April 25, 2024, 10:51:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249999 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: February 09, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »

HI AGAIN MONKEYS   
Just wondering what do you monkeys think about what I posted earlier this morning re: ZFG description by KC and the fact of her specifically mentioning the hair straightener?

First a question, how tall did KC say ZFG was? How tall is KC? Just trying to get as much of the description of ZFG that KC gave. Also, we know of course no sketch was put out by LE or by JB.  I'm just trying to figure out is KC's description of ZFG pretty much the same description as herself? Is the height/build & hair color just about the same? We know KC seemed to go out of her way to mention that hair straightener, and it always seemed an odd detail that she added. I'm really wondering if she felt she had to give such a similar description of herself (saying it was ZFG) in case someone came forward who may have actually seen KC near the area Caylee was found. So, if someone gave KC's description, it would also match the ZFG description! I do believe KC also said ZFG was 1/2 Puerto Rican & 1/2 black, so maybe because she made that claim, she realized she HAD to mention the hair straightener being it is unlikey ZFG (if she were real)would have naturally straight hair. I just couldn't remember what KC said about her height/ build, and I want to confirm that what I do remember, I am remembering correctly. I really am trying to get as complete a description of "ZFG" as I can. Does any other monkeys have any more info on the description given by KC??

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 09, 2009, 10:35:42 AM »

SNIPPED
Conway said the family will block some people from attending the service. "They know who they are. They will be respectively turned away,"   he said.

A large makeshift memorial, with teddy bears, candles and balloons, continues to draw the curious to the site where a meter reader found the remains.

Thanks for the repost on this......I hope to heck IF anyone is turned away it IS caught on TV....it would really show just how hateful and controlling cin-cin is.....just in case someone doesn't already know~

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 09, 2009, 10:35:43 AM »

Good Morning everyone, I totally agree with what you just wrote. Now Cindy is going to speak at the memorial, I hope she does this proper and only speaks about Caylee's life and doesn't mention Casey, will be interesting to watch.
Oh no, I would place a bet on this if I could, Cindy is going to mention what a crime it is that Casey can not attend her own daughters funeral and how she is a victim in all of this too.  I would bet huge Benji's on that.
This is what is making me nervous, you can bet that if Cindy goes that route and talks about Casey, there will be people outraged in that church, and I'm afraid there will be trouble. And then if you have that group from the Westboro Baptist Church on the outside causing trouble, this is not going to turn out good. This high security alone, they must be expecting trouble. I am hoping sometime today that I read that this is going to be cancelled.

Remember though,wherever Westboro Baptist Church followers go,there is another group that also goes to silently protest them.A huge group of bikers.I know a missionary woman that has gone to several of their so-called protest.She piles on the backs of one of their bikes and hits the road...Smile If the memorial happens,I feel certain some will be there...

Morning Tater!  I missed a lot it seems...can you give me and anyone else who missed what this is about, the encapsulated version of WHATZUP with this?

Hi Sweet Sunny!!!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #723 on: February 09, 2009, 10:36:19 AM »

HI AGAIN MONKEYS   
Just wondering what do you monkeys think about what I posted earlier this morning re: ZFG description by KC and the fact of her specifically mentioning the hair straightener?

First a question, how tall did KC say ZFG was? How tall is KC? Just trying to get as much of the description of ZFG that KC gave. Also, we know of course no sketch was put out by LE or by JB.  I'm just trying to figure out is KC's description of ZFG pretty much the same description as herself? Is the height/build & hair color just about the same? We know KC seemed to go out of her way to mention that hair straightener, and it always seemed an odd detail that she added. I'm really wondering if she felt she had to give such a similar description of herself (saying it was ZFG) in case someone came forward who may have actually seen KC near the area Caylee was found. So, if someone gave KC's description, it would also match the ZFG description! I do believe KC also said ZFG was 1/2 Puerto Rican & 1/2 black, so maybe because she made that claim, she realized she HAD to mention the hair straightener being it is unlikey ZFG (if she were real)would have naturally straight hair. I just couldn't remember what KC said about her height/ build, and I want to confirm that what I do remember, I am remembering correctly. I really am trying to get as complete a description of "ZFG" as I can. Does any other monkeys have any more info on the description given by KC??

QM is don't remember, but someone posted a link on the last page or two that should have the description.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: February 09, 2009, 10:45:59 AM »

HI AGAIN MONKEYS   

Good Morning QM!! I remember hearing the description and at the time I too thought the description was similar to casey herself......IIRC she even said she was built like her, but perhaps a bit heavier...no children, no tattoos, parents had money, curly hair but she straightens it, early 20's

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: February 09, 2009, 10:46:59 AM »

Well, I was up all night so I better work now before I fall asleep...Working from home is not all it's cracked up to be! It seems I might be better off being somewhere where I am held somewhat more accountable!!!

Carmen
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 09, 2009, 10:48:49 AM »

Morning Tater!  I missed a lot it seems...can you give me and anyone else who missed what this is about, the encapsulated version of WHATZUP with this?

Hi Sweet Sunny!!!

[/quote]

Holey Moley....thanks tater......well this is going to be interesting to say the least.

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: February 09, 2009, 10:59:55 AM »

HI AGAIN MONKEYS   

Good Morning QM!! I remember hearing the description and at the time I too thought the description was similar to casey herself......IIRC she even said she was built like her, but perhaps a bit heavier...no children, no tattoos, parents had money, curly hair but she straightens it, early 20's

Thanks Sunny! & darla too! I'll have to go back a few pages to find the link.
If KC gave a description of ZFG that was pretty much the same as herself, & then LE & even JB don't put out any sketch of her, I don't know but to me, isn't that almost the same as saying they have the nanny? I know it's not a big shock to write or read that, but putting it in that perspective tells alot I think. Could or would the prosecution use this in trial??? Or, am I just wasting my time typing here as I'm thinking about it? Don't know why I'm spending so much time on this fact of the fake nanny, but for some reason these (not even new facts) have got my interest.
Maybe I should go back to being Quiet? 
Well, probably not, but sometimes I don't drive myself as crazy when I'm just lurking! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: February 09, 2009, 11:01:58 AM »

Hi Sweet Sunny!!!

Holey Moley....thanks tater......well this is going to be interesting to say the least.
[/quote]

A three ring circus for sure...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 09, 2009, 11:09:36 AM »

HI AGAIN MONKEYS   

Thanks Sunny! & darla too! I'll have to go back a few pages to find the link.
If KC gave a description of ZFG that was pretty much the same as herself, & then LE & even JB don't put out any sketch of her, I don't know but to me, isn't that almost the same as saying they have the nanny? I know it's not a big shock to write or read that, but putting it in that perspective tells alot I think. Could or would the prosecution use this in trial??? Or, am I just wasting my time typing here as I'm thinking about it? Don't know why I'm spending so much time on this fact of the fake nanny, but for some reason these (not even new facts) have got my interest.
Maybe I should go back to being Quiet? 
Well, probably not, but sometimes I don't drive myself as crazy when I'm just lurking! 

LOL.....we all feel that way from time to time....keep throwing those thoughts out there...we know at one time BJ said he has a sketch of the nanny but never 'shared' it....whatever they thought their strategy was gonna be on that one must have blown up in their face...it reminded me of the sketch that was put out from the fake description that Susan Smith gave of her supposed carjacker...so perhaps BJ had a real thought for a change and decided that wasn't going to work!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: February 09, 2009, 11:12:48 AM »

Just quoting your post again because I read it again, bolded what I'm responding to.

no tatoos... I think that's also odd she noted that. We know KC went out and got a tatoo after Caylee went missing, but I believe it's not visible because it's in a location that is normally covered with clothes. If there were a real ZFG, she could also possibly have a tatoo that couldn't be seen with regular clothes on. Maybe it means nothing?

parents had money... Another thing I think is odd in a description of someone, but something she felt important enough to mention to LE. Could KC have possibly been dressed in "nice clothes" when she disposed of Caylee, or been in a nice car? Assuming she is actually describing herself when describing ZFG? Again, maybe it means nothing too, but even G&C said she has a little bit of truth in all her lies.

I don't know, but her description of ZFG is way too close to the same description of herself. So if someone had seen KC somewhere and they described her, they would be giving the same description of ZFG, so that works out for KC.

RIP Sweet Puppy
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: February 09, 2009, 11:14:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...Just need to add my 2 cents to the conversation....I have buried so many in my family....3 grandparents in 10 months....2 aunts and my Dad in a 10 month period....my only brother just a few short years ago....my son-in-law ...and to this day I can't tell you WHO was at any of the funerals.If you are truly grieving the loss of a loved one, WHO is there is not of importance. I was just thankful for everyone who cared enough to attend.

Good Morning darla....I agree...but we have to keep in mind this is not a funeral.....Caylee hasn't to our knowledge been buried or cremated yet.....this is a money making venture IMO and although I hate to even think it...it may also be some kind of plea to the general public(aka jury pool) that casey is innocent and Caylee' killer is 'still out there'

Yes, Sunny...IMO, you are right on with this post.  I'm using your thoughts to keep mine in the proper context...it's not a solemn occasion as we have experienced in our lives.  It is a whole different animal.  How else, in a time of intense grief, could you bring forward such hatred and exclusion and announce that you will be "at the door" to deliver?  The two emotions do not mix in my brain. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 09, 2009, 11:14:33 AM »

Hi Sweet Sunny!!!

[/quote]They were inviting people like this to make a scene when they said they would turn some away. It is repeated in the obit Cindy wrote also. If scenes are made in their minds it will give more sympathy to what the family has had to deal with. That is really sick and why they should not attend the public memorial but have their private funeral to themselves. If the memorial is for the public then it should be left like that. I think this is all a setup for the defense and a performance. If they want to memorialize their granddaughter and how much they loved her they would speak with FBI and LE, tell all they know without immunity. That is how Caylee should be memorialized by them. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 09, 2009, 11:15:03 AM »

Well, I was up all night so I better work now before I fall asleep...Working from home is not all it's cracked up to be! It seems I might be better off being somewhere where I am held somewhat more accountable!!!

Don't worry cute, the monkeys will be here when you get back, you can always count on that! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: February 09, 2009, 11:22:31 AM »

Hi Sweet Sunny!!!

[/color]

You are kidding me--the Phelps family are gonna picket this service? Holy crap. Every time I think they can't sink any lower, there they go. My home town, folks. These people give religion a bad name. They are out for money and publicity--they are quite simply THE worst people in the world.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: February 09, 2009, 11:26:58 AM »

This is an older speculation that may have already been posted here...but i found it interesting from the Mom Logic site.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/12/casey_caylee_anthony_one_tree.php

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: February 09, 2009, 11:27:51 AM »

I have a question about watching this Memorial. By watching are we in any way contributing money to the Anthony family? I know we would be boosting ratings for the station carrying the service...but is there any pay out to them for this? Or are they just paid whatever the deal is they worked out already?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: February 09, 2009, 11:28:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...Just need to add my 2 cents to the conversation....I have buried so many in my family....3 grandparents in 10 months....2 aunts and my Dad in a 10 month period....my only brother just a few short years ago....my son-in-law ...and to this day I can't tell you WHO was at any of the funerals.If you are truly grieving the loss of a loved one, WHO is there is not of importance. I was just thankful for everyone who cared enough to attend.

Good Morning darla....I agree...but we have to keep in mind this is not a funeral.....Caylee hasn't to our knowledge been buried or cremated yet.....this is a money making venture IMO and although I hate to even think it...it may also be some kind of plea to the general public(aka jury pool) that casey is innocent and Caylee' killer is 'still out there'

Yes, Sunny...IMO, you are right on with this post.  I'm using your thoughts to keep mine in the proper context...it's not a solemn occasion as we have experienced in our lives.  It is a whole different animal.  How else, in a time of intense grief, could you bring forward such hatred and exclusion and announce that you will be "at the door" to deliver?  The two emotions do not mix in my brain. 

The A"s have had months to grieve before the body was found. You can hear it in there words and see it in their body reactions in the interviews. They knew Caylee was gone. Cindy asking Casey "What have you done?" on the first night speaks for itself. For them to keep defending Casey is beyond being a dysfunctional family. They have been the enablers of Casey all her life and they continue.

You are right it doesn't make sense but the hatred comes forward because they have gotten over the shock of losing Caylee. They will never, ever get over losing her but this hate is bred by the A's in trying to protect Casey and what she has done. They have filled themselves with this hate instead of remembering the love that Caylee brought into their broken lives. Until they can be truthful this hate will be like a small cancer you can't rid yourself of without surgery and their "surgery" is the truth. They have to face that Caylee is gone because of their daughters actions whether she did it or put Caylee in a position to have harm done(which I don't believe).

If Cindy speaks at the memorial it will be the prerformance of her life. She wants to place doubt in Casey harming her daughter, she wants to make people think there is still someone else to pay for this...she wants to be the Joan of Arc for this case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: February 09, 2009, 11:30:23 AM »

O/T Trenton Ducket and Jennifer Kesse come to mind but I'm sure there are many more missing in FL:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-found-osceola-020909,0,7824196.story

Autopsy to be performed on possible human remains
Walter Pacheco and Anika Myers Palm | Sentinel Staff Writers
8:43 AM EST, February 9, 2009
The medical examiner will perform an autopsy on the remains found in a patch of woods in Osceola County, reports show.

Osceola County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain said a man reported finding human remains Sunday off Cypress Creek Ranch Road in St. Cloud.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: February 09, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »

Hi Sweet Sunny!!!

[/color]

You are kidding me--the Phelps family are gonna picket this service? Holy crap. Every time I think they can't sink any lower, there they go. My home town, folks. These people give religion a bad name. They are out for money and publicity--they are quite simply THE worst people in the world.
Well they said the jail is like a block from the church so since the idiots are so bold to announce they will be there then they will be ready for them. Since they have a history of causing trouble then I would say they would be brushed off like nat on a hot day..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.