April 19, 2024, 03:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249541 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: February 09, 2009, 09:33:19 AM »

It appears to be her way of putting words out there.  Did any of her other wordings make any sense.  Same holds with her interviews...always in a circle, beating the bush to death.

Here is a recent video regarding the memorial tomorrow.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18671692/index.html
She does speak in circles, you are right.  She should NOT have been the one to write this, and I am shocked that her attorney alloud her to do so.  Even in the ulegy she has to try and make Casey look innocent.  "She died for a purpose"?  What was the purpose?  Sounds like she had some help from Baez on this one. 
Hey Dolce...my favorite!!! I cannot believe she did that on her own either. It certainly shows they know who killed their granddaughter though. No outrage, no plea for justice. Dying at two years old at the hands of your mother NEVER has a purpose!!!

Carmen
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #681 on: February 09, 2009, 09:35:53 AM »

Thankyou QM and I am sorry I missed the post earlier I am a little sleep deprived at the moment. I understand I truly do and I felt the same way. I am not okay with this part of what she did but I remember everyone saying that if Cindy got out of the spotlight and stopped asking for public scrutiny she wouldn't get any and now she has done that so I feel like it is our turn to do our part. She deserves a right to grieve in peace. I hated what she did with Caylee's case but I feel it is what she did for Caylee while she was alive that matters more and when the hate gets so strong that people can no longer bring themselves to admit that she ever loved Caylee and instead say she probably wanted this to happen I think we all have to admit it has gone too far.
The one thing I feel most of all though and what made me feel so guilty about the way I gained a bit of joy and satisfaction from dumping on Cindy happened when I was listening to a memorial song for Caylee. I really am not trying to defend everything Cindy has done I don't even feel some of it is defendable but Caylee! Caylee was cared for by her grandmother, noone else went out and worked to raise her and then devoted holidays to spending time with her. Cindy loved that child while she was alive and Caylee must have loved her back with all of the unconditional love of a child and I feel like I made Caylee cry, I feel like I let her down because she never wanted anyone to hurt her grandma no matter what she did. So I do understand what you hav said and I am greatful for your response and maybe when it comes down to it I wasn't really concerned about what others were saying but what I had said.
Sharlock I get what you are saying, I agree with you to a point, but I look back at this case thus far and I cringe.  You are very right, Cindy did take care of, love, and devote her life to Caylee...that is why NONE of this now makes sence! 
Why did she allow Caylee to be gone for 30+ days without so much as fighting to find out where the heck she was?  Why did she allow her daughter, who she claimed at the time of the first 911 call to be unstable, take the child for more than 24 hours from her sight, she would have known the dangers that Caylee could and would have faced.  Why is she now doing every last possible thing within her power to cover for Caylee's murdered?  That does not add up.  I am not of the mentallity that Cindy never loved Caylee, but I will agree that her actions do not warrant that thus far in Caylee's passing...she has done the complete opposite of what a loved one would do. 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: February 09, 2009, 09:37:10 AM »

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug.9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.
She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee’s life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.
The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude’s Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee’s memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation’s purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Orlando Sentinel  February 8, 2009

I know that is normal talk for stuff like this, but that line makes me cringe!!!!  IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND!  Sorry that really infuriates me!
The last few lines there, what is she trying to do, say that Casey must have been justified in her actions of slaying her child???? 
Someone give me the number to a good roofing company because I am about to go through ours.

She's not saying anyone was justified in ending Caylee's life, or that it's a good thing it ended. She's saying that even though Caylee died young, she had a purpose, and her death now serves a purpose, to call attention to other missing children I guess.

I think Cindy shouldn't try to write or speak publicly, because she's very bad at it. I also think she and George should back way off the KFN thing.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: February 09, 2009, 09:37:50 AM »

The public arena of a memorial spear headed by Cindy Anthony does not sit well with me.  I can not pinpoint my exact reasoning as to why this all seems "odd", but something is not right.  Her telling Leonard that she is going to be at the front door to make sure certain people do not get in, thats not a job a grieving loved one would step up for.  Does that seem out of place to anyone else?  I mean I know she is controlling, but seriously her hired security must not be very bright if they are not able to recognize Leonard Padilla on their own.

Cindy is living in an alternate reality. None of this seems right.  Maybe LP shouldn't have gotten involved in this case to begin with, but I don't think that it was all publicity for him. I do believe that at some point, he felt the tug of his heart (like we all have), realizing what must have happened to Caylee- he did care.  He went looking for her himself (with the help of volunteers, anyway).  He helped hold a small memorial service at JBP.   He was struck (just as the rest of us were) when Caylee's remains were found.  So Cindy's refusal to allow him at a *public* memorial, is just wrong, IMO.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: February 09, 2009, 09:38:15 AM »

<snipped>

I am too sad for words today perhaps you should all ignore me but with what is happening in Victoria and the outpouring of grief and support evident amongst all Australians I see societies ability to put hatred and misunderstandings aside and to unite to assist those in need. Most of all I see us here united for little Caylee above all else and I know and I think everyone else knows that Cindy was probably the best thing in her life and she would want people to stop hating her nanny, she didn't kill her.

Sharlock I saw your post yesterday and wrote you a really long response. I didn't get a response from you, or any one else for that matter. I took a long time writing it, so I decided I will repost it again this morning because I don't know how many actually read it yesterday. I just wanted to explain why I feel that most feel the way they do about CA & GA too. Of course I'm only speaking for myself in this post, so maybe no one else feels this way but I'll post it again anyhow.

QM from yesterday (2/8/09)
Sharlock I understand what you are saying. I do have some empathy for C&G, as I think many do, but you can only let that empathy go so far before anger & especially frustration come into play. I don't doubt for one second the G&C loved Caylee with all their heart & they did take very good care of her for her very short life. I could see CA's heartbreak in that lost jail tape. I know they tried to get the "truth" from KC, GA tried to be "truthful" when he spoke w/LE. But it seemed everytime that they got in front of the media, they were not the same people we see "behind the scenes". It seemed, to me atleast, in front of a news camera it was all about saving KC & that Caylee was still alive and out there to be found. I am sure, atleast deep down, they knew Caylee was no longer alive, but they seemed to put that aside to save KC instead. It seemed to be more important to let the public believe Caylee were alive and that KC didn't & wouldn't harm her. They had the opportunity, IMO, to look for Caylee even in a way they didn't want to, but they threw that opportunity away and went on the alive/KC is a wonderful mom campaign. That is where I believe many's anger & frustration towards CA comes from. G&C knew there was a decomposing body in KC's trunk & they knew their granddaughter was missing for over a month, yet they refused to look for a dead child. I can understand some denial, because who wants to believe their grandchild is dead? But, that denial should not have stopped them from looking for Caylee and the most likely possibility she would not be found alive. I don't think anyone would tell the A's to not stand by KC (regardless of what she's done) or that they shouldn't still love her. But, I hope they are not going to go on a new campaign stating KC is innocent and wouldn't have done that to Caylee. We know the evidence (and probably not even all of it) & it all leads back to KC & to their home. So if they do start a new campaign, it will only further people's frustration about them. If they had tons of evidence that showed otherwise, that would be different, but we know they don't because if they did we'd have heard about it long ago. I do still have some empathy/sympathy for C&G, but as I said it only goes so far. I know they didn't ask for what happened to Caylee/them, but it's everything that has happened after all they knew that makes this so hard to have alot of sympathy. I just wish, for their sake, they could do right by Caylee. Put their differences with others aside, & surround themselves with good people who truly want to help them. I wish them all the luck in the world with their endeavours. I just wish they'd do things for the right reasons, that's all.

Thankyou QM and I am sorry I missed the post earlier I am a little sleep deprived at the moment. I understand I truly do and I felt the same way. I am not okay with this part of what she did but I remember everyone saying that if Cindy got out of the spotlight and stopped asking for public scrutiny she wouldn't get any and now she has done that so I feel like it is our turn to do our part. She deserves a right to grieve in peace. I hated what she did with Caylee's case but I feel it is what she did for Caylee while she was alive that matters more and when the hate gets so strong that people can no longer bring themselves to admit that she ever loved Caylee and instead say she probably wanted this to happen I think we all have to admit it has gone too far.
The one thing I feel most of all though and what made me feel so guilty about the way I gained a bit of joy and satisfaction from dumping on Cindy happened when I was listening to a memorial song for Caylee. I really am not trying to defend everything Cindy has done I don't even feel some of it is defendable but Caylee! Caylee was cared for by her grandmother, noone else went out and worked to raise her and then devoted holidays to spending time with her. Cindy loved that child while she was alive and Caylee must have loved her back with all of the unconditional love of a child and I feel like I made Caylee cry, I feel like I let her down because she never wanted anyone to hurt her grandma no matter what she did. So I do understand what you hav said and I am greatful for your response and maybe when it comes down to it I wasn't really concerned about what others were saying but what I had said.

Please don't feel that I am bashing your posts here.  Replying to your post that I noted in red.  Yes, Cindy definitely did LOVE CAYLEE and did everything for her when she was alive.  I just wish she would CONTINUE TO LOVE CAYLEE...and do what is right when it comes to this investigation.  PUT CAYLEE FIRST...Let Justice Be Served.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: February 09, 2009, 09:38:18 AM »

I dont know if this particular news article was posted here yet this mornin or not. I did read back a few pages and didnt see it, it was released this mornin. I bold printed the part i find a little disturbing for obvious reasons im sure most of you prolly feel too. Raises so many questions, speculations, etc.... and I could go on and on what im thinking, but would only get me ugly lol

WDBO Local News   

Grandma Cindy writes Caylee's eulogy
By Dave Wahl @ February 9, 2009 6:40 AM
The grandmother of slain Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony says the child's life didn't end ``without a purpose.''

Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with the girl's murder. A memorial service is being held Tuesday for Caylee. She was 2 when she went missing last summer and her remains were found on Dec. 11.

Here is the eulogy published in the Orlando Sentinel on Sunday:

Caylee Marie Anthony has captivated the hearts of so many people over the course of the last several months. Many feel a great loss for a beautiful child that they never had the opportunity to meet. They quickly fell in love with her beauty and her charming ways, as she read a story to her ailing great-grandfather, whom she loved very much.

For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

On Aug. 9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14 a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.

She is survived by her mother, Casey Marie Anthony; her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony; her uncle Lee Anthony; and her great-grandparents, Alex and Shirley Plesea and Ruth and Lee Anthony.

Caylee's life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10 a.m.

The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.

The family is requesting, in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to Eastside Baptist Church, 1900 Conway Gardens Road in Orlando; Orlando Rescue Mission; or Kid Finders Network.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude's Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee's memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation's purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

Caylee's life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: February 09, 2009, 09:41:53 AM »

Hey Dolce...my favorite!!! I cannot believe she did that on her own either. It certainly shows they know who killed their granddaughter though. No outrage, no plea for justice. Dying at two years old at the hands of your mother NEVER has a purpose!!!
You are exactly right. Its disgusting that she would put that in there.  She soiled it completely, it was not about Caylee, it was about Cindy yet again wanting put something out there to justify the actions of her daughter.  No dice Cindy...next!

"Please join us in remembering the life of Caylee Marie Anthony on --/--/09 at --------.  We invite all whom have been touched by Caylee to join and thank everyone for their continued prayer and support during this most difficult of times.  God bless!"

That would have sufficed.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: February 09, 2009, 09:45:34 AM »

The public arena of a memorial spear headed by Cindy Anthony does not sit well with me.  I can not pinpoint my exact reasoning as to why this all seems "odd", but something is not right.  Her telling Leonard that she is going to be at the front door to make sure certain people do not get in, thats not a job a grieving loved one would step up for.  Does that seem out of place to anyone else?  I mean I know she is controlling, but seriously her hired security must not be very bright if they are not able to recognize Leonard Padilla on their own.

Good Morning Monks
........old and new, Dolce and  little Dolces! This entire Memorial has turned into a cin-cin money making scheme IMO! I think her 'grieving' period is over and once again cin-cin has to be in the spotlight!  What a disgrace she is to all grieving families past, present and future. For her to even think about denying entrance to ANYONE is a disgrace to her, her family and to Caylee's memory!  I hope Razz does show up and I hope it is all caught by the media. I hope people will not go to cin-cin's show and congregate at the crime scene and honor Caylee there.....a place where all would be welcome.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: February 09, 2009, 09:46:53 AM »

I hope people will not go to cin-cin's show and congregate at the crime scene and honor Caylee there.....a place where all would be welcome.

WONDERFUL IDEA!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: February 09, 2009, 09:47:11 AM »

morning dolce...I think the whole thing is more than "odd", it is offensive to those who ARE pure at heart. I just counted , and I have been to over 20 funeral services, for my relatives, and none of them had anyone at the door to keep someone out of the service.  Those services were held in the church. Grieving family members will huddle together, for strength, and accept ANYONES hug . But, never turn a mourner away.

None of us have that right, to tell another not to grieve. I am not the biggest fan of lp, but, I guess he has been affected like the rest of us, he made a place in his heart for Caylee too. It would behoove ca to just stay at the front of the church, and be quiet.   Let the healing begin.  jmo mio
Cindy won't have a problem being at the front of the church, it's the being quiet thing that is going to throw her right off her game..Seriously, I don't think she can do it

I myself have  eyes, as I do not believe ca will be quiet either.  She  seems to suffer from terminal diarrhea of the mouth.  imo , that is...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: February 09, 2009, 09:50:11 AM »

It appears to be her way of putting words out there.  Did any of her other wordings make any sense.  Same holds with her interviews...always in a circle, beating the bush to death.

Here is a recent video regarding the memorial tomorrow.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18671692/index.html

Thanks for the link...I was wondering if people were still going to the makeshift memorial and was please to see they are!!  Please, anyone who can, go there tomorrow instead of the cin-cin circus!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: February 09, 2009, 09:51:03 AM »

Clipped from the eulogy:

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee's memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation's purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

In this case what was needed is for someone to STOP this narcissist girl Casey from having children.  This case has nothing to do with awareness about missing children and everything to do with a mother killing her own child.  Caylee was never actually missing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: February 09, 2009, 09:51:16 AM »

Good Morning Monks
........old and new, Dolce and  little Dolces! This entire Memorial has turned into a cin-cin money making scheme IMO! I think her 'grieving' period is over and once again cin-cin has to be in the spotlight!  What a disgrace she is to all grieving families past, present and future. For her to even think about denying entrance to ANYONE is a disgrace to her, her family and to Caylee's memory!  I hope Razz does show up and I hope it is all caught by the media. I hope people will not go to cin-cin's show and congregate at the crime scene and honor Caylee there.....a place where all would be welcome.
Good morning Sunny lovely to see you here today.  You have a great idea, bypass the Anthony Circus all together and congregate at the crime scene in honor of Caylee!  Everyone bring a candle and share in the presence of others who are grieving over the loss of innocence at the hands of evil.  Allow the Anthonys to grieve in peace, after all thats "all they have ever asked for".

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: February 09, 2009, 09:52:45 AM »

Clipped from the eulogy:

In this case what was needed is for someone to STOP this narcissist girl Casey from having children.  This case has nothing to do with awareness about missing children and everything to do with a mother killing her own child.  Caylee was never actually missing.
Amen!  Now I would donate to a foundation that helped to stop narcissist females from having children. 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: February 09, 2009, 09:53:06 AM »

I dont know if this particular news article was posted here yet this mornin or not. I did read back a few pages and didnt see it, it was released this mornin. I bold printed the part i find a little disturbing for obvious reasons im sure most of you prolly feel too. Raises so many questions, speculations, etc.... and I could go on and on what im thinking, but would only get me ugly lol

WDBO Local News   

Grandma Cindy writes Caylee's eulogy
By Dave Wahl @ February 9, 2009 6:40 AM
The grandmother of slain Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony says the child's life didn't end ``without a purpose.''

Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with the girl's murder. A memorial service is being held Tuesday for Caylee. She was 2 when she went missing last summer and her remains were found on Dec. 11.

Here is the eulogy published in the Orlando Sentinel on Sunday:

On Aug. 9, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. Caylee Marie was born at 7:14 a.m. in an Orlando hospital. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family. Caylee was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew her and loved her.

Caylee's life will be honored in a memorial service open to the public Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando beginning at 10 a.m.

Because of Caylee, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations have been made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude's Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission and Kid Finders Network. Another child will receive a new smile after receiving multiple reconstructive surgeries to repair a cleft palate.

Caylee's life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.

Oh and this paragraph of it...

"The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her."

does this mean the family can't attend?? And they say "finally be together to openly express and share their love for her" well didnt the public, friends and family do that while that little girl was missing and after she was found and the anthony's basically threw it at everyone's face?? They even had outbursts on film throwing things that were to show the mourning of people and their sympathies. I feel they ALREADY had their PUBLIC memorial..and they tossed it back...had their chance, may as well make this private, too many disgusted people im sure remember having all their love thrown back at them by this hateful family.

To them it stopped being about Caylee a long time ago...it then became all about THEM.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #695 on: February 09, 2009, 09:53:55 AM »

Clipped from the eulogy:

Good Morning everyone, I totally agree with what you just wrote. Now Cindy is going to speak at the memorial, I hope she does this proper and only speaks about Caylee's life and doesn't mention Casey, will be interesting to watch.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: February 09, 2009, 09:56:43 AM »

Clipped from the eulogy:

Morning Klaas......and this says it all....Caylee was never a missing child...she was a child who's mother murdered her...............

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: February 09, 2009, 09:58:22 AM »

Oh and this paragraph of it...

"The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her."

does this mean the family can't attend?? And they say "finally be together to openly express and share their love for her" well didnt the public, friends and family do that while that little girl was missing and after she was found and the anthony's basically threw it at everyone's face?? They even had outbursts on film throwing things that were to show the mourning of people and their sympathies. I feel they ALREADY had their PUBLIC memorial..and they tossed it back...had their chance, may as well make this private, too many disgusted people im sure remember having all their love thrown back at them by this hateful family.

To them it stopped being about Caylee a long time ago...it then became all about THEM.
BRAVO!  AMEN!  SING IT AGAIN! 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: February 09, 2009, 09:59:51 AM »

Clipped from the eulogy:

Good point. She never was missing. Casey knew where she was the whole time. She wasn't missing, she was dead.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: February 09, 2009, 10:00:08 AM »

Good Morning everyone, I totally agree with what you just wrote. Now Cindy is going to speak at the memorial, I hope she does this proper and only speaks about Caylee's life and doesn't mention Casey, will be interesting to watch.
Oh no, I would place a bet on this if I could, Cindy is going to mention what a crime it is that Casey can not attend her own daughters funeral and how she is a victim in all of this too.  I would bet huge Benji's on that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.