April 24, 2024, 07:09:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249940 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: February 09, 2009, 11:32:48 AM »

Good Morning QM!! I remember hearing the description and at the time I too thought the description was similar to casey herself......IIRC she even said she was built like her, but perhaps a bit heavier...no children, no tattoos, parents had money, curly hair but she straightens it, early 20's

Just quoting your post again because I read it again, bolded what I'm responding to.

no tatoos... I think that's also odd she noted that. We know KC went out and got a tatoo after Caylee went missing, but I believe it's not visible because it's in a location that is normally covered with clothes. If there were a real ZFG, she could also possibly have a tatoo that couldn't be seen with regular clothes on. Maybe it means nothing?

parents had money... Another thing I think is odd in a description of someone, but something she felt important enough to mention to LE. Could KC have possibly been dressed in "nice clothes" when she disposed of Caylee, or been in a nice car? Assuming she is actually describing herself when describing ZFG? Again, maybe it means nothing too, but even G&C said she has a little bit of truth in all her lies.

I don't know, but her description of ZFG is way too close to the same description of herself. So if someone had seen KC somewhere and they described her, they would be giving the same description of ZFG, so that works out for KC.

These are all good thoughts QM...and anything at this point is possible when we are discussing casey and her reasoning for her actions...I have always felt the tattoo was a memento to her wicked being....whether it was to celebrate her new life without Caylee or  to differentiate her from zanny or who knows what....but it sure wasn't a sign that she was out looking for Caylee and I do think this will be brought out prominently in the trial and will let a huge impression on the jury...in other words it is going to be a big bite in her butt.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: February 09, 2009, 11:33:13 AM »

Clipped from the eulogy:

Because of this outpouring of compassion, the family will continue to honor Caylee's memory by establishing the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. The foundation's purpose will be to continue to generate awareness for missing children and to establish programs to assist in the well-being of those children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful times.

In this case what was needed is for someone to STOP this narcissist girl Casey from having children.  This case has nothing to do with awareness about missing children and everything to do with a mother killing her own child.  Caylee was never actually missing.

Once again Klaas, you're reading my mind.....Caylee was NEVER a missing child.....Caylee was a MURDERED child!

May she rest in peace!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 09, 2009, 11:34:31 AM »

Westboro Baptist Church ... the only people MORE disgusting than the Anthonys.

Hi Monks!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: February 09, 2009, 11:35:40 AM »

The public arena of a memorial spear headed by Cindy Anthony does not sit well with me.  I can not pinpoint my exact reasoning as to why this all seems "odd", but something is not right.  Her telling Leonard that she is going to be at the front door to make sure certain people do not get in, thats not a job a grieving loved one would step up for.  Does that seem out of place to anyone else?  I mean I know she is controlling, but seriously her hired security must not be very bright if they are not able to recognize Leonard Padilla on their own.

She tried and failed to control her daughter.  She probably feels guilty about that, and probably has decided that she did not do enough.  That is, that her failure was due to not enough control, rather than too much.  So now, to try and atone for that, Caylee's memorial has to be totally controlled.  Personally.  By Cindy.  I will be willing to bet money that somebody (if not Cindy, then someone chosen by her) will get up and sing "You Are My Sunshine."  Just to make sure she is controlling the emotions of those with the "purest of hearts."

Can you tell I am really steamed about this?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: February 09, 2009, 11:36:40 AM »

I have a question about watching this Memorial. By watching are we in any way contributing money to the Anthony family? I know we would be boosting ratings for the station carrying the service...but is there any pay out to them for this? Or are they just paid whatever the deal is they worked out already?

That's a good question Cyn, but I don't know the answer. I don't plan on watching, but admit I probably will atleast check it out for a few minutes, just out of pure curiosity. Maybe it's just the monkey in me, but I do have a little bit of curiousness in me about the whole thing. I don't want to help contribute anything in any way though! I don't believe this service is only about Caylee, and that's just not right. A public memorial service in a church should not be turning anyone away, especially a church that HUGE.

RIP Sweet Puppy
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 09, 2009, 11:37:41 AM »

You know it is amazing the media gives so much front headline of Cindy supposedly writing the obit for Caylee. That is nothing new. Anytime I have been part of planning a funeral the family was asked to write the obit. I think Conway is going his best to promote his clients as much as possible because since there is no immunity so far for them you got to do what you can to change public opinion and potential jurors.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: February 09, 2009, 11:38:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...Just need to add my 2 cents to the conversation....I have buried so many in my family....3 grandparents in 10 months....2 aunts and my Dad in a 10 month period....my only brother just a few short years ago....my son-in-law ...and to this day I can't tell you WHO was at any of the funerals.If you are truly grieving the loss of a loved one, WHO is there is not of importance. I was just thankful for everyone who cared enough to attend.

Good Morning darla....I agree...but we have to keep in mind this is not a funeral.....Caylee hasn't to our knowledge been buried or cremated yet.....this is a money making venture IMO and although I hate to even think it...it may also be some kind of plea to the general public(aka jury pool) that casey is innocent and Caylee' killer is 'still out there'

Yes, Sunny...IMO, you are right on with this post.  I'm using your thoughts to keep mine in the proper context...it's not a solemn occasion as we have experienced in our lives.  It is a whole different animal.  How else, in a time of intense grief, could you bring forward such hatred and exclusion and announce that you will be "at the door" to deliver?  The two emotions do not mix in my brain. 

IMO this 'family' is so dysfunctional they the things they say and do are very difficult for us to relate to. There are so many things they have done and said that are just unthinkable to most people. If as they said, they had investigators that knew where Caylee was... why are they now not outraged and speaking out about these investigators? Or was this just another anthony fantasy? Why are they not speaking out about Hoover's statement and video? So many things.....just mind boggling!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 09, 2009, 11:40:22 AM »

Morning Tater!  I missed a lot it seems...can you give me and anyone else who missed what this is about, the encapsulated version of WHATZUP with this?

Hi Sweet Sunny!!!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Holey Moley....thanks tater......well this is going to be interesting to say the least.
They were inviting people like this to make a scene when they said they would turn some away. It is repeated in the obit Cindy wrote also. If scenes are made in their minds it will give more sympathy to what the family has had to deal with. That is really sick and why they should not attend the public memorial but have their private funeral to themselves. If the memorial is for the public then it should be left like that. I think this is all a setup for the defense and a performance. If they want to memorialize their granddaughter and how much they loved her they would speak with FBI and LE, tell all they know without immunity. That is how Caylee should be memorialized by them. 
[/quote]

Amen!

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: February 09, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »

O/T Trenton Ducket and Jennifer Kesse come to mind but I'm sure there are many more missing in FL:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-found-osceola-020909,0,7824196.story

Autopsy to be performed on possible human remains
Walter Pacheco and Anika Myers Palm | Sentinel Staff Writers
8:43 AM EST, February 9, 2009
The medical examiner will perform an autopsy on the remains found in a patch of woods in Osceola County, reports show.

Osceola County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain said a man reported finding human remains Sunday off Cypress Creek Ranch Road in St. Cloud.

I saw this too Klaas and thought of Jennifer. It didn't mention small child like they did when Caylee was found, so I assume maybe it wasn't a child?  We'll see though, but hopefully someone with a missing loved one will find some closure soon.

RIP Sweet Puppy
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 09, 2009, 11:40:28 AM »

I have a question about watching this Memorial. By watching are we in any way contributing money to the Anthony family? I know we would be boosting ratings for the station carrying the service...but is there any pay out to them for this? Or are they just paid whatever the deal is they worked out already?

That's a good question Cyn, but I don't know the answer. I don't plan on watching, but admit I probably will atleast check it out for a few minutes, just out of pure curiosity. Maybe it's just the monkey in me, but I do have a little bit of curiousness in me about the whole thing. I don't want to help contribute anything in any way though! I don't believe this service is only about Caylee, and that's just not right. A public memorial service in a church should not be turning anyone away, especially a church that HUGE.
If for one second I thought this was about Caylee I would be tuned in. But I agree with you. CA's actions about being at the door and all to turn people away once again show me that this is only about them, and their image.
I do think that this memorial is going to be like a bad car accident how ever...we don't want to look, but we do.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 09, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »

The public arena of a memorial spear headed by Cindy Anthony does not sit well with me.  I can not pinpoint my exact reasoning as to why this all seems "odd", but something is not right.  Her telling Leonard that she is going to be at the front door to make sure certain people do not get in, thats not a job a grieving loved one would step up for.  Does that seem out of place to anyone else?  I mean I know she is controlling, but seriously her hired security must not be very bright if they are not able to recognize Leonard Padilla on their own.

She tried and failed to control her daughter.  She probably feels guilty about that, and probably has decided that she did not do enough.  That is, that her failure was due to not enough control, rather than too much.  So now, to try and atone for that, Caylee's memorial has to be totally controlled.  Personally.  By Cindy.  I will be willing to bet money that somebody (if not Cindy, then someone chosen by her) will get up and sing "You Are My Sunshine."  Just to make sure she is controlling the emotions of those with the "purest of hearts."

That song has now been so associated with Caylee that I couldn't enjoy a comedy the other day it was sang in (O' Brother). I think that sone will be played and it will tear everyone up....so no the place for George if he is so frail unless he is on good meds.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: February 09, 2009, 11:42:35 AM »

This is an older speculation that may have already been posted here...but i found it interesting from the Mom Logic site.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/12/casey_caylee_anthony_one_tree.php

thanks sea....that's an interesting read.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: February 09, 2009, 11:43:56 AM »

I wish I knew......did they sell the rights to FOX and FOX is now leasing it to other outlets?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: February 09, 2009, 11:46:13 AM »

O/T Trenton Ducket and Jennifer Kesse come to mind but I'm sure there are many more missing in FL:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-found-osceola-020909,0,7824196.story

Autopsy to be performed on possible human remains
Walter Pacheco and Anika Myers Palm | Sentinel Staff Writers
8:43 AM EST, February 9, 2009
The medical examiner will perform an autopsy on the remains found in a patch of woods in Osceola County, reports show.

Osceola County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain said a man reported finding human remains Sunday off Cypress Creek Ranch Road in St. Cloud.

WOW.....I hope whoever these remains belong to can and will be identified and the family will be able to stop wondering....the not knowing is torture.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 09, 2009, 11:49:26 AM »

Yep, as are many of us...I actually stayed away from the computer most of the weekend.....I was so angry and knew I needed time away from this upcoming fiasco

Rest in Peace Caylee

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 09, 2009, 11:51:31 AM »

Cyn, I don't know the answer either.  I'll be at work, but I'm taping HLN tomorrow for the purpose of jotting down the advertisers.  That's the source of revenue for the network and their rates are based on viewership/ratings.  Now, what deal the networks have struck with the Anthonys, church, etc., I have no idea.  My point is I am really sick of what's happened to the morals and values of networks and how they decide on their programming....IMO...this crap tomorrow is a TRAIN WRECK and people are going to tune in to see if Cindy Anthony looses her chit on TV (don't hate me for saying that).
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 09, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...Just need to add my 2 cents to the conversation....I have buried so many in my family....3 grandparents in 10 months....2 aunts and my Dad in a 10 month period....my only brother just a few short years ago....my son-in-law ...and to this day I can't tell you WHO was at any of the funerals.If you are truly grieving the loss of a loved one, WHO is there is not of importance. I was just thankful for everyone who cared enough to attend.

You are so right darla.....my father died less than 3 years ago, the day after my son's wedding. He was cremated, and our family had a memorial service/funeral back in our hometown in PA. (My parents had moved to FL 9 years prior to his death) To this day I will ask my mother to read some of the 200+ names from the guest book that came for the service....I for the life of me can remember only a few that I am sure I spoke to and cried with........like you I was just thankful that they cared enough to attend, and honored to be his daughter.

No one should be prohibited from attending Caylee's memorial unless they cause attempt to disrupt the service, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 09, 2009, 11:56:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!    
I'm reusing yesterday morning's post over again because I got no responses at all. Maybe someone here this morning can answer!

Does anyone here remember what KC's description of ZFG was, or where I might find it?
TIA 

Here's some nice hot coffee too!

Hey QM.Sorry I didn't reply sooner.I was down at the lake. 
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu7kzKZBJ_xsApRhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyOTh2M2ZsBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0Y2NTRfNzM-/SIG=121bjfaum/EXP=1234270899/**http%3a//www.wftv.com/news/18180502/detail.html

Hi Trimm! How was the lake? This link doesn't work, just wanted to let you know, maybe you could repost it? Thanks! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: February 09, 2009, 11:59:02 AM »

In response to Cindy's obituary for Caylee, I entitled this one "How Dare She?!!!".

Paragraph 3  For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.  How dare she?!!! Who died and made her God that she knows the hearts, minds, and future thoughts of any man, woman, or child?  At least we were grieved when we first heard the child was missing.  We didn't pick a smelling-like-dead-body-with-an-empty-car seat car and go back to work (not calling the police to maybe, possibly even consider filing a missing persons report for our daughter and beloved TWO-YEAR-OLD).  We weren't the ones who removed items from car and washed them before LE got there and mentioned it in passing much later.  We didn't give Le the wrong brush on purpose.  No, not us.  We worried, checked every child we came across under 3-yrs-old, grieved, cried, prayed, lost countless hours of sleep over the course of the past 5 months, gave up our free time to research, gave up our days/weeks/weekends off to walk the fields/woods/swamps and dive the ponds/rivers for Caylee (which is far more than you ever did Cindy-you never even went next door looking for her), and invested our time/money/hearts freely and willingly to find this child.  Our children freely gave their birthday money, savings money, Christmas money to find your granddaughter.  Early in the case, our children made posters and put them up in their neighborhoods.  We were sickened with every new DNA find, angered with every lying press conference.  We were grieved and physically sickened with the discovery of Caylee's remains.  How dare you Cindy Anthony?!!!

Paragraph 7: The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.  That automatically excludes Cindy and George for their well-publicized rants, bold-faced lies and George shoving protesters, as well as Lee, for ripping up a lady's sign and pouring her poor dog's water out and tearing up Caylee's first memorial.

Paragraph 11  Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.  Caylee's life did not end, it was snatched from her!  Caylee's life had a purpose and a plan and being murdered as a two-year-old so she could be a poster child for missing children was NOT it (John 10:10 Jesus speaking "I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.").  She's so sadly missed that you, Cindy, have time to make a list and tell us who is and is not worthy of grieving her- oh, please!  Caylee does not have angel wings and is busy playing in Heaven with her friend Jesus and meeting lots of new friends.  She has a body that will never be sick or have it's life wrenched away again.  I absolutely (sarcasm intended) hate the ideology seemingly implied here that somehow Caylee has earned her wings. 

Rant over.

Yes, how dare she!!!!!!    ITA    Great post ISPY!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #759 on: February 09, 2009, 12:04:48 PM »

That is exactly what I want to know, and am hoping someone knows the answer, because I do not want to contribute any money to this family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.