is defendable but Caylee! Caylee was cared for by her grandmother, noone else went out and worked to raise her and then devoted holidays to spending time with her. Cindy loved that child while she was alive and Caylee must have loved her back with all of the unconditional love of a child and I feel like I made Caylee cry, I feel like I let her down because she never wanted anyone to hurt her grandma no matter what she did. So I do understand what you hav said and I am greatful for your response and maybe when it comes down to it I wasn't really concerned about what others were saying but what I had said.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: February 09, 2009, 08:36:26 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs&feature=related

was it just me or was she telling him where to find Caylee.....

I always thought this was the BINGO moment..local, places familiar to us, mom has specific places that I told her about??? Could timer 55 possibly mean the time it took to drive to Caylee's final destination?

I think it was the number of days between her death and her birthday.

That fact in itself (55 days) just boggles my mind and sickens me......KC is evil
I totally agree, it represented the maximum amount of time she felt she could get away with her pizzpoor excuses for not bringing Caylee home. I think she knew that when Caylee didn't show up for her birthday the cops would be called and she was making plans with that date as d-day in mind imo.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #663 on: February 09, 2009, 08:45:26 AM »

good morning everyone   

Good Morning mio...and all the Morning Monkeys !!!

I see the world is back to normal..Florida is warm again and I'm freezing my a## off.. but thats OK...the sun is shining and the Coffee's hot & ready !!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: February 09, 2009, 08:49:14 AM »

good morning everyone   

I see the world is back to normal..Florida is warm again and I'm freezing my a## off.. but thats OK...the sun is shining and the Coffee's hot & ready !!

Good Morning SeaSearcher!   

RIP Sweet Puppy
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: February 09, 2009, 08:50:25 AM »

good morning everyone   

And a grasious good morning back to you SS.... yes, our weather is back to normal now, I actually got a bit of sun yesterday afternoon. 

I guess the weather will be sunny in orlando for tomorrows fiasco. Glad I am waaaaaay north, so, I will not be tempted to just go and see the happenings.  I can not imagine how it will look, hearing cin will be at the door, checking to see if those who enter are pure at heart...
me thinks she should check her own heart first....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #666 on: February 09, 2009, 08:52:17 AM »

Caylee's Grandma Pens Eulogy; Bounty Hunter Not Welcome At Service
Public Memorial To Be Held For Slain Toddler

POSTED: Monday, February 9, 2009
UPDATED: 8:08 am EST February 9, 2009

Casey Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandmother of Caylee Anthony is asking that only those with "the purest of hearts" and "truly honorable intentions" attend Tuesday's public memorial service for the slain toddler.

In a eulogy published in the Orlando Sentinel on Sunday, Cindy Anthony also said granddaughter Caylee "now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children."

She also wrote, "Caylee's life may have been short-lived on the earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten."

Cindy Anthony said donations have been made on Caylee's behalf to organizations that help children, such as Toys for Tots and the Make-a-Wish Foundation. She said the family will establish a foundation in Caylee's name.

Caylee was 2 years old when she disappeared last summer. Her remains were found Dec. 11.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with killing her.

The service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

Bounty Hunter Not Welcome

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who once helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, said Cindy Anthony has made it known that he is not welcome at the memorial service.

"She's going to be at the front door, and she said she's going to keep me out of there if I showed up. She told my nephew to specifically tell me that I was not to be present," Padilla said.

The bounty hunter said the memorial will be a "Cindy show" and not a "real" event for Caylee.

"I don't believe that any of this stuff is real. What's real is Caylee is dead, and somebody has to pay for it. I think they've got the right person in jail."

Local 6 News will air the memorial service with coverage beginning at 9 a.m.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18671180/detail.html
I find her actions repulsive.  Same old Cindy.  She just can not let it go.  She would show herself in better light had she alloud for Leonard to addend, why the need to make a public statement to him?  Why not just let him come and sit in the back to pay his respects?  Nope can't do it, must control the situation.  Cindy I hope that you wake up one day very soon and realize that this is NOT all about you, this is about Caylee.  Even in her own memorial she is forgotten.......very sad! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: February 09, 2009, 08:58:53 AM »

The public arena of a memorial spear headed by Cindy Anthony does not sit well with me.  I can not pinpoint my exact reasoning as to why this all seems "odd", but something is not right.  Her telling Leonard that she is going to be at the front door to make sure certain people do not get in, thats not a job a grieving loved one would step up for.  Does that seem out of place to anyone else?  I mean I know she is controlling, but seriously her hired security must not be very bright if they are not able to recognize Leonard Padilla on their own.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: February 09, 2009, 09:12:23 AM »

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Orlando Sentinel  February 8, 2009

I know that is normal talk for stuff like this, but that line makes me cringe!!!!  IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND!  Sorry that really infuriates me!
The last few lines there, what is she trying to do, say that Casey must have been justified in her actions of slaying her child???? 
Someone give me the number to a good roofing company because I am about to go through ours.

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: February 09, 2009, 09:16:02 AM »

The public arena of a memorial spear headed by Cindy Anthony does not sit well with me.  I can not pinpoint my exact reasoning as to why this all seems "odd", but something is not right.  Her telling Leonard that she is going to be at the front door to make sure certain people do not get in, thats not a job a grieving loved one would step up for.  Does that seem out of place to anyone else?  I mean I know she is controlling, but seriously her hired security must not be very bright if they are not able to recognize Leonard Padilla on their own.
ITA..It is a shame that Cindy does not recognize that her worst enemy is herself!! No matter how many times I defend her, she embarrasses herself immediately aftewards and makes me eat my words. She cannot resist being a spitefull bully regardless of the circumstances!! Her rudeness in this instance is unbelievable!! Her own bad manners make everything she does tainted. It puts people on guard for impropriety or lack of sincerity. Bad manners and bullying are two things that make a person just plain azz unlikeable and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why she can't get that!!!

Carmen
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 09, 2009, 09:19:57 AM »

It appears to be her way of putting words out there.  Did any of her other wordings make any sense.  Same holds with her interviews...always in a circle, beating the bush to death.

Here is a recent video regarding the memorial tomorrow.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18671692/index.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: February 09, 2009, 09:21:12 AM »

ITA..It is a shame that Cindy does not recognize that her worst enemy is herself!! No matter how many times I defend her, she embarrasses herself immediately aftewards and makes me eat my words. She cannot resist being a spitefull bully regardless of the circumstances!! Her rudeness in this instance is unbelievable!! Her own bad manners make everything she does tainted. It puts people on guard for impropriety or lack of sincerity. Bad manners and bullying are two things that make a person just plain azz unlikeable and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why she can't get that!!!
Hey there Cute!  My favorite!!  I thought I was stuck talkin to myself....

I am with you on this, I completely agree.  I have never seen someone more desperate for the spotlight, for the need of control, and for the lack of respect to a lost loved one.  She does make me ill.  I have never seen a person make such a spectical of themselves while being in the situation that she is in...there is no one comparable to her!

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 09, 2009, 09:21:47 AM »

morning dolce...I think the whole thing is more than "odd", it is offensive to those who ARE pure at heart. I just counted , and I have been to over 20 funeral services, for my relatives, and none of them had anyone at the door to keep someone out of the service.  Those services were held in the church. Grieving family members will huddle together, for strength, and accept ANYONES hug . But, never turn a mourner away.

None of us have that right, to tell another not to grieve. I am not the biggest fan of lp, but, I guess he has been affected like the rest of us, he made a place in his heart for Caylee too. It would behoove ca to just stay at the front of the church, and be quiet.   Let the healing begin.  jmo mio
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 09, 2009, 09:21:56 AM »

For what it's worth and I know that isn't much,I don't think Padilla should be at the ceremony right along with a few others.He and them had their memorial service already and said their goodbye's to Caylee.If I lived in Orlando,I would go but I would quietly sit outside and pray.I can't help to wonder if their is really going to be the turn out that they expect.I doubt seriously people will be taking a day off from work to attend..Jmo of course..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: February 09, 2009, 09:23:10 AM »

It appears to be her way of putting words out there.  Did any of her other wordings make any sense.  Same holds with her interviews...always in a circle, beating the bush to death.

Here is a recent video regarding the memorial tomorrow.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18671692/index.html
She does speak in circles, you are right.  She should NOT have been the one to write this, and I am shocked that her attorney alloud her to do so.  Even in the ulegy she has to try and make Casey look innocent.  "She died for a purpose"?  What was the purpose?  Sounds like she had some help from Baez on this one. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: February 09, 2009, 09:26:18 AM »

morning dolce...I think the whole thing is more than "odd", it is offensive to those who ARE pure at heart. I just counted , and I have been to over 20 funeral services, for my relatives, and none of them had anyone at the door to keep someone out of the service.  Those services were held in the church. Grieving family members will huddle together, for strength, and accept ANYONES hug . But, never turn a mourner away.

None of us have that right, to tell another not to grieve. I am not the biggest fan of lp, but, I guess he has been affected like the rest of us, he made a place in his heart for Caylee too. It would behoove ca to just stay at the front of the church, and be quiet.   Let the healing begin.  jmo mio
That is exactly what I was thinking Mio. I have not attended many funerals in my day, thus far, maybe a total of 5, and never have I ever seen a family member or even a close friend on security detail.  A memorial is to remember the one we have lost and to give closure and healing to those remaining.  The way she has gone about this seems nothing more than another on the long list of publicity stunts Cindy style.

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: February 09, 2009, 09:27:10 AM »

Cindy won't have a problem being at the front of the church, it's the being quiet thing that is going to throw her right off her game..Seriously, I don't think she can do it

Carmen
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: February 09, 2009, 09:27:17 AM »

<snipped>

I am too sad for words today perhaps you should all ignore me but with what is happening in Victoria and the outpouring of grief and support evident amongst all Australians I see societies ability to put hatred and misunderstandings aside and to unite to assist those in need. Most of all I see us here united for little Caylee above all else and I know and I think everyone else knows that Cindy was probably the best thing in her life and she would want people to stop hating her nanny, she didn't kill her.

Sharlock I saw your post yesterday and wrote you a really long response. I didn't get a response from you, or any one else for that matter. I took a long time writing it, so I decided I will repost it again this morning because I don't know how many actually read it yesterday. I just wanted to explain why I feel that most feel the way they do about CA & GA too. Of course I'm only speaking for myself in this post, so maybe no one else feels this way but I'll post it again anyhow.

QM from yesterday (2/8/09)
Sharlock I understand what you are saying. I do have some empathy for C&G, as I think many do, but you can only let that empathy go so far before anger & especially frustration come into play. I don't doubt for one second the G&C loved Caylee with all their heart & they did take very good care of her for her very short life. I could see CA's heartbreak in that lost jail tape. I know they tried to get the "truth" from KC, GA tried to be "truthful" when he spoke w/LE. But it seemed everytime that they got in front of the media, they were not the same people we see "behind the scenes". It seemed, to me atleast, in front of a news camera it was all about saving KC & that Caylee was still alive and out there to be found. I am sure, atleast deep down, they knew Caylee was no longer alive, but they seemed to put that aside to save KC instead. It seemed to be more important to let the public believe Caylee were alive and that KC didn't & wouldn't harm her. They had the opportunity, IMO, to look for Caylee even in a way they didn't want to, but they threw that opportunity away and went on the alive/KC is a wonderful mom campaign. That is where I believe many's anger & frustration towards CA comes from. G&C knew there was a decomposing body in KC's trunk & they knew their granddaughter was missing for over a month, yet they refused to look for a dead child. I can understand some denial, because who wants to believe their grandchild is dead? But, that denial should not have stopped them from looking for Caylee and the most likely possibility she would not be found alive. I don't think anyone would tell the A's to not stand by KC (regardless of what she's done) or that they shouldn't still love her. But, I hope they are not going to go on a new campaign stating KC is innocent and wouldn't have done that to Caylee. We know the evidence (and probably not even all of it) & it all leads back to KC & to their home. So if they do start a new campaign, it will only further people's frustration about them. If they had tons of evidence that showed otherwise, that would be different, but we know they don't because if they did we'd have heard about it long ago. I do still have some empathy/sympathy for C&G, but as I said it only goes so far. I know they didn't ask for what happened to Caylee/them, but it's everything that has happened after all they knew that makes this so hard to have alot of sympathy. I just wish, for their sake, they could do right by Caylee. Put their differences with others aside, & surround themselves with good people who truly want to help them. I wish them all the luck in the world with their endeavours. I just wish they'd do things for the right reasons, that's all.

Thankyou QM and I am sorry I missed the post earlier I am a little sleep deprived at the moment. I understand I truly do and I felt the same way. I am not okay with this part of what she did but I remember everyone saying that if Cindy got out of the spotlight and stopped asking for public scrutiny she wouldn't get any and now she has done that so I feel like it is our turn to do our part. She deserves a right to grieve in peace. I hated what she did with Caylee's case but I feel it is what she did for Caylee while she was alive that matters more and when the hate gets so strong that people can no longer bring themselves to admit that she ever loved Caylee and instead say she probably wanted this to happen I think we all have to admit it has gone too far.
The one thing I feel most of all though and what made me feel so guilty about the way I gained a bit of joy and satisfaction from dumping on Cindy happened when I was listening to a memorial song for Caylee. I really am not trying to defend everything Cindy has done I don't even feel some of it is defendable but Caylee! Caylee was cared for by her grandmother, noone else went out and worked to raise her and then devoted holidays to spending time with her. Cindy loved that child while she was alive and Caylee must have loved her back with all of the unconditional love of a child and I feel like I made Caylee cry, I feel like I let her down because she never wanted anyone to hurt her grandma no matter what she did. So I do understand what you hav said and I am greatful for your response and maybe when it comes down to it I wasn't really concerned about what others were saying but what I had said.

sharlock, I completely agree with you. I know Cindy hasn't done a lot of the right things, but I think the hate has gone way too far. JMO.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: February 09, 2009, 09:29:21 AM »

For what it's worth and I know that isn't much,I don't think Padilla should be at the ceremony right along with a few others.He and them had their memorial service already and said their goodbye's to Caylee.If I lived in Orlando,I would go but I would quietly sit outside and pray.I can't help to wonder if their is really going to be the turn out that they expect.I doubt seriously people will be taking a day off from work to attend..Jmo of course..
While I agree with you that LP probably should refrain from attending, I must say that Cindy could have gone about letting him know she does not wish for him to be there in a much better way.  Why the need to proclaim it in the news?  Why the need for her attorney to say it in a presser?  "Those who are not alloud to attend, you know who you are", what purpose does that serve other than to stir up more controversy cause more chaos and push Caylee to the backseat yet again.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #679 on: February 09, 2009, 09:32:29 AM »

good morning everyone   

And a grasious good morning back to you SS.... yes, our weather is back to normal now, I actually got a bit of sun yesterday afternoon. 

I guess the weather will be sunny in orlando for tomorrows fiasco. Glad I am waaaaaay north, so, I will not be tempted to just go and see the happenings.  I can not imagine how it will look, hearing cin will be at the door, checking to see if those who enter are pure at heart...
me thinks she should check her own heart first....

Isn't that the most outrageous statement..coming from her especially..I wondered if you might venture over there and give us some live updates

To me...this doesn't seem like a memorial at all..I wonder where the moneys coming from, and where it's going. The "obituary" seems more like a preview to a show or similar... I'm sorry if that offends anyone but this is "too much..too late" This show is all about Cindy "It's my party and I'll......if I want to"  and not Caylee..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.